Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are they talking about removing 35 trillion in dinar out of circulation ?

dontlop

dinarbeliever "No one will see any changes to the IQD till after the elections in April..."

And when the RV doesn't happen after the election, then what? Wait another year for another budget that supposedly has the RV in it? It as been "after the election" or "in the new budget" for years, according to the gurus. How many years before you begin to doubt the predictions?

Be honest with yourself. Is there ANY source you would believe if they told you it wasn't going to RV? Would you even believe the GOI?

dinarbeliever, if you will believe no one who tells you it will not RV, you are not an investor, you are a member of a cult.

I get my information from al iraqiya TV

Hahaha if you consider people calling you out on your BS that you make up harrassment, you really should stay in the childrens section and let the adults have LEGITIMATE discussions here.....No one forces you to post your fairy tale comments here. You choose to.....so either grow a pair and accept the fact that we will tear apart your nonsensical forum facts, or stay on the playground in the rumor section......You can rewrite history in other sections of this forum and people will believe you, but it doesnt work here....

It doesn't matter what you chose to believe keep you lost the debate

You got nothing to refute with just snotty remarks as usual

Not here huh

Are you running the lopster pit now ? Lol good luck with that

Just show the two different official exchange rates for the IQD prior to bremmer revaluing the Swiss dinar in 2003

And then you proved there was no rv of the Swiss dinar

Until then

Your just noise

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

It doesn't matter what you chose to believe keep you lost the debate

You got nothing to refute with just snotty remarks as usual

Not here huh

Are you running the lopster pit now ? Lol good luck with that

Just show the two different official exchange rates for the IQD prior to bremmer revaluing the Swiss dinar in 2003

And then you proved there was no rv of the Swiss dinar

Until then

Your just noise

There was nothing to debate to begin with!!! You cant change history....not gonna happen.....

The kurds got no more value for their swiss dinar the day they were able to exchange.....there was no change in the vqlue of those dinars for the kurds.

You can play word semantics all day long eith yourself but its not gonna change the facts.....get over it....your ignorance lost you any sort of credibility you might of had left. Now you and DB are simply the butt of jokes cause your the only two in the history of the world that think the swiss dinar revalued lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

So you can't deliver anything that shows there were two different rates for the IQD

All the IQD was issued by the cbi

The Kurds issued nothing

So you can leave the Kurds out of it

I know your not going to pretend the only people who had Swiss dinar were the Kurds

Or that the Swiss dinar wasn't listed at the cbi as IQD

I know you tried to say the Kurds had their own central bank and they backed their own currency

But that didn't fly to well

So you got nothing

Besides the fact that the Kuwait dinar market rate was 5 cents and you said market rate had nothing to do with it

You said the official rate is how you determined that the Kuwait dinar did not rv

So use the official rate at the cbi for the Swiss Dinar

What was the rate before bremmer revalued it in 2003

Your not going to pretend that anyone could take one Swiss Dinar to the cbi and get 150 IQD with saddams picture on it for one IQD without saddams picture on it before bremmer revalued it

So what are you pretending happened now

Nothing ?

I will not go along with your tales keep

Geez the Swiss IQD Dinar was in all the neighboring country's as well as iraq so was the IQD with saddams picture on it

All IQD had the same exchange rate at the cbi because the official exchange rate wa the same

The New Iraqi Dinar (NID) - a free floating currency - was introduced in January 2004 together with a new monetary control system. There are no restrictions or taxes on the purchase or sale of currency; the CBI carries out a regular currency auction in order to stabilize the exchange rate, which now stands around 1300 NID to the US $. The NID is fully convertible and there are no restrictions on capital flows.

See the mid was fully convertable

It all translated back to the dollar it was pegged to

The Swiss dinar was converted at 150 times the saddam notes which both were converted to the NID which was fully convertible to the dollar

Just like the old IQD was before it was demonetized both Swiss printed notes and Iraqi saddam printed notes

And the exchange rate changed for just the Swiss notes and the Swiss , the saddam , and the nid were all legal tender during the conversion period

Notice the temporary new currency code they were converted to

The nid

It was nota redenomination

It wasn't IQD for IQD

After the conversion period the old IQD was demonetized and the NID was converted to the IQD

Pretending doesn't get it keep

You can't pretend a rv of that magnitude never happened

Well you and your buddy's can pretend but reality says your wrong

What are you going to do flip out again saying that I figured it all out and were going to be millionaires?

