Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We've all heard about Tony's non-stop blabber and his seeking Twitter followers to torment politicians...or anyone else who disbelieves his continuous trail of lies. Yet theres no consequences for his actions. So why not start our own response. I will throw in the first $1 to buy some twits...or tweets I guess. Who's with me ???   :lol:

Wonder if the government will "ask me" to hold off for 72-hours so they can initiate their own response??

___________________________________________________________________________________

"following borrowed from another site"

TNT bought most his Twitter Followers Cheap TNT Had over 218K followers instantly Early Feb. 2014 dropped some down to 202k Feb. 7th then on the 8th & 9th bought some more to prop followers up to 252K instantly. To put things into perspective, Dinar Corp has 128 followers. Dinar Inc Has 134. Dinar Banker has 340. TNT may have 5-20K real followers which is a respectable amount, but crying about only winning the Lottery ($3.44ish rate / 3,000 times on your money) and not the Power Ball ($30+ rate / 30,000 times on your money) no one is going to feel sorry for him or any Dinar holders. Yes Tony the government lies to us glad your waking up to that even though your obviously still not in the know, it is a start for you. lol

Buying Twitter followers is a Marketing tactic use by Marketing pros, they say you lose about 10-30% in 3 months, but it brings on real “organic” followers – (sheeple phenomena)…

According to Dinar Corp marketing they estimated there are not much more than 20,000 active people in the US following the Dinar closely and only about 1 million holders… Dinar corp has had about 50,000 customers some have bought multiple times. Dinar Inc says that their customers have bought 1-3 separate orders.

2/5/2014 Tony slipped on a call recently and said "I get paid either way." What did you mean by that Tony?

• Upvote 1

I have to look in awe as I look at the tweets on #wearethepeople.  All these people actually believe that they are worried about him putting things out on Facebook.  There are a lot of people tweeting some hating on the USG and some thanking them.  It's all over the top but good for entertainment.  The PTB aren't worried about him, you, me or anyone else, lol.  

No offense King Bean... but stopping Tony from lying would take an engineering feat like the Hoover Dam....  :rolleyes: 

167148,xcitefun-hoover-dam-4.jpg

... and I personally don't want to invest that kind of time and effort or cost... folks will believe what they will believe... yes, I don't like the lies... but who's more at fault... the one who lies.... or the one who is consistently gullible to believe the lie???   :facepalm3: 

• Upvote 1