Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

feb. update

sandstorm

You go ahead and chit and chat with the lopsters all you want they can use your help

All of them together have nothing else going on besides trying to defeat little ole dumb dontlop

They lead fantastic lives

Looks like you want to be like them

So have at it

Your going nuts already after one episode

• Upvote 1

You go ahead and chit and chat with the lopsters all you want they can use your help

All of them together have nothing else going on besides trying to defeat little ole dumb dontlop

They lead fantastic lives

Looks like you want to be like them

So have at it

Your going nuts already after one episode

:twothumbs:  <--yep thumbs up means "going nuts." 

Once again you nailed it.

Edited by Gunshow2425
  • Upvote 1

You joined up with the wrong crowd they are the junk of dv now go worry that someone is getting the wrong idea and post your free keep banners

You should get some tee shirts and caps made up and sell them and see if you can buy his freedom

What do you think keep has to say about people who think the dinar will rv?

Do ya think he calls them ignorant with 6 grade education

If you think it will rv

He was referring to you

If not well hey I guess your standing in line for the roller coaster ride but your not going to get I and go for the ride

Keep sold all his dinar for a profit on eBay because he thinks its a scam that why he is selling dinar to scam someone else so he can call them names to if they end up on dv

You don't know how rediculous you sound saying free keep

Why else do you want keep free so he can do the things your afraid to do

Now take off your diaper , put on some pants and act like a man

This is fun huh

Fib started it

You are going totally nuts in the tank

Ya can't deny it

Here you are per tending everything is calm and cool but the water is starting to boil

I'm bored to death with these kids

They can't be any more boring around here

See ya tommarro I'll be back

You guys can call me some more names and type lmao

Here do this one

Rotflmao

• Upvote 1

You joined up with the wrong crowd they are the junk of dv now go worry that someone is getting the wrong idea and post your free keep banners

You should get some tee shirts and caps made up and sell them and see if you can buy his freedom

What do you think keep has to say about people who think the dinar will rv?

Do ya think he calls them ignorant with 6 grade education

If you think it will rv

He was referring to you

If not well hey I guess your standing in line for the roller coaster ride but your not going to get I and go for the ride

Keep sold all his dinar for a profit on eBay because he thinks its a scam that why he is selling dinar to scam someone else so he can call them names to if they end up on dv

You don't know how rediculous you sound saying free keep

Why else do you want keep free so he can do the things your afraid to do

Now take off your diaper , put on some pants and act like a man

This is fun huh

Fib started it

You are going totally nuts in the tank

Ya can't deny it

Here you are per tending everything is calm and cool but the water is starting to boil

I'm bored to death with these kids

They can't be any more boring around here

See ya tommarro I'll be back

You guys can call me some more names and type lmao

Here do this one

Rotflmao

hmm..I noticed you wrote the message without to much name calling, then came back just to add more HATE with "take your diapers off and so on"

and somehow you got your "edited" taken away.

:twothumbs:   Nailed it.

how many weeks later and your still on this topic. wow.. while you troll on about the past lopsters your missing whats going on right now..

Its funny teasing him about his made up RV.....he went on for a month about it, so we can give him crap for a month lol.....

What exactly are we missing?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Swiss cheese......tell us again how the RV happened. ....how the kurds got the same amount of money in value that they had before after the trillion percent

Keep why do you talk about trucks and zebras

You and fib both explained it to me so I went along with it

The official rate keep

Post the official rate of the Swiss dinar before the exchange in 2003,or shut youth hole flapper

So when I'm talking about the official rate changing

You say the market rate

Then you make posts like the one above

If the official rate does not change keep there was no revaluation

Remember keep you explained that in great detail about the Kuwait dinar

So keep oh brilliant one

Show me that the official exchange rate did not change for the Swiss dinar in 2003 because I have shown you it did change

It had an official exchange rate in 2003

In 2002 it had no exchange rate at all

So keep show me

All you do is run your mouth as if you won the debate after you got your Ass kicked

And your name calling never ends does it

You lost this debate at least 20 times keep

You cannot say the official rate didn't change

You can't even show any official rate for the Swiss dinar prior to the exchange in 2003

They got 150 for one they got a revaluation

Before they had one the next day they had 150

I suppose if they did that in the USA for confederate money you would say hold it

That's not the market rate

But what is the market rate for confederate money

Well some of the rare notes are over a thousand dollars well if they don't have an official exchange rate at the treasury

