Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 02/13/2014

Hello everyone, thank you for watching Nadita file where the spin starts here J

Dow gained  63 points today gaining momentum for the bull to climb the slippery slope.  Comcast to buy Time Warner Cable.  The winter mess created low home sales, let’s blame it on global arctic.  Stock is up despite weak retail sales, thanks to rayzur who goes to town shopping online, facebooking and tweeting while staying in igloo.  Shabibilicious makes Netflix surged as he spends a lot of time in front of the tube.  The Machine is dancing Irish dance as gold broke 1300 mark to 1301.80 today.  Crude is still holding at 100 dollars per barrel.

After Yellen spoke on Tuesday, the market has rallied.. wonder  if stocks would be even higher if the global arctic didn’t hold Yellen today ... is the Fed keeping the market afloat…??? Only time can tell.

Two inmates in Georgia broke the jail and the guards did not know it until a few hours later.. must be watching BJMontreal dancing on tv… where is the drone when we need them..??

Sochi nightmare : USA ranked # 2… go team USA.. bring home the gold, silver and bronze J

When you go to Olympics, the way to meet the athletes is to hang out at the Olympic Village but Tinder made is easy to meet Puckster_guy....just push the button and whoala…he has a date with a Russian hottie right there. I hope he comes home with gold J Tinder is a dating app created a year ago by Incubator Hatchlabs, and the coolest thing is you can find a date half mile away from where you are.   I guess where there is a will, there is a way.  J  I am eyeing Tinder when it goes public ;)

From dinar land : Iraq is spinning many fronts – the aliens are getting under their skin now and they can’t wait to  annilhilate the aliens from their borders.  The drones are doing a great job in intercepting aliens supplies. Whilst KRG and parliament still in negotiation, Dontlop thinks they are getting very close to agree.  It has been reported by bumper64  that Barzani is visiting Baghdad on Sunday.. could this be to seal the deal? Thanks to Dinar Thug and his charming skills in convincing Iraq to start approving the budget, vanishing the aliens and making peace with his brothers so CBI can start implementing the project of deleting the zeros and launching the economy to infinity and beyond.   

From the  rumor land : Frank26 said the train is approaching the station on February 16th and might be coming at 1:10 pd.  Eagle1 thought GCR will roar this weekend and dance to the bank after President Day.  Nova felt once the rate is announced, CBI will flood the street with lower denoms.

The economic impact can not be denied from the global arctic, poor captl1 has to refund a lot of dinar to the passengers due to flight cancellations.  Buses are stuck in the snow, making Triphood shivers and longs for steveinfl.  In less than 24 hours, the dry street in Leesburg, VA covered with 10 inch snow. If you think, round one is bad enough, wait for round two coming tonight with more snow and ice.  A lot of people have lost power to plug in their gadgets.

The flower shop, Godiva chocolate and Vermont Teddy Bear still taking orders for delivery tomorrow and they said they take plastic too.  Make sure you buy some extra chocolate as the dragon and the lion won’t mind some chocolate this weekend too J

Well folks J  the spin stops here, send your comments to #naditafile.... we have a treat tonight as our famour DJ Umbertino agrees to entertain us with some love songs, Happy Valentine’s Day J

valentine24.gif

• Upvote 7

"Sandfly Nadita" ... and Happy Valentines Day to all.... hopefully they get the road plowed today so my honey can make it home... she has a critical job at a hospital so she had to stay in town to be sure she could make it into work... this could be the first time in 35 yrs. we might not be together for "I love you" day... though we always manage to say it no matter what day of the year it is!!!   :wub:  I hope y'all have a great day!!!  ;) 

• Upvote 2

bravo Nadita, my new morning amusement. Great spin!!!

And my heart ! Where's my heart!!! Ahhh the nurse took it? Nooooooooooooooooooo Eeey- I love men - how did that happen????

Human%2Borgan%2Btransport%2Bbag.jpg

Oh wait here it is! Must have stopped beating when you said "this weekend"!

My piggies are crossed - all 20. And them there are my eyes.

Maybe it coincides with the other spike i saw in the machine...here to a good omen!!!

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/169677-major-spike-in-the-iqd-opinions/?fromsearch=1

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 3