Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Not Legally Sanctioned

Skyerydr

I found the below post on another site from supposed GURU TD.  Was just wondering what he is talking about (our Dinar not sanctioned to be sold outside of Iraq) :confused2:

2-4-2014 Intel Guru TD Well friends yesterday I cashed out 95% of my dinar holdings. Over a week ago I received some troubling rumors from the sandbox that there were serious discussions coming to a unanimous consensus of Iraq’s intentions to only do a C/E IN HOUSE (i.e. inside Iraq only) . Of course I’m sure you’ll cry fowl but among points of discussion was the simple fact of 30-40 Trillion dinars outside of Iraq and the impossibility of simple arithmetic. In addition, I was told that the dinar we hold was never LEGALLY SANCTIONED (BY IRAQ) to be sold outside of Iraq. We all know it is not traded internationally. I’d also urge you to read …statements from the IMF, etc.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Okay, if Iraq Dinar were never legally sanctioned for sale in the US, then how are legal currency exchanges buying and selling Iraq Dinar? If that were the case I don't think that currency exchanges would be allowed to sell IQD to anyone. That would be straight up fraud if in fact this were true.

I've seen articles that state that Iraq sold Dinars because they wanted the dinar to be a reserve currency. The idea being that when we exchanged our Dinars the banks would hold them.

Theses articles were legit. Can someone back m up on this? If not I'll have to see if I can bring them over. ReVbo, help me out.

Edited by Tripphood
  • Upvote 2

Skyerydr,

This is obviously just not true.

Don't you think that if it were illegal to sell dinar outside of Iraq that all of the many dinar dealers would now be shut down and put in prison?... not to mention the thousands of us who have purchased dinar from these dealers.

This is just another plate of BS on the dinar buffet.

• Upvote 3

The CBI banking law contains the phrase " for commerce WITHIN Iraq" when it states the purpose for creating the currency.

We know it has no value outside of the country as all external commerce is in dollars. lately there were some negotiations to do s some kind of currency swaps with other countries however those sounded like government to government (central bank) exchanges.

The fact today is that to redeem dinar for dollars one must deliver the dinar to a bank in Iraq!

Don't count currency exchanges because they only take in dinar to sell elsewhere in their system.

Seems to me that we could be getting closer to an RV then ever before.

First Iraq pushes sales of dinar in order to raise tons of dollar to work with.

Now they do not want to buy back at a higher price so what is the best way to get as much as they can back cheaply.

You start a panic so most will dump their dinar before RV.

Remember and never forget

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

TD=DA

So from what he's saying, there a whole lot of banks ie..Chase, 5&3rd  that could be sued for selling unsanctioned currency.  More than likely he is trying to steal or coerce people into cash in with some group.  I'm glad he sold 95%, and more than likely lost fiscal control of his currency :eyebrows:  DA!  Maybe he will quit putting out this BS.

• Upvote 2

I found the below post on another site from supposed GURU TD.  Was just wondering what he is talking about (our Dinar not sanctioned to be sold outside of Iraq) :confused2:

2-4-2014 Intel Guru TD Well friends yesterday I cashed out 95% of my dinar holdings. Over a week ago I received some troubling rumors from the sandbox that there were serious discussions coming to a unanimous consensus of Iraq’s intentions to only do a C/E IN HOUSE (i.e. inside Iraq only) . Of course I’m sure you’ll cry fowl but among points of discussion was the simple fact of 30-40 Trillion dinars outside of Iraq and the impossibility of simple arithmetic. In addition, I was told that the dinar we hold was never LEGALLY SANCTIONED (BY IRAQ) to be sold outside of Iraq. We all know it is not traded internationally. I’d also urge you to read …statements from the IMF, etc.

FYI, I posted this in a Good News/Bad News post on another thread last night rather than start a new thread.

The one thing that ALWAYS comes to mind when I see a post like this is something we were told years ago to watch for was when this RV got close. Disinformation would be off-the-hook and everything we could imagine would be thrown at us to keep us from figuring out what was really going on (and when). Looks like we may be getting close now so crack a cold one and just watch the antics with a calm spirit.

Yes, and you may find this law even more revealing (some would say stronger).

http://www.iraqcoalition.org/regulations/20031220_CPAORD_39_Foreign_Investment_.pdf

Edited by RVWITHME
  • Upvote 1

Why would the authorities allow Tony TNT to continue to post that groups are cashing in early, after his court date?

His Hearing Got Rescheduled To March ! ;)

THERE'S ONLY ONE BILLION OUT

AND WITH OKIE COMING OUT ITS A BILLION AND ONE

• Upvote 1

Thug I'm hearing some strange things that are not believable from non-guru wealthy folks here. I won't go into detail but will keep you posted.........

Cool - Let Me Know If U Hear From Ur Contact In The State Legislature ! ;)

B)     B)     B)