Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

feb. update

sandstorm

I wonder why they never had a second debate in the debate forum. Seems pretty dumb to create an entire subforum just for one debate.

I guess they never had another one because JMW bent sonny1 over and beat him like a red headed stepchild.

Yes...that was a major beat down. Lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good wiki read, describes these lobsters to a T.

Trolling is a game about identity deception, albeit one that is played without the consent of most of the players. The troll attempts to pass as a legitimate participant, sharing the group's common interests and concerns; the newsgroups members, if they are cognizant of trolls and other identity deceptions, attempt to both distinguish real from trolling postings, and upon judging a poster a troll, make the offending poster leave the group. Their success at the former depends on how well they – and the troll – understand identity cues; their success at the latter depends on whether the troll's enjoyment is sufficiently diminished or outweighed by the costs imposed by the group.

• Upvote 2

Council of July 17, 2003, concerning the need for the development of Iraq and its

transition from a non-transparent centrally planned economy to a market economy

characterized by sustainable economic growth through the establishment of a dynamic

private sector, and the need to enact institutional and legal reforms to give it effect,

Having coordinated with the international financial institutions, as referenced in

paragraph 8(e) of the U.N. Security Council Resolution 1483,

non-transparent centrally planned economy to a market economy. What does non transparent mean to you lobsters?

What this means, not what troll means.  I'm waiting for you to explain it to us.

BTW, just because someone says something you don't like, doesn't mean they're a troll.  And trying to prevent people from being scammed is hardly trolling.

Edited by FS4Enthusiast

Good wiki read, describes these lobsters to a T.

Trolling is a game about identity deception, albeit one that is played without the consent of most of the players. The troll attempts to pass as a legitimate participant, sharing the group's common interests and concerns; the newsgroups members, if they are cognizant of trolls and other identity deceptions, attempt to both distinguish real from trolling postings, and upon judging a poster a troll, make the offending poster leave the group. Their success at the former depends on how well they – and the troll – understand identity cues; their success at the latter depends on whether the troll's enjoyment is sufficiently diminished or outweighed by the costs imposed by the group.

Seems that definition fits the hardcore go RVers more then the "lopsters"......

Many diff screen names posting false positive information and trying to get the lopsters to leave or be restricted into a locked forum to themselves....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The troll attempts to pass as a legitimate participant, sharing the group's common interests and concerns;

Regardless of the circumstances, controversial posts may attract a particularly strong response from those unfamiliar with the robust dialogue found in some online, rather than physical, communities. Experienced participants in online forums know that the most effective way to discourage a troll is usually to ignore it[citation needed], because responding tends to encourage trolls to continue disruptive posts – hence the often-seen warning: "Please do not feed the trolls".

Or in this case

"Please do not feed the lobsters"

Entertainment.....gives me good chuckles throughout the day!!! =)

Case and point.

The troll attempts to pass as a legitimate participant, sharing the group's common interests and concerns;

Regardless of the circumstances, controversial posts may attract a particularly strong response from those unfamiliar with the robust dialogue found in some online, rather than physical, communities. Experienced participants in online forums know that the most effective way to discourage a troll is usually to ignore it[citation needed], because responding tends to encourage trolls to continue disruptive posts – hence the often-seen warning: "Please do not feed the trolls".

Or in this case

"Please do not feed the lobsters"

Case and point.

Sounds like dontlop.

Sounds like dontlop.

And then you act link a troll again. Exactly how is that productive to "saving people"

trying to elicit another emotional response?

How about you surprise me and actually respond with something you have researched yourself. Maybe more current.

And then you act link a troll again. Exactly how is that productive to "saving people"

trying to elicit another emotional response?

How about you surprise me and actually respond with something you have researched yourself. Maybe more current.

Acting like a troll in response to being called a troll.  Gotcha.

Check my post history.  Tons of good factual researched information.  I took a quick gander through yours, didn't see much in the way of research.

Here's some good ones in case you have trouble with the search function:

They've (Iraqis) been living in poverty for far longer than 10 years. They've basically always been living in poverty, because they're not a rich nation, and never have been. Pre Kuwait war their GDP per capita peaked at about 2300 dollars in 1980. To look at a country that would be far more likely to be considered "wealthy", the UAEs GDP per capita was 43,000 in 1980. Iraq has too many people. The UAE has less than 1/3 as many people and pumps 3 times as much oil, that's why they're wealthy, and Iraq isn't.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&andor_type=and&sid=981530b1bfa8372df7f47f3427d0737e&search_author=fs4enthusiast&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&search_content=both&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&search_app_filters[forums][noPreview]=0&search_app_filters[forums][pCount]=&search_app_filters[forums][pViews]=&search_app_filters[forums][sortDir]=0&search_term=&search_app=forums&st=175#ixzz2thmrMd1i

http://www.cbi.iq/in...php?pid=History

By 1987 the banking system consisted of the Central Bank, the Rafidain Bank, the Agricultural, Industrial, and Real Estate banks. A 5 percent devaluation reduced the value of the dinar to US$3.2169, the official rate which remained until the Gulf War, although in late 1989, the black market rate was reported to be 1.86 dinars for US$1.

The dinar was devaluing long before the Gulf war even started, straight from the horses mouth. 1.86 dinars per dollar = 1 dinar is worth less than 54 cents. That's in 1989. The Gulf war didn't even start until 2 years later, and the dinar didn't bottom out until at least 6 years later.

The gurus like to say it happened overnight, to make it seem like it increasing 100,000% overnight might also be possible. They're simply lying, as I've proven. It took years and years.

People complain about the US printing 60 billion a month, and how it's inflating the USD. 60 billion a month is 720 billion a year. We'd have to print that much for ONE HUNDRED YEARS STRAIGHT to equal what Iraq has printed in the last twenty years.

And to equal Iraqs GDP to M2 ratio (200 billion USD GDP to 80 trillion IQD M2), we'd have to print that same amount every year for the next EIGHT THOUSAND YEARS. Imagine we started printing 720 billion USD a year, six thousand years before Jesus was born. Only just now would we finally be arriving at a currency that was as hyperinflated as Iraqs.

If, instead of taking 8000 years to do it, we wanted to do it over about 20 years (which is about how long Iraq took to do it), you know how much we'd have to print? 320 trillion a year. Every year. For the next 20 years. What you're saying, by saying the dinar can just RV back to 10 cents, is that the US could print 320 trillion a year for the next 20 years, and then after all that just decide that the USD is back to being worth almost what it was BEFORE we printed quadrillions more USD.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&andor_type=and&sid=981530b1bfa8372df7f47f3427d0737e&search_author=fs4enthusiast&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&search_content=both&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&search_app_filters[forums][noPreview]=0&search_app_filters[forums][pCount]=&search_app_filters[forums][pViews]=&search_app_filters[forums][sortDir]=0&search_term=&search_app=forums&st=175#ixzz2thn22nh7

Acting like a troll in response to being called a troll. Gotcha.

Check my post history. Tons of good factual researched information. I took a quick gander through yours, didn't see much in the way of research.

Here's some good ones in case you have trouble with the search function:

They've (Iraqis) been living in poverty for far longer than 10 years. They've basically always been living in poverty, because they're not a rich nation, and never have been. Pre Kuwait war their GDP per capita peaked at about 2300 dollars in 1980. To look at a country that would be far more likely to be considered "wealthy", the UAEs GDP per capita was 43,000 in 1980. Iraq has too many people. The UAE has less than 1/3 as many people and pumps 3 times as much oil, that's why they're wealthy, and Iraq isn't.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&andor_type=and&sid=981530b1bfa8372df7f47f3427d0737e&search_author=fs4enthusiast&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&search_content=both&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&search_app_filters[forums][noPreview]=0&search_app_filters[forums][pCount]=&search_app_filters[forums][pViews]=&search_app_filters[forums][sortDir]=0&search_term=&search_app=forums&st=175#ixzz2thmrMd1i

http://www.cbi.iq/in...php?pid=History

The dinar was devaluing long before the Gulf war even started, straight from the horses mouth. 1.86 dinars per dollar = 1 dinar is worth less than 54 cents. That's in 1989. The Gulf war didn't even start until 2 years later, and the dinar didn't bottom out until at least 6 years later.

The gurus like to say it happened overnight, to make it seem like it increasing 100,000% overnight might also be possible. They're simply lying, as I've proven. It took years and years.

People complain about the US printing 60 billion a month, and how it's inflating the USD. 60 billion a month is 720 billion a year. We'd have to print that much for ONE HUNDRED YEARS STRAIGHT to equal what Iraq has printed in the last twenty years.

And to equal Iraqs GDP to M2 ratio (200 billion USD GDP to 80 trillion IQD M2), we'd have to print that same amount every year for the next EIGHT THOUSAND YEARS. Imagine we started printing 720 billion USD a year, six thousand years before Jesus was born. Only just now would we finally be arriving at a currency that was as hyperinflated as Iraqs.

If, instead of taking 8000 years to do it, we wanted to do it over about 20 years (which is about how long Iraq took to do it), you know how much we'd have to print? 320 trillion a year. Every year. For the next 20 years. What you're saying, by saying the dinar can just RV back to 10 cents, is that the US could print 320 trillion a year for the next 20 years, and then after all that just decide that the USD is back to being worth almost what it was BEFORE we printed quadrillions more USD.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&andor_type=and&sid=981530b1bfa8372df7f47f3427d0737e&search_author=fs4enthusiast&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&search_content=both&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&search_app_filters[forums][noPreview]=0&search_app_filters[forums][pCount]=&search_app_filters[forums][pViews]=&search_app_filters[forums][sortDir]=0&search_term=&search_app=forums&st=175#ixzz2thn22nh7

I've only run into a handful of folks over the years that could lay down the TRUTH like you did here in these forums.

You will be missed.

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All that's been hashed out long ago

It's not like he is the only one

In 1989 they had 28 billion dinars

Their reserves were down to 2 billion by 1986

Do the math you can see how much the Swiss dinar was worth prior to invading Kuwait

It was devalued in the 80s

That's 14 dinars per dollar in the 80s if your using the reserve figures to figure out the rate

Around 8 cents each in the late 80s

Not a dollar eighty

I've only run into a handful of folks over the years that could lay down the TRUTH like you did here in these forums.You will be missed.

Not quite the truth

Its one thing to discuss matters but to try to get booted for some sort of honorary crap is another

I suppose he will say how he was booted for posting the truth they all do

That wasn't the reason

We all know that

Iraq’s indebtedness has been the result primarily of the war with Iran. Iraq traditionally had been free of foreign debt and had accumulated foreign reserves that reached $35 billion by 1980. These reserves were exhausted in the early stages of the war with Iran. It is estimated that from 1980 to 1989 Iraq’s arms purchases alone totaled $54.7 billion. Following the war, Iraq was faced with the dilemma of paying off short-term debts to western creditors estimated between $35 to 45 billion at high interest rates. However, the Regime resisted western attempts through the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank to reschedule the debt primarily because Baghdad believed it could negotiate more favorable terms dealing with countries bilaterally.

https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/iraq_wmd_2004/chap2_annxD.html

keep, I've decided you may be wrong, that it's going to RV BIG! Tony R says it's gonna RV Big!!!! With a variety of rates to choose from! Now, I don't know about you guys, but I think I'm going for the $32 rate. I know Tony says many people may want one of the lower rates, but, call me stupid, I'm going for the big one! 

2-17-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony    From all the information we are receiving, we are NOW going to get the $32 rate – not everybody, but it is going to be offered.  That is what we were fighting for.  So we got that, and a double-digit rate over $15, and then another rate that’s over $5… all available, PLUS the international rate that is about $3.71.  So we did get that $32, or at least it will be offered.  We don’t actually have it until it’s in our hand.   I don’t know what time it will be over, but I do know some banks were open today to get a head start while other banks were closed.  I am looking forward to waking up with the nightmare over so that the dream can begin.

Is this for real?  The sheer and blatant ignorance and stupidity of the above nonsensical statement is mind-blowing!  Is this guy actually attempting to convince dinar investors that the potential rates are simply manually set and adjusted?  This trumps most of the idiotic statements I have heard.  Mental midgetry abounds...

• Upvote 1

What is incorrectLolThe Swiss dinar was not backed by the cbi or the Iraq govtThe Swiss dinar had no official exchange rate at all for any currency in the worldThe Swiss dinar was not legal tender in IraqThe cbi is the sole authority that can issue currency in IraqNorthern Iraq is Iraq not some other countryThe Swiss dinar was given a official exchange rate to the Iraqi dinar on October 15th 2003The Iraqi dinar is pegged to the dollarThe Swiss dinar was not a currency in Iraq that was lawfulAlkieda issued a currency in anbar province and it like the Swiss dinar has no official exchange rate in IraqThe currency al Kieda issued in anbar province is not issued by the cbi and is not legal tenderThe Swiss dinar official exchange rate was zero before October 15th 2003The Swiss notes were not Iraqi dinar they couldn't of been redenominated of they were not legal denominations to begin withLopsters cannot produce any official exchange rate for the Swiss notes prior to the exchange in 2003The Swiss dinar was given legal status on October 15th 2003 and was given a official exchange rate 150 times stronger than the Iraqi dinar to be exchanged for Iraqi dinar at 150 Iraqi dinar for one Swiss noteAgain the Swiss dinar official exchange rate was zero Iraqi dinar for any amount of Swiss dinarAdding the Swiss dinar to the Iraqi dinar with no reserves to back it devalued the Iraqi dinarThe Swiss purchasing power was increased to a nationally recognized currencyThe Swiss notes were not accepted in any country's in the world including IraqThe Swiss notes were worth as much as the Iraqi dinar would be if Iraq had zero foriegn reserves at the cbiThe Kuwait purchasing power was increased by 70 times from 5 cents over night to $3.45 for one Kuwait dinarKuwaitis dinar official exchange rate was zero for the last quarter of 1990The official exchange rate went fro zero to $3.45 over night by decree of the Kuwait govtThe bit coin is not legal tenderThe bit coin has no official exchange rate in the USA

No one answered

I guess it's all true

• Upvote 2