Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are they talking about removing 35 trillion in dinar out of circulation ?

dontlop

dontlop, remind me what the Kuwait dinar in 1990, or the Swiss Dinar in 2003 has to do with the current Iraqi Dinar or its revaluation. These are historical artifacts, at best. The bottom line is simple. To RV the current dinar would require that Iraq have access to trillions of dollars immediately. They do not have such access.

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dontlop, remind me what the Kuwait dinar in 1990, or the Swiss Dinar in 2003 has to do with the current Iraqi Dinar or its revaluation. These are historical artifacts, at best. The bottom line is simple. To RV the current dinar would require that Iraq have access to trillions of dollars immediately. They do not have such access.

It has nothing todo with the dinar today

I don't know why you lopsters are so concerned that ya talk about what I say and then they actually carry the conversation to other web sites to talk about what I said

Its halarious

What I said is true

But has no bearing what so ever on the dinar we hold

And I have said that before

Yet keep wants to carry around his big I'm in charge of dinar vets ego and tell people what they can and cannot say without being harassed by him

So now finally they locked him up and you and a few others

But any way when the lopsters say there never has been a rv like this before in history

Show me one example of one

I show them

The disagree

I ask them to show me the two different official exchange rates and they can't

And like keep they ridicule me and taunt me because they cannot prove themselves to be correct

But I can show them where in history the official exchange rate was changed by Paul bremmer on October 15th 2003

Right here http://www.casi.org.uk/info/cpa/20031015_CPAORD43.pdf

And they cannot refute that and it's at this point in the conversation that they always just resort to personal attacks

So if you can show me that their were always two different official exchange rates for the IQD during saddams reign

Please show me and show everyone and prove me wrong

Show me that the official exchange rate was all along 150 times higher for the Swiss dinar

Or as I'm concerned

You can't show me and I am correct

Well I'm off to work

So go ahead and post the two seperate official exchange rates for the iqd

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

No you will still be saying that getting 70 times increase in value overnight is not a revaluation

Of the Kuwait dinar

doesn't phase me any more than your 50 different explainations keep

It was you keep who said the Kurds had their own central bank and they backed up their own IQD

Now show everyone the two separate official exchange rates for the Swiss dinar before their really was two seperate exchange rates on October 15 th 2003

A, you cannot compare what happened with Kuwait to the swiss dinar

B, thats not what I said (this is why your helpless cause you make up statements as fact) You were claiming they couldnt have any value because there was nothing backing the swiss dinar (you were trying to be a smart ass cause the topic was on pegged currencies and how they get value) and my statement to you was how do you know if there wasnt anything behind the swiss dinar if the kurdish banking sector acted privately from the CBI and doesnt report its holdings?

Ok....you may now continue rambling about changing history since your so much smarter then everyone else in the world. Oh but wait, you do actually think thag your dinar is going to raise in value so thats gonna take that off the table lol....just continue rambling then haha

• Downvote 1

There is no proof. Because the dinar only had one official exchange rate

How could you produce something that doesn't exist

Even though I've explained it to you hundreds of times you ignore reality

There was only one official exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar not two

You guys keep trying to pretend the Swiss dinar was not the Iraqi dinar

The name Swiss dinar is just a nick name for that year or those years of the Iraqi dinar before the central bank started printing up their own dinar

The nick name Swiss dinar is only called that because the plates that were used to print the Swiss dinar were made in Switzerland

I referr to the new dinar as the bremmers

And I'm not alone in calling them that

That doesn't mean they are different Than the NID or the new dinars

Which are now IQD

All the dinar in Iraq before the invasion were Iraqi dinar IQD

They all had the same official exchange rate

There was. Ever two official exchange rates until bremmer by decree gave Iraq two seperate official exchange rates

Whether it was because of the market rate or not

It was given a seperate official exchange rate by the CPA for the first time on October 15th 2003

Neither you or any of your 5 buddy's can show any one any differently

I have shown you multiple times the decree that bremmer put out

The official announcement on October 14th 2003 that went into effect the following day on the 15th of October 2003

I'm backed up with the facts

You are backed up by story tellers

dontlop, there is no way to show you anything, since you obstinately ignore the real circumstances that existed in 2003, even though they have been explained to you dozens of times. You are pointing at a white horse and demanding that we show you some proof that the horse is black.