What's your next wise crack going to be ?

Since you cannot present the two different official exchange rates for the IQD prior to bremmer Revaluing the Swiss dinar because of the market rate which you admit happened

Geez those official exchange rates sure do get in the way when your trying to say what you say about the Swiss dinar and. The Kuwait dinar

Ya just can't have it both ways

We know about the market rate of the Kuwait dinar

Your stuck

All you can say is Iraq is different in the eyes of the IMF

You know how far that one flys

Do you sell used cars too ?

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

So look at the buying power in the Kuwait dinar after it was revalued from 5 cents to $3.45 over night rv in Kuwait

Your not going to say there was no increase in buying power for the Kuwait dinar are ya

How many Kuwait dinar did it take to buy a loaf of bread before the Kuwait dinar was revalued

Ya got to figure 5 cent market value it must of cost 30 Kuwait dinars to buy a loaf of bread then the next day it cost less than one dinar for a loaf of bread

Geez those darned market rates got nothing to do with rvs ,, right ?

Oh that's right the Swiss dinar didn't rv because it cost the same for a loaf of bread the day before the exchange as it did after

Or did it

Geez

This is really something using your two philosophy's to determin rvs

How can you sleep at night

You read a story that told you everything you know and now again here you are just like in 2010 ,,,,,,,,,,,lost

Just sit back and make something else up now

That will do it

• Upvote 1

So look at the buying power in the Kuwait dinar after it was revalued from 5 cents to $3.45 over night rv in Kuwait

Your not going to say there was no increase in buying power for the Kuwait dinar are ya

How many Kuwait dinar did it take to buy a loaf of bread before the Kuwait dinar was revalued

Ya got to figure 5 cent market value it must of cost 30 Kuwait dinars to buy a loaf of bread then the next day it cost less than one dinar for a loaf of bread

Geez those darned market rates got nothing to do with rvs ,, right ?

Oh that's right the Swiss dinar didn't rv because it cost the same for a loaf of bread the day before the exchange as it did after

Or did it

Geez

This is really something using your two philosophy's to determin rvs

How can you sleep at night

You read a story that told you everything you know and now again here you are just like in 2010 ,,,,,,,,,,,lost

Just sit back and make something else up now

That will do it

Your wasting your time here.....go try convincing the other gullible dinar holders that you are correct and history is wrong....they might be dumb enough to believe you.....

There was no revalue....the CPA allowed the kurds to exchange their swiss dinar for the fair market value they had been using it as.....period.....your just not intelligent enough to be down here. We are gonna have to revoke your privileges of visiting here and confine you to the rumor section......toodles!!!

• Downvote 1

You admit it happened

They allowed it <<<<<<< ,.,,,, LOL,.,,,, >>>>>

That's a funny way of putting it

What you really mean is they revalued the official exchange rate to 150 times more

Allowed it

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You admit it all the time

You just can't get your lips to say the words out loud

They revalued it

Say it keep

Re

Valued

It

All together now

They revalued it

If you practice it you can do it

They allowed it

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ya at ta ya ya ya yah chew zee

Did they allow the market rate for Kuwait to be 5 cents to

Then they allowed it to be $3.45 over night too ?

Hey they allowed it

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Your quite a comedian

Ya just got to remember keep your the one who started all this crap

I simply made a statement

You ridiculed me and called me names about my statement

Then I ask you to back up what you say

And you can't

They allowed it

Doesn't get it keep

The Kurds had their own central bank doesn't get it keep

The Kurds backed their own IQD doesn't get it keep

The market rate determined how much the rv was going to be I get that

So by decree on October 14 th 2003 Paul bremmer changed the official exchange rate to 150 times what the official exchange rate was the day before

End of story

Not 150 %

150 times

Or 15,000 %

Keep on crying no they didn't

That is also quite comical

So, dontlop, would you be happy if Iraq changed the official exchange rate 15,000 percent, and a loaf of bread still cost the same the next day? Wouldn't that mean that you didn't benefit at all? All that happened was that the cost of bread effectively went up 15,000 percent? That was what happened with the Kurds.

