Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are they talking about removing 35 trillion in dinar out of circulation ?

dontlop

seriously understand that.

you can hope, wish, or think it will, but they never will be a massive rv. welcome to the scam of the dinar

forget deleting zeroes, its a secondary issue.

primary issue, the scam there will be a massive rv ! impossible 0.000000%. thats afact

if you get a lop, and get to liquidate back into dollars minus fees, consider yourself a winner

I didn't know you were in charge of it.

You Can't Fix Stupid: The Iraqi Dinar Scam Lives       Update

31 January 2014

Another month, another million or so new rumors of imminent riches for Dinar investors. Where to these rumors come from? Scam artists mostly, either trying to sell Dinars to new suckers, or trying to keep the old suckers thinking they made a good investment. “Hey, just keep turning your magic bean jars, and soon you’ll be turning over the ignition to a huge yacht!”

Heck, there’s not even any real news this month about the Dinar, just rumors and more rumors. Some rumors on any given day say the Big RV will come tomorrow, while other rumors say that it is only coming “soon” without elaborating whether that term is to be measured in the human sense, or within the temporal relativity of the Universe. I’m guessing the latter.

Congressman Bennie Thompson has warned suckers not to buy the Dinar, read more here – http://goo.gl/mZQ6jI

There is also this cool new article, “Iraqi Dinar Revaluation Scam: Exposed” at http://goo.gl/dSjud8

And always a good site to visit – http://goo.gl/r2KHR9

With that, so long until next month, when I will be able to report on absolutely nothing happening with the Iraqi Dinar, again.

the RV is likely to happen after the elections in April

easyrider - that 30 trillion in circulation is comical they are lying straight out of their a$$es.  I have told many of you watch what they are doing NOT what they say.  They are setting the stage to go international and have worked hard to get their banks on par to be Article 8 compliant.  The next step is to add true value to their currency and the rest will fall in place. Ask your self this why are countries spending millions to get their way into Iraq? why is the london stock market taking interest in Iraq? do they know something we dont?

lol i guess the cbi web site and all the other articles that have said they had 35 trillion is lying LOL  this guy is a joke !

Edited by boomer113189

easyrider - that 30 trillion in circulation is comical they are lying straight out of their a$$es. I have told many of you watch what they are doing NOT what they say. They are setting the stage to go international and have worked hard to get their banks on par to be Article 8 compliant. The next step is to add true value to their currency and the rest will fall in place. Ask your self this why are countries spending millions to get their way into Iraq? why is the london stock market taking interest in Iraq? do they know something we dont?

lol i guess the cbi web site and all the other articles that have said they had 35 trillion is lying LOL this guy is a joke !

Wow! Lol

• Upvote 2

dinarbeliever, every time elections are coming up, the RV is going to happen "right after the elections." Never does, won't this year, but you will call it again after the next elections, I'm sure.

The RV you predict is impossible. It will never happen. Such an event has never happened. Over the years ahead, as Iraq progresses, our Dinar will slowly increase in value. Think of it as retirement investment, not something to buy that new house with tomorrow.

Edited by RVPleaseToday

easyrider - that 30 trillion in circulation is comical they are lying straight out of their a$$es.  I have told many of you watch what they are doing NOT what they say.  They are setting the stage to go international and have worked hard to get their banks on par to be Article 8 compliant.  The next step is to add true value to their currency and the rest will fall in place. Ask your self this why are countries spending millions to get their way into Iraq? why is the london stock market taking interest in Iraq? do they know something we dont? lol i guess the cbi web site and all the other articles that have said they had 35 trillion is lying LOL  this guy is a joke !

Funny how the cbi shows its money supply in dinars only

Where does it show all the dollars

More than half of Iraqs money supply is in dollars

They don't and won't show the dollars yet its a dollarized economy

But you think its dinars they are showing

Or is it the value of their holdings listed in dinar values

Doesn't the m2 money supply include deposits

That's weird how they have a m0 money supply then the m2 include the deposits with the m1 money supply

So if the m1 is 10 trillion in circulation

And the govt has deposits from oil ministry

And people re deposit some of their holdings

That some of the money is counted twice from depositors and some of the deposits that are in lured in the m2 are not what's in circulation but listed in dinar exchange rates as dinar

The cbi doesn't list dollars in their m2 because it's not currency that they issue

They only issue dinars

The us issues dollars and all dollars in circulation are part of the us m1 money supply

That money supply is questionable

There could be 7 trillion actual dinars

And 30 billion dollars converted to dinar. To make up 30 trillion dinars

I would not be able to trust anyone of the locked down people for a response they twist things around so much ya don't know what to believe

But hey

It says on the cbi web site

" Listed in dinars "

What's that supposed to mean ?

