Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Stupid Does He THink People Really Are

Roscoboy007

I read this post and the part that gets me is how TNT Tony can keep typing BS like this.   In his post he says there are 3 rates and if you take the higher one then you will pay, GET THIS, 100% iin capital gains.  So Someone cashes in 1M IQD let say for 1 to 1 and that person will now pay $999,000 in taxes (you can keep your $1000 you paid for it).  Will someone please but this guy out of our misary.

I hear the Feds are on him.  Hurry and please send this guy to jail already.

2-12-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony    They just text me and said to tell you this:  The market rate is with zero taxes.  I heard it was changed, that it went up. It was already over $3 - $4;  The next rate is between $10 - $15, and you pay 50% of the capital gains tax...what ever capital gains tax rate you fall into you would pay 50% of that; next range is in high $20 - $30 but you would have to pay 100% of the capital gains tax, what the rate isthe other range was up to the $30s ... but would be 100% of the capital gains tax at your classification.  The dong has 3 rates, $2 something, $3 something, $4 something, with your regular tax rate on that. 

NOOOOO then I'll have to find something else to read that is funny in the morning with my coffee. I think okie n terry k are out to top each other since there out of material lately n tony is all we have right now, I think its a fight to the top that's the BIG TOP with our BOZO's or our 3 stooges.

Moe=okie=because he's the oldest

Larry=terryk=a wanna be

Shemp=tony=thinks he's a wanna be

Joe=coming soon=must send a resume for the wanna be club

curly=coming up the rear=must wanna be smarter than a 5th grader

• Upvote 3

TNT  must think we all live in a vacuum and have no clue.  Therein lies the problem. Nobody has informed him we are onto him therefore  he keeps making stupid remarks and posting to embarrass all of us . :twocents: :twocents:   Sure wish we could find someone with a :butt-kicking:  and get him the help he so desperately needs. :praying:

• Upvote 1

I read this post and the part that gets me is how TNT Tony can keep typing BS like this.   In his post he says there are 3 rates and if you take the higher one then you will pay, GET THIS, 100% iin capital gains.  So Someone cashes in 1M IQD let say for 1 to 1 and that person will now pay $999,000 in taxes (you can keep your $1000 you paid for it).  Will someone please but this guy out of our misary.

I hear the Feds are on him.  Hurry and please send this guy to jail already.

2-12-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony    They just text me and said to tell you this:  The market rate is with zero taxes.  I heard it was changed, that it went up. It was already over $3 - $4;  The next rate is between $10 - $15, and you pay 50% of the capital gains tax...what ever capital gains tax rate you fall into you would pay 50% of that; next range is in high $20 - $30 but you would have to pay 100% of the capital gains tax, what the rate isthe other range was up to the $30s ... but would be 100% of the capital gains tax at your classification.  The dong has 3 rates, $2 something, $3 something, $4 something, with your regular tax rate on that. 

I am not a TNT fan, but I think you may have misinterpreted his statement. He said you would have to pay 100% of the Capital Gains tax rate. In other words, if you fall into the 25% tax rate, you would pay a 25% tax rate, not 100% as you assumed.

Indy

• Upvote 4

I am not a TNT fan, but I think you may have misinterpreted his statement. He said you would have to pay 100% of the Capital Gains tax rate. In other words, if you fall into the 25% tax rate, you would pay a 25% tax rate, not 100% as you assumed.

Indy

Exactly my thoughts, Indy. What is capital gains? Is it a sliding scale like income tax or is it a set rate?

And I'm not a TNT fan either.

Exactly my thoughts, Indy. What is capital gains? Is it a sliding scale like income tax or is it a set rate?

And I'm not a TNT fan either.

