Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwaiti newspaper: Maliki for his family bought a villa in the countryside to London!

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From London While Managing Maliki's Exit Strategy !

Kuwaiti newspaper: Maliki for his family bought a villa in the countryside to London!
Date: Wed, 13/02/2014 2:45

Revealed a Kuwaiti newspaper about the Yasser al-Maliki, who is close to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to buy a small villa in the countryside of London, 
the newspaper said in a story carried by yesterday and followed by site Jakoj that Yasser al-Maliki, the husband of the daughter of the Prime Minister of Iraq Nouri al-Maliki bought for the family of the last small villa in the countryside London, capital of Britain, 
and the Kuwaiti newspaper added that most members of the Iraqi government reside either in London or in the southern suburbs of the State of Great Britain, 
the newspaper did not give any information on the specifications of the villa is not worth the cash.

http://www.chakooch.com/news.php?action=view&id=4484

several years ago I remember him buying a 35 million dollar castle estate in England.

His body guard also had 4 million in the trunk of his car.

He got caught trying to depost 275 million in swiss bank account.

He built a billion dollar hotel by the green zone.

And 6 billion disappeared where?

Why it seems odd to me that they are all moving away from Islamic countries.  They speak of Islam as there culture and religion and maliki is by no means poor, so why wouldn't he have his family and himself stay in his comfort zone of culture/religion/state?   I sure wouldn't want him here poisoning folks around him with his evil mind.

Edited by uncirculd

I SAY KILL HIM AND HIS FAMILY

Wow, it's a bit harsh.... let them live and suffer in jail those who are guilty.  Let them think again and again where they went wrong and how they got caught, cause the real punishment is, they can't change what they have done.  They will brain mess their self.

***///

We're with you, JEEP... the rats are deserting maliki's sinking ship and seeking safer harbor.

They know when the evil maliki's Iranian agenda is completely unfolded, the 'S' is gonna hit the fan in

the region and they're all beatin' feet for the haven of the illuminati queen's back yard.

England, lamentably has been far too tolerant and accepting of the ME's trash... they're takin' over the joint.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