Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

feb. update

sandstorm

The Swiss dinar official exchange rate before the exchange period sandstorm

You got nothing as you haven't since you butted in

Fib already lost

You lost

Keep lost

F4senthususust lost rv please tommarro lost

All of you lost to the guy you ridicule and call dumb

How much money did the people make on this big rv you're talking about? Shoot me some numbers.

I'm a citizen... I have 500k dinar... What's my percent gain?

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1

At no time did Bremer GIVE or CHANGE the official exchange rate of the Swiss dinar OR the Saddam dinar with respect to the USD. He ONLY specified a CONVERSION between the Swiss dinar, the Saddam dinar, and the new IQD, as part of the REDENOMINATION.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-6#ixzz2t3ed6THT

very clear and precise. excellent wording

Nice....

"At no time did Bremer GIVE or CHANGE the official exchange rate of the Swiss dinar OR the Saddam dinar with respect to the USD. He ONLY specified a CONVERSION between the Swiss dinar, the Saddam dinar, and the new IQD, as part of the REDENOMINATION."

No rv.

Dontlop goes down.

• Upvote 1

If they delete the zeros fib those who did hold the Swiss dinar will get 150 thousand dollars for a million Swiss dinars

But those who held the rest of the Iraqi dinar will only get 1000 dollars for their million saddam notes

I know that's to hard for you to remember fib

I've told you that man times already

So write it down this time fib so ya don't have to ask again

If they delete the zeros fib those who did hold the Swiss dinar will get 150 thousand dollars for a million Swiss dinars

But those who held the rest of the Iraqi dinar will only get 1000 dollars for their million saddam notes

I'm a citizen... I'm sitting on 500k

What's my gain on this staggering rv???

• Upvote 1

1000 to 150,000

You don't see the difference

And it looks like non of you lopsters do

Your all high fiving each other's nonsense

its like everyone in the class has figured it out except one student. your holding us up. get to it. this is ch 1. Edited by sandstorm

Like I said for over a year

Back up your statements

Post a link that states the Swiss dinar official exchange rate at the cbi was always 150 times higher than the rest of the Iraq dinar

It was all listed under currency code IQD and had only one exchange rate till bremmer changed that

Prove it by posting a link that shows the Swiss dinar official exchange rate

I've asked you a. Thousand times and every one of you lopsters pretend you didn't see the question every time

All of you

dontlop all your post are Meaningless you keep debating about the kuwait dinar which none of us are in.Its time for you to talk about the iraqi dinar currency the one that we all hold and try to convince us so called lopster with articles are documents of why they won't Redenominate/ delete any zeros there currency. if you can not then the so called lopster have been right all along.  if you can please provide us links so that so that we can see the evidence also.

If they delete the zeros fib those who did hold the Swiss dinar will get 150 thousand dollars for a million Swiss dinarsBut those who held the rest of the Iraqi dinar will only get 1000 dollars for their million saddam notesI know that's to hard for you to remember fibI've told you that man times alreadySo write it down this time fib so ya don't have to ask again

I'm a citizen... I'm sitting on 500kWhat's my gain on this staggering rv???

Of course the Swiss dinars were the ones that actually were worth 3 bucks each, so the net change = 3 million dollar loss.  That the RV?  3 million dollar loss?

Post a link that states the Swiss dinar official exchange rate at the cbi was always 150 times higher than the rest of the Iraq dinar

That's not required to prove it wasn't an RV, because this proves it wasn't an RV:

At no time did Bremer GIVE or CHANGE the official exchange rate of the Swiss dinar OR the Saddam dinar with respect to the USD. He ONLY specified a CONVERSION between the Swiss dinar, the Saddam dinar, and the new IQD, as part of the REDENOMINATION

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-7#ixzz2t3iy6l2I

All of that is indisputable fact, by the way. 

If they delete the zeros fib those who did hold the Swiss dinar will get 150 thousand dollars for a million Swiss dinarsBut those who held the rest of the Iraqi dinar will only get 1000 dollars for their million saddam notesI know that's to hard for you to remember fibI've told you that man times alreadySo write it down this time fib so ya don't have to ask again

That's what they were worth before the "RV". 

Post a link that shows the Swiss dinar official exchange rate was 150 times stronger than the rest of the Iraqi dinar before bremmer revalued them

We know before bremmer revalued them the official exchange rate at the cbi was one Swiss dinar for one saddam dinar

They were both IQD and both had identicle exchange rates backed by the exact same amount of reserves at the cbi

Not one single link from the lopsters backing up their story's again

Imagine that

dontlop all your post are Meaningless you keep debating about the kuwait dinar which none of us are in.Its time for you to talk about the iraqi dinar currency the one that we all hold and try to convince us so called lopster with articles are documents of why they won't Redenominate/ delete any zeros there currency. if you can not then the so called lopster have been right all along.  if you can please provide us links so that so that we can see the evidence also.

he thinks hes smart, by playing distractive defense. hes talking about a 20 year old rd, to scatter people of the topic of the thread

• Upvote 1

No fib tell them about the Kuwait dinar that improvement in buying power was 7000 percent that you say isn't a rv

You want to talk about market rates in one province so that means that they control the official exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar

They don't issue monetary policy

The central bank does

So why are you pretending that the Kurds are incharge of monetary policy in Iraq

Most of the world knows the central banks do that not a bunch of hicks in one province of Iraq

They were paid off for helping the us invade Iraq

Notice how dontlop will shift to the kwd when I question him on the massive dontlop Swiss dinar rv?

Can't even get a straight answer out of this guy. Why is that?

You claim the swiss dinar rv'd a trillion percent but it did not result in an increased buying power. That's ridiculous.

Rubbish.

• Upvote 1

Fibs the one who started this with his only the official exchange rate countsI can use you lopsters exact arguement and you would be using my arguement if we just change this discussion over to the Kuwait dinar

No fib as stated above you can't have it both ways

If rather beat my head against a concrete wall than try to make you understand this.

Ya

Uh huh