Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Stupid Does He THink People Really Are

Roscoboy007

Anyone wanting to employ a true dis-information campaign, would not ever use the likes of Tony Baloney. He's too much of a self serving loose cannon to have any value as an asset...

At the end of the day, Tony is just another self-absorbed predator who figured out he doesn't need to be accurate or factual in gaining a following of admirers to feed his narcissistic needs. Preying on the desperation, of those hoping to climb out of an economic hole, he's very clear that all he needs to do is feed people what they want to hear.... what so many need to hear....

With undeniable psychopathy on board, there is little doubt that he will ever attempt let alone attain the conscience necessary to either recognize or take responsibility for his manufactured lies and/or the possibility of damage to the lives of those who believe him. 

This man does not have the capacity to care about anything other than how it effects and feeds the needs of his life...Its pretty much that simple... 

• Upvote 2

Nope.....new batches of uneducated hatchlings are born every day.   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Yup, P.T. Barnum had it right. Have to admit that I stood in that line for a little while as a noob.

Anyone wanting to employ a true dis-information campaign, would not ever use the likes of Tony Baloney. He's too much of a self serving loose cannon to have any value as an asset...

At the end of the day, Tony is just another self-absorbed predator who figured out he doesn't need to be accurate or factual in gaining a following of admirers to feed his narcissistic needs. Preying on the desperation, of those hoping to climb out of an economic hole, he's very clear that all he needs to do is feed people what they want to hear.... what so many need to hear....

With undeniable psychopathy on board, there is little doubt that he will ever attempt let alone attain the conscience necessary to either recognize or take responsibility for his manufactured lies and/or the possibility of damage to the lives of those who believe him. 

This man does not have the capacity to care about anything other than how it effects and feeds the needs of his life...Its pretty much that simple... 

What!

Do you mean to tell me that the mythical Low Information Voters Really DO exist?...

All of this time I thought it was a figamentationofmyimiganimation.....

LOL :lol:

• Upvote 1

2-13-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony    3. Iraq banks have been notified that they are to be fully international tomorrow (Friday AM).  Confirmed x3 banks.  Bank transactions halted due to expected currency fluctuations until tomorrow.  4.  As I told you yesterday, the hold up was at the request of the IMF, they wanted to clean up some mess created by weasels. That is officially done and all good.  5. International RV to occur in next day or less!!!  6. GCR is scheduled for 15 Feb 2014.  7. Iraq bonds finally set to go live on 16 Feb (after the GCR).   

----- If that's not calling it I don't know what is.

SO SHOW ME.  I'm keeping a straight face.

All is forgiven if I can exchange this week, Tony!

For those hanging on Tony's every word and white-knuckle clinging to his Jesus robe and crying THANK YOU and BLESS YOU, watch the next 3 days and see how FALSE your messiah is. Will you keep believing through MORE AND MORE LIES?! 

What will it take for everyone to realize?!

I am not a TNT fan, but I think you may have misinterpreted his statement. He said you would have to pay 100% of the Capital Gains tax rate. In other words, if you fall into the 25% tax rate, you would pay a 25% tax rate, not 100% as you assumed.

Indy

WHAT????? You always ahve to pay 100% of the capital gains tax rate wether your at 15%, 20% or 25%.....   So in his BS stamement se says if you that the $10-$15 rate then you pay 50%, so in fact if your at the rate of 25% CGT then you would only have to pay 12.5%.....  That makes no sense what so ever. 

WHAT????? You always ahve to pay 100% of the capital gains tax rate wether your at 15%, 20% or 25%.....   So in his BS stamement se says if you that the $10-$15 rate then you pay 50%, so in fact if your at the rate of 25% CGT then you would only have to pay 12.5%.....  That makes no sense what so ever. 

Like I said, I am not a big TNT fan, and I don't think his statement makes any sense either. But your interpretation of his statement that we would have to pay 100% tax on the capital gain from IQD is what I think was a misinterpretation of what he stated. Nothing more, nothing less.

Indy