Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FYI This is Greg McCoach in 8-9-2011 on the UST holding trillions of Iraq Dinar\

CNN. Broadcasting An Old Article Posted Today By WalkingStick From The Guy That Did The IQD Video This Week - See Below !

="agold";p=398054]FYI This is Greg McCoach in 8-9-2011 on the UST holding trillions of Iraq Dinar\

http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/the-revaluation-of-the-iraqi-dinar/3145

U.S. national debt will exceed $14.5 trillion by the end of the summer.

The government has been underwater so long, it has gills...

But despite their desperate condition, the Feds still have a few tricks up their sleeve that will allow them to keep “kicking the can” down the road.

One of the gimmicks they've cooked up to stave the wolves off is becoming more and more evident: Iraqi Dinar Revaluation.

The dinar collapsed after the United States invaded Iraq and toppled Saddam. Prior to U.S. invasion, the Iraqi currency was trading over USD3 to one Iraqi dinar on the strength of the country's massive oil industry.

After the collapse, the dinar was trading significantly lower. At one point, a single dollar purchased one thousand Iraqi dinar.

Speculators began to take positions in 2004 hoping someday, the dinar would recover and the UN economic sanctions would be lifted, allowing the currency to be revalued. Since then, there has been much speculation regarding how and when that would occur.

But here's the really interesting part...

The U.S. Government is the Largest Holder of Iraqi Dinar Outside of Iraq

Does that really come as a surprise?

The U.S. Treasury does not officially list the Iraqi dinar as part of the country's forex reserves.

However, the Treasure does say it did an initial currency swap with Iraq to fund their government and Ministries...

Exactly how many dinars were traded is not mentioned, but it does make reference to “billions of U.S. dollars” traded to Iraq.

About two months ago, Iraqi dinars could no longer be purchased; the recent Dodd Frank bill appears to have legislation related to the revaluation of a foreign currency and preventing mass hysteria.

From what I have been able to gather, it sounds like this plan was originally put together by George Bush, **** Cheney, Alan Greenspan, and others years ago as a way for the U.S. government to be repaid (read: get kickbacks) for their efforts in Iraq.

Experts speculate the U.S. government received nearly 4 trillion Iraqi dinars at an exchange rate of 4,000 dinar to USD1.

If this is even close to true — and the UN allows Iraq to revalue their currency up to USD1: one Iraqi dinar — the U.S. government would stand to profit in trillions... as would anyone else who speculated on the dinar over the years.

Bush’s statement, “This is a war that will pay for itself,” will be true 10 times over.

Check out how the House of Saud got taken for $267 billion of their own crude oil.

Speculating on these matters, however, is essentially useless. There is little to nothing that can be done to change it now.

Rather, our attention should be focused on what we can do to protect ourselves and establish security for the future before the house of cards finally topples.

And I maintain the best place for investors right now is portfolio positions in physical precious metals, quality mining and mineral exploration stocks, and more recently, cash.

I typically don't keep a lot of cash in my trading accounts. But I think it's important to keep a little cash in your portfolios right now, because I believe we will see some exceptional buying opportunities within the junior mining sector in the next six to eight weeks.

Yep..I posted this... back then.. As, with the recent... video, many...dismissed

Here Is The Link To The Recent Video On DV ...

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2sB2peeKE

Look at this video and pay attention at 7:45 mark 

B)    B)    B)

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I've always thought that the US was holding a lot of Dinar for the very reason of paying down the debt and setting us up but I'm not sure that "they" ever considered the fact that we might have a constitution, America hating president in office at the time of it coming to fruition. So now what?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Experts speculate the U.S. government received nearly 4 trillion Iraqi dinars at an exchange rate of 4,000 dinar to USD1."

We've Never Seen Any Solid Proof Of This But It'd Be Great If True !

B) B) B)

So if this were to be true...... then would this mean that the dollar would not collapse ?   The US would be able to bounce back ? Or am I not getting it right?

• Upvote 2

MIT,

I hope we have gold to back up our dollars.. paying off the debt with dinar is definitely a good plan and the ol' USA better move faster as end of this week will be the debt deadline and with credit rating down.. do you think anyone will want to give us another loan.. or in fact running the copier is easier.  I think dollar will go down and hopefully doesn't go in the slippery slope

• Upvote 1

I've always thought that the US was holding a lot of Dinar for the very reason of paying down the debt and setting us up but I'm not sure that "they" ever considered the fact that we might have a constitution, America hating president in office at the time of it coming to fruition. So now what?

