Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Best Bank Story Ever!!!

bostonangler

what an idiot .... lol

If I was offered that right now I'd take it ...... sell 10million @ $1.11 per dinar then buy $10million dollars worth of dinar from DT or where ever @ 1100 lol ..... and wait for the Kuwaiti rate  ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ...... these people are idiots if they think anyone is going listen to their crap anymore

• Upvote 4

Tuesday, 04 February, 2014

2-4-14 Janina:  Today I met my wealth manager at Wells Fargo Bank and he asked me how is going with my dinars, I told him I am still waiting… I asked does he hear some news. He said that dinar rates will be as Kuwait or may a little higher but he offered me to exchange today at the rate $ 1.11 and no NDA. I was thinking may I go, still would be a lot of money but I stopped to think for a while and then I said to him: “no, I will wait for better time and he promised me that he will call me when comes that time…” So, if it is a true, now we know what we get.

She turned down $1.11!!!! That's rich!

B/A

And Then She Woke Up...........ROFLMFAO!!!

• Upvote 1

Yeah well, if a bank employee is exchanging dinar for dollars at 1-1 it had better be an employee of the CBI otherwise they will be federally indicted and sent to prison... and I wouldn't want to be one of the customers who did an exchange with them either. Wouldn't look so good!

The title of this thread should have been, "The WORST bank story ever told".

All of this "Good News/Bad News" cycle is really wearing on my last nerve.

Just look at this back-to-back Shiite we have to endure and NONE of it ever pans out.

It's no wonder many of us end up feeling like we have ADHD every Friday night.

"GOOD" NEWS:

2-4-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony     The currency is going to go international.  To NOT do the GCR is going to destroy multiple countries.  They are not going to be allowed to destroy those other countries because the US banks and administration are greedy.  They need to give us options.  They will have to give us 3.44 at least.  Iraq has to go international.  China is pressing the US to release it tonight because of the bond issues. I hope that we...can have our exchange and get on with our lives.

"BAD" NEWS:

2-4-2014   Intel Guru TD     Well friends yesterday I cashed out 95% of my dinar holdings. Over a week ago I received some troubling rumors from the sandbox that there were serious discussions coming to a unanimous consensus of Iraq's intentions to only do a C/E IN HOUSE (i.e. inside Iraq only) . Of course I'm sure you'll cry fowl but among points of discussion was the simple fact of 30-40 Trillion dinars outside of Iraq and the impossibility of simple arithmetic. In addition, I was told that the dinar we hold was never LEGALLY SANCTIONED (BY IRAQ) to be sold outside of Iraq. We all know it is not traded internationally.  I'd also urge you to read ...statements from the IMF, etc.

All of this "Good News/Bad News" cycle is really wearing on my last nerve.

Just look at this back-to-back Shiite we have to endure and NONE of it ever pans out.

It's no wonder many of us end up feeling like we have ADHD every Friday night.

"GOOD" NEWS:

2-4-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony     The currency is going to go international.  To NOT do the GCR is going to destroy multiple countries.  They are not going to be allowed to destroy those other countries because the US banks and administration are greedy.  They need to give us options.  They will have to give us 3.44 at least.  Iraq has to go international.  China is pressing the US to release it tonight because of the bond issues.

I don't see why Barry Bond's steroid issues would have a bearing on foreign curreny

• Upvote 1

Yeah well, if a bank employee is exchanging dinar for dollars at 1-1 it had better be an employee of the CBI otherwise they will be federally indicted and sent to prison... and I wouldn't want to be one of the customers who did an exchange with them either. Wouldn't look so good!

The title of this thread should have been, "The WORST bank story ever told".

I'm sure it's not the worst at all......Just wait and see.......