Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

feb. update

sandstorm

you got 50,000 screen names you talk to yourself with different names

You lived at dv since I first got here

Now hurry up and make your next move say something that makes you look childish

How many posts you think you'll rack up before they RD?  What are you at, about 5,000 a year?  Think you'll get 10,000?  20,000?

Maybe they'll never RD and you'll be able to visit DV and post about trillion percent Swiss dinar RVs and how M2 doesn't matter until the day you die.  How old are you dontlop?  Gotta lotta years left?  Think you'll hit 100,000?  200,000 posts about the Great 0% Purchasing Power RV of 2003?  That'd really be something, wouldn't it.  A life well lived, that's what I'd call it.

Why don't cha leave come back with your other name and high 5 yourself again

I've noticed you've done it several times lately

I guess your just trying to keep your other name alive

How many times you gonna do that oh brilliant one

Why don't cha leave come back with your other name and high 5 yourself again

I've noticed you've done it several times lately

I guess your just trying to keep your other name alive

How many times you gonna do that oh brilliant one

Lol, nope.  More brilliant analysis from dontlop.  You're about as good at spotting multiple IDs as you are RVs.

Thanks

It's about time you realize that and started calling me oh brilliant one again

How come you still can't post the official exchange rate for the Swiss dinar before the exchange period FS4Enthusiast

You pretend then you act like your incharge of something

Why don't you explain to fib your market rate revaluation of the Swiss dinar analogy

It seems to me he thinks your wrong

He doesn't believe market rates have anything to do with rvs

But you do

You say the Swiss dinar got its official exchange rate from the market rate

Then You say the official exchange rate never changed

Then you act like you won some kind of debate and you ridicule the one that slammed your analysis back into your face

FS4Enthusiast you have a hard time a aliasing anything

Maybe its time for you to explain the rv of the Kuwait dinar

You have put out enough information that you couldn't possibly defend that

Revaluation

What are ya gonna say it was dinar for dinar so it wasn't a revaluation

You act like a currency can't be revalued unless it changes currency

Here's you

Oh it was dinar for dinar so it was a rd

You make no sense at all FS4Enthusiast

Why don't you give us some your brilliant a sloshes FS4Enthusiast

Tell us it was dinar for dinar so dinar can't be revalued

Why don't you say if it was dinar for pesos them it would of been a revaluation

Huh FS4Enthusiast

Splain that to us

Why if its dinar for dinar it isn't possible to revalue

Sure they changed the currency we know that to get rid of saddams picture on the dinar

That is the only reason

The rest is a scam about the Swiss

And revaluing it to 150 to one

You think they will put out a press release on their scam FS4Enthusiast

The fact remains the Swiss dinar official rate went from zero to 150 times the Iraqi dinar over night

You even admitted it FS4Enthusiast saying it did because of its market value

I say who cares why it happened

It happened

The official exchange rate of zero Iraqi dinars for any amount if Swiss dinars to 150 Swiss dinars for one Iraqi dinar

Over night by decree by the CPA

Read it and wrap FS4Enthusiast

You Lost the debate

So now your gonna call me names till you get booted out for the thousandth time

Ya know keep is the only one that calls me oh brilliant one he does it after he gets hammered and takes a fit

And he's stayed away except he does come around once a day to high five you FS4Enthusiast

Your screen name was new as usual when you tried your debating skills again

You don't want to do it with your usual screen name you don't want anyone to know you don't got a clue

You must just pop in and high five yourself like you did with ralieghwood and your other 10,000 screen names that you use to attack people With

Then you always have your one name you return with as if you weren't even here

Ok oh brilliant one

Your babble goes nowhere no matter which screen name you use

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your IP address is awarded to you by whatever technology provides your Internet access. When you connect over 3G, the IP address comes from your phone company. When you connect over WiFi, you get an IP address from the WiFi access points. The IP addresses can be "dynamic", i.e. it may change over time. Also, each WiFi access point can only give you an IP address that it owns, and most such access points use NAT

So don't try directing me to ask the mods to verify that you are not you

Ip addresses cannot tell

If someone lives in New York City there are lots of free wifi access with different ip addressees

There's lots of places with multiple wifi outlets

I can buy a couple computers and have a I phone and have three screen names with three different ipaddresses

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks

How come you still can't post the official exchange rate for the Swiss dinar before the exchange period FS4Enthusiast

