Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

People Who live on Dinar Sites

Ha ha ha well another bites the dust. If you lack patience then this investment is NOT for you! :)

He clearly said that he hasn't given up on the investment..... He just isn't "married" to it. After several years of "eminent", "soon" "this weekend" , etc. etc. etc. One tends to go on with their life and when this reward happens, it will happen, period. Enuff' of the B.S. !

• Upvote 4

I get on 2 sites -----  about   2 hours a day  { broken into  2 periods , morning   and  afternoon  }  the first year  wow  lived on the sites  I think I was taken into  reading  3 or 4  sites ,  mostly  news press ,   personal interest in who is at  one or the other sites ,  {  and truthfully  sitting at a computer over 3 or 4 hours a day with out any outside stimulus  ,  or any thing else  to keep one  busy -------> will wreck your health.......    just an observation

• Upvote 2

omg when im bored I get on some of the sites for comic relief. I know when the time comes I will get a text msg with the good news. I just feel sorry for new people that have not been into this a while and get excited by all the information they put out. Well I sure hope they work on the HCL instead of rumors being passed down to people to show down newbies ears!

I get on 2 sites -----  about   2 hours a day  { broken into  2 periods , morning   and  afternoon  }  the first year  wow  lived on the sites  I think I was taken into  reading  3 or 4  sites ,  mostly  news press ,   personal interest in who is at  one or the other sites ,  {  and truthfully  sitting at a computer over 3 or 4 hours a day with out any outside stimulus  ,  or any thing else  to keep one  busy -------> will wreck your health.......    just an observation

I used to get so caught up in every "hopeful" post... hanging on every word... now I laugh at myself. :D

Our health is a true concern JeepGuy... we need to keep that in mind for sure.

There is certainly some toxic crap on these sites... gotta learn to step around it.

I've become an expert at stepping around it... until I decide to start throwing it!!! :D

• Upvote 1

He clearly said that he hasn't given up on the investment..... He just isn't "married" to it. After several years of "eminent", "soon" "this weekend" , etc. etc. etc. One tends to go on with their life and when this reward happens, it will happen, period. Enuff' of the B.S. !

Well I do not know about you but when someone says "year after year waiting for an RV - I finally gave up", that means to me that he has thrown in the hat!

• Upvote 1

I come here because I want to. I have met some very nice, caring,,intelligent,fun, and interesting people here and if it wasn't for the dinar I never would of met them. The dinar never has and never will control my life. I already have been blessed.  Cheers Thug and thanks for the laughs. :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

I come here because I want to. I have met some very nice, caring,,intelligent,fun, and interesting people here and if it wasn't for the dinar I never would of met them. The dinar never has and never will control my life. I already have been blessed.  Cheers Thug and thanks for the laughs. :tiphat:

Thanks Capt1

Though we might have had differences on politics, I have always enjoyed your thoughtful and insightful posts - there are so many nice people here.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Capt1

Though we might have had differences on politics, I have always enjoyed your thoughtful and insightful posts - there are so many nice people here.

I agree….this has been a fun ride, some great and knowledgable people on this forum, no sheep, and I like that!  (although Thug might disagree about the sheep!)   :lol:

• Upvote 1

When I first bought...I got up at midnight to check..I just knew it was going to happen tomorrow...actually We were in a place we NEEDED it to RV.

But as time went on and I became more educated..read and asked questions....(I think some of my brain is still in the rabbit hole) I have faith that the Iraqi Dinar will one day be worth more than it is now. We are no longer in a place where we NEED an RV. (working saving and living well below your means is a good thing)  But I have friends here..at least screen names that I consider friends...and I check in with them more so than what is happening in Iraq. 

Besides you guys think occasionally I am funny...Hubby tells me all the time I am not funny....he just does not get it...lol

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2