Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

feb. update

sandstorm

sorry bout that. dang paste buttoncool. looking for more debate on the substance. boy does he really know the inside of the guru cartel

It doesn't matter no ones reading that garbage anyway

The only reason I checked in is so when you finally get kicked to the curb I can laugh my you know what off

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It doesn't matter no ones reading that garbage anyway

The only reason I checked in is so when you finally get kicked to the curb I can laugh my you know what off

garbage? they debunked 100 hours of conference calls in a few paragraphs. truly remarkable, you can always keep form your own opinion.

why do you want to laugh about me getting banned?

because i talk about a rd in the rd section? ive formed my opinions, and dont jam anthing down others throats. they can read it or debate in a pleasant manner. or they can ignore it if they so choose.

thats sad you want to be like that.

he wants to see me banned because i bring evidence discrediting all the lies gurus have told you.

instead he wants refocus your rv vision til 2016. debunking gurus is garbage. qnd he wants me banned from showing the followers evidence of opinions that discredits multiple gurus.

see it for what it is.

garbage? they debunked 100 hours of conference calls in a few paragraphs. truly remarkable, you can always keep form your own opinion.why do you want to laugh about me getting banned?because i talk about a rd in the rd section? ive formed my opinions, and dont jam anthing down others throats. they can read it or debate in a pleasant manner. or they can ignore it if they so choose.thats sad you want to be like that.

Ya ok sandstorm

#216 sandstorm

Lopster

2,200 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:38 AM

dontlop, your flat out liar. i hope your go down with the scam your pushing.

you couldnt pass the 6th grade. your calling a rd a rv. your flat out liar. end of story

dontlop, on 09 Feb 2014 - 10:00 AM, said:

The CPA revalued a portion of the IQD not all of it

What's your take on the Kuwait dinar was it revalued ?

Geez one day it took 30 Kuwait dinars to buy a loaf of bread

The next day after the over night rv they could buy a loaf of bread for 1/2 of a Kuwait dinar When the Kuwait govt returned to Kuwait after the war should they of backed the Kuwait dinar at the 5 cents market rate ?

Or should they of revalued the official exchange rate like they did 70 times higher than the market rate ?Yes they did get more for the Swiss dinar at the central bank 150 times more than they would if the day before the exchange If they paid 1 dinar for bread then bremmer revalued the dinar by 150 times higher and the bread cost the same as it did

Then it was a rv

Your question makes no sense

Yes I would be happy

But if the loaf of bread wasn't the same and it went up 15,000 percent

No I wouldn't be happy

But that has nothing to do with me being happy

The central bank official exchange rate is just that

It's not a treat

It's an exchange rate guarenteed by the govt

It's not about speculators getting rich

No one has to get rich to adjust the official exchange rate

But who ever held the Swiss dinar did make out by getting 150 to one from the cbi which a day earlier that would. Not Of of happened

wrong!!!

trillion percent rv?? hahahhah. your a liar.

a trillion percent rv, that no one made any money on. look at this liar trying to say so.

i use liar, only because its factual he is absolutely wrong.

these are the type of con men you need to be worried about

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/171449-are-they-talking-about-removing-35-trillion-in-dinar-out-of-circulation/page-11#ixzz2t32xLcY8

• Upvote 2

Ya ok sandstorm

#216 sandstorm

Lopster

2,200 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:38 AM

dontlop, your flat out liar. i hope your go down with the scam your pushing.

you couldnt pass the 6th grade. your calling a rd a rv. your flat out liar. end of story

dontlop, on 09 Feb 2014 - 10:00 AM, said:

The CPA revalued a portion of the IQD not all of it

What's your take on the Kuwait dinar was it revalued ?

Geez one day it took 30 Kuwait dinars to buy a loaf of bread

The next day after the over night rv they could buy a loaf of bread for 1/2 of a Kuwait dinar When the Kuwait govt returned to Kuwait after the war should they of backed the Kuwait dinar at the 5 cents market rate ?

