Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Congressman Bennie Thompson: Don't buy Iraqi currency

k98nights

Perhaps he is just warning people against the dishonest people stating rates and dates. If people are led astray and invest their savings after being convinced that the dinar is coming in at some ridiculous rate on some particular date and that doesn't happen, then it is a scam. It's a scam and a sin!

However, if Bennie was an intelligent person, he could have better served himself by saying that it is a speculative investment categorized as high risk. Additionally, he could have informed the naive investors that no one could possibly know the rate or date and that those claiming that should not be trusted.

But......apparently Bennie is not bright or well informed. Besides, who ever heard of a politician doing the right thing? That would be creepy!

He's so wrong.  Yeah it is traded, and now I get why one of the guru's out there is telling folks he sold the majority of his dinar.  Goes to show, the congressmen is as wrong as the gurus.   There has been many frauds with the dinar.  We have read about them, we knew some of them.  The only thing to know is that it has a great potential and we are within legal rights to own it.  Period.  From there, we wait, and enjoy the ride.

There seems to be alot of dis-ing TNT Tony w/ out any sound reasons to back up comments w/ facts. I was contacted by one of the IQD dealer websites I used to purchase Dinars and they refer me to TNT Tony, saying his information was the most current and accurate. So if he is blowing it out from you know where why would a respected seller refer a customer to him. Instead od slamming any person for helping in any way he can (twitter score) flood your representatives w/ questions/comments on this issue. We are more powerful united than hanging back in our corners snipping at everyone who we believe threatens us.

There seems to be alot of dis-ing TNT Tony w/ out any sound reasons to back up comments w/ facts. I was contacted by one of the IQD dealer websites I used to purchase Dinars and they refer me to TNT Tony, saying his information was the most current and accurate. So if he is blowing it out from you know where why would a respected seller refer a customer to him. Instead od slamming any person for helping in any way he can (twitter score) flood your representatives w/ questions/comments on this issue. We are more powerful united than hanging back in our corners snipping at everyone who we believe threatens us.

Thanks Tony ....    :lmao:  ......      Back To ReCraps With You Now ...

"Not tradable" yet. People should do their homework before getting into anything and this certainly includes the purchase of dinar. No, you cannot trade it, cash it in or buy anything with it out of Iraq. Yet.  It was announced that those traveling outside of Iraq will soon be able to use it in Europe and other countries soon and this is a good indication that it will eventually be accepted as tradable currency world wide but it will take a little more time. Numerous individuals have as well come out and stated that Iraq is a good investment and will eventually have a booming economy. What people are complaining about is a short term issue and it will be some time down the road before anyone benefits from owning dinar or investing in Iraq but you know what I say, get in now while it's cheap.

• Upvote 1

Boy did you just walk into a red neck bar and say the wrong thing.

"Not tradable" yet. People should do their homework before getting into anything and this certainly includes the purchase of dinar. No, you cannot trade it, cash it in or buy anything with it out of Iraq. Yet. It was announced that those traveling outside of Iraq will soon be able to use it in Europe and other countries soon and this is a good indication that it will eventually be accepted as tradable currency world wide but it will take a little more time. Numerous individuals have as well come out and stated that Iraq is a good investment and will eventually have a booming economy. What people are complaining about is a short term issue and it will be some time down the road before anyone benefits from owning dinar or investing in Iraq but you know what I say, get in now while it's cheap.

Not true. You can buy gold with dinar at Dinar Trade, and that is based in Nevada.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Veil Of Politics
U.S. Congressman Bennie Thompson: “Don’t Buy Iraqi Currency” ~ Contrary To U.S. Executive Order 13303 & Iraq Coalition Provisional Authority Order 39. Hmmm?

Posted on February 4, 2014

bilde.jpeg?w=594&h=486

U.S. Rep. Bennie Thompson

The state’s 2nd District congressman released a statement Monday saying his office had received numerous complaints from constituents who had purchased Iraqi dinars and couldn’t use them or exchange them for other legal tender.

He directed anyone who has purchased Iraqi dinars to contact the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission to file a complaint or issue a tip at 1-866-366-2382.

The dinar is not traded on any legitimate foreign exchange and is worth a fraction of a dollar.