If the govt decided to revalue the confederate money and give them market rate you would say that's not a revaluation either

Keeps only interested in market rates in determining a revaluation of the central banks official exchange rates

Ask him to explain the Kuwait dinar and explain the Swiss dinar he will call you names because he can't say if the official rate didn't change so there's no revaluation while explaining both

He does change ups because he doesn't know what he's talking about

He can never finish the debate

He never has

He just says your talking about zebras and oranges and starts the insults

PurchAsing power now huh keep

Is that your new fiasco

Did fib teach you that

Well keep if your going to determin a currency's revaluation by its purchasing power increase

Let's hear you explain how much purchasing power the Kuwait over night revaluation recieved by the Kuwait govt

The purchasing power was 5 cents

The govt rvd then like majic the purchasing power was $3.45

A 15,000 % increase over night

You lost long ago and keep changing your answers to other bs

That's all you ever did

And the same goes for your other screen names and your idol dinark

You cannot win this arguement about the Swiss dinar unless you admit the Kuwait dinar revalued

And you cannot win the Kuwait dinar arguement. Unless you admit the Swiss dinar revalued

One or the other keep

It's either market rate or official rate

Which is it keep

Fib broke down and honestly answered it that's why he stays out of the debate

He says the official rate determins the revaluation

Not the market rate you keep bringing up

Oh the purchasing power

Oh the purchasing power

Ya ya

Bla bla

Apples and zebras

Lol

Is this all your lopster clan can come up with

Keep what would the percent be keep

From zero to worth 150 bremmers worth.0004 cents each

You can't even do that math it's infinate

You can't even come up with a figure that high to state the % increase from zero

So I was just making a parable as a trillion percent

I even asked fib to do the math for us

He couldn't do it or answer the question

I wasn't going around telling the world the Swiss dinar revalued a trillion percent

But you are a liar and I can see how posting this would fit into your agenda while your locked up in the lopster tank

I think gumshow wants you to have his baby keep

There's fib again within seconds

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sir swiss cheese, 

There was no debate to begin with darling!!  lol....Thats why you are a laughing stock! That you fail to grasp the simplest concepts about this speculation.....

RD vs RV.....huge difference....and you poor child, have been lost!!  

Your swiss cheese RV is like saying Im gonna give the bank 5 dollars, and they give me back 5 dollars worth of quarters, WOW!!!! Trillion percent RV right there folks!! Catch the profit while you can!!  Hahaha

Anyother good stories guru swiss cheese?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

These lopsters especially keep

Have talked me into believing that the Kuwait dinar revalued over night 15,000%

Keep just keeps bellowing about the purchasing power or the market rate as if that is the official exchange rate at the central bank backed by the federal government

So if the purchasing power or market rate increased by 15,000% in Kuwait over night it revalued

Now is when his brother fib joins the debate and goes crazy because he says the Kuwait dinar never revalued regardless of the purchasing power or market rate increase of 15,000% , oh wait , that's right keep says that to , hmm

He says the official rate never changed so it didn't revalue

So were right back to the question the lopsters cannot end this debate on

All of them

Instead they pretend like they won the debate and are just laughing off the ignorance and calling dontlop names

So keep

Are you saying that the Swiss dinar always had 150 times the exchange rate as the IQD as the official exchange rate of the central bank of Iraq owned by the Iraqi government and you can prove it ????????

Because if you can prove it this debate is over

Any way it's time to move back to the Kuwait revaluation

These guys can't show the official rate for the Swiss dinar never changed

So they say the market rate is what determins its rv

And the market rate never changed

So we do know the market rate changed for the Kuwait dinar watch the lopsters start their crap about how the market rate has nothing to do with it only the official rate matter and it never changed

Fib will bring out his Wikipedia chart

And keep saying look at the chart

It's going to be Hellerious watching them say the exact opposit of their defense in the Swiss dinar trial where they were all found guilty of perjury and sent to jail and locked up for saying there has never been a revaluation and the. Saying there's never been a huge revaluation over 20%

Since these things are explained away and covered up so well

They can't seem to find any and believe the bankers story's and defend them if it takes their whole life sitting in a chat room to defend it against a dummy like dontlop

It ain't over till the fat lady sings

Tell me keep ...... Did the Kuwait dinar revalue ?

• Upvote 1

Keep seems to think IQD cannot revalue if its remains IQD afterwards

Or the Kuwait dinar didn't revalue because it's still Kuwait dinar it was a rd right keepm ?