You are backed by story tellers

I'm backed by links which present the facts from the coalition provincial authority

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

A, you cannot compare what happened with Kuwait to the swiss dinar

B, thats not what I said (this is why your helpless cause you make up statements as fact) You were claiming they couldnt have any value because there was nothing backing the swiss dinar (you were trying to be a smart ass cause the topic was on pegged currencies and how they get value) and my statement to you was how do you know if there wasnt anything behind the swiss dinar if the kurdish banking sector acted privately from the CBI and doesnt report its holdings?

Ok....you may now continue rambling about changing history since your so much smarter then everyone else in the world. Oh but wait, you do actually think thag your dinar is going to raise in value so thats gonna take that off the table lol....just continue rambling then haha

The Japanese were responsible for 9/11......

Prove to me they didnt or its true.....

The dinosaurs never existed....its all been made up by the scientific community.....prove they existed or its true....

Bigfoot is real and lives in the forest behind me......prove to me he doesnt or its true....

The civil war was started by the russians.....prove to me they didnt or its true.....

• Downvote 1

Lobster is a sea crustaceans kind of like a water version of the cockroach. When you put your foot down with some actual documents they scatter, change topics, or switch to a different forum post.

The new iqd was 3000:1 now it's 1167:1 under a controlled rate. It's not even considered an emerging economy yet because they are not a world traded recognized currency. This was done to help them re-build and make things cheaper for them to do so. People also use the USD there, they don't have very many ATMs or bank machines yet, and don't trust the banks.

Here's some simple current math for u lobsters cuz there's no money in iraq right?

3000:1 to 1167:1. That's a rv.

Take that profit and if you would have say bought tasc stock and got a 300% dividend check out of it. Now how much profit is that.

They plan on switching to a floating market rate and joining the world economy.

Very obviously they can't use the usd to do that, at some point they will need to use their own currency.

The buying power of 1167 to 1 isn't good for consumers, it's good for restructuring but at some point you need people to have the money to use the services you build. That's why people prefer to use the usd in iraq.

They are pulling notes off the streets, they have 4 billion notes they want to reduce to 1 billion notes. Btw if you didn't know this, they are not a emerging economy and don't have to put out their real numbers. Just like the USA doesn't have to put out the real number either (shadow stats.org) (the usdebtclock.org)

Each country is chooses how it reports.

The value hasn't changed when they pulled notes off the market, because they don't need to. And they don't need to tell us how many notes are printed either. It's a controlled rate.

If you need sources for all the above info, do 20 mins research it's all available.

Judging by sandstorms witness religious comment he's a sheep, part of the flock. Ask your Shepard what they think. Maybe they can reply to the questions I keep seeing not reply'd to and evaded.

they were on a crawling peg, to fight inflation. they are and have been fixed for years. better start prayn for some inflation

if you put out a billion dinar a day, but remove 500 million dinar, you not reducing nothing. they plan reducing notes thru a neutral rd. you should spend some time getting educated

take ten seconds and look at stats on the cbi website. m2 and currency in circulation grows more and more every year. maybe look at that m2 growth year over year. your clueless if you think theyve lowered m2 or dinar in circulation

Lobster is a sea crustaceans kind of like a water version of the cockroach. When you put your foot down with some actual documents they scatter, change topics, or switch to a different forum post.

The new iqd was 3000:1 now it's 1167:1 under a controlled rate. It's not even considered an emerging economy yet because they are not a world traded recognized currency. This was done to help them re-build and make things cheaper for them to do so. People also use the USD there, they don't have very many ATMs or bank machines yet, and don't trust the banks.

Here's some simple current math for u lobsters cuz there's no money in iraq right?

3000:1 to 1167:1. That's a rv.

Take that profit and if you would have say bought tasc stock and got a 300% dividend check out of it. Now how much profit is that.

They plan on switching to a floating market rate and joining the world economy.

Very obviously they can't use the usd to do that, at some point they will need to use their own currency.

The buying power of 1167 to 1 isn't good for consumers, it's good for restructuring but at some point you need people to have the money to use the services you build. That's why people prefer to use the usd in iraq.

They are pulling notes off the streets, they have 4 billion notes they want to reduce to 1 billion notes. Btw if you didn't know this, they are not a emerging economy and don't have to put out their real numbers. Just like the USA doesn't have to put out the real number either (shadow stats.org) (the usdebtclock.org)

Each country is chooses how it reports.

The value hasn't changed when they pulled notes off the market, because they don't need to. And they don't need to tell us how many notes are printed either. It's a controlled rate.

If you need sources for all the above info, do 20 mins research it's all available.

Judging by sandstorms witness religious comment he's a sheep, part of the flock. Ask your Shepard what they think. Maybe they can reply to the questions I keep seeing not reply'd to and evaded.

This CURRENT IQD was NEVER 3000:1... The lowest it ever got was 1695:1. That info is at the cbi website. I am unable to bring the link over right now on this stupid phone.

It's moved a WHOLE 26% since that point.

Big whoop.

• Upvote 2

dontlop, Saddam demonitized the Swiss Dinar after the Gulf War. Between 1990 and 2003, it was not legal tender in Iraq. The Kurds, though, kept using it at the old, pre-gulf war rate. The CPA was simply trying to find a fair way not to stiff the Kurds, who had not supported Saddam in the war.

Well that's what I read on wiki

But one of those lopsters said that it wasn't demonetized

All I could find was the 25 Swiss note was demonetized that's it

Because of the counterfitting by the USA and others trying to destroy the dinar

Can you provide a link besides wiki pedia that says it all of it was demonetized ?

I believe it was dinark that said it was not demonetized

See if it was demonetized then it had zero for a official exchange rate

Which means the cbi revalued it from zero to 150 times the saddam notes

It calculates out to around 6 cents

They were all legal tender during the exchange period and fully convertable

During the exchange period at the new exchange rates set by bremmer

at 400 dollars per million what is the exchange rate

That's around what the NID started at Around 400 dollars per million

Dinark is f4senthusist

Right

I believe it was him

Or maybe that other lopster that got banned in a week or so last month

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I love reading the comments in the CURRENCY AUCTION threads.

Comical.

Hi Dontlop...

How's that LATHE turning for you today??

You're the world's foremost authority on currencies and rv's and you turn a friggen lathe. That cracks my azz up. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 2

Hey were back to the Swiss dinar was demonetized again !!

Lol!!!

So we know that a demonetized currency has no backing at the cbi

Why would it be backed it had no official exchange rate

Till bremmer changed that

And we know all the reserves at the cbi were only backing the saddam notes

So the Kurds got an official exchange rate established on October 15 2003

From zero to 150 times the saddam note that was backed by the reserves at the cbi

So the new reserves must of been added to the reserves so that they could also back the Swiss demonetized reserves

Unless you think they just gave the Swiss dinar a official exchange rate with absolutely nothing backing it up

According to bremmer during the exchange period the Swiss dinar was legal tender

Edited by dontlop
  • Downvote 1

Hey were back to the Swiss dinar was demonetized again !!

Lol!!!

So we know that a demonetized currency has no backing at the cbi

And we know all the reserves at the cbi were only backing the saddam notes

So the Kurds got an official exchange rate established on October 15 2003

From zero to 150 times the saddam note that was backed by the reserves at the cbi

So the new reserves must of been added to the reserves so that they could also back the Swiss demonetized reserves

Unless you think they just gave the Swiss dinar a official exchange rate with absolutely nothing backing it up

According to bremmer during the exchange period the Swiss dinar was legal tender

Everybody got rich eh?

How many millionaires were created... SUDDENLY???

Lmao

• Upvote 2

Shut up with that Swiss dinar RD talk John Jagerson you silly currency expert... I'm mr. dontlop and I sit behind a stupid lathe for Pete's sake! Let me tell you what went down.... Yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak.. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Upvote 2

Iraq Currency Exchange

Starting on October 15th 2003 a new national currency known as the ‘new Iraqi dinar’ will begin to replace the existing currency, the ‘old dinar’, and the currency used in the North of Iraq, the ‘swiss dinar’.  The new Iraqi dinar will create a single unified currency that is used throughout all of Iraq and will also make money more convenient to use in people’s everyday lives.

The currency exchange will last from October 15th 2003 to January 15th 2004.  Currency can be exchanged at any time during this three month period.  Locations where money can be exchanged will include banks and other official locations, for example post offices, throughout Iraq.   No fees will be charged for exchanging currency.

The conversion rates for new Iraqi dinars will be as follows:

• one ‘old dinar’ will be exchanged for one new Iraqi dinar;
  • one unit of the ‘swiss’ dinar will be exchanged for 150 new Iraqi dinars.