Why don't you explain to fib your market rate revaluation of the Swiss dinar analogy

But you do

Then you act like you won some kind of debate and you ridicule the one that slammed your analysis back into your face

Revaluation

Here's you

Huh FS4Enthusiast

Splain that to us

Sure they changed the currency we know that to get rid of saddams picture on the dinar

That is the only reason

The fact remains the Swiss dinar official rate went from zero to 150 times the Iraqi dinar over night

It happened

The official exchange rate of zero Iraqi dinars for any amount if Swiss dinars to 150 Swiss dinars for one Iraqi dinar

You Lost the debate

At no time did Bremer GIVE or CHANGE the official exchange rate of the Swiss dinar OR the Saddam dinar with respect to the USD. He ONLY specified a CONVERSION RATE between the Swiss dinar, the Saddam dinar, and the new IQD, as part of the REDENOMINATION

Ya know keep is the only one that calls me oh brilliant one he does it after he gets hammered and takes a fit

And he's stayed away except he does come around once a day to high five you FS4Enthusiast

Your screen name was new as usual when you tried your debating skills again

You don't want to do it with your usual screen name you don't want anyone to know you don't got a clue

You must just pop in and high five yourself like you did with ralieghwood and your other 10,000 screen names that you use to attack people With

Then you always have your one name you return with as if you weren't even here

Ok oh brilliant one

Your babble goes nowhere no matter which screen name you use

Nope. Try again.

• Upvote 1

Thanks

But you do

Revaluation

Here's you

Huh FS4Enthusiast

Splain that to us

That is the only reason

It happened

You Lost the debate

Lol.....there was no debate to begin with.....just a made up statement that a 4 yr old could see through.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

At no time did Bremer GIVE or CHANGE the official exchange rate of the Swiss dinar OR the Saddam dinar with respect to the USD. He ONLY specified a CONVERSION RATE between the Swiss dinar, the Saddam dinar, and the new IQD, as part of the REDENOMINATION

Lol nice try

The Swiss was not even a currency to have its denomination redenominated it didn't have an official denomination or an official exchange rate

But bremmer monetized it by decree in CPA order number 43 on October 14th 2003 to go into effect the 15th of October 2003 and gave it a exchange rate of 150 Swiss monopoly oplay money to the Iraqi dinar

It wasn't a Iraqi dinar it it wasn't legal tender and didn't have any official exchange rate until bremmer assigned it one and the cbi did the exchange

Bremmer gave it an exchange rate from zero to 1Swiss to 150 Iraqi dinar which was pegged to the dollar

CPA order 43

http://www.casi.org.uk/info/cpa/20031015_CPAORD43.pdf

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Which one of these facts is incorrect, dontlop:

Iraq and semi-autonomous Kurdistan had two different currencies in use. The CPA issued a new currency for them both to use. Old notes from both regions were exchanged for a completely new currency at rates that were fair and equitable based on actual purchasing power and market value, which resulted in no purchasing power increase for either currency.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-11#ixzz2t9d7o7B6

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What is incorrect

Lol

The Swiss dinar was not backed by the cbi or the Iraq govt

The Swiss dinar had no official exchange rate at all for any currency in the world

The Swiss dinar was not legal tender in Iraq

The cbi is the sole authority that can issue currency in Iraq

Northern Iraq is Iraq not some other country

The Swiss dinar was given a official exchange rate to the Iraqi dinar on October 15th 2003

The Iraqi dinar is pegged to the dollar

The Swiss dinar was not a currency in Iraq that was lawful

Alkieda issued a currency in anbar province and it like the Swiss dinar has no official exchange rate in Iraq

The currency al Kieda issued in anbar province is not issued by the cbi and is not legal tender

The Swiss dinar official exchange rate was zero before October 15th 2003

The Swiss notes were not Iraqi dinar they couldn't of been redenominated of they were not legal denominations to begin with

Lopsters cannot produce any official exchange rate for the Swiss notes prior to the exchange in 2003

The Swiss dinar was given legal status on October 15th 2003 and was given a official exchange rate 150 times stronger than the Iraqi dinar to be exchanged for Iraqi dinar at 150 Iraqi dinar for one Swiss note

Again the Swiss dinar official exchange rate was zero Iraqi dinar for any amount of Swiss dinar

Adding the Swiss dinar to the Iraqi dinar with no reserves to back it devalued the Iraqi dinar

