Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Tony Gone Global :)

Nadita

TNT Tony has not called RV everyday anymore, rather he has beenbusy tweeting.  His twitter is #5 in the world.  He has 250K followers and 3.3 million tweets going to Obama demanding the release of RV  :lol:

He could be crazy but he is also a shrewd businessman... he knows how to market.

I say dinar world gone mad with tony and his tweet, okie with his gravy train and TD selling his holdings..  wonder what is next?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Internet Marketing and/or social media marketing isn't all that complicated.

I don't follow this individual, however I understand he has a  federal court date coming up where he is being charged with shorting his MLM down line out of 4.8 million dollars. (public record) 

As for increasing twitter numbers, here is a link, and then click on those links.  You too can have a couple of hundred thousand twiitter followers in a short time for a price.

http://buytwitterfollowersreview.org/

• Upvote 3

I know I read direct from Tony that the US gov has asked him to delay his "actions" 72 hours so they can get ready to go after early cash ins. They are "in partnership" with an accused embezzler scheduled for Federal Court in March. Now does ANY of this make sense to the reported 250k twits who follow this idiot??? His own website hasnt updated his BS cc notes since Jan 23rd. That's a move in the right direction.

Woops found it after my first post. This guys belief in his "self importance" is off the scale. Have a good laugh.

They got one thing right, his source might be "very high".  I'm betting it was "Mr. DC" behind a curtain in the

next room. RayRen is that you???

_______________________________________________________________________________________

2-8-14 THE SITUATION IN A NUTSHELL: Tony received a call Friday from an unidentified person at a “very high level” in the U.S. government who requested that TNT not proceed to make this issue public as planned at 10:00 AM PST.

The “administration” requested 72 hours to get a new plan in place to activate the RV which would be acceptable to TNT. This would include a revised contract rate which would be fair and equitable to all Americans holding dinar and dong, no NDA, and an absolutely certain and enforceable “claw back” of all illicit gains paid out to privileged insiders and selected high-balance bank customers over the last several months.

The back story is that the IMF and the GOI (Government of Iraq) lost all confidence in the U.S. Treasury and the Obama administration over the last week, and decided to work together, along with China, to push out the new international rates without regard to the U.S. government.

This created a situation in which the international rates would be live and available inside the U.S., while TNT would remain committed to moving forward with plans to expose the appalling corruption and illegal activities conducted by the Obama administration and the large banks in connection with the secret pay-outs.

It was also made known to the Obama administration that TNT is receiving a growing number of commitments from three-letter agency insiders to assist TNT as Whistleblowers in exposing the corruption, and that there are many incriminating documents in TNT’s possession, including one document which is particularly damning and which government officials do not want to be made public.

For these reasons, it would seem that we are extremely close to a resolution of this matter. This weekend should be the last one we should have to endure waiting for news of the RV - it is all info from Tony's conference call yesterday.

Per Tony - VNN is "joined at the hip" to IQN. Using the previously reported high rates of $32 and $6, the ratio appears to be about 5.3. So if a revised contract rate of $12 comes out for IQN, then VNN should be about $2.26. However, as Tony reported, the current intl rate showing on the screens for VNN is between $0.72 and $1.08.

.....call Friday from an unidentified person at a "very high level” in the U.S. government.....

Just like all his past "intel". No way to verify a single word.

.....The “administration” requested 72 hours to get a new plan in place to activate the RV which would be acceptable to TNT....

So our government is asking Tony's approval on an RV rate ???  Priceless !!!

.....the IMF and the GOI lost all confidence in the U.S. Treasury and the Obama administration over the last week.....

Again, the IMF and GOI called Tony, of all people on this world, to say they're upset. Isn't this where he tells everyone that

CL listens to his calls too ???

.....TNT would remain committed to moving forward with plans to expose the appalling corruption and illegal activities.....

While you're at it Tony, he should share where he's at with his Federal Court Case, set to resume in late March.

.....TNT is receiving a growing number of commitments from three-letter agency insiders to assist TNT.....

Yup, they're lining up to assist this Bozo.

.....there are many incriminating documents in TNT’s possession, including one document which is particularly damning.....

Tony, here to save the world !!! Would that document be his indictment ???

.....This (last) weekend should be the last one we should have to endure.....

Tony's line of total BS. There will be a long line of more babble and excuses this coming week. Don't forget the mass tweets

set to be unleashed at 10am PST on Monday 2/10.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172008-tnt-tony-gone-global/#ixzz2svUGPeji

You can't tell me that the millions, and millions of dollars that were made by the dinar dealers were not being shared with the guru's who's 'intel' drove all that money to them. Tony may have dethroned Okie as the mayor of crazy town, but I have a feeling that while everyone is laughing at Tony, Tony is laughing all the way to the bank.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 1