That's like me saying I get my news from FOX or CNN.  You may want to expand your horizons.

articles as well as visiting the IMF ,bis, ect ect

But the main stuff I follow is aliraqiya TV via translation

How does a lop allow a greater purshasing power and add value to the IQD ?

Answer it does not its a revenue neutral event

Well I can now fully understand why you think the dinar you hold will RV......you really suffer from adult illiteracy and a severe lack of basic comprehension skills. Were you kicked out of school for failing toomany grades?? Or did you just drop out because it was too hard for you?I said nothing even close to agreeing that the swiss dinar RVd......quite the opposite...this is exactly why your a joke. You dont understand anything that you read....stop trying to change history.....

so is that what you think about Adam ? He thinks the dinar we hold will rv

I guess now your saying he has adult illiteracy

Hmm I'd just go ahead and ban you

Your more troue than its worth

So, dontlop, would you be happy if Iraq changed the official exchange rate 15,000 percent, and a loaf of bread still cost the same the next day? Wouldn't that mean that you didn't benefit at all? All that happened was that the cost of bread effectively went up 15,000 percent? That was what happened with the Kurds.

thats stupid

The CPA revalued a portion of the IQD not all of it

What's your take on the Kuwait dinar was it revalued ?

Geez one day it took 30 Kuwait dinars to buy a loaf of bread

The next day after the over night rv they could buy a loaf of bread for 1/2 of a Kuwait dinar

When the Kuwait govt returned to Kuwait after the war should they of backed the Kuwait dinar at the 5 cents market rate ?

Or should they of revalued the official exchange rate like they did 70 times higher than the market rate ?

Yes they did get more for the Swiss dinar at the central bank 150 times more than they would if the day before the exchange

If they paid 1 dinar for bread then bremmer revalued the dinar by 150 times higher and the bread cost the same as it did

Then it was a rv

Your question makes no sense

Yes I would be happy

But if the loaf of bread wasn't the same and it went up 15,000 percent

No I wouldn't be happy

But that has nothing to do with me being happy

The central bank official exchange rate is just that

It's not a treat

It's an exchange rate guarenteed by the govt

It's not about speculators getting rich

No one has to get rich to adjust the official exchange rate

But who ever held the Swiss dinar did make out by getting 150 to one from the cbi which a day earlier that would. Not Of of happened

Well I can now fully understand why you think the dinar you hold will RV......you really suffer from adult illiteracy and a severe lack of basic comprehension skills. Were you kicked out of school for failing toomany grades?? Or did you just drop out because it was too hard for you?I said nothing even close to agreeing that the swiss dinar RVd......quite the opposite...this is exactly why your a joke. You dont understand anything that you read....stop trying to change history.....

Nope you said it was revalued because of the market rate

You surely can't think we believe they could always get 150 times the exchange rate at the cbi for the Swiss dinar

That was only after the rv in 2003

dontlop, your flat out liar. i hope your go down with the scam your pushing.

you couldnt pass the 6th grade. your calling a rd a rv. your flat out liar. end of story

The CPA revalued a portion of the IQD not all of it

What's your take on the Kuwait dinar was it revalued ?

Geez one day it took 30 Kuwait dinars to buy a loaf of bread

The next day after the over night rv they could buy a loaf of bread for 1/2 of a Kuwait dinar When the Kuwait govt returned to Kuwait after the war should they of backed the Kuwait dinar at the 5 cents market rate ?