Bank accounts and financial contracts in Swiss dinars will also be converted at the rate of 150 new Iraqi dinars for every one Swiss dinar.  Bank accounts and contracts in old Iraqi dinar will not change.

The new currency will have a larger number of denominations than the old currency, with 50, 250, 1000, 5000, 10000 and 25,000 dinar notes, making it more convenient to use.  The new notes will be of higher quality and durability than those currently in circulation and include many anti-fraud features that will provide important protection against counterfeiting.

How will the exchange occur?

(1)   People will come to banks with their currency

(2)   Currency will be counted and its equivalent value in new currency will be paid

(3)   Old currency will be promptly marked and will then be destroyed

(4)   Those with bank accounts will see their balances automatically converted.  Salaries will begin to be paid in the new dinar at the earliest available opportunity.

Currently everyone in Iraq carries a reminder of Saddam in their pockets – on the banknotes they’re using.  Shortly after October 15th the first batch of Saddam notes will go to the incinerator.  At close of business January 15th 2004 Saddam notes will no longer be legal tender.

Below are some answers to frequently asked questions:

What will the new currency look like?

The new Iraqi dinar will look similar to Iraq’s old national dinar (the ‘Swiss’ dinar), with some minor modifications

What will be the rate that is used to convert old currency into new currency?

People who hold one old Iraqi dinar will receive one new Iraqi dinar.  People who have one ‘Swiss’ dinar will receive 150 new Iraqi dinars.

Why were these rates selected?

These rates will help to equalize prices throughout all of Iraq – helping to ensure that the prices of goods will be roughly the same across the whole country.  Key Iraqis, including officials at the Iraqi Central Bank as well as leaders of the autonomous regions in northern Iraq, were consulted on this issue and fully supported this decision.

How will the new currency differ from the existing currency?

The new currency will have a total of six denominations, will be much better protected against counterfeiting, and will last much longer because it will be of higher quality.

Will people need to exchange their currency immediately?

No.  Currency can be exchanged at any time up until January 15th

Will the old Iraqi dinar and the Swiss dinar continue to be valid until January 15th?

Yes.  All existing currency will be completely valid until Janaury 15.

Will salaries be paid in new dinars?

Yes.  After the exchange has begun, salaries will begin to be paid in new Iraqi dinars.

How will people be able to identify counterfeit currency?

As the exchange approaches additional details will be provided about how to identify counterfeit notes. 

Staff at currency exchange sites will also be well trained on how to detect counterfeit Iraqi dinars

Counterfeit old Iraqi dinars will not be accepted at the exchange sites.  Those presenting counterfeit notes will not be arrested or charged with a crime, but their money will not be exchanged.

Currency exchange sites will visibly mark old dinars upon their exchange for new ones so that they cannot be stolen and re-exchanged later.  Once the old currency is marked it will no longer be valid currency.

Will the new currency be convertible into other currencies?

Yes.  The new currency will be convertible into other currencies at the market exchange rate that prevails at that time.

Can dollars also be exchanged for new Iraqi dinars?  What will be the conversion rate for dollars?

Dollars will not be converted directly into new dinars during the official exchange.  Following the exchange, dollars will be convertible directly into new dinars at the market exchange rate.  New dinars will also be convertible into dollars as well as other currencies at the market exchange rate.

Will it be possible to exchange currency outside of Iraq?

No.  The only official currency exchange locations will be located within Iraq.

see the last part if iraq get a new currency or Redenominates that's a risk we all take. like i have said before we could all be holding onto worthless currency

• Upvote 1

Ya ok fib I guess its your turn since your buddy's all together cannot produce any thing showing two separate rates for the dinar it means the Swiss dinar got a new official exchange rate from the CPA and the central bank from zero to 6 cents

That's you and your buddy's

Yak. Yak. Yak Yak

They can't produce any evidence that the official exchange rate at the cbi was always 150 times higher than the saddam dinar notes

You guys are nothing but story tellers

Ya make things up till something sticks and nothing is sticking here so you ridicule instead

Ya make fun out of the individual

Ya snap out and cry

You cannot refute the facts point to point

You lose every time you got to produces a official exchange rate for that Swiss dinar before the exchange n 2003

