Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are they talking about removing 35 trillion in dinar out of circulation ?

dontlop

once again, forget about the lop for a second.

there is no possibility of a massive rv. there arent enough dollars on the planet to cover a 1:1. let me guess, what about electronic dollars? they would have to create at least 10 times the amount of dollars on the planet to do so. iraq doesnt have enough reserves to cover a nickel rv. iraqs money supply would be larger than the entire world combined. no way there is ever a massive rv will happen.

back to your lop. major liquidity problems. no banks deal with it. the bbb has put out warnings. the doj report and fraud charge for the bh group, because they claimed iraqs redenomination was a massive rv. multiple currency sites showing the cbi stated to rd. no protective investment agreements between the us and iraq. presidential order 13303 does not protect dinar holders. iraq claiming dinar is for in country use only. and the list of rd problems could go on for hours. when they lop you have a major chance of being left unable to exchange outside of iraq.

just ignore all that dontlop, and tell me a fairy tale, about how we dont know

+1

Go to china sandstorm you will fit right in

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

id go ahead forget that massive theory. you better start praying you at least get to exchange back to dollars when it rds. at this point thats a major win. otherwise all your dinar will be like a lottery ticket. once the numbers are called, youll be wading up your dinar and throwing it in the garbage, like last weeks lottery ticket

Edited by sandstorm

id go ahead forget that massive theory. you better start praying you at least get to exchange back to dollars when it rds. at this point thats a major win. otherwise all your dinar will be like a lottery ticket. once the numbers are called, youll be wading up your dinar and throwing it in the garbage, like last weeks lottery ticket

Lol

• Downvote 1

Lol

imo, most people think theyll get their money back ( minus the exchange fees, if it rd/lops. but theres a strong chance they dont. i say that based on a few things.

1. iraq locked outsiders from exchanging in 2003. closed boarders

2. cbi has stated many times, dinar is for use for inside iraq only.

3. the cbi law allows them to do this

4. there is no protection under 13303, or any iraq-us investment agreement for dinar holders.

5. the stated concerns over counterfeiting, security, stability, and fraud are all reasons to close boarders during a redenomination.

You will be way better off if you move to china and try and sneak across into North Korea

Dennis rodman will be your guru over there

Give him a call and set something up sandstorm

Your going to be very happy over there

imo, most people think theyll get their money back ( minus the exchange fees, if it rd/lops. but theres a strong chance they dont. i say that based on a few things.1. iraq locked outsiders from exchanging in 2003. closed boarders2. cbi has stated many times, dinar is for use for inside iraq only.3. the cbi law allows them to do this4. there is no protection under 13303, or any iraq-us investment agreement for dinar holders.5. the stated concerns over counterfeiting, security, stability, and fraud are all reasons to close boarders during a redenomination.

Iraq did what ?

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You better pack your clothes and head over to rodmans place

Hurry dude you best get over there where you belong

No ones going to be able to help you over here sandman

No one

Not even keep or fib I dinark or boomer

Your in pretty bad shape

I recommend you get out of here today

Go straight to Hong Kong

And hire someone to smuggle you into North Korea before Sunday

• Upvote 2

reasons to think it will rd/lop.

1.) cbi has publicly made exact exchange conversion at rd 1000 old: 1 new

2.) governor shabibi confirmed it during a video q &a years back

3.) the cbi statments (100"s of articles confirming it) dates tba

4.) currency websites like xe and others, detail a lop during the restructuring.

5.) the doj report and indictment on fraud from bh group

6.) the bbb warnings

7.) states consumer protection bureaus issuing warnings

8.) warnings about the dinar from congressmen

9.) forbes articles

10.) bremmer interview

11.) continued use of other examples turkey, etc.

12.) repetual statements in articles about replacing the currency

on and on

Edited by sandstorm

Sell your dinars and use the cash to get over there

is that your rebuttal?

You will be way better off if you move to china and try and sneak across into North Korea

Dennis rodman will be your guru over there

Give him a call and set something up sandstorm

Your going to be very happy over there

Iraq did what ?

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You better pack your clothes and head over to rodmans place

Hurry dude you best get over there where you belongNo ones going to be able to help you over here sandman

No one

Not even keep or fib I dinark or boomer

Your in pretty bad shape

I recommend you get out of here today

Go straight to Hong Kong

And hire someone to smuggle you into North Korea before Sunday

oh how the words of relevancy to the dinar trouble you.

id like to see on a stock search. yeah pick this one, just throw away that prospectus

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I was you sandstorm with all your brains to compile a list like that

You should run for presieng of china king Pow

And make a giant chop suey plant in Bangladesh and make a chain of plants in Africa and South America

Make tons and tons of chop suey and rice noodles

It's almost like a recipes sandstorm your good at it

these are all probabilities and circumstances to understand regarding the dinar. its the heart of this "investment", and you can even talk about it. everyone should understand the odds, then make their own decisions.

but you not being able to even rationally conversate on it, is crazy

If I was you sandstorm with all your brains to compile a list like that

You should run for presieng of china king Pow

And make a giant chop suey plant in Bangladesh and make a chain of plants in Africa and South America

Make tons and tons of chop suey and rice noodlesIt's almost like a recipes sandstorm your good at it

you shouldnt of invested in the dinar, if you cant take learning about, what you put your money in.

go stomp your feet, wipe down a tear or two, take a timeout, and come back to the adult table when you can put your emotions away.

WTH????

2 questions for you dontlop...

What the hell you smokin?

Where can I get me some?

On sandstorms got a recipe

I was tryin to get him into business

reasons to think it will rd/lop.1.) cbi has publicly made exact exchange conversion at rd 1000 old: 1 new2.) governor shabibi confirmed it during a video q &a years back3.) the cbi statments (100"s of articles confirming it) dates tba4.) currency websites like xe and others, detail a lop during the restructuring.5.) the doj report and indictment on fraud from bh group6.) the bbb warnings7.) states consumer protection bureaus issuing warnings8.) warnings about the dinar from congressmen9.) forbes articles10.) bremmer interview11.) continued use of other examples turkey, etc.12.) repetual statements in articles about replacing the currencyon and on

See mix it up and sell it with old noodles

Everything you talk about has been hashed out. 5 years ago sandstorm

Your a new comers

then ignore me man. leave the lop section. do what you want.

but shut your face, when im talking about the dinar on a dinar site, when im talking lop in the lop section.

you just dont want others to see it. thats the only reason.

then ignore me man. leave the lop section. do what you want.but shut your face, when im talking about the dinar on a dinar site, when im talking lop in the lop section.you just dont want others to see it. thats the only reason.

Hey your the one bringing me into your nonsense on a thread that I started

Now stay on topic sandstorm

You don't come on to my topic and tell me what to do

Huh

And call me fouls names and tell me to shutty up

Your locked up for misbehavior sandstorm

Not me

If you could just try to get along and follow the rules. You wouldn't be in lock down in the boiling water

Your not incharge of me

I'm free to come here every day if I want

I got to keep you from misinforming people about the dinar lopping and why you think we should think like you think even though I'm not going to think like you think eve if you tried to pay me to think like you think

So

ARRREE. WEEE CLEAR