The Swiss purchasing power was increased to a nationally recognized currency

The Swiss notes were not accepted in any country's in the world including Iraq

The Swiss notes were worth as much as the Iraqi dinar would be if Iraq had zero foriegn reserves at the cbi

The Kuwait purchasing power was increased by 70 times from 5 cents over night to $3.45 for one Kuwait dinar

Kuwaitis dinar official exchange rate was zero for the last quarter of 1990

The official exchange rate went fro zero to $3.45 over night by decree of the Kuwait govt

The bit coin is not legal tender

The bit coin has no official exchange rate in the USA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2014 - 09:31 PM

Swiss dinar - http://www.personal..../ElyLecture.pdf

For ten years, therefore, Iraq had two currencies: one issued by the official

government and the other backed by no government at all. The Swiss dinar continued

to circulate in the North, even though backed by no formal government, central bank,

nor any law of legal tender. For a fiat currency this was an unusual situation.

Whatever gave the Swiss dinar its value was not the promise of the official Iraqi

government, or indeed any other government.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-9#ixzz2tKVhicg6

• Upvote 1

I don't know why you waste your time talking to troll/lobsters dontlop. they wouldn't get it anyway. doesn't matter how many ways you tell them the same relevant information. they have an agenda. they skirt every fact and figure, totally oblivious to anything productive.

its sad that they may actually hold dinar and make money when it does rv. regardless if they say the hold it or not.

one thing for sure though.

they will be low hanging fruit.

ripe for the picking..

flash crash's and black swans don't exist right?

sensibility and reason right out the window. put on the blindfold. run into the forest and just pretend the tree's don't exist.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Which one of these facts is incorrect, dontlop:

Iraq and semi-autonomous Kurdistan had two different currencies in use. The CPA issued a new currency for them both to use. Old notes from both regions were exchanged for a completely new currency at rates that were fair and equitable based on actual purchasing power and market value, which resulted in no purchasing power increase for either currency.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-11#ixzz2t9d7o7B6

I don't know why you waste your time talking to troll/lobsters dontlop. they wouldn't get it anyway. doesn't matter how many ways you tell them the same relevant information. they have an agenda. they skirt every fact and figure, totally oblivious to anything productive.

its sad that they may actually hold dinar and make money when it does rv. regardless if they say the hold it or not.

one thing for sure though.

they will be low hanging fruit.

ripe for the picking..

flash crash's and black swans don't exist right?

sensibility and reason right out the window. put on the blindfold. run into the forest and just pretend the tree's don't exist.

So a nuetral event is a revalue to you too? You must be so excited for them to delete the zeros too lol

• Downvote 1

Adding the Swiss dinar to the Iraqi dinar with no reserves backing the Swiss dinar devalued the Iraqi dinar

Hey the bit coin is worth money they should be able to increase its purchasing power by getting the us govt to just declare it legal tender and give it an official exchange rate and they can just spend it anywhere they can just go get the federal reserve to give them dollars for them at everyone else's expense

Giving the Swiss dinar reserves to back it up is hardly a neutral event

I got some potato chips out neighborhood uses for currency

Its worth 500 times the dollars we want an official exchange rare from the govt and we want them backed by our govt for goods and services at a rate of one chip to 500 US dollars for a neutral event no gain they are worth 500 dollars each right now in the hood

So I have several hundred bags of these potato chips I want to exchange its a no gain scenario neutral no purchasing power gains

We got two currencies over here and its fair that the us govt give us our fair 500 dollars per potato chip

Legal tender speagal blender

I guess we will need an army and lots of guns to pull that one off that way they have no choice

We can just cover it up to make it sound legit with bs story's

• Upvote 1

So a nuetral event is a revalue to you too? You must be so excited for them to delete the zeros too lol

Those holding the Swiss notes had nothing

They had a worthless currency backed by nothing like the new alkieda notes

Now they were exchanged into Iraqi dinar with the backing of the govt of Iraq and the cbi with an official exchange rate

I undrstand you think that getting something for nothing is a neutral exchange

But you cannot convince me of that

They got spending power nation wide which may eventually end up to be global spending power backed by the. Govt of Iraq

India has already signaled they were interested in accepting the Iraqi dinar

No one was signaling they were interested in accepting the I backed Swiss dinar

If the Kurds wanted to buy anything anywhere outside of their province they needed dollars their Swiss notes were useless worn out paper and the Kurds had no authority to issue their own currency inside Iraq territory

They Kurds got useless paper officially backed by the govt from zero backing to 150 times the Iraqi dinar

That's not neutral their purchasing power went from zero to 150 times the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar for what ever reason it was done

If alkieda had their currency circulating in Iraq do ya think the CPA would of given them an official exchange rate too?

