Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need to sell 1.5 million uncirculated in 25,000 notes

cranster

I am interested. I am from Canada and do not do PayPal. Put your particulars on my profile and lets see if we can make it happen. Western Union maybe ?

pp

Western union shouldn't be a problem. I don't have a premium account here so there is no way for me to take the conversation private that I can see. It would be best to take this conversation private, and not sure how to do that since this is the first time selling for me.

Having never sold dinar before, I didn't realize that I could actually get more money by selling back to Ty, and Ali rather than the price I had listed here. So that's the route I'm going. But Hey if someone wants to buy for slightly more than what Ty, and Ali will pay... $1200, I'm willing to go that route too.

Edited by cranster

You can use paypal, you will just end up paying 7% of the money paid to you back to paypal.  The 7% can be avoided if the buyer sends the money as a gift but then the buyer has zero protection.  Also paying for insurance on a shipment of Dinar is foolish, UPS, USPS and FedEx will not pay on a claim for lost or stolen Dinar.

You can use paypal, you will just end up paying 7% of the money paid to you back to paypal.  The 7% can be avoided if the buyer sends the money as a gift but then the buyer has zero protection.  Also paying for insurance on a shipment of Dinar is foolish, UPS, USPS and FedEx will not pay on a claim for lost or stolen Dinar.

Not sure where you come up with 7% paypal is 0.30 cents and 2.9 percent, if you do a lot of selling on ebay or paypal your fees can get as low as 1. something. if your actually dealing with a friend or someone trsuted you can use the friend thing but on larger amounts paypal will often flag the transaction call both parties and basically see if your stories match up about what the money is for, your basically putting your paypal account at risk of being shtudown plus like others have mentioned you cant file a claim either as you didnt do it as a purchase.