A federal grand jury last money indicted three men from the Toledo, Ohio, area for their roles in the operation of a $23 million fraud scheme involving the sale of Iraqi dinar currency and two nonexistent hedge funds.

Investors lost about $23.8 million from dinar sales, according to the indictment.

So explain how fraud is correlated to Executive Order 13303 & Iraq’s Coalition Provisional Authority Order 39. Both Laws were originated in 2003-4 by The United States & Iraq authorities and promoted to allow and encourage Americans to own the IQD in support of the war efforts and to build wealth when Iraq got back on their feet.

Clarion ledger

bush-signs.jpg?w=594

President Bush

Back in 2004, President George W. Bush put a law into effect allowing anyone to invest in the Iraqi currency, known as Dinars.  When the US went to war with Iraq, the Iraqi Dinar, their currency was taken off the World Monetary Exchange until their sovereignty would be given back to the Iraqi’s.

soldier-coffins.jpg?w=300&h=178

What is it that allows American citizens to invest in Iraq?

Presidential Order 13303: Allows US Citizens to invest in the new Iraq. Under 
E.O. 13303

COUPLED 
WITH 
The Coalition Provisional Authority Order 39
, a US Citizen has the 
same rights
 to investments as an 
Iraqi citizen

CPA 39: Foreign Investment Also Known As The Bremer Order.

The order on foreign investment in Iraq includes five elements: (1) Privatization of state-owned enterprises; (2) 100 percent foreign ownership of businesses in all sectors except oil and mineral extraction, banks, and insurance companies (the latter two are addressed in a separate order); (3) “national treatment” of foreign firms; (4) unrestricted, tax-flee remittance of all funds associated with the investment, including, but not limited to, profits; and (5) forty-year ownership licenses which have the option of being renewed.

july-2011-new-iraqi-dinar.jpg?w=594

Massive media campaign to minimize IQD ownership. This is done by deception of facts.

The U.S. Government is the Largest Holder of Iraqi Dinar Outside of Iraq

The U.S. Treasury does not officially list the Iraqi dinar as part of the country’s forex reserves. Exactly how many dinars were traded is not mentioned, but it does make reference to “billions of U.S. dollars” traded to Iraq.

Experts speculate the U.S. government received nearly 4 trillion Iraqi dinars at an exchange rate of 4,000 dinar to 1 USD. If this is even close to true — and the UN allows Iraq to revalue their currency up to 1 USD: one Iraqi dinar — the U.S. government would stand to profit in trillions… as would anyone else who speculated on the dinar over the years. (1)

Remember 
 to receive “present day” wealth for it.  They can simply leave the oil in the ground and write promissory notes aka; ‘derivatives’ against the un-pumped asset. Like The U.S., they need only to crank up the digital fractional printing press which is irrespective of the physical ‘supply’ M0 of the IQD.

Remember The Bush Administrations Statement About “the war will pay for itself”?  It came from Paul Wolfowitz.

THE WAR WILL PAY FOR ITSELF

paul-wolfowitz.jpg?w=356&h=235

Paul Wolfowitz

“There is a lot of money to pay for this that doesn’t have to be US taxpayer money and it starts with the assets of the Iraqi people. We are talking about a country that can really finance its own reconstruction and relatively soon.”

Paul Wolfowitz

Deputy Secretary of Defense

testifying before the defense subcommittee

of the House Appropriations Committee

March 27, 2003

Iraq announced that they removed 70% of the the money supply.

During 2008 Oil Windfall To Iraq.

The central bank’s aggressive policies spends $1 billion to $1.5 billion every month in oil revenue to buy Iraqi dinars on the open market, said Mudher M. Salih Kasim, senior adviser to the bank. This is the main lever for controlling consumer prices, said Kasim…

By STEPHEN FARRELL and RICHARD A. OPPEL Jr. Published: June 21, 2008 Page 3

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2014/02/04/u-s-congressman-bennie-thompson-dont-buy-iraqi-currency-contrary-to-u-s-executive-order-13303-iraq-coalition-provisional-authority-order-39-hmmm/

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Here is TNT Tony's response to this.....