429, From the IRS Website:

Capital gains and deductible capital losses are reported on Form 1040, Schedule D (PDF), Capital Gains and Losses, and on Form 8949 (PDF), Sales and Other Dispositions of Capital Assets. If you have a net capital gain, that gain may be taxed at a lower tax rate than your ordinary income tax rates. The term "net capital gain" means the amount by which your net long-term capital gain for the year is more than your net short-term capital loss for the year. The term "net long-term capital gain" means long-term capital gains reduced by long-term capital losses including any unused long-term capital loss carried over from previous years. Generally, for most taxpayers, net capital gain is taxed at rates no higher than 15%. Some or all net capital gain may be taxed at 0% if you are in the 10% or 15% ordinary income tax brackets. However, beginning in 2013, a new 20% rate on net capital gain applies to the extent that a taxpayer’s taxable income exceeds the thresholds set for the new 39.6% ordinary tax rate ($400,000 for single; $450,000 for married filing jointly or qualifying widow(er); $425,000 for head of household, and $225,000 for married filing separately). For more information, refer to Publication 505, Tax Withholding and Estimated Tax.

There are a few other exceptions where capital gains may be taxed at rates greater than 15%:

1. The taxable part of a gain from selling section 1202 qualified small business stock is taxed at a maximum 28% rate.
  2. Net capital gains from selling collectibles (like coins or art) are taxed at a maximum 28% rate.
  3. The portion of any unrecaptured section 1250 gain from selling section 1250 real property is taxed at a maximum 25% rate.

Note: Net short-term capital gains are subject to taxation at your ordinary income tax rate.

http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc409.html

• Upvote 1

IMO Tony is a certified narcissistic whack job, but I think you are misinterpreting what he's saying on the application of cap gains tax.  What he's saying is that at the highest rate you would pay 100% of the top cap gains tax (i.e. at the full rate)  Assuming you could prove that you had held the currency for longer than one year (long term gain), you would be taxed at a 20% cap gains rate for individuals.  Having said that, who knows where Tony gets all the B.S. from in the first place.  Interesting to note that it changes almost every time he posts, so I give it zero credibility.

Everyone, please look at what the Senate did the day PRIOR. They RAISED the debt ceiling.

Now if the Dinars were JUST ABOUT to be RV'd, WHY would there even be any wasted time expended on discussion, much less voting an INCREASE to the debt cap?

TNT Tony is OBVIOUSLY a part of an INTENTIONAL DISINFORMATION SCAM.

Why has he ALWAYS said, "DON'T GO TO YOUR BANKS AND CHECK THIS OUT???"

WHY has he done EVERYTHING POSSDIBLE to delay or prevent people from sending an ORGANIZED demand for addressing the rumors by elected officials and career appointed Treasury people?

ANSWER:  HE DOESN'T WANT THE TRUTH TO COME OUT!

Tony is either a WILLING participant or the dumbest clone in history to participate in this deliberate disinformation and delay game being put over on all of us.

• Upvote 1

WHY has he done EVERYTHING POSSDIBLE to delay or prevent people from sending an ORGANIZED demand for addressing the rumors by elected officials and career appointed Treasury people?

ANSWER: HE DOESN'T WANT THE TRUTH TO COME OUT!

Tony is either a WILLING participant or the dumbest clone in history to participate in this deliberate disinformation and delay game being put over on all of us.

Don't forget his recent tweet and Facebook frenzy - he has over 200k people demanding exposure...not sure what the response is.

Skybear I think Tony is oblivious and believes his "intel" - and the people he gets his information from, believing that it's true. Likely he is being fed misinformation.

GURUIntel.jpg

Hahah! Awesome! And so true

:D

OK - First - has anyone ever seen anyplace that offer different exchange rates for a currency. No - It's only one rate, and all you save by shopping around is the amount the exchanging facility charges for their services.

Second - after some research that I and others have done - Capital Gains is not going to apply to this anyway.  Unfortunately - it looks like this will be treated as regular income.

TNT = Total Nut Trip

• Upvote 1

OK - First - has anyone ever seen anyplace that offer different exchange rates for a currency. No - It's only one rate, and all you save by shopping around is the amount the exchanging facility charges for their services.

Second - after some research that I and others have done - Capital Gains is not going to apply to this anyway.  Unfortunately - it looks like this will be treated as regular income.

TNT = Total Nut Trip

or....TNT = Totally Not True!  Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 1

When you make money, no matter how little, the government wants their share (just like the mob). We have to report our interest earned on our savings (according to our CPA) because the IRS will come after you if you don't. Now...... we made $ 0.16 on our savings last year and the government wants their share, so if I make any money on the dinar, I know it needs to be reported. (yes you read that correctly, 16 cents)