Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could U lose 95% of your IQD within hours of RV?

Den56

You may also lose 50-70% just in income and capital gains taxes if you don't plan ahead! :angry::o

im sorry to sound so ignorant, but im 19 and this is a new investment to me that i have put a good deal of monies into, how exactly do i get prepared? i keep reading the plan a head thing and have researched and understand i should almost make a warka account but what else should i do to "plan"?? any help besides research back would be great please excuse my ignorance once again

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

im sorry to sound so ignorant, but im 19 and this is a new investment to me that i have put a good deal of monies into, how exactly do i get prepared? i keep reading the plan a head thing and have researched and understand i should almost make a warka account but what else should i do to "plan"?? any help besides research back would be great please excuse my ignorance once again

One of the best things we could probably do is cash in just enough dinars to open up a trust fund and cash in the rest with the trust. Pay for everything with the trust fund; house, cars, etc. This will keep the IRS off your back as well.

• Downvote 2

Yes you may ! The answer is in this thread . . . . .

Dennis

This is so true. I had my money in cd at a bank near me and i asked if it was fdic insured and they kept saying yes. Well i figured it would be ok to start several accounts and guess what it closed down and there were people waiting out side the bank trying to get there money and they were ship out of luck. It could happen in a second. Always go with a big bank and make sure of the fdic even if they say they are insured.

• Downvote 1

One of the best things we could probably do is cash in just enough dinars to open up a trust fund and cash in the rest with the trust. Pay for everything with the trust fund; house, cars, etc. This will keep the IRS off your back as well.

It's not quite that easy or everyone would have a trust and be living tax-free. There are lots of stipulations. I'm curious as to what kind of trust you're considering?

There is no tax on the money you cash in. No more than you get a tax write off for our money going down.. Values go up and down everyday on money and it just has buying power. This is right from the IRS

The IRS will have a field day with you if you really believe that.

There's a story out that says, Americans living abroad are giving up their american citizenship to avoid taxes, if you don't you still pay taxes on what you make even if you are overseas!!!! Would you do this if the rate on dinars was $3.22?

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 1

nzeider,

IMO ... as a smart young 19 year old, one of the best things you can do for yourself at this point is talk to some good financial advisors, including tax attorney and CPA in your area. You should be able to find someone in your area who will take your investment seriously, knowing that it is like stock ... some things pay off and others do not and don't really know when and how much. My guess is that you could also find someone who would not charge you an arm and a leg for some initial advice. Reputation means more than credentials (IMO) when seeking advice from a professional.

As someone stated, even if you need to wait to pay for good advice, when this does RV, you should have time to cash in a little, knowing you'll probably pay max taxes on it, but that should be okay ... but then before you cash in remainder, get a tax advisor if you haven't by that time. There are many, many legal tax shelters provided by the IRS, everyone just doesn't know how to use them or even what they are.

I applaud you for making such an investment at your age and wonder if you are military? or how you heard of this!

You are a smart young man and I am sure you have a brilliant future ahead of you!

Take care and stay informed!

luckylucy

Jeanette

• Upvote 2