Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2-10-14 Stage3Alpha: THE RATES...................WE JUST GOT THEM AND EVERYBODY WILL BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Spy777

That's Probably All That We Needed To Know If U Were Too Ashamed To Bother Including His Post ! :o

:D :D :D

I was wondering the same thing Thug, where is the post that goes with it lol.  I could say I have the rates, 800 numbers and the date, but what good is it to anyone if I don't share.

Edited by skrappyone
  • Upvote 4

I was wondering the same thing Thug, where is the post that goes with it lol.  I could say I have the rates, 800 numbers and the date, but what good is it to anyone if I don't share.

Not entriely sure what u guys r getting at but the whole post was included.  Let me repeat it, "2-10-14 Stage3Alpha: THE RATES...................WE JUST GOT THEM AND EVERYBODY WILL BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!"

I figured it was more bs and hype, but wanted to confirm with anyone who might have some experience with this pumper.

• Upvote 2

"Stage3alpha" is really "Stage2omega" he changed his screen name probably because he has earned the nickname "Stooge" in the dinar forums (he stated he was changing his name to "Stage3alpha" last week). He is constantly posting conspiracy BS everyday. He has no credibility what so ever. He promotes everything that "Tnt Tony" says (if that tells you anything).

• Upvote 2

"Stage3alpha" is really "Stage2omega" he changed his screen name probably because he has earned the nickname "Stooge" in the dinar forums (he stated he was changing his name to "Stage3alpha" last week). He is constantly posting conspiracy BS everyday. He has no credibility what so ever. He promotes everything that "Tnt Tony" says (if that tells you anything).

In addition, he wants you to register at his site to read his k-rap, thus adding insult to the deceit.

Lotsa smoke comin from that teepee, so me no go...

• Upvote 1