They did that for the Kurds because they were allies

The real reason they exchanged the Iraqi dinar was to get rid of the picture of saddam on the Iraqi dinar

That's the real reason

There was no reason to exchange the Swiss dinar it had no reserves backing it and the govt did not back it

Adding the unbacked Swiss notes devalued the Iraqi dinar even further

If they didn't add the unbacked Swiss notes the exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar would of been even higher in exchange rates to the dollar

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Those holding the Swiss notes had nothing

They had a worthless currency backed by nothing like the new alkieda notes

Now they were exchanged into Iraqi dinar with the backing of the govt of Iraq and the cbi with an official exchange rate

I undrstand you think that getting something for nothing is a neutral exchange

But you cannot convince me of that

They got spending power nation wide which may eventually end up to be global spending power backed by the. Govt of Iraq

India has already signaled they were interested in accepting the Iraqi dinar

No one was signaling they were interested in accepting the I backed Swiss dinar

If the Kurds wanted to buy anything anywhere outside of their province they needed dollars their Swiss notes were useless worn out paper and the Kurds had no authority to issue their own currency inside Iraq territory

They Kurds got useless paper officially backed by the govt from zero backing to 150 times the Iraqi dinar

That's not neutral their purchasing power went from zero to 150 times the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar for what ever reason it was done

If alkieda had their currency circulating in Iraq do ya think the CPA would of given them an official exchange rate too?

They did that for the Kurds because they were allies

The real reason they exchanged the Iraqi dinar was to get rid of the picture of saddam on the Iraqi dinar

That's the real reason

There was no reason to exchange the Swiss dinar it had no reserves backing it and the govt did not back it

Adding the unbacked Swiss notes devalued the Iraqi dinar even further

If they didn't add the unbacked Swiss notes the exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar would of been even higher in exchange rates to the dollar

Wow thats crazy....so basically they were all walking around just getting services and taking things from stores that they needed for free. Must have been awesome.....everything was free since the swiss dinar was worth zero in the northern region. Thanks for breaking it down for me....I now realize how misinformed you really are.

Take some more time to research. ...maybe one day you will get it....and just fyi, the swiss dinar actually appreciated against the saddam dinar because of the over printing and the inferior notes compared to the swiss but hey, your the genius....not me....continue to rewrite history....your doing a great job!!!

• Downvote 1

You can't read or your drunk again

Outside of their province it was worthless keep

Like I said we use potato chips in my neighborhood as currency

But the funny thing they are worthless anywhere else

The banks won't except them

No one will

Except me and my neighbors

So what were trying to do is get the government to back our potato chips with gold so we can use them anywhere

You know its neutral they back up our potato chips with gold and we spend them anywhere we choose

A neutral no gain scenario like you explained

Your a genius keepm

Just use anything for currency

Then force the govt and central banks to back it up and then go spend it

Oh and for your information my potato chips appreciated against the dollar to they are worth 500 dollars for each potato chip now

I can show you the record I kept

My chips worth more than 500 dollars each

Of course nothing backs the value up

But the us treasury should back them up with gold and that my friends is how you get a gold backed potato chip currency at a neutral exchange

Free to me

On the backs of everyone else

Keepm style

Wow thats crazy....so basically they were all walking around just getting services and taking things from stores that they needed for free. Must have been awesome.....everything was free since the swiss dinar was worth zero in the northern region. Thanks for breaking it down for me....I now realize how misinformed you really are.Take some more time to research. ...maybe one day you will get it....and just fyi, the swiss dinar actually appreciated against the saddam dinar because of the over printing and the inferior notes compared to the swiss but hey, your the genius....not me....continue to rewrite history....your doing a great job!!!

Read keep read

Don't pretend some sentences don't exist

I'll admit they lost their asses when they didn't exchange their dinar for saddam notes

If you don't exchange your dinar if they have an exchange period and the exchange period ends

And you think you can just continue to use them as legal tender

And then 10 years. From then they exchanged them for you because they were forced to by invading forces and you feel you gained nothing

That's up to you