Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Support Arizona

Mongo

I have been watching and reading how Arizona has taken a stand on Illegal Imigration, something our fed. Government wouldn't do(truly sorry) Arizona's stand gives me hope for this country. A friend of mine that lives there told me when he goes grocery shopping,he has to bring a buddy with him, armed to the teeth, just to keep from getting killed. The state has lost hundreds of law enforcement officers due to drug cartel thugs and gang members. This state needs our support. Why?...because every state is filled with illegals from Mexico and are dragging our state resources down and they come thru the border states, like Arizona. Our own fed Gov. is trying to stop Arizona from doing this. Why? the Fed. Gov. is trying to destroy the constitution, The liberal and progressives want one North American state to include Canada,US and Mexico, they don't want borders to be secure, to me this is an act of treason and should be delt with swiftly. I contacted senators in Arizona by e-mail to let them know that I support them in their fight to uphold the constitution and the laws already on the books. What I ask you to do, e-mail these senators and congressmen that are fighting for our rights and our constitution, tell them you are behind them. senator Pearce has e-mailed me back, thanking me for my support and giving me a heads up on whats really going on there, things you won't hear on the regular news like abc, nbc, cbs. so once again please contact them, let them know that you support them......................................THANKS......... MONGO

• Upvote 4

The media is trying desperately to make this into something that it is not. This is about ILLEGAL immigrants - not immigrants! I applaude Arizona for taking the stance they have and sorry, but once again - I have to give OBAMA a thumbs down for his words and actions.

This has been a terrible problem in our country for a very long time and by turning a blind eye to the illegal's and giving them free services, it has compounded the problem. Face it folks - if it were in reverse, US citizens, going into Mexico illegally, do you think they would give us FREE medical treatment, FREE education, FREE.........

Come legally and we welcome each and every one of you, come illegally, sorry but NO!

I have been watching and reading how Arizona has taken a stand on Illegal Imigration, something our fed. Government wouldn't do(truly sorry) Arizona's stand gives me hope for this country. A friend of mine that lives there told me when he goes grocery shopping,he has to bring a buddy with him, armed to the teeth, just to keep from getting killed. The state has lost hundreds of law enforcement officers due to drug cartel thugs and gang members. This state needs our support. Why?...because every state is filled with illegals from Mexico and are dragging our state resources down and they come thru the border states, like Arizona. Our own fed Gov. is trying to stop Arizona from doing this. Why? the Fed. Gov. is trying to destroy the constitution, The liberal and progressives want one North American state to include Canada,US and Mexico, they don't want borders to be secure, to me this is an act of treason and should be delt with swiftly. I contacted senators in Arizona by e-mail to let them know that I support them in their fight to uphold the constitution and the laws already on the books. What I ask you to do, e-mail these senators and congressmen that are fighting for our rights and our constitution, tell them you are behind them. senator Pearce has e-mailed me back, thanking me for my support and giving me a heads up on whats really going on there, things you won't hear on the regular news like abc, nbc, cbs. so once again please contact them, let them know that you support them......................................THANKS......... MONGO

exactly mongo all were doing is reenforcing the federal immigration bill that the govt wont uphold i live in phx and this is something we need that will hopefully discourage all the illegals and make them come here legally. hopefully it will get our state the help and support it needs.

Edited by rob1

I live here in AZ. and hispanic...thank you and I agree totally with your post!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mongo I live in Texas and we also have prob here people are forgetting about the saftey and well being of OUR citizens. My grand father was from Nicaragua and not only did he come legaly he learned english. Back then it was easier to come in but back thne we did not have people coming here just to destroy us. American citizens are sick and hungry everyday those are who we need to be keeping safe and helping

I also live in AZ and think if you're here illegally, LEAVE, or become an American citizen. I can not believe the backlash that people and businesses are fighting against this law (i.e. Los Suns.) Write your local politians and tell them you are in support of this law. Viva la Arizona lol.