There wasn't one

Then all the sudden the cbi backs the Swiss dinar with reserves

And gives it an official exchange rate

• Downvote 1

Ya ok fib I guess its your turn since your buddy's all together cannot produce any thing showing two separate rates for the dinar it means the Swiss dinar got a new official exchange rate from the CPA and the central bank from zero to 6 cents

That's you and your buddy's

Yak. Yak. Yak Yak

They can't produce any evidence that the official exchange rate at the cbi was always 150 times higher than the saddam dinar notes

You guys are nothing but story tellers

Ya make things up till something sticks and nothing is sticking here so you ridicule instead

Ya make fun out of the individual

Ya snap out and cry

You cannot refute the facts point to point

You lose every time you got to produces a official exchange rate for that Swiss dinar before the exchange n 2003

There wasn't one

Then all the sudden the cbi backs the Swiss dinar with reserves

And gives it an official exchange rate

You're the story teller my friend.

The TRUTH is literally 2 mouse clicks away.

You're just here to distract and mislead the ignorant.

I know better.

Here's a story for you dontlop...found it up there on pain street...

"I just got off the phone with the only source of intel I know. His name here is cowtoter.

He doesn't post, but wishes me to let everyone know that he's always right and that

he considers himself something of a road scholar. A legendary genius in his own

mind, if you will. Anyways, cowtoter has a relatively interesting theory about this article.

He's calling for the RV before Thursday so that everyone can cash in by the weekend.

Then the banks will close and not allow any transactions creating a panic that causes

OBUMMMMMMMER to declare Marshall law as the dollar collapses leaving all those

who cashed in as broke as they were before the RV. Thereby, not costing Iraq a dime.

What a novel concept.

THANKS COWTOTER."

Go rv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 2

You're the story teller my friend.

The TRUTH is literally 2 mouse clicks away.

You're just here to distract and mislead the ignorant.

I know better..............

Here's a story for you dontlop...found it up there on pain street...

"I just got off the phone with the only source of intel I know. His name here is cowtoter.

He doesn't post, but wishes me to let everyone know that he's always right and that

he considers himself something of a road scholar. A legendary genius in his own

mind, if you will. Anyways, cowtoter has a relatively interesting theory about this article.

He's calling for the RV before Thursday so that everyone can cash in by the weekend.

Then the banks will close and not allow any transactions creating a panic that causes

OBUMMMMMMMER to declare Marshall law as the dollar collapses leaving all those

who cashed in as broke as they were before the RV. Thereby, not costing Iraq a dime.

What a novel concept.

THANKS COWTOTER."

Go rv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dontlop is the iron dome defense system to prevent people learning about a redenomination. attacks and smears, then tells tales of fairy tale rv"s. his agenda is very obvious Edited by sandstorm

Bingo!

really. You listen to that hack

Show me where me talking to you stops anyone from learning about a rd

What am I saying that's stopping him from teaching his rd theory's

The fact that he's in lock down because he can't read the rules ?

The fact that he only has a audience of three lopsters and me

He is boring the hell out of everyone with his lop story's

We all know before he opens his mouth everything that he spews

We tell him yet he still wants to have his three lopster audience that doesn't even respond to him unless its a personal attack

None of you lopsters stand on your own two feet

Your not intelligent enough

So you gang up on people and you still all together aren't intelligent enough

So go tell boomer and fib and keep your lop story's

Who cares

It seems sandstorm logs into my topic and wants to talk about what he wants to talk about and he wants me to shut up

Well sandstorm good luck with your topics that no one looks at

Your boring and living in the bs of the cbi

Yep sandstorm wants me to pipe down on my topic so he can teach lops

And fib agrees and says bingo

Now go play with yourselves in your own threads

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

dontlop, your flat out liar. i hope your go down with the scam your pushing.you couldnt pass the 6th grade. your calling a rd a rv. your flat out liar. end of storywrong!!!trillion percent rv?? hahahhah. your a liar.a trillion percent rv, that no one made any money on. look at this liar trying to say so.i use liar, only because its factual he is absolutely wrong.these are the type of con men you need to be worried about

Here's sandstorm above

When he logged into my thread yesterday morning

Now today sandstorm wants me to shut up on my thread so he can teach about lops

Hey sandstorm do you need further restraints

The lock down isn't enough ?

What's it going to take to get you to shut your nasty hole in your head that l the noise is coming from

• Upvote 1