Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bitcoin has been taking it on the chin...

fib1618

But coin is a nice friendly way to steal your money

The IMF is running the bitcoin operation on a stand by arrangement while the supreme auditor examine the reo choe chee

Or was that a dream

Nah it's got to be good for everyone to get involved and get a official exchange rate going at the fed when we get the price up to around $20,000.00 each

We can get bremmer to give us an official exchange rate according to what the market price is from the fed hey he can use the military complex to back him and just order it by decree

And the new official rate from the fed won't revalue from zero to $20,000.00 either.

Nice !!!

It will be hard to "re" value it at the fed since it never had a value in the first place

Dang it

They will just have to monetize it at its current market rate

Edited by dontlop
  • Downvote 2

$385!!

This thing is sucking hind teat

I'm yanking my order.

Looking now at an entry around $225.

I'm a cheap SOB

if I miss it.. So what

This thing was trading over $1000 about 18 days ago... Now Down to $384

$375

$361

It just had a massive flush down to 302... Then rebounded back above 350.

Good grief.

It had better hold 295-315 or it will fall to $225 in a hurry. My charts show that possibility.

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 2

Who was that telling me to buy about a month ago??? Said it was going to $10,000.

Lol

Well, I figured it would bounce around $325 +/-and it did... It's now up over 400.

Oh well.

Keeping my order at $225... No way in heck will I chase this.

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 2

I don't have access to a decent chart --so I did a crude area of supply.

$175-$200 it looks like.

Would also make a symmetrical corrective 2-wave down [AB=CD]

I haven't been able to open attachments since they tossed me in the tank. Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1

Was unaware of that the Lopster Tank had limited viewing.

These are the only charts [decent without a platform] I have access to:

http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/

You can see major buying [small retracement rejection] of proce at about $175-200

Thanks,

I'm currently on my iphone and im having problems with that link.

Here's one I'm looking at..

http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg360ztgSza1gSMAzm1g20za2gSMAzm2g50

I'm hitting the hay. I may check in tomorrow.

Later.

• Upvote 1

There's a reason Bitcoin is so low on Mt.Gox and trading at $600 on other sites . . .  They're apparently having liquidity issues and are not allowing people to withdraw funds. They're blaming a glitch on bitcoins part, others are saying the opposite. If you're a risk taker, by all means use MT.Gox, just be away you might be running into your own version of Warka.

There's a reason Bitcoin is so low on Mt.Gox and trading at $600 on other sites . . . They're apparently having liquidity issues and are not allowing people to withdraw funds. They're blaming a glitch on bitcoins part, others are saying the opposite. If you're a risk taker, by all means use MT.Gox, just be away you might be running into your own version of Warka.

I am aware of that.

Thanks for your concern.

• Upvote 2

I bought the rights to bitcoins on the mt. Gox exchange at 190, 135, and 100. I'll go into more detail later. Been helping a friend move.. haven't had much chance to post.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/cryptocurrency-news-round-mtgox-woes-continue-new-york-pushes-bitcoin-law-1437359

With their liquidity issues, some questioning whether they even have coins, and that reports are that some have not been able to withdraw for weeks/months.... I think you took a high risk.

If the value was around.... 150 or so per average when you put in your buy order, if mtgox issues are resolved, you may make a decent profit.... But with cryptos, you could have easily done well in alt coins as well and not have to worry about putting money in & not being able to get it withdrawn.

You'll have to keep us posted on your outcome.. I' would be putting $ on that you may have made a foolish move, but only time will tell. Most people who are buying at those low prices are doing so speculatively. I don't think the risk/reward is there.

Bitcoin has some highly complicated mathematical sub-structure that the vast majority of users cannot even begin to comprehend.  This is inherently dangerous... just as dangerous as being misinformed respecting other currencies and their fiat nature.  Anyhow, I sure hope that the Winklevoss twins sold out prior to this crash!

BTC has had their setbacks.. I think Russia labeled it illegal IIRC. China had their moments of issues. MtGox is another issue in itself. I think another bug was found, but quickly resolved.

I sort of think BTC is hitting max capacity.

Its sha based, so only big time ASIC can mine it. Their money supply is actually low... 11million or there about. Converting fiat to btc is not easy for first-timers. Transactions are taking a long time to be confirmed.... And the biggy is that with so many altcoins, it is easy for one of them to easily produce something better..

Most people may have heard of BTC, but others do exist.. Some may be aware of LTC (Litecoin) Peer Coin, Doge Coin, Quark Coin, Conye, and many more.

I would label BTC to gold & LTC to silver. Who will be bronze or closely related to FIAT such as doge?

Looks like my gamble on Gox isn't gonna work out. Lol

I've funded BITSTAMP... Have orders lined up starting at 380... Al the way down it 250.

Got orders on litecoin sub 10.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/cryptocurrency-news-round-mtgox-woes-continue-new-york-pushes-bitcoin-law-1437359

With their liquidity issues, some questioning whether they even have coins, and that reports are that some have not been able to withdraw for weeks/months.... I think you took a high risk.

If the value was around.... 150 or so per average when you put in your buy order, if mtgox issues are resolved, you may make a decent profit.... But with cryptos, you could have easily done well in alt coins as well and not have to worry about putting money in & not being able to get it withdrawn.

You'll have to keep us posted on your outcome.. I' would be putting $ on that you may have made a foolish move, but only time will tell. Most people who are buying at those low prices are doing so speculatively. I don't think the risk/reward is there.

BTC has had their setbacks.. I think Russia labeled it illegal IIRC. China had their moments of issues. MtGox is another issue in itself. I think another bug was found, but quickly resolved.

I sort of think BTC is hitting max capacity.

Its sha based, so only big time ASIC can mine it. Their money supply is actually low... 11million or there about. Converting fiat to btc is not easy for first-timers. Transactions are taking a long time to be confirmed.... And the biggy is that with so many altcoins, it is easy for one of them to easily produce something better..

Most people may have heard of BTC, but others do exist.. Some may be aware of LTC (Litecoin) Peer Coin, Doge Coin, Quark Coin, Conye, and many more.

I would label BTC to gold & LTC to silver. Who will be bronze or closely related to FIAT such as doge?

Yes it was high risk. Tossed some "Vegas" money at it and it looks like it's not gonna work out. Oh well.

• Upvote 2