Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who was the first person to call you an idiot for investing in Dinar

Shabibilicious

My son...................................Master's Degree/CPA/Tressury Enforcement Agent.

In 2004 I was working in Iraq as a contractor. I purchased 5 million Dinar, two for me, two for my X-wife, and one for my son. My son went into great detail why I was wasting my money so I immediately recost his one million. My X-wife needed some work on her house so she sold her two million. I have maintained mine and when it pays off - I have the world's biggest "I TOLD YA SO" it has ever seen waiting to come out! :)

• Upvote 6

More than one sheeple told me I was wasting my money.thats just fine, they can keep punching the clock while I'm chilaxing in paradise.

With all the problems in the bank world , I will definitely be burying my gold/ silver.

You keep ur money in the banks , you WILL be back to square one.

• Upvote 2

My friends and some of my family. I told them I exchanged it at the bank in Berkeley where I bought it from because I needed the $$$ now. Little do they know...I LIED and they will get none. When I told my Smom I was investing she made a face like she was eating a lemon and c**p flavored Popsicle, and I had no common sense. Can't wait to do my happy dance!!!!

I told myself that it was a scam when it was presented to me. Then I got on the internet to try and prove it and the next thing you know is that I bought it! Now five years later ,I am still waiting and  I don't tell anyone about it. When I first bought in, I did tell my friends and family but only a few bought any. As they say" the rest is history". When it RV'S and I don't mean if it does , my plan is in place and those nay sayers are NOT in the picture. God is great and it has been said that "GOD HELPS THOSE THAT HELP THEMSELVES!" If you don't help yourself FIRST, you will not be in position to help others.

• Upvote 2

I like this tread....we have all may not met face to face, but we are all sailing on a funny ship together that might or might not reach its intended destination. We are of different faiths, we are of different political beliefs and we are of different opinions, but we have this one thing in common....this one crazy idea that one day...we might...just might....be able to go to the bank and say..".OMG this thing really RV'd"!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

hahahaha   told  the  superintendent of the place I worked ,  {  yeah  dinar ,   it  was at over 3  then went too  under a penny ,  and it will re-value ,  to some other amount ......  he laughed and  said  yeahhhh   o.k.     but  no one said  your an idiot   }  I  still get  the   how s   is  that  funny money  coming  you rich  yet ...

• Upvote 1

I like this tread....we have all may not met face to face, but we are all sailing on a funny ship together that might or might not reach its intended destination. We are of different faiths, we are of different political beliefs and we are of different opinions, but we have this one thing in common....this one crazy idea that one day...we might...just might....be able to go to the bank and say..".OMG this thing really RV'd"!!!!!!

We all probably have at least two things in common Snow...The other?  Like cookies!  :)

• Upvote 1

those lopsters down in the shark tank!

they hurt my feeling.  Im just going to liquidate everything now. take a loss on my physical dinar (so they can make money buying it from me most likely), clear out my warka account (which pays me good interest) and sell all my isx stock (because 30% profit just isn't enough!) wire it back and cry myself to sleep on my big pillow.

lol. :)

A friend told me about it and I told her it was a scam.  Then a few months later she asked, did you buy any yet?  So I got online did my research and decided I was in.  That was 5 years ago.  I told some family and friends, they were all like, Don't waste your money. I got the tsk, tsk, tsk.  from them, so I don't mention it any more.  I plan to help a few, but mostly animal rescues.  Will travel around the country helping the rescues with whatever their needs are, may have to upgrade my motorhome.