Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are they talking about removing 35 trillion in dinar out of circulation ?

dontlop

Where's Mr. Dinarbeliever???

He tells us that Iraqi tv has been talking to the citizens about a coming windfall RV.... And yet the market rate remains in the shitter. How is that possible? Lol

hilarious, i cant wait

Your locked up for misbehavior sandstorm

Not me

If you could just try to get along and follow the rules. You wouldn't be in lock down in the boiling water

Your not incharge of me

I'm free to come here every day if I want

I got to keep you from misinforming people about the dinar lopping and why you think we should think like you think even though I'm not going to think like you think eve if you tried to pay me to think like you think

So

ARRREE. WEEE CLEAR

you convince more people its going to lop than any lopster. just a glimpse at any of your posts, and no one takes you serious.

your the laughing stock of five different dinar sites. keep it up, your doing great

I'm only here to make sure I straighten everyone out when you don't tell the truth I do know that you are no one

your running a stop loss package. damage control, your apart of the dinar marketing propaganda. keep going, you just weave yourself closer and closer everyday

I in invented a huge spaghetti machine

A big glob of dough falls into a spaghetti strainer then a big huge steel ball rams it thru the holes and makes home made spaghetti noodles

And we are looking for a regional manager to distribute these machines a cross Northern Africa if your interested

Were taking applications along the Suez Canal tommarro morning at the crack of the whip at around sun up

I in invented a huge spaghetti machine

A big glob of dough falls into a spaghetti strainer then a big huge steel ball rams it thru the holes and makes home made spaghetti noodles

And we are looking for a regional manager to distribute these machines a cross Northern Africa if your interested

Were taking applications along the Suez Canal tommarro morning at the crack of the whip at around sun up

thats alright. creating false hoaxes maybe deemed fraud. plus, im not in to website marketing.

ill just have to start a new lop thread every 2 hours, for the next 6 months. hows that sound?

your the laughing stock of five different dinar sites. keep it up, your doing greatyour running a stop loss package. damage control, your apart of the dinar marketing propaganda. keep going, you just weave yourself closer and closer everyday

It seems to me you and your dinar sites that you refer too must not be very busy to be worried about me

Geez I didn't realize I was so important

You will never get the answers your looking for acting like that sandstorm

Now just quit making false statements and you get over to Dennis rodmsns palace in North Korea as quickly as you can sell yor dinar

thats alright. creating false hoaxes maybe deemed fraud. plus, im not in to website marketing.ill just have to start a new lop thread every 2 hours, for the next 6 months. hows that sound?

sounds like you'll be pretty busy repeating yourself over and over

Now I told you you should see a doctor and as soon as you get to rodmans palace in North Korea cut your ears off to smite me and send me a picture

I'll just rubber stamp them

You'll be to busy making up sites to notice they are all rubber stamped for the loser

It seems to me you and your dinar sites that you refer too must not be very busy to be worried about me

Geez I didn't realize I was so important

You will never get the answers your looking for acting like that sandstorm

Now just quit making false statements and you get over to Dennis rodmsns palace in North Korea as quickly as you can sell yor dinar

whats the next lop thread title i should run a tutorial on? rd/ boarder closings or rd liquidity concerns?

why a major rv of the dinar is impossible? or should i start there.

i dont know if i should start with rv impossibilities first. or liquidity problems, then maybe touch on some rd

i just want it pop up on the main page. really get peoples attention

Market Rate.

which one matters again market rate or official rate

1222 market rate 1166 official rate

The percentage difference between the two is 4.8% that's not grossly undervalued but the cbi still has some work to do. Iraqi TV reckons after elections that there will be a push to reevaluate the dinar

As the official rate of the dinar is grossly undervalued

which one matters again market rate or official rate

1222 market rate 1166 official rate

The percentage difference between the two is 4.8% that's not grossly undervalued but the cbi still has some work to do. Iraqi TV reckons after elections that there will be a push to reevaluate the dinar

How many kurds made millions off the swiss rv?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1190 or below is the target to be accepted into article 8

How many kurds made millions off the swiss rv?

I would not have said the Kurds made millions but they did make money off the Swiss dinar revalue. At one stage the Swiss dinar went to 350 dinars to 1 Swiss dinars. If you had bought at that rate then when it was revalued by decree to the new dinar you would have made 233% gain

I would not have said the Kurds made millions but they did make money off the Swiss dinar revalue. At one stage the Swiss dinar went to 350 dinars to 1 Swiss dinars. If you had bought at that rate then when it was revalued by decree to the new dinar you would have made 233% gain

And you wonder why you and dontlop get laughed at.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

I agree pal your cool man!!!

Dontlop has won the argument against fib there you go a 233% revalue

Dontlop said it was a trillion percent. Remember??

Thanks for the entertainment.

Mr. Dinarbeliever tells us that Iraqi tv has been talking to the citizens about a coming windfall RV.... And yet the market rate remains in the shitter. How is that possible?

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1

That's keeps cheerleading banner

How many millions did the Kurds make off the rv

That's about as far as he can get in that arguement

He doesn't realize the Swiss dinar wasn't backed by one penny more than the saddam dinar till bremmer ordered the Swiss dinar be given 150 times the reserves at the cbi

He thinks nothing changed at the cbi

All I was ever talking about was the official rate of exchange at the cbi

It's the lopsters conversation about the market rate not changing

They don't understand what the market rate is

The dinar rate is 1166

But if you don't get paid in dinar you may have to exchange dinar from a currency dealer and they charge for their services

The banks may charge also

They charge a 10% exchange fee all together from the banks to the dealers

But if your getting paid in dinar your not paying that 10 % exchange fee

If it's even that

12 dinars per penny

54 dinars per transaction

About 5 cents per dollar trans action

At 1220

So your talking 5 %

But the actual rate is 1166

Market rate

Lol

Duh the Kurds didn't make millions

No but they made 150 times what everyone else made on the saddam notes

Which were no stronger at the cbi than the Swiss dinar were

Fib explain to me how a 4% differential between the official rate and the market rate means its in the shitter

He has no clue

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2