Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK so I was at the bank today...

steveinfla

I was at Florida Community Bank today their Brooksville office. We were talking about the dinar. I asked the teller since Chapter 7 is lifted can you now cash out dinar or are they still an exotic currency. Her reply was yes she can cash me out now. I would get the current buy sell rate....  Has anyone else asked their local bank if they could do this... I was pretty excited

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I was at Florida Community Bank today their Brooksville office. We were talking about the dinar. I asked the teller since Chapter 7 is lifted can you now cash out dinar or are they still an exotic currency. Her reply was yes she can cash me out now. I would get the current buy sell rate....  Has anyone else asked their local bank if they could do this... I was pretty excited

U Might Want To Ask Their Exchange Rate ! ;)

The Last Time They Only Offered Me A Flat Basketball In Return ! :o

:D:D:D

Thx For The Post Steve ! ;)

B)B)

• Upvote 4

***///

STEVEINFL --- one of us cracked wise with the teller at a certain Credit Union in Brooksville,too, just last week,

and she giggled and said "oh, I'm pretty sure they're converting it somewhere soon, but not here". :D

The same Credit Union in Spring Hill has a teller who is invested and we get a wink every time we go in. :lol:

Wonder if those two ever get together and compare notes.... ^_^

Haven't cracked wise about it at the big Wells Fargo in Tampa where we have our dormant little 'ghost account'...

wonder what they'd say... hmmnn.... :mellow:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So your seriously going to think that we would believe that a bank offers to cash you out and you don't get a amount that they are willing to give. 

Never entered your mind to ask  huh

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I bet that even made the clown laugh 

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 3

BANK STORIES BAN ENACTED

January 14, 2014

source: The Common Sense God Gave You New Letter

Bank stories have been a cancer on the Dinar community for years now and people are fed up. It is now officially announced that the bank stories ban is in full effect due to their lack of honesty and complete disregard for the weak in mind.

This enactment came on the heels of an overwhelming amount of evidence that NO bank story to date has added any credence to and has actually taken away from the credibility of those reporting such things.

A former guru turned honest joe came forward with the evidence that brought these acts against the people to a halt and was quoted saying, " I just couldn't live with myself and what I had become anymore". "I had to tell the truth". "Bank stories are complete BS"!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hey folks what part of CURRENT buy sell rate did you NOT understand? .1166 sell .1164buy.. So an other words if I want to cash out at that rate they could do that. The Iraq dinar is no longer on their exotic currency list and trade able through them when the time comes. I thought that was pretty good news. But since everyone seems to think I am full of it I put the bank and location for you to verify if you so desire.

Come on folks I thought you were better than that...

Edited by steveinfla
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Steve:

You have been able to exchange dinar forever at multiple foreign exchange spots -- in airports, subway stations, etc.  Occasionally you find a bank that will exchange, but they are few and far between.  In DFW Airport terminal, the Exchange Entity there has been exchanging dinar pretty much forever.  However, it's only at the silly exchange rates that you hear about right now.  Last time I checked they were buy dinar at $850/million, selling for $1300 per million.

• Upvote 4

Hey folks what part of CURRENT buy sell rate did you NOT understand? .1166 sell .1164buy.. So an other words if I want to cash out at that rate they could do that. The Iraq dinar is no longer on their exotic currency list and trade able through them when the time comes. I thought that was pretty good news. But since everyone seems to think I am full of it I put the bank and location for you to verify if you so desire.

Come on folks I thought you were better than that...

Didn't mean to offend you with my first post, Steve.  I'm actually a little envious..........I don't have the stones to post a bank story.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 2

Steve,

The point I was making is that why continue to bother with these bank stories when you know there are people who fall into the whole bank story trap and automatically think that it means there has been a RV or that there WILL be a RV tomorrow, etc? It can be misleading to some and therefore is uncalled for.

It's not nice! and I won't take back what I said because of it.

Doesn't mean I was intentionally trying to bash or offend you personally. Just means that I don't like all of the intentional misleading "info" that is put out there and if that would stop I believe the people who are most negatively affected by it would be a lot better off.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I wish the teller at my bank would wink at me.....

The best things in life RV

yak :eyebrows:

The last bank teller I questioned about the dinar was actually very attractive.........though they had no pertinent update I do remember those big blue eyes gleeming into mine as if to say, any day now we will see the rv.........

although I just stood there dumbfounded, I remember wanting to reach over the counter and grab his left breast

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1