Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cure for chronic lightheadedness

I need help from anyone who can help recommend a natural remedy for lightheadedness. I have had this problem for years and many times its outright diziness with spinning of the enviroment. All tests - MRI of the brain, neck, ear tests have come back negative. Now it's affecting my balance. I live by the grace of God everyday.  Drugs make the lightheadedness worse.

Any recommendation will be highly appreciated. I do believe in natural medicine.

As promised

Check your adrenal glands. Google" Raglands Test or Othro-static hypotension test. If you drop 10 points of more, you might have an adrenal dysfunction and then you can get it tested specifically thru saliva (mail to your home kit) Easy and pretty cheap. From there you can take various natural products or cortisone to support your adrenal-if that is the case. Hope this helps and to your health...Cheers

Check your adrenal glands. Google" Raglands Test or Othro-static hypotension test. If you drop 10 points of more, you might have an adrenal dysfunction and then you can get it tested specifically thru saliva (mail to your home kit) Easy and pretty cheap. From there you can take various natural products or cortisone to support your adrenal-if that is the case. Hope this helps and to your health...Cheers

My youngest daughter (16)  had the Raglands Test done by a naturopath about a month ago after complaining about random dizzy spells.  Had about a 6 mm HG change - and fairly low blood pressure to begin with. He recommended she use a heavy trace mineral sea salt and salt her food heavier. We've also started her on a good multi-vitamin/mineral supplement, and of course I've upper her dose of "molecules" from 2 oz. to 4 oz. a day, and it seems to be clearing.

Thinking I need to get cortisol test to confirm for myself. Surprised he didn't do one. He's usually very thorough about those things.

Myself - I've had a couple of bouts of Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV).  The doctor told me it was because I had loose rocks in my head.  *lol* 

• Upvote 1

My youngest daughter (16)  had the Raglands Test done by a naturopath about a month ago after complaining about random dizzy spells.  Had about a 6 mm HG change - and fairly low blood pressure to begin with. He recommended she use a heavy trace mineral sea salt and salt her food heavier. We've also started her on a good multi-vitamin/mineral supplement, and of course I've upper her dose of "molecules" from 2 oz. to 4 oz. a day, and it seems to be clearing.

Thinking I need to get cortisol test to confirm for myself. Surprised he didn't do one. He's usually very thorough about those things.

Myself - I've had a couple of bouts of Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV).  The doctor told me it was because I had loose rocks in my head.  *lol*

An ASI (adrenal saliva index) will give you a overall cortisol release pattern thru out the day. I use it a lot. Acupuncture is VERY effective for BPV. Usually clears in 1-2 treatments (if done correctly-needle goes in the LEG, not the head). Chiro might help, however you will probably need a few more treatments.

I am taking my "molecules" also and feeling fine at 50% dosage.

Cheers

Have you been checked for diabetes? This to can also cause all those symptoms!

Yes, very true. HbA1c is the best test for this. As is THYROID. Check them both. The problem with using a test is that most doc use "reference" ranges which are too broad. You need a "functional" medicine doc (like me) to take a look at them

For example, my range for TSH is 1.0-2.1 (Thyroid hormone and I never check it alone. I do Ft-3 and Ft-4)

The standard range is: .49-3.49

Therefore, you are told your tests are NORMAL when, in fact, if I saw them, I would tell you there is a problem

Hopes this helps. Cheers

• Upvote 1

For my BBPV I actually had relief just from the Epley maneuver.  First time the PA showed me how to do a modified version myself (this was in Kuwait while I was deployed. Just a note - flying with BPPV is not recommended. Worst air sickness I've EVER had.)  I went back to my cot, did the exercise for about 20 minutes, and finally worked the offending ossicle(s) out of  the area.

The second time they sent me to a Physical Therapist who worked with me on it. Didn't work the first day - about 15 minutes worth of trying -  but the second day, the third iteration (about 3 minutes) and I was fine. Such a weird little condition!

Thaiexpat - surprised you didn't take a shot at my comment about the loose rocks in my head...you're slipping. *lol*

Edited by tankdude

• 1 month later...

I know it has been several months since anyone has posted on this issue.  My mother has days where she has this issue.  It is not consistent issue everyday but it has affected the way she walks.  Short steps, slow movement, etc.  What nutrients could she be lacking that is causing this problem?  Thank you for any help you can offer.

Thaiexpat - surprised you didn't take a shot at my comment about the loose rocks in my head...you're slipping. *lol*

I'm thinking he may have taken a leave from us right now... due to the hacking he took pointing out the way our "law enforcement officers"

may be a bunch of fearful thugs... as is the clear case that just happened in NM... anyone see that?

Miss You Thaiexpat... "Non Carborundum Illegitimati"... sp?

I trust you will get my message. :)