Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

February 12 Weekly Update (Adam Montana)

Adam Montana

RodandStaff Adam...can Paperboy be appointed T.G.'s official assistant deputy... he makes great back up for when she's got her hands full?       

I'll approve that! :twothumbs:

Great... paperboy is deputy... but the word on the

street is he won't take no shenanigan's so I guess

we better keep our nose clean!!!   :cowboy: 

marshal8.jpg

If Paperboy is appointed as TG's official assistant deputy........who's going to cover his route?   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

And paperboy nominates Thug to deliver his papers... if he ever gets done readin' em!!!  :rolleyes:

il_570xN.211380919.jpg

...after all, he's gotta stay up on the latest news!!!  ;) 

Thanks again Adam and Mod's for all y'all do... keepin' it real, and keepin' it exciting... real exciting!!!  :eyebrows: 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

wow two weeks in a row!!! things are lookin UP BABY!!!  Its time for this thing to POP  we are all ready !!  thanks Adam awesome chat keep it coming my good man!!!

Thanks to all and Whoopee!, I say, I say Whoopee!  ( I like to stay positive.) Let's get 'er done Iraq.

Hey Sitka  how are you my friend? good to see a fellow Alaskan on here, used to live on Kodiak Island in the 80's now California but man I miss that beautiful state!!

• Upvote 1

I called the IRS back in August. They said under Obama's new laws, it would be considered a capital gain. 20% goes to taxes, and 4% goes to Obamacare. Weather or not that's true at Cash-In, that's what the IRS said on the phone.

I called the IRS back in August. They said under Obama's new laws, it would be considered a capital gain. 20% goes to taxes, and 4% goes to Obamacare. Weather or not that's true at Cash-In, that's what the IRS said on the phone.

I've spent plenty of time on the phone with them as well, as have my attorneys and more than a few other people I know.

They probably also told you that nothing they tell you over the phone will hold up in court... and if you were to call two more times and talk to two more IRS operators, you might get two completely different answers, depending on the day of the week and the color of their socks. (Neither of those can be used as legal or tax advice, either.)

Truth of the matter is the whole IRS is a crock and they aren't in the business of "playing fair".

:twocents:

• Upvote 7

are we talking about dogs socks again....poor guy he just wants new socks....and here the IRS has different colored socks!!!!!

I've spent plenty of time on the phone with them as well, as have my attorneys and more than a few other people I know.

They probably also told you that nothing they tell you over the phone will hold up in court... and if you were to call two more times and talk to two more IRS operators, you might get two completely different answers, depending on the day of the week and the color of their socks. (Neither of those can be used as legal or tax advice, either.)

Truth of the matter is the whole IRS is a crock and they aren't in the business of "playing fair".

:twocents:

• Upvote 4