Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are they talking about removing 35 trillion in dinar out of circulation ?

dontlop

Come on guys and gals, let's keep the comments above the belt!  Getting to be a little to many "liars" thrown around in here and this new one of "boy friend is hitting below the belt.  We try to let you all fight it out in here and not micromanage this section but if we keep getting complaints from the other members that like to stop in here to read what's going on we will have to start shutting some threads down and we don't want to have to do that!!

Please just cut back on the name calling and carry on!!!        emoticon-misc-028.gif                                                       emoticon-misc-027.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Discussions from outside the tank:

just a quick thought...if this is a pure RD and a neutral event, then why are they worried about counterfeit bills?

Why would anyone counterfeit currency undergoing a a zero lopping? There would be no money to be made. Plus, the currency has got to be hard to copy with all its security measures.

Sounds like BS to me

Anybody?

The answer to this is actually quite simple, and I've seen it explained several times on this forum.  Under normal operations for any currency in any country, there are always counterfeits floating around.  Even in the US.  Someone successfully passes a fake note, this happens all the time.  People are too busy to look closely, or they're getting paid 8 bucks an hour so they don't care, etc, etc, etc.  It happens, I think we can all agree on that.  The person or business that accepted it will then either use it again or deposit it in the bank.  Even banks DO NOT catch 100% of counterfeit bills, as seen here where this guy actually RECEIVED a counterfeit bill directly from a bank:

http://blog.timesunion.com/advocate/bogus-100-bill-offers-real-banking-lesson/2938/

But that note WILL be caught sooner or later and removed from circulation.  Most times, the first time it makes it to a bank, and virtually always the second time it goes through a bank (as was the case here) even if the first bank screwed it up.  So that bill has been removed.  It's out of circulation.

Now what happens with a lop?  A counterfeit old IQD note successfully gets exchanged for a real new IQN (or whatever they decided to call it) note.  The new IQN note is not counterfeit.  It will never get removed from circulation.  It's as valid as any other IQN note.  The end result is that the money supply has permanently increased.  And you know it'll happen.  As I've proven here, counterfeits make it past banks in the US, you don't think the same thing will happen in Iraq where on average people are far less educated and far more corrupt?  The counterfeiters and terrorists and gangsters will be trying to sneak billions of IQD past the bankers, and some of them will succeed.

That's why counterfeiting is such a concern during a lop.

And I don't really understand the "no money to be made" comment.  The most counterfeited bill in the US is the 20, not the 100.  The 25,000 dinar note is worth more than that, so how can you say there's no money to be made?

• