Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

feb. update

sandstorm

They didn't sell cause they needed the money... They both came to their senses..................I just read this...."jeepguy, yeah all them years of the pumpers has made the dinar valuable and built up the cbi reserves. We helped contribute to put value in the dinar and I think it's pay out time. wooo"They only have reserves to move the rate up 10-15 percent. Which I don't see happening any time soon. They like a little cushion.Not even enough to get most "investors" to the break even point.Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Well I'm glad you got it all figured out there fib

You should be moving on I guess

So good luck

Oh before you go could you give me a little perspective on the amount of reserves the Kurds had to move up the value of the Swiss dinar

And did they have a 15% cushion too?

Or was it backed by zero reserves

I never heard so much bs about reserves than in the lopster tank

First its the reserves don't matter

Then they don't have enough reserves

Which is it ?

Just say I'm drunk

Or say I'm delusional

Then you can disreguard the question you know how to beat around the bush

Demonstrate your skills again before you go

How much reserves did the Kurds have ?

• Upvote 2

You can't read or your drunk again

Outside of their province it was worthless keep

Like I said we use potato chips in my neighborhood as currency

But the funny thing they are worthless anywhere else

The banks won't except them

No one will

Except me and my neighbors

So what were trying to do is get the government to back our potato chips with gold so we can use them anywhere

You know its neutral they back up our potato chips with gold and we spend them anywhere we choose

A neutral no gain scenario like you explained

Your a genius keepm

Just use anything for currency

Then force the govt and central banks to back it up and then go spend it

Oh and for your information my potato chips appreciated against the dollar to they are worth 500 dollars for each potato chip now

I can show you the record I kept

My chips worth more than 500 dollars each

Of course nothing backs the value up

But the us treasury should back them up with gold and that my friends is how you get a gold backed potato chip currency at a neutral exchange

Free to me

On the backs of everyone else

Keepm style

Read keep read

Don't pretend some sentences don't exist

I'll admit they lost their asses when they didn't exchange their dinar for saddam notes

If you don't exchange your dinar if they have an exchange period and the exchange period ends

And you think you can just continue to use them as legal tender

And then 10 years. From then they exchanged them for you because they were forced to by invading forces and you feel you gained nothing

That's up to you

And inside their province it was worth something. By your thought process, since the saddam dinar was prettybmuch worthless outside Iraq because you coukdnt use it, that must have RVd a trillion percent too for the exchange.

Guess what? The swiss dinar was worth more then the saddam dinar in the northern region and when the CPA did the exchange, they gave them the same market value as they had been using it. They gained nothing!!! You have to gain something if it revalued and they didnt. You really shoukent be investing in currency when you dont understand the basic principles.

And you seem to forget that what happened with kuwait dinar and the swiss dinar are two differrnt things so yes, how the values were determined were different and what value was used was different aka market vs official. So it is useless trying to compare them. But then again, its also useless trying to help you understand the facts.

Again, continue rewriting history genius.....maybe some of tonys followers will believe you. They are about the only ones dumb enough to think you actually know what your talking about.

• Downvote 2

Please post a link on how much reserves the Kurds turned in to the cbi to get its Swiss dinar backed up 150 times more than the Iraq dinar

Since it was a neutral exchange they must of turned over an equal amount of gold or foriegn currency to the cbi

Edited by dontlop

That's right you can't post that link either

It doesn't exist and everyone who wrote about the Swiss dinar for the last 20 years just left out the part of the Swiss dinars reserves that backed it

Because there wasn't any

Yet keep stands up for the exchange rate given to it like his life depends on it

But he will fight against any Iraqi change in exchange rate unless he can see the records of the reserves that back it

Oh they don't have the reserves to back it

Oh they can't rv there's no reserves

But to keep they don't need any reserves to recieve a guarenteed official exchange rate from the central bank for the Swiss dinar

Ya keeps a genius alright

Yep and he swears the Kuwait dinar market rate does not show a rv of the Kuwait dinar because only the official exchange rate counts

Ya keep your real intelligent with a two faced analogy

And all he can say is Iraq is different

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Please post a link showing the official exchange rare for the Swiss dinar prior to and after the exchange period in October 2003 for the Swiss dinar

Oh that's right the official exchange rate for the Swiss dinar was zero Iraqi dinar for any amounts of Swiss dinar before the exchange

Then the next day the official exchange rate was opposit

150 Iraqi dinar for one Swiss dinar

And that was with out the Kurds turning in one cent of reserves to the cbi to back the Swiss dinar

Yet they continue to say it was a neutral exchange of dinar

When the Swiss dinar was not legal tender in Iraq so its denominations were not legal so it could not of been officially reDenominated

Ya might as well exchanged grains of sand for Iraqi dinar the sand was backed up with reserves equally to the Swiss dinar

So lighten up with your reserve story's

The rules obviously are not carved in stone

Creative banking procedures have been used for centuries

That is how we got where we are today

Speculating is not a crime

If you don't want to read dinar speculations you should not log onto any dinar related web sites

The lopsters sites do the same thing

This ride is not over yet unless you believe you are done with it

• Upvote 1

When the Swiss dinar was not legal tender in Iraq so its denominations were not legal so it could not of been officially reDenominated

There you go......end of story.....you just shut your self up on the nonsense....case closed.....

If it couldnt be officially redenominated then it couldnt be officially revalued either. Your contradictions got the best of you.

Toodles!!!!

NEXT!!!!

That just goes to show you havent the slightest idea of what your talking about!!! It coukdnt be officially redenominated oh but it got officially revalued lol....your a joke....

You should be banned to the rumor section cause thats all you are....just a big rumor....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ya it was remonetized and the official exchange rate was revalued with Iraqs reserves not the market rate of the Kurds

Market rates don't back currencies at the central banks

Market rates don't matter you explained that very well when you explained the Kuwait dinar did not revalue

You do remember your explainations on the Kuwait dinar don't cha keep ?

When the market rate fell to 5 cents

You said only the official exchange rate counts

The reserves were at the cbi to back the Iraqi dinar

They would of had to been diluted to include the Swiss dinar too at 150 Swiss to one Iraqi dinar

So they diluted the Iraqi dinar to compensate for the revaluation of the Swiss dinar official exchange rate backed by the cbi reserves

What's a denomination of a demonetized currency called ?

Nothing

Sorry you don't get the picture keep

I can't put it in simpler terms

Old worn out paper

• Upvote 1

Ya it was remonetized and the official exchange rate was revalued with Iraqs reserves not the market rate of the Kurds

Market rates don't back currencies at the central banks

Market rates don't matter you explained that very well when you explained the Kuwait dinar did not revalue

You do remember your explainations on the Kuwait dinar don't cha keep ?

When the market rate fell to 5 cents

You said only the official exchange rate counts

The reserves were at the cbi to back the Iraqi dinar

They would of had to been diluted to include the Swiss dinar too at 150 Swiss to one Iraqi dinar

So they diluted the Iraqi dinar to compensate for the revaluation of the Swiss dinar official exchange rate backed by the cbi reserves

What's a denomination of a demonetized currency called ?

Nothing

Sorry you don't get the picture keep

I can't put it in simpler terms

Old worn out paper

You must be jesus himself cause you got nothing to stand on!!!!

• Downvote 2

That's it?

Lol

It seems you got nothing to stand on

Lol.

I back my claims

Something you are unable to do

There is nothing to say....there was nothing to debate in the firstplace. You even contradicted your own self and yet you are still the only one in history that is calling a neutral event a revaluation....

You dont back any of your claims, you misinterpret links that you post. Huge difference!!  Thats just poor comprehension skills....You and kraperoni should do a chat together expressing how big the revaluation will be and how much money everyone will make if they lop lol....I mean since you think a neutral event is a revaluation hahaha, You two would make a cute couple....just add you to the list of people who should not be discussing topics that are over their head!!

YOU CANT CHANGE HISTORY DONTLOP!!! Sorry.....take your bs to the rumor section where it belongs..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

And inside their province it was worth something. By your thought process, since the saddam dinar was prettybmuch worthless outside Iraq because you coukdnt use it, that must have RVd a trillion percent too for the exchange.

Guess what? The swiss dinar was worth more then the saddam dinar in the northern region and when the CPA did the exchange, they gave them the same market value as they had been using it. They gained nothing!!! You have to gain something if it revalued and they didnt. You really shoukent be investing in currency when you dont understand the basic principles.

And you seem to forget that what happened with kuwait dinar and the swiss dinar are two differrnt things so yes, how the values were determined were different and what value was used was different aka market vs official. So it is useless trying to compare them. But then again, its also useless trying to help you understand the facts. 

Again, continue rewriting history genius.....maybe some of tonys followers will believe you. They are about the only ones dumb enough to think you actually know what your talking about. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-17#ixzz2tRVR7fPl

Keep, if your so freeeeeeeeeeeeeeking smart then... (not than), why dont you learn to spell!

Go ahead and make your bogus wise/ass excuses!  And insults.           ....on my phone.......... ??????? huh..........

Dude, dress for success but you are still in your everyday cloths!

If you want anyone to take you seriously you need to polish your game!  ;) 

Just sayin...........................

Quad  B) 

Edited by quadkidd1
  • Downvote 1

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-17#ixzz2tRVR7fPl

Keep, if your so freeeeeeeeeeeeeeking smart then... (not than), why dont you learn to spell!

Go ahead and make your bogus wise/ass excuses!  And insults.           ....on my phone.......... ??????? huh..........

Dude, dress for success but you are still in your everyday cloths!

If you want anyone to take you seriously you need to polish your game!  ;) 

Just sayin...........................

Quad  B) 

And here I thought you were actually gonna have something legitimate to add lol.....

Here is an idea, check the time I posted that.....hmmmm interesting....during the work day.....so hmmmm you think Im sitting at a computer on DV? lol.....that would be the mobile phone genius.....

Is that really all you can come up with? Hahaha....you hit a few wrong buttons with your fingers on a small ass cell screen so there is no way you could be right about anything. lol.....wow....but hey someone throws a far fetched crazy idea of turning a worn torn countries currency into millions and your all over it like white on rice!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2014 - 09:31 PMSwiss dinar - http://www.personal..../ElyLecture.pdfFor ten years, therefore, Iraq had two currencies: one issued by the officialgovernment and the other backed by no government at all. The Swiss dinar continuedto circulate in the North, even though backed by no formal government, central bank,nor any law of legal tender. For a fiat currency this was an unusual situation.Whatever gave the Swiss dinar its value was not the promise of the official Iraqigovernment, or indeed any other government.Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-9#ixzz2tKVhicg6

Those holding the Swiss notes had nothingThey had a worthless currency backed by nothing like the new alkieda notesNow they were exchanged into Iraqi dinar with the backing of the govt of Iraq and the cbi with an official exchange rateI undrstand you think that getting something for nothing is a neutral exchangeBut you cannot convince me of thatThey got spending power nation wide which may eventually end up to be global spending power backed by the. Govt of IraqIndia has already signaled they were interested in accepting the Iraqi dinarNo one was signaling they were interested in accepting the I backed Swiss dinarIf the Kurds wanted to buy anything anywhere outside of their province they needed dollars their Swiss notes were useless worn out paper and the Kurds had no authority to issue their own currency inside Iraq territoryThey Kurds got useless paper officially backed by the govt from zero backing to 150 times the Iraqi dinarThat's not neutral their purchasing power went from zero to 150 times the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar for what ever reason it was doneIf alkieda had their currency circulating in Iraq do ya think the CPA would of given them an official exchange rate too?They did that for the Kurds because they were alliesThe real reason they exchanged the Iraqi dinar was to get rid of the picture of saddam on the Iraqi dinarThat's the real reasonThere was no reason to exchange the Swiss dinar it had no reserves backing it and the govt did not back itAdding the unbacked Swiss notes devalued the Iraqi dinar even furtherIf they didn't add the unbacked Swiss notes the exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar would of been even higher in exchange rates to the dollar

What is incorrectLolThe Swiss dinar was not backed by the cbi or the Iraq govtThe Swiss dinar had no official exchange rate at all for any currency in the worldThe Swiss dinar was not legal tender in IraqThe cbi is the sole authority that can issue currency in IraqNorthern Iraq is Iraq not some other countryThe Swiss dinar was given a official exchange rate to the Iraqi dinar on October 15th 2003The Iraqi dinar is pegged to the dollarThe Swiss dinar was not a currency in Iraq that was lawfulAlkieda issued a currency in anbar province and it like the Swiss dinar has no official exchange rate in IraqThe currency al Kieda issued in anbar province is not issued by the cbi and is not legal tenderThe Swiss dinar official exchange rate was zero before October 15th 2003The Swiss notes were not Iraqi dinar they couldn't of been redenominated of they were not legal denominations to begin withLopsters cannot produce any official exchange rate for the Swiss notes prior to the exchange in 2003The Swiss dinar was given legal status on October 15th 2003 and was given a official exchange rate 150 times stronger than the Iraqi dinar to be exchanged for Iraqi dinar at 150 Iraqi dinar for one Swiss noteAgain the Swiss dinar official exchange rate was zero Iraqi dinar for any amount of Swiss dinarAdding the Swiss dinar to the Iraqi dinar with no reserves to back it devalued the Iraqi dinarThe Swiss purchasing power was increased to a nationally recognized currencyThe Swiss notes were not accepted in any country's in the world including IraqThe Swiss notes were worth as much as the Iraqi dinar would be if Iraq had zero foriegn reserves at the cbiThe Kuwait purchasing power was increased by 70 times from 5 cents over night to $3.45 for one Kuwait dinarKuwaitis dinar official exchange rate was zero for the last quarter of 1990The official exchange rate went fro zero to $3.45 over night by decree of the Kuwait govtThe bit coin is not legal tenderThe bit coin has no official exchange rate in the USA

And here I thought you were actually gonna have something legitimate to add lol.....

Here is an idea, check the time I posted that.....hmmmm interesting....during the work day.....so hmmmm you think Im sitting at a computer on DV? lol.....that would be the mobile phone genius.....

Is that really all you can come up with? Hahaha....you hit a few wrong buttons with your fingers on a small ass cell screen so there is no way you could be right about anything. lol.....wow....but hey someone throws a far fetched crazy idea of turning a worn torn countries currency into millions and your all over it like white on rice!!!

Keep the argument may be legitimate but you are not!
The walkin dude is un-raveling.............
Quad  B)
  • Downvote 2

That's your goal here isn't it keepm. You get kick backs? Or just an honest guy trying to save people. A virtual version of door knocking.

Go save someone somewhere else.

It ain't working here. Keep banging your head against a wall and trolling.

11:10pm on a sat you seriously got nothing happening but to troll on here, sad.

• Upvote 1

Dont be mad at me cause you were scammed lol.....its not to late to sell!!! Yet....

Lol who should I sell to keep?

If you sold yours did you scam them into buying ?

If we are just victims according to you

Why would you want us to sell to yet another victim

Or is it you want us to sell back to a dealer at the correct rate 860

So they can resell to more victims

If its a scam keep it stops with me

I won't do as you suggest find another victim

You lost on your dinar because you sold out early

Ya must of needed some beer money

So now your trying to scare people into selling

Is that your new job?

Ya get on line and make things up to scare people into selling for a loss

• Upvote 1

He sold out years ago did keepem- he pretended he still owned dinars to stop the mods throwing him in the lopster tank. As soon as keepem was thrown in lopster jail da da dahhhh he announce he had sold them.

That makes sense

He did do that didn't he

Soon as he got locked up

Oh ya he sold his huh

• Upvote 1

That's your goal here isn't it keepm. You get kick backs? Or just an honest guy trying to save people. A virtual version of door knocking.

Go save someone somewhere else.

It ain't working here. Keep banging your head against a wall and trolling.

11:10pm on a sat you seriously got nothing happening but to troll on here, sad.

lol...kickbacks?Yea right....you dinarians are so paranoid about this not being legit deep in your conscious, that you come up with these wild ideas to settle your nerves.

This is entertainment....pure entertainment.....

Lol who should I sell to keep?

If you sold yours did you scam them into buying ?

If we are just victims according to you

Why would you want us to sell to yet another victim

Or is it you want us to sell back to a dealer at the correct rate 860

So they can resell to more victims

If its a scam keep it stops with me

I won't do as you suggest find another victim

You lost on your dinar because you sold out early

Ya must of needed some beer money

So now your trying to scare people into selling

Is that your new job?

Ya get on line and make things up to scare people into selling for a loss

Naw I actually  came out ahead....sold it at a markup on ebay, probly to one of tonys followers lol....

Surely didnt need any beer money hahaha got PLENTY of that and more coming from my paychecks!! But thats sweet of thinking of me.....

He sold out years ago did keepem- he pretended he still owned dinars to stop the mods throwing him in the lopster tank. As soon as keepem was thrown in lopster jail da da dahhhh he announce he had sold them.

Not quite.....just sold the rest a few months ago. When is your banker gonna release the RV? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lol my banker

Hey glad to see your out

You have no business being involved if you don't believe in it

So you scammed some one to save yourself on eBay

I'll bet you can sleep better at night knowing your logged in each day to help people from getting ripped off on the scam on eBay in which you participate

First you pump the dinar then you sell dinar on eBay

Then you tell everyone its a scam so you can what ?

Buy more at a discounted rate to sell on eBay ?

All along mascarading as a humanitarian while in your own mind your ripping people off selling a scam on eBay

Ya I had you pegged from the beginning typical con two faced bs out to save his own assssess

lol...kickbacks?Yea right....you dinarians are so paranoid about this not being legit deep in your conscious, that you come up with these wild ideas to settle your nerves. This is entertainment....pure entertainment.....Naw I actually  came out ahead....sold it at a markup on ebay, probly to one of tonys followers lol.... Surely didnt need any beer money hahaha got PLENTY of that and more coming from my paychecks!! But thats sweet of thinking of me.....Not quite.....just sold the rest a few months ago. When is your banker gonna release the RV?

the above is for you keep
  • Upvote 1

lol...kickbacks?Yea right....you dinarians are so paranoid about this not being legit deep in your conscious, that you come up with these wild ideas to settle your nerves.

This is entertainment....pure entertainment.....

Naw I actually  came out ahead....sold it at a markup on ebay, probly to one of tonys followers lol....

Surely didnt need any beer money hahaha got PLENTY of that and more coming from my paychecks!! But thats sweet of thinking of me.....

Not quite.....just sold the rest a few months ago. When is your banker gonna release the RV? 

Once upon a time Keep stated that he just wanted to get the truth out for the newbies so they wouldn't get sucked into the hype then he comes here to boast how he sold his dinar for a "markup" on ebay..........Now who is doing the "sucked in " deed?
We call that two faced where I come from.
If the mans word is no good than the man is no good!
Hooray keep your agenda is exposed!
Time to go away now..no use in talking that savior crap now....... :butt-kicking:
What do you say to that Mr smarty pants????
Come on and throw out those bull$hit insults there big boy!
"Live by the sword an die by the sword!"
Quad  B)
  • Upvote 1

Lol my banker

Hey glad to see your out

You have no business being involved if you don't believe in it

So you scammed some one to save yourself on eBay

I'll bet you can sleep better at night knowing your logged in each day to help people from getting ripped off on the scam on eBay in which you participate

First you pump the dinar then you sell dinar on eBay

Then you tell everyone its a scam so you can what ?

Buy more at a discounted rate to sell on eBay ?

All along mascarading as a humanitarian while in your own mind your ripping people off selling a scam on eBay

Ya I had you pegged from the beginning typical con two faced bs out to save his own assssess

the above is for you keep

Typical con?LOL Hahaha the only con around here is you spreading your misleading crap about revaluations and how Iraq can raise the value with outlandish ideas....

And how am I a con when the dealers selling dinar are no different? So by your ignorant thinking, everyone who sells their dinar at more then the 1166 rate is a conman right? Well then hell....everyone sellling dinar is a typical con....

You see how you make no sense? How your ignorance gets the best of you? Get back to your rumors.....

Once upon a time Keep stated that he just wanted to get the truth out for the newbies so they wouldn't get sucked into the hype then he comes here to boast how he sold his dinar for a "markup" on ebay..........Now who is doing the "sucked in " deed?
We call that two faced where I come from.
If the mans word is no good than the man is no good!
Hooray keep your agenda is exposed!
Time to go away now..no use in talking that savior crap now....... :butt-kicking:
What do you say to that Mr smarty pants????
Come on and throw out those bull$hit insults there big boy!
"Live by the sword an die by the sword!"
Quad  B)

Dont be mad cause I broke even.....=)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2