Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Congratulations Seahawks!

Sage449

Payton - Have a Snickers - you not yourself when your hungy....

Being a die hard Seahawk fan, it was great to see them win. That being said, as a football fan, I was hoping for a real game, and not a blow out - so for me it was a bit anticlimactic.

Sage - thanks for being a good sport.

• Upvote 1

Denver was having one of those days that just nothing worked. The Hawks played better than I have seen them play all season. That kind of stuff happens in all sports, be it Pro or otherwise. Denver is a good solid team and I fully expect to see them give Seattle a run for their money again next year. For now, Seattle has finally won a Super Bowl and earned it. Congratulations Hawks, enjoy your moment.

• Upvote 2

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SEAHAWKS FROM A BUMMED BRONCO FAN. Never let it be said we're sore losers - I didn't recognize the QB for the bronks - they looked like a college team playing the pros.

Well said, a plus to you.

Payton - Have a Snickers - you not yourself when your hungy....

Being a die hard Seahawk fan, it was great to see them win. That being said, as a football fan, I was hoping for a real game, and not a blow out - so for me it was a bit anticlimactic.

Sage - thanks for being a good sport.

Really kinda split on that.. after 38 years we really needed to establish dominance.

Besides, how many games have you not been able to watch all the way through because it was just too painful.

I was at a game with my son when they were building Quest Field, so the Hawks were playing at Husky Stadium..

I think we were playing the Saints, and it was so bad the stands were emptied by the third quarter.

When we got home a neighbor came over and said we were on TV, the only two people left in the entire section, huddled under plastic poncho's.

Today has been excellent.

We are everywhere wearing our jerseys, reveling in the moment.

OK, I fell a little bad for the Broncos...whew, glad that's over... :partyhat:

• Upvote 1

Actually I like Russell Wilson - I think he is a fabulous young man and player - so while it hurts, I'm glad it was the Seahawks simply because you've not won it before - so that is a little balm on the wound. Enjoy it - it doesn't come around that often and doesn't always go your way.

I heard the supposed "game" was being investigated. Obviously the FIX was in!..............................................................................................................;-)

Anyway, GO BROWNS.................................................someday??

• Upvote 2

Well said, a plus to you.

Really kinda split on that.. after 38 years we really needed to establish dominance.

Besides, how many games have you not been able to watch all the way through because it was just too painful.

I was at a game with my son when they were building Quest Field, so the Hawks were playing at Husky Stadium..

I think we were playing the Saints, and it was so bad the stands were emptied by the third quarter.

When we got home a neighbor came over and said we were on TV, the only two people left in the entire section, huddled under plastic poncho's.

Today has been excellent.

We are everywhere wearing our jerseys, reveling in the moment.

OK, I fell a little bad for the Broncos...whew, glad that's over... :partyhat:

Great Game!!!  But it got a bit boring.  I do feel bad for the bronks but our defense just shut there offense down!!!!   :bravo:

I heard the supposed "game" was being investigated. Obviously the FIX was in!..............................................................................................................;-)

Anyway, GO BROWNS.................................................someday??

I thought the refs did a pretty good job.   :confused2:

Just got back from seattle and I am soooooo excited!!!!!   They will win a few more and will do nothing but get better!!

GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!