Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

feb. update

sandstorm

sandstorm needs to get a life.

This is like me, normal heterosexual going to G A Y sites to bash them. It is a complete waste of my time & resources.

If you do not believe in the DINAR - great. Keep it to yourself and stop trying to rain on my day!

its in the lop tank. a rd opinion in the rd section, which isnt even my post. but you get mad at me all you want. thatll do ya good

You were lied to.  Unfortunately it's been years and you've spent a million hours on this forum and you still haven't realized that.

Lied to about what

No one promised anything to anyone

As far as I know it's not 2016 yet

The debt to Kuwait will be paid off by the end of 2015

This could open doors for Iraq

I know you don't know what's going on that's for sure

So your advice and story's are disqualified as far as I'm concerned

• Upvote 1

You discredit their bunk and replace it with your own brand of bunk.

Your the one who seems to be interested in what I was talking to fib about

I didn't come to you

You came to me with your silly story's that don't add up

Still today here you are wasting your life on little ole me

That tells me I'm important to you

Yep! Lol

What bunk ?

Am I pushing a rv this weekend ?

That's all you ever have is ridicule for others

You add nothing to any conversation

Ever

what makes you think I would allow it

Oh yeah.... why would you allow any truth into your little group? They would all wake up then leave... you'd no longer be their dinar hero.

Lol

Your the one who seems to be interested in what I was talking to fib about

I didn't come to you

You came to me with your silly story's that don't add up

Still today here you are wasting your life on little ole me

That tells me I'm important to you

What bunk ?

Am I pushing a rv this weekend ?

That's all you ever have is ridicule for others

You add nothing to any conversation

Ever

You starting to lose your cool?

Lol

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah.... why would you allow any truth into your little group? They would all wake up then leave... you'd no longer be their dinar hero.LolYou starting to lose your cool?Lol

I see your answering with more ridicule to posts that aren't meant for you unless your using more than one screen name

• Upvote 1

Ya ya ya

I know

It takes more than one of you to debate me

I've handed you yours more than on e fib

I'm sure you remember our Kuwait rv chat where you said all that matters is the official rate

Then you shut up and left when I asked you about the official rate of the Swiss dinar and that's when all your lopster buddy's names showed up

You got schooled and your still confused

Ya ya ya

I know

It takes more than one of you to debate me

I've handed you yours more than on e fib

I'm sure you remember our Kuwait rv chat where you said all that matters is the official rate

Then you shut up and left when I asked you about the official rate of the Swiss dinar and that's when all your lopster buddy's names showed up

You got schooled and your still confused

I told you they were BOTH redenominations and left it at that. I'm not going to go at it 24/7 with someone who's just pulling stuff out of his butt. Anyone can read about what happened with the Swiss dinar and kwd... It just takes a few clicks of the mouse.

• Upvote 1

I told you they were BOTH redenominations and left it at that. I'm not going to go at it 24/7 with someone who's just pulling stuff out of his butt. Anyone can read about what happened with the Swiss dinar and kwd... It just takes a few clicks of the mouse.

Next your gonna say you posted a link that shows the Swiss dinar always had a official rate 150 times stronger than the rest of the Iraqi dinar proving it didn't rv

Dude you proved it to me that the market rates don't count when the market rate was revalued with the Kuwait dinar

It revalued by 70 times the market rate over night

From 5 cents to $3.45

But you insisted the market rate doesn't matter

You said the official rate is all that counts

Remember you said you had a chart that showed the official rate never changed so the Kuwait dinar did not rv

Remember market rates don't count fib

You said it

So what was the official exchange rate for the Swiss Iraqi dinar before the CPA gave it a 150 times greater exchange rate than the saddam notes ??

Huh fib

What was the official exchange rate ?

Your calling me a what ?

Promulgate

Means by decree

That's what bremmer said at the beginning of that link

He said

I promulgate the following

And it says the Swiss dinar will be exchanged at 150 times the rest of the Iraqi dinar

And you say I'm lying

Hmm

It's right there in print

Signed by Paul bremmer on October 14th 2003

Section 4 part 2 says the 25 Swiss note will not be exchanged

The reason why is the 25 Swiss dinar note was demonetized in 1993 because of counterfitting by the USA trying to destroy the dinar value

They had a closed border exchange for 6 days then the 25 Swiss dinar note was demonetized

• Upvote 2

You and your official rates fib that tells it all

I'm asking you to show the official rate was always 150 times stronger

You can't

You just pretend it was

Ya you best leave

And like a dog returning to its vomit, dontlop returns to the Swiss dinar.

Show us where the official rate was increased 150 times with respect to the dollar.

You can't.

You just pretend it was.

You put up and misrepresent the Bremer document which describes a redenomination in which 1 Swiss dinar was exchangeable for 150 IQD.  That is an RD.  At no time before or after was the Swiss dinar exchangeable for USD at the CBI.  At no time was the exchange rate of the pegged currency changed with respect to the currency it is pegged to, hence no RV.

RD.

• Downvote 3

And like a dog returning to its vomit, dontlop returns to the Swiss dinar. Show us where the official rate was increased 150 times with respect to the dollar. You can't. You just pretend it was. You put up and misrepresent the Bremer document which describes a redenomination in which 1 Swiss dinar was exchangeable for 150 IQD.  That is an RD.  At no time before or after was the Swiss dinar exchangeable for USD at the CBI.  At no time was the exchange rate of the pegged currency changed with respect to the currency it is pegged to, hence no RV. RD.

Another that knows fib can't win this debate and must interrupt