Why would they need that many dinars in circulation if most everyone uses dollars over there

They would need 30 billion dollars that are worth 35 trillion dinars that's just circulating

But hey

It's listed in dinars on the cbi site as they have printed on their spread sheets

easyrider - that 30 trillion in circulation is comical they are lying straight out of their a$$es.  I have told many of you watch what they are doing NOT what they say.  They are setting the stage to go international and have worked hard to get their banks on par to be Article 8 compliant.  The next step is to add true value to their currency and the rest will fall in place. Ask your self this why are countries spending millions to get their way into Iraq? why is the london stock market taking interest in Iraq? do they know something we dont?

lol i guess the cbi web site and all the other articles that have said they had 35 trillion is lying LOL  this guy is a joke !

leave easyrider alone the only joke here is you boomer. Do some research on article 8
  • Downvote 1

So, dontlop, let me see if I understand what you are saying. The CBI is lying, the GOI is lying, the MP's are lying, the Iraqi press are lying, the UST is lying, the U.S. Government is lying, the IMF is lying...so, tell me again what data you base your wild theories on?

So, dontlop, let me see if I understand what you are saying. The CBI is lying, the GOI is lying, the MP's are lying, the Iraqi press are lying, the UST is lying, the U.S. Government

is lying, the IMF is lying...so, tell me again what data you base your wild theories on?

Lying about what ?

I don't think you do understand

What I'm saying is the cbi web site has and it says listed in dinars and we do know the conversion rate

Hey if they are lying

They could be being lied to

Wouldn't it be a secret if they were hiding things

They can't tell you

Hey

We're rving our currency so go out and buy some dinar

They would do things like keep telling you they're going to delete zeros every year then make up excuses like okie does why it didn't happen

And make people like keep look like a fool predicting rvs years ago

Hey keep was decieved into believing what he predicted

I don't think he made things up

And where ever he got his info they too may of been decieved

So you got no proof

I got no proof of anything

We do have. Cbi web site that has a disclaimer saying the. Cbi is not responsible for the contents accuracy

Where are the numbers of all the dollars that have been auctioned off and where are those dollars

Banks keep buying them

People on the street keep using them

They don't disappear

They are just circulating

The dollars are not part of the m2 or m1 in the country of Iraq

Only dinars are

and m2 growth and currency in circulation grows and grows.

and you prove this by looking at the monetary policy thats been in place. under dollarization, a country has no control of the money supply. fixed exchange rate, set interests rates, and cannot control base money. trillema theory.

everybody thinks they know all about article 8, hcl, every other thing, but they cant grasp the simple economics which proves and verifies a massive rv will never happen. lol

What makes you think they are not lying?  Oh you read it on the internet it must be true lol.

what makes you think central banks brew up massive rvs? why would they lie? they might be stealing money, but thinking their making up numbers to fulfill a fantasy rv is nonsense.

rvs are liabilities. its crazy to think, the cbi is lying. understand their current monetary policy and you see clearly their in line with what they report.

whats even more crazy, is thinking they would take almost all dinar out of circulation, just to give the remaining dinar a massive rv. lets go ahead and make our local currency scarce and then make it volatile as all get out. lets do this to create massive destroying inflation, with massive swings and no stability in the exchange rate. thats ridiculous.

nobody at that central bank would hold a job afterwards. please refer to the main objective and goal of a central bank.

What makes you think they are not lying?  Oh you read it on the internet it must be true lol.

go research the effects of dollarization. they cant control the money supply.

then google the trillema theory. and you should realize a central cannot have fixed exchange rate, set interest rates, and also control the base money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's their country they can do as they please ...No one knows what the true books read least of all not anyone here and to push and push your theories which is all they are is pointless.

google- effects of dollarization, then google trillema theory. learn something about what your talking about. you can sit here and talk in generalities or you can find they exact evidence on the subject

you already ignore all stats and financial documents, and you can ignore the truth if you want

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1