We then started calling our Senators and Congress people, our bankers and such, asking them to stop this and have the UST/IMF/Bankers treat us right.  Their response was to start a campaign of disinformation.  Their idea right now – because we called and complained about the IQD being exchanged – they are now putting gout the idea that we were fraudulently sold dinar.  They are trying us to beat us to the general public, saying that this is a scam.  They want the public to believe that. 
We are doing well here, and the more we do, the more they recognize that we are not going away.  This is their fault, and they have no one else to blame for it getting to this point.  Here’s a phone number – and I will tweet it out, too – Congressman Thompson says not to buy Iraqi dinar because he is getting complaints that people bought dinar that they cannot cash in.
Commodities Futures Trading Commission:  866-366-2382
Call this number and tell them we are NOT complaining about the Iraqi dinar or being a scam, because we know under Executive order 13303 that it is not a scam.  What we are complaining about is that Congress people, Senators, bankers, and their friends/clients, etc. have exchanged a currency that they maintain is worthless.  Why did they create loans with that currency if that currency is worthless?  That is what we are going to put out to people and let people know the truth before their disinformation campaign takes hold. 
So call back ALL the Senators and Congress people who you called before, and let them know that what we are complaining about is that YOU and your partners in crime all got paid, all have exchanged and it’s in blind trusts and/or Switzerland.  Go back, because this is not the only one who has responded in this way.  They say people are complaining about it being a scam, when the scam is what the politicians and bankers are doing.
If Iraq pushes out their rate internationally, we will be able to exchange at that rate and have a voice in the next election, and which banks get our money or not, and what investigations occur, but we will not get contract rates.  So we would prefer for this to be released in the US now.
Bring up the two FB pages and hit the LIKE button on each.  We want 200K likes like we have on Twitter.  Friday morning we are going to send that FB page round the world, with an explanation of what it stands for, and what we are looking for.  Someone put out a great page on what the Congressman is doing and saying, and we will add all the other crooked stuff we know is going on.  We love out Twitter but it’s only a few lines.  Let’s get up to two million Twitter followers and 200,000 at least on the FB page on Friday.

You can buy it, trade it and the value is the confidence folks have in it.  Just like our phony fiat money.  Collectors are buying and trading dinar everywhere.  I know, I do it.  (trade coin & currency)  You can buy it as a collectors item and as much as you want.  Then you put it away or hang it on the wall, wallpaper the bathroom, whatever you want.  If it revalues, you score.  Just like your toys of the 60's, 70's etc that have become valuable.   You are definitely allowed to own it.  Or, many of these trading houses would be shut down, and remember the banks were selling it also.  You can buy just about any currency you want if your a collector and it is legal. 

No offense LadyGrace but that is just one dinar dealer that already deals in dinar and will trade out the reduced value of your dinar for gold. Dinar is still not tradable or exchangeable on the open market.

I do understand your point, however, if it were illegal to trade dinar then DT would

Breaking the law.

• 2 months later...

This is so funny...

Ok, let me get this right. Bush opened this up for us to buy but this jerk says it's illegal or wrong? LMAO.

Shouldn't he take that up with ex president Bush? I want to see that on the NEWS.

Even more laughable was the statement of Guam tipping over! Wow... Why did I think these guys had some knowledge or education?

Bunch of real idiots running things. Where do I sign up. At this point I may actually be able to run this show better, if this is the norm.

Peace all and go RI or RV !!!

It's not true, either.  The dinar IS traded on multiple foreign exchanges....at least a rate is set for trade against a bunch of foreign currencies.  It IS true it's cheap in value now.  But it IS currently being used as legal tender in multiple locations.  True, you gotta bring a wheelbarrow full to buy something of large value....but we're all planning on that to change!

The congressman is absolutely wrong as most are. It is a tradable currency. I agree with Big Newby.  This is an old article and since then Brad and Rudy have gone to court. More for the Hedge Funds than the IQD.

The DOJ listed some of these lies in their case for fraud against Brad Huebner and Rudy Coenen. "EO13303 gives speculators the right to invest in the dinar." "The US Treasury holds trillions of dinar." Those were among the charges in the indictment. Also, Rudy lied about his background to convince people that he was a currency professional. That's fraud, too and was also included in the indictment. That's why Rudy is now convicted and Brad is facing trial for fraud.