Or should they of revalued the official exchange rate like they did 70 times higher than the market rate ?Yes they did get more for the Swiss dinar at the central bank 150 times more than they would if the day before the exchange If they paid 1 dinar for bread then bremmer revalued the dinar by 150 times higher and the bread cost the same as it did

Then it was a rv

Your question makes no sense

Yes I would be happy

But if the loaf of bread wasn't the same and it went up 15,000 percent

No I wouldn't be happy

But that has nothing to do with me being happy

The central bank official exchange rate is just that

It's not a treat

It's an exchange rate guarenteed by the govt

It's not about speculators getting rich

No one has to get rich to adjust the official exchange rate

But who ever held the Swiss dinar did make out by getting 150 to one from the cbi which a day earlier that would. Not Of of happened

wrong!!!

trillion percent rv?? hahahhah. your a liar.

a trillion percent rv, that no one made any money on. look at this liar trying to say so.

i use liar, only because its factual he is absolutely wrong.

these are the type of con men you need to be worried about

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

dontlop, your flat out liar. i hope your go down with the scam your pushing.you couldnt pass the 6th grade. your calling a rd a rv. your flat out liar. end of storywrong!!!trillion percent rv?? hahahhah. your a liar.a trillion percent rv, that no one made any money on. look at this liar trying to say so.i use liar, only because its factual he is absolutely wrong.these are the type of con men you need to be worried about

And another one flips out

Nothing to back yourself up with is there sandstorm ??

There's no lies there

None

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sandstorm answer this

You think they could go to the cbi and always get 150 times the exchange rate for the Swiss dinar before the rv in 2003 ?

And you think they gained nothing during the exchange ?

I really don't care what the Kurds bought and sold their goods for

They are not the issuing authority

your claiming to say a neutral rd was a massive rv. your acting in line with the word fraud

All I said was the official exchange rate was revalued

It's you and your buddy's that are adding everything to this

Are you going to run as you always do from the question ?

Could you go to the cbi and get 150 times the IQD exchange rate for the Swiss dinar before the rv in 2003?

I've asked you and all of your buddy's that question

They just flip out like you do

Sandstorm answer this

You think they could go to the cbi and always get 150 times the exchange rate for the Swiss dinar before the rv in 2003 ?

And you think they gained nothing during the exchange ?

I really don't care what the Kurds bought and sold their goods for

They are not the issuing authority

All I said was the official exchange rate was revalued

It's you and your buddy's that are adding everything to this Are you going to run as you always do from the question ? Could you go to the cbi and get 150 times the IQD exchange rate for the Swiss dinar before the rv in 2003?I've asked you and all of your buddy's that question

They just flip out like you do

keep misleading people. when this rv never happens, people feel frauded, youll be right on the list of complaints. keep it up

dontlop, your flat out liar. i hope your go down with the scam your pushing.you couldnt pass the 6th grade. your calling a rd a rv. your flat out liar. end of storywrong!!!trillion percent rv?? hahahhah. your a liar.a trillion percent rv, that no one made any money on. look at this liar trying to say so.i use liar, only because its factual he is absolutely wrong.these are the type of con men you need to be worried about

What scam is it that I'm pushing

That the swiss dinar was revalued at 150 times higher than the saddam dinar on October 15th 2003?

I do have documentation that proves that happened signed by Paul bremmer

http://www.casi.org.uk/info/cpa/20031015_CPAORD43.pdf

There's the proof

What's the scam I'm pushing ?

keep misleading people. when this rv never happens, people feel frauded, youll be right on the list of complaints. keep it up

Come on sandstorm answer the question

You are smart enough to answer it right

Could you go to the cbi and get 150 times the IQD exchange rate before 10/15/2003 ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so is that what you think about Adam ? He thinks the dinar we hold will rv

I guess now your saying he has adult illiteracy

Hmm I'd just go ahead and ban you

Your more troue than its worth thats stupid

what, you think adam has a crystal ball? hes marketing all his sites and selling memberships. if i was him, id care less if it ever rv"d. hes making his buck now
  • Downvote 1

Your doting the question for months now shows me you are the one pushing a scam sandstorm

what, you think adam has a crystal ball? hes marketing all his sites and selling memberships. if i was him, id care less if it ever rv"d. hes making his buck now

Now again you answer for keep

You all should be banned from this site especially you sandstorm and keep

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So since you refuse to answer the question

That means I am telling the truth which means you are the liar sandstorm and you and your scam will be held accountable

Sand storm

For the 10th time

Could you go to the cbi before the rv in 2003 and get 150 times the IQD official exchange rate for the Swiss dinar ?