Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK so I was at the bank today...

steveinfla

Why would you pay $1,300.00 a million for the Dinar, only to lose $450.00 in 6 months it doesnt make sense to me. Why somebody would do this? Like I tell people this is not a scam. You may lose some money but not all of your money. I guess some people can't hang and have to sell. JMHO. I thought everybody knew they could always pedal this stuff if worse comes to worse. Some people act if this currency is worthless, it does have a little value not much but not toally worthless. :twocents:

Edited by Artitech

I was at Florida Community Bank today their Brooksville office. We were talking about the dinar. I asked the teller since Chapter 7 is lifted can you now cash out dinar or are they still an exotic currency. Her reply was yes she can cash me out now. I would get the current buy sell rate....  Has anyone else asked their local bank if they could do this... I was pretty excited

Chapter 7 does not mean sanctions are lifted off Iraq, it's just been downgraded to Chapter 6 I believe is what it's called. Dinar is still not on the forex nor is it a tradeable currency. I guess it's cool the bank is at least dealing with Dinar but I would bet they are paying less than $700 per milllion. 

• Upvote 1