The Swiss dinar was demonetized IQD then bremmer gave it an official exchange rate 150 times the rest of the IQD

But keep says the official exchange rate doesn't matter

Keep says the Swiss dinar was backe by the Kurds central bank and had its own reserves right keep ?

Fib says the market rate doesn't count. Keep says they do count

Keep says him and fib don't need to agree yet they both act as if they won some sort of military victory when they lost

You lopsters are lacking information to end this debate and you sit here locked up pretending your the intelligent ones

Your the laughing stock

Your the ones locked up and your the ones putting yourself on display every day for people to poke at with sticks through the lopster cage

Watch you don't get poked in the eyes you should were goggles in there

• Upvote 1

"IQDH8TR"THAT IS THE ONLY TRUE THING K33P HAS EVER SAID !QUAD  :bravo:

post number 666 you must of been saving that one for K33P

People don't realize this guys vengeance against the dinar

He's one of those who lost everything because of the gurus and over spent quit his job ,lost his family over it and lives in his parents basement

Then he boasts about coming out ahead marking up his dinar and selling it on eBay

He made money off it I'll be he didn't tell those who he sold his dinars to that it was a scam since he was scamming them in his own mind since he honestly believes its a scam he knowingly scammed people now he is calling people out for doing what he does

• Upvote 2

Money Supply M2 in Turkey increased to 910343955 TRY THO in January of 2014 from 890762611 TRY THO in December of 2013. Money Supply M2 in Turkey is reported by the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey. Money Supply M2 in Turkey averaged 511638311.81 TRY THO from 2005 until 2014, reaching an all time high of 910343955 TRY THO in January of 2014 and a record low of 236620702 TRY THO in January of 2006. Turkey Money Supply M2 includes M1 plus short-term time deposits in banks. This page provides - Turkey Money Supply M2 - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. 2014-02-23

Amazing turkey has 100 billion in reserves

Turkey has 910 billion m2 money supply in January 2014

Turkey's lira is worth 44 cents

Being that it's pegged to the dollar you would think listening to the lopsters that this is a lie

But its true

They don't have the reserves to back it but it holds its value at 44 cents

This means Iraq can do the same thing

Turkey has one third the reserves needed to back its currency at 100%

So Iraq could definatly rv to 3 dollars or more if they do delete three zeros

And still have the required reserve ratio in reserves

• Upvote 2

Yeah he has stated many times before that the reason he "hangs around " here is to educate the newbies so they don't fall for that GURU stuff (the dinar ambassador of good will ) but in this very thread BOASTS about selling his dinar for a profit. Then he sorta backtracks on that claim................ Just one more reason I don't listen to him.
It is always the same with k33p, he thinks he has it ALL figured out and consistently insults people with the name calling and derogatory comments.
People like him hide behind the computer screen and act real big.
He is the Dinar Vets Stalker
K33p, why don't you just get over yourself and find something more valuable
to do other than trying to argue with people here.
Really what's the point?
Your intentions aren't pure and it appears you enjoy starting trouble.

K33p you claim to want to help those so they dont get hoodwinked by the GURUS then you make fun of the person whom you sold YOUR WORTHLES dinar to declaring that they are "probly" one of tonys followers.  * read below k33ps statment *

"Naw I actually  came out ahead....sold it at a markup on ebay, probly to one of tonys followers lol...."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/11175-keepmwlknfny/?tab=reputation&app_tab=forums&type=received&st=15#ixzz2u9naLxvJ

Edited by quadkidd1
  • Upvote 3

He created some nubies all by himself and profited off them now he tells us anyone who thinks the dinar will rv has the mind of a sixth grader

So keeps selling dinar on eBay then when they get here he's telling them to sell before its to late and the lose everything

He's quite a humanitarian

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Looks like somepeople are upset cause they still havent seen their RV lol

Including guru swiss cheese!!!!

Hey swiss, how many times have you been told that Kuwait and the swiss dinar are two seperate events? When you understand that first, and that the same rules dont apply, then come back and we can talk!   No one told you anything about a Kuwait RV....you came up with that and your swiss RV by yourself....thats your ignorance....no one elses!!!

Kuwait= Reinstated as the national currency

Swiss= RD, exchanged for the same value of money as they had before the exchange. 

Get it? Got it? Good.....now go find the RV guru swiss cheese....people are waiting for this to pop because they are too lazy and gullible to change their financial situation for themselves....

• Downvote 2