Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat for Wed Feb 12, 2014

paperboy

Hey Granny - good reminder.

Adam - understand this is just your opinion, and you don't give legal advice (there - disclaimer out of the way) - so, in your opinion, when this finally kicks off and for those who have not taken advantage of OSI, will this be taxed as regular income?  I believe it will be,  based on lots of research  - not just mine but others.

Thanks for all you do - and don't forget the IRS's new motto - "We have what it takes to take what you have."

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam, I read an article that included the following info: The Committee Member said Faleh Sari for daily "Alalam" that "the Central Bank told the House Finance Committee will follow the new theme mechanism will make a significant contribution in raising the value of Iraqi dinars before next June and will be the mechanism to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar." Is there any truth to this statement? Espescially since they say we will see this happen before June.    Thank you

• Upvote 1