Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

feb. update

sandstorm

the new IQD was pegged to the dollar

So anything being converted to it is convertible with simple math

Lol, if the dinar is pegged to the dollar, and the dollar goes up relative to the euro, then according to dontlops logic, the dinar RVd against the Euro.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-5#ixzz2t3YR3hnJ

You can see the value of each of the Swiss and the rest of the Iraqi dinar by deviding the exchange rates

The Swiss dinars value was 150 times higher

Your not thinking if you say anything different

Here fib this is for you

Dude you proved it to me that the market rates don't count when the market rate was revalued with the Kuwait dinarIt revalued by 70 times the market rate over nightFrom 5 cents to $3.45But you insisted the market rate doesn't matterYou said the official rate is all that countsRemember you said you had a chart that showed the official rate never changed so the Kuwait dinar did not rvRemember market rates don't count fibYou said itSo what was the official exchange rate for the Swiss Iraqi dinar before the CPA gave it a 150 times greater exchange rate than the saddam notes ??Huh fibWhat was the official exchange rate ?Your calling me a what ?PromulgateMeans by decreeThat's what bremmer said at the beginning of that linkHe saidI promulgate the followingAnd it says the Swiss dinar will be exchanged at 150 times the rest of the Iraqi dinarAnd you say I'm lyingHmmIt's right there in printSigned by Paul bremmer on October 14th 2003Section 4 part 2 says the 25 Swiss note will not be exchangedThe reason why is the 25 Swiss dinar note was demonetized in 1993 because of counterfitting by the USA trying to destroy the dinar valueThey had a closed border exchange for 6 days then the 25 Swiss dinar note was demonetized

Edited by dontlop

dont go into defensive default mode. you clearly have to understand what happened. tell me this is just you trying to get fib on the one time 20% rv thing. if you want to argue that until the end of time, so be it. but do you clearly understand exactly the way, f

everyone has explained it?

If rather beat my head against a concrete wall than try to make you understand this.

Ya I can tell

dont go into defensive default mode. you clearly have to understand what happened. tell me this is just you trying to get fib on the one time 20% rv thing. if you want to argue that until the end of time, so be it. but do you clearly understand exactly the way, feveryone has explained it?

I clearly wasn't talking to you

At no time did Bremer GIVE or CHANGE the official exchange rate of the Swiss dinar OR the Saddam dinar with respect to the USD. He ONLY specified a CONVERSION between the Swiss dinar, the Saddam dinar, and the new IQD, as part of the REDENOMINATION.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-5#ixzz2t3XUYQsn

exactly. spot on.

there was a CONVERSION not a CHANGE in the official rate.

Edited by sandstorm

Next your gonna say you posted a link that shows the Swiss dinar always had a official rate 150 times stronger than the rest of the Iraqi dinar proving it didn't rv

Right fib ?

At no time did Bremer GIVE or CHANGE the official exchange rate of the Swiss dinar OR the Saddam dinar with respect to the USD. He ONLY specified a CONVERSION between the Swiss dinar, the Saddam dinar, and the new IQD, as part of the REDENOMINATION.Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-5#ixzz2t3X1QOqD

Go ahead post your link that says the Swiss dinar always had a official conversion rate 150 times. More than the rest of the Iraqi dinar

Edited by dontlop

The silly thing is nobody made any freakin money on dontlop's stupid Swiss "rv"

Why the heck is he always bringing it up?

Because he thinks he's scoring points in the battle against the evil lopsters.  He isn't, but he thinks he is.  All he's doing is proving he doesn't understand what the actual definition of an RV is.

None of you can post it

Yet your so sure it was

That you call me names and ridicule me

Well post your source

It looks like I beat all you lopsters put together at the same time

Unless of course you do post your facts

Which you can't

I won

You lost

Well? Post it

It looks to me like you can't post it because you made it up

At no time did Bremer GIVE or CHANGE the official exchange rate of the Swiss dinar OR the Saddam dinar with respect to the USD. He ONLY specified a CONVERSION between the Swiss dinar, the Saddam dinar, and the new IQD, as part of the REDENOMINATION.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-5#ixzz2t3cIJjvm

Which part of the above statement did I "make up" dontlop?  Which part is false?

Edited by FS4Enthusiast
  • Downvote 1

None of you can post it

Yet your so sure it was

That you call me names and ridicule me

Well post your source

It looks like I beat all you lopsters put together at the same time Unless of course you do post your facts

Which you can't

I won

You lost

source. seriously? any history book you can find on economics at the library. any economists or currency expert on the planet. i think the sources are endless.

source. seriously? any history book you can find on economics at the library. any economists or currency expert on the planet. i think the sources are endless.

show me your link that says the Swiss dinar always had an official exchange rate 150 times the rest of the Iraqi dinar or you lose sandstorm

It always comes down to you needing to prove what you lopsters say

But you can't

End of story

• Upvote 1

The Swiss dinar official exchange rate before the exchange period sandstorm

You got nothing as you haven't since you butted in

Fib already lost

You lost

Keep lost

F4senthususust lost rv please tommarro lost

All of you lost to the guy you ridicule and call dumb

The Swiss dinar official exchange rate before the exchange period sandstorm

You got nothing as you haven't since you butted in

Fib already lost

You lost

Keep lost

F4senthususust lost rv please tommarro lost

All of you lost to the guy you ridicule and call dumb

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-6#ixzz2t3ed6THT

• Upvote 1

show me your link that says the Swiss dinar always had an official exchange rate 150 times the rest of the Iraqi dinar or you lose sandstorm It always comes down to you needing to prove what you lopsters say

But you can't

End of story

your re-inventing the event. your calling it something its not, off some technicality, that resulted in no increased purchasing power or rv. no one made a penny. your theory concludes people walked around and got everything for free, cuz they had swiss dinar, then the next day the had to pay for items. your premise of a 00.0000 exchange rate is invalid

At no time did Bremer GIVE or CHANGE the official exchange rate of the Swiss dinar OR the Saddam dinar with respect to the USD. He ONLY specified a CONVERSION between the Swiss dinar, the Saddam dinar, and the new IQD, as part of the REDENOMINATION.Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172155-feb-update/page-6#ixzz2t3ed6THT

if the new dinar was pegged to the dollar and the Swiss and Iraqi dinar were exchanged to the new dinar which is pegged to the dollar

Bremmer changed the official exchange rate of the Swiss dinar

Unless like I said

If you can post a link verifying the Swiss dinar official exchange rate was always 150 times higher than the rest of Iraqs dinar

Edited by dontlop