Or should they of revalued the official exchange rate like they did 70 times higher than the market rate ?Yes they did get more for the Swiss dinar at the central bank 150 times more than they would if the day before the exchange If they paid 1 dinar for bread then bremmer revalued the dinar by 150 times higher and the bread cost the same as it did

Then it was a rv

Your question makes no sense

Yes I would be happy

But if the loaf of bread wasn't the same and it went up 15,000 percent

No I wouldn't be happy

But that has nothing to do with me being happy

The central bank official exchange rate is just that

It's not a treat

It's an exchange rate guarenteed by the govt

It's not about speculators getting rich

No one has to get rich to adjust the official exchange rate

But who ever held the Swiss dinar did make out by getting 150 to one from the cbi which a day earlier that would. Not Of of happened

wrong!!!

trillion percent rv?? hahahhah. your a liar.

a trillion percent rv, that no one made any money on. look at this liar trying to say so.

i use liar, only because its factual he is absolutely wrong.

these are the type of con men you need to be worried about

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/171449-are-they-talking-about-removing-35-trillion-in-dinar-out-of-circulation/page-11#ixzz2t32xLcY8

swiss dinar was a beutral redenomination. it happened, its apart of history. you claiming it was a trillion percent rv, is a lie.

when you push that lie for weeks and months thats being a liar.

when you give an opinion it rv"d, your being honest. instead you push false rvs around this forum, and your wrong.

He is not samdstorm- he is truthful1 and is here to create trouble

what trouble? i posted someone discrediting guru lies.

people post okie material, and its great and gravy. i post someone discrediting the gurus, and im here for trouble.

the only trouble is for those pushing guru lies and fake rvs. thats called running a scam.

hey dv,

ask dinarbeliever about all those bank rumors from the past.

i guess for someone posting made up stuff, my post would be troubling to them.

Hey SANDSTORM, why are you here? to mess with peoples hope that one day it might get a little better. Weather this thing pops or not, I live very comfortable,

all of my eggs are not in one basket. So whats your point?

cool. read it or not. best to you

this is an analytical , data driven venture. theres more to it than wanting it to rv.

engage if you want or ignore it

Edited by sandstorm

what trouble? i posted someone discrediting guru lies.

people post okie material, and its great and gravy. i post someone discrediting the gurus, and im here for trouble.

the only trouble is for those pushing guru lies and fake rvs. thats called running a scam.hey dv,

ask dinarbeliever about all those bank rumors from the past.

i guess for someone posting made up stuff, my post would be troubling to them.cool. read it or not. best to you

they were not rumours they were true about the banks

Dontlop::: IF you knew it would take 10+ years to see a profit I think it is stupid to tie up ones capital that long! don't you?

Dude I didn't spend my life's savings on dinar

I was told that to support the mission in Iraq we should buy dinar to give it value they needed reserves to back it

I was told that in 2016 they would rv their currency when their economy was running good and their oil production was 12 million barrels a day

Yes I see that 12 million barrels a day doesn't seem possible

But I had money to buy. Some dinar so I bought some

It's no big deal

No one promised me millions of dollars it was mentioned that it could rv around 30 cents

I didn't buy dinar to make a living

I bought it put it in a safe deposit box and forgot about it

Then in 2010 I moved and emptied my safe deposit box

I was going to dump it

Then when I looked on the Internet to see where I could sell it I saw dinar vets so I read a few things on here and decided to wait it out

It's no big deal but I never hung out on the Internet before that talking about dinar

Then I saw the rude lopsters ganging up on individuals so I decided to investigate what they said and found they are just speculators too

They got no proof of anything

That I know for a fact

• Upvote 2

and you dont know, but he does this to keepm, fib, fs4e, boomer, any anybody who discredits gurus.take notice this article is not my opinion. i gave no opinions. instead, i get talk of digging graves and being banned, all the while im being as kind as possible.

I'd like for you to show me where I say anything to you for discrediting gurus sandstorm