He doesn't hate America.

He doesn't like YOUR America. You know what I mean...angry white men need to control everything America.

*** hating America. Gun America. Low wage America. Health insurance America.

So get a grip and evolve - or be left behind

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

So if this were to be true...... then would this mean that the dollar would not collapse ?   The US would be able to bounce back ? Or am I not getting it right?

This Has Nothing To Do With Shedding Any Light On The Possibility Of The US Holding Dinar But It's In Today's News ...

February 3, 2014 2:32 pm

Lew calls for urgent increase in US borrowing limit

By James Politi in Washington

Jack Lew, US Treasury secretary, issued an urgent call for Congress to raise the US borrowing limit by the end of the month, as political manoeuvring to avoid a sovereign debt default gathered steam.

“Congress should act quickly to resolve the debt limit without unnecessary delays or political posturing that could snowball into a manufactured crisis that the American people so clearly want us to avoid,” Mr Lew said in a speech on Monday at the Bipartisan Policy Center in Washington.

Lifting the US’s borrowing limit has been a persistent cause of tension and brinkmanship between the Obama administration and congressional Republicans, leading to a series of dramatic budgetary stand-offs over the past few years. If the debt limit is not lifted, the US would risk default since without new borrowings the Treasury would run out of cash to pay all its bills.

In the past, Republicans had demanded huge concessions from the White House in exchange for debt ceiling increases, including deep spending cuts and a repeal of the 2010 health law.

But this year, they are considering attaching much more modest policy changes as a condition of a debt ceiling increase, with the latest idea being to scrap some of the protections for big losses for insurers under “Obamacare”. But Mr Lew signalled that the White House would continue to oppose negotiations over the debt ceiling.

“The president has made it clear time and again that neither he nor any other president should have to pay a ransom so the United States can pay its bills. Presidents from both political parties have always stood firm on the importance of protecting the full faith and credit of the United States. We should never put this precious asset in jeopardy,” the Treasury secretary said.

Last December, Congress reached a budget compromise, setting spending levels for the next two years. But they did not agree on a debt ceiling increase. Still, many on Capitol Hill and in corporate America hope the budget compromise two months ago set the stage for a less confrontational tone on fiscal matters.

On Sunday, Paul Ryan, the Republican chairman of the House budget committee, called Mr Obama’s fiscal policies “reckless” and told ABC: “What we don’t like is this idea of continually rubber-stamping debt limit increases without acknowledging the problem that got us into debt in the first place . . . we’d like to look at what are those things we can do to take a step in the right direction, with jobs, the economy, getting this deficit under control.”

Republican leaders and aides have signalled that the days of big debt ceiling battles are over even if Tea Party and conservative members may still be angling for a showdown. Nonetheless, there could still be significant tension and uncertainty in financial markets between now and the end of the month, when the Treasury says it will run out of cash. Technically, the debt ceiling will actually be reached at the end of this week, but the US government can implement some “extraordinary” cash management measures to temporarily stave off the worst.

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/e8b13e00-8cdd-11e3-8b82-00144feab7de.html?ftcamp=published_links%2Frss%2Fhome_asia%2Ffeed%2F%2Fproduct#axzz2sDIvQOkS

• Upvote 1

He doesn't hate America.

He doesn't like YOUR America. You know what I mean...angry white men need to control everything America.

There is the race card again.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He doesn't hate America.

If the SB half time show and the Grammys are an indication of where America is heading, I'll be content to be left behind... with my Bible and my guns. :salute:

• Upvote 1

Notice how they don't really talk about balancing the budget anymore like they did about 30 years ago.we all knew that it was impossible to do then or any other time but they talked about it anyway.they have stopped.something is going on RIGHT NOW that will make or break the United States.it COULD be the RV.As I have heard here many times is that Bush had a ten year plan.very,very possible.we are a nation of GREAT MUNIPULATORS.nobody knows more about the world economy than the United States.way above my pay grade.so I sit and wait for the day of great awakening which I truly believe is coming very soon.things cannot go on like they have been since 1971.it is IMPOSSIBLE.