Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Best Bank Story Ever!!!

bostonangler

2-4-2014   Intel Guru TD     Well friends yesterday I cashed out 95% of my dinar holdings. Over a week ago I received some troubling rumors that Iraq's intentions to only do a C/E inside Iraq only. We all know it is not traded internationally.

OK so you rushed out and only sold 95% based on a rumor?? Why not 100%?? Then you could quit posting. By the way TD, Dinar was not traded internationally when you BOUGHT it either. This is nothing new.

Tuesday, 04 February, 2014

2-4-14 Janina:  Today I met my wealth manager at Wells Fargo Bank and he asked me how is going with my dinars, I told him I am still waiting… I asked does he hear some news. He said that dinar rates will be as Kuwait or may a little higher but he offered me to exchange today at the rate $ 1.11 and no NDA. I was thinking may I go, still would be a lot of money but I stopped to think for a while and then I said to him: “no, I will wait for better time and he promised me that he will call me when comes that time…” So, if it is a true, now we know what we get.

She turned down $1.11!!!! That's rich!

B/A

where is this bank I will sell him mines......

This is absolute BS. Here is something that was passed to me today by an internal person here in Charlotte NC that was issued out on 1-22-14 to their Wealth, Brokerage  and Retirement Group, AKA WBR.

A couple of things, NO I do not have a link, NO I will not name the person who passed this on to me, and you will notice that I do not post frequently on this forum, BUT have been a member for many years.

Fraud alert: Iraqi Dinar investment scam resurfaces

Sub Headline

1/22/2014

Page Content

Fraud/threat assessment

While posing as foreign currency traders, fraudsters are luring victims into a get-rich-quick opportunity scheme involving the purchase of Iraqi currency. Some investors are just curious about the Iraqi currency offers, while others are convinced that the huge reserves of oil in Iraq will inevitably lead to inflated values of the dinar when the Iraqi government stabilizes.

Fraudsters are running public awareness seminars, distributing elaborate folders of educational materials, launching online blogs, open chat rooms and setting up sketchy websites to hook their investors. This scam has been around since 2004 and returns from time to time. Somewhere along the way Wells Fargo was linked into this scam. It was recently reported in the Mid-Atlantic region this month and in Nashville, Tennessee in November 2013. The scam was also reported from Washington State in March 2012. 

Impact to Wells Fargo
Reputation risk of not providing information to clients that can protect them from financial loss.

What’s not happening?

·         Potential victims may not be aware of a few important facts.

·         Iraqi dinar is not traded on open exchange markets, is not a listed security, and there are no government agencies supervising its trading.

·         Wells Fargo does not trade in Iraqi currency, has not previously traded in Iraqi dinar, and has no plans to do so in the future.

·         Wells Fargo does not have any contracts or agreements with currency traders to service Iraqi dinar holders when the predicted revaluation occurs.

·         Wells Fargo does not make recommendations about paper currency investments, but does support a recommendation against speculating in Iraqi currency.

·         Iraqi dinar is not sold by any banks or any other regulated currency exchange outlets.

·         There is no market for Iraqi dinar outside of Iraq.

What can team members do?

·         Listen for Iraqi dinar mentioned by a customer and recommend they speak to a Wells Fargo financial advisor. Also, encourage the customer to conduct some independent research before investing.

·         Do not provide investment advice and do not discuss the potential worth of a foreign currency.

·         Team members should notify store management if a customer is considering investing in Iraqi dinar.

·         Do not open a new account for trading Iraqi dinar or any other Iraqi dinar purpose — not even for an existing customer. We must never choose sales credit over a customer’s financial wellbeing.

·         Example “[Mr. or Mrs. Customer], Thank you for your interest in a new Wells Fargo account; however, to help protect your financial situation, Wells Fargo does not open accounts for any Iraqi dinar purpose and does not recommend speculation in Iraqi currency. May I introduce you to a financial advisor to discuss this further?”

·         Complete an Unusual Activity Referral (UAR) as soon as reasonably possible if you are aware of a previously opened account that is being used for Iraqi dinar purposes.

·         Notify a Market support Consultant (MSC) if you hear of an Iraqi dinar seminar in your area. Your MSC will work with Risk Management Services and Legal to create and distribute a communication specific to your area.

·         Engage in a conversation to gather more details when a customer mentions any kind of investment opportunity. If it’s not the Iraqi dinar scam, it could be another investment scam you may be aware of.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you pay careful attention to all of it you can see that everything is carefully worded.

But WF still isn't going to see a dime of my money post RV. I know that they're just

trying to protect themselves from those who have turned dinar into a scam, but to

flat out lie to their customers is unacceptable. And as I previously mentioned they

will change the way you're treated if you mention dinar.

• 2 weeks later...

Potential victims may not be aware of a few important facts.

Iraqi dinar is not traded on open exchange markets, is not a listed security, and there are no government agencies supervising its trading.

Wells Fargo does not trade in Iraqi currency, has not previously traded in Iraqi dinar, and has no plans to do so in the future.

Wells Fargo does not have any contracts or agreements with currency traders to service Iraqi dinar holders when the predicted revaluation occurs.

Wells Fargo does not make recommendations about paper currency investments, but does support a recommendation against speculating in Iraqi currency.

Iraqi dinar is not sold by any banks or any other regulated currency exchange outlets.

There is no market for Iraqi dinar outside of Iraq.

Uh....aren't all the currency brokers registered with the U.S. Treasury Department?

And if so, wouldn't the U.S.T. be in a little trouble for allowing the REGISTERED brokers

to sell a currency that wasn't legal to sell?

Cute%20Baby.jpg_thumb.jpg

Yeah, kid.

I know how you feel...

• Upvote 1

The BEST BANK STORY EVER is when someone says they exchanged at Bank X located in Town X at RATE X and has a photo or scan of the receipt.

THAT IS ALL.

But all of that can be made up.

The best bank story ever.......is the one yet to be told.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Right on Man... That's what I call WISDOM.