If you really want to help Arizona...send $5 or $10 to the Governor and those running for re-election this November. If everyone does a little bit...no one has to do alot, and if a few million of us send a few dollars from all over the country....they will know the country supports them and and they will have millions to continue to do the RIGHT THING

Mongo that is the main problem most people don't do what you've

done and we need more people like you to stand up for our country.

Edited by rtrusty
  • Upvote 2

hahaha i live here in phoenix and yes we do have a huge ILLEGAL immigrant problem but the idea of having to go grocery shopping armed to the teeth with weapons is a big exaggerated....there arent illegals lind up on the streets waiting to stab and rob you hahaha but yes we do have a serious problem here and Arizona is getting such a bad rap for it when they shouldnt be. There was a two day raid in an area of phoenix where alot of mexicans and latinos live...there was close to 90 some people pulled over ( from driving infractions, not because they looked illegal) and almost 70 of them were illegal!!! what does that tell you??? WE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM ON OUR HANDS!!!! Not only that but there have been alot of busts at places of buisness for having MANY illegals working for them and the families are crying and yelling about the new law and crying that their family is gettin split up and all this nonsense.....my thoughts on this YOU ARE HERE ILLEGALLY!!! you have no rights!!! Not to mention we have a serious unemployment problem here in Phoenix and guess why?? because these illegals are coming here, people are hiring them instead of US citizens cause they know they can take advantage of them and pay them crap compared to what they would have to pay a normal citizen.....these illegals are costing you and me TONS of money!! its all coming out of our checks as taxes....instead of these taxes going to better things like education and conditions of the city, its being paid to help these illegals pay bills so they dont have to pay anything at all with the money they earn here!!! millions of people come into the states legally and i have no problem with that...i have no problem with people wanting to better themselves either but there is a right way to do it!!! also that whole public conference with Shakira speaking out?? come on...haha what a joke...she has no idea what the hell she is talking about!!! speakin bout its unconstitutional to do this and that....guess what??? IF YOUR HERE ILLEGALLY, THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU WHATSOEVER!!!! im far from racsist....i have friends every color of the rainbow....but if you want to come here, thats fine, do it legally and learn to speak our language!!! Im not going to go to japan and expect them to take the time to learn english and understand what im saying!! if your here...learn to communicate with the rest of the country!!

• Upvote 2

Mongo,

Yours is an effort that truly must be supported, promoted and applauded.. We must all step up to the plate and hit that ball out of the park. This entire situation makes it more difficult and harder for those who are willing ot enter legally. I was shocked to learn what those entering legally must go through and learn.

Yet those entering illegally have a glorious walk in the park, which includes special education for their children in school, free medical care and any other services such as welfare, food stamps that they may apply for and not to forget the free counselling on how to help change the laws in our country regarding illegal entrance into the USA.

• Upvote 2

A salute to you Mongo for going the extra mile on this subject. Also to all those who are in favor of the support for the great state of Arizona, and those who recognize the plight of every border state.. I assure you that every large city also has this problem. And as for the person laughing about being armed when going to town, You are leading a sheltered life, Go spend some time on the border... I am here in Michigan and we have a representative here who is also bringing forth a bill very similar to the one in Arizona.. I hope that this happens more and more as this grassroots movement takes a firmer grip on our country.......The people are rapidly becoming sick of the injustices here and are finally doing something about it.. We need to support them in every manner and most of all, we need to voice our opinion to anyone who will listen.. Stand firm America, Change "IS" on the way !!!!

Ron

• Upvote 3

I also live here in AZ, and for the last ten years have seen a steady increase in the illegal population, and the resulting higher crime rates and govt. costs associated with tying to deal with all of this.

After so much initial name calling by the drive by media to the supporters of this 1070 bill, it is truly heartening to see that there is now about 10 states considering similar legislation. Maybe then the Feds will threaten to think about doing something....

• Upvote 2

I live in Colorado and wonder what we will do when our state reaches Arizona's point. My niece lives in Arizona and she has sent me pictures of the people just walking across. Sometimes I wonder what I would do If i was that person living in Mexico. Also how come these people don't pay enough to support our system?? This is only going to spread like this issue has over the last past.