Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How many have cashed out ?????????

This is for the ones that think TNT Boloney has good intel. (I don't think it is many here, but we do have a few new members that are still searching and learning.)

I know that since the 15th or 18th of December he has stated that people at higher levels have cashed out. He has said that almost every day since, Some days as many as 37,000. Yesterday he knew a minimum of 25,000 had. It has been roughly 50 days since he started these claims. With a minimum of 25K a day, that comes out to approx. 1.2 million dinar holders that have cashed out. This means about 1 out of every 5 have cashed out if there are 5 million dinar holders in this country. That also means, by going with the odds, that someone on this board has cashed out. Is someone here holding out on us or have all the DV members been left out in the cold?

I do not believe it is either one. I have been invested nearly 5 years. I think we are the closest ever. I do believe something this large has a time table as someone once said before. It will go when that date/time arrives, not before. So, for you new guys, just sit back and relax, it will happen. Please do not get caught up with all of the guru hype on the other sites.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is for the ones that think TNT Boloney has good intel. (I don't think it is many here, but we do have a few new members that are still searching and learning.)

I know that since the 15th or 18th of December he has stated that people at higher levels have cashed out. He has said that almost every day since, Some days as many as 37,000. Yesterday he knew a minimum of 25,000 had. It has been roughly 50 days since he started these claims. With a minimum of 25K a day, that comes out to approx. 1.2 million dinar holders that have cashed out. This means about 1 out of every 5 have cashed out if there are 5 million dinar holders in this country. That also means, by going with the odds, that someone on this board has cashed out. Is someone here holding out on us or have all the DV members been left out in the cold?

I do not believe it is either one. I have been invested nearly 5 years. I think we are the closest ever. I do believe something this large has a time table as someone once said before. It will go when that date/time arrives, not before. So, for you new guys, just sit back and relax, it will happen. Please do not get caught up with all of the guru hype on the other sites.

i dont get why people say things like we are closer than ever. based on what? just a gut feeling?

• Upvote 1

i dont get why people say things like we are closer than ever. based on what? just a gut feeling?

Because it's one of the few half-truths we get from the gurus that's hard to dispute from a relative perspective.

Granted, the RV could be in 6 weeks, months, years or decades from now, but every day we get a little "Closer", and

we are "closer" than we were 5 years ago, not that it makes any difference as of the right-now moment we are sitting in.

• Upvote 1

"TNT", Okie Oil-slick" and the rest of the "puffer-faces" on that "other" site, are a joke!

I have a friend who takes in that stuff and regurgitates it as though it were scripture from the holy scrolls or some such!

He offers a lot of complex-sounding intel, but he fails in responding to the must miniscule of inquisitive questions about his "knowledge".

If I read one more of his "I have an insider who is telling me that the numbers are going to be sent to me, early in the morning!" crap...I'll puke!

I have some intel of my own: Something most of us have never been a part of is happening here, and good or bad, we are in on history. I can't tell you my source for this info, he would be in biiiig trouble with his "department", if his identity were to be leaked out; I'm sure you can understand. ;)

Look" we are in a fortuitous position, if this only revaluates at a fifty cents per, at a multiplication rate of 25000, the return on just one note is enormous! I'm in, and I'm grinning about the prospects!!!! :D

Later for "TNT" and "Okie Oil Slick", I have had their numbers since I first started reading their junk!

"Time is relative".......famous saying, no link needed.

I take the outer space aliens "listening in on us" approach, i.e., Iraq timeline

vs. our timeline. We speak at a certain pace....BUT, what if the aliens (Iraqi) listen

physiologically at a different pace. Thus, no comprehension....let alone the issue of

deciphering context. Yes, we are closer each day......to the year 2525!  If man is

still alive......PLAY IT UMBER!

GO RV, BEFORE THEN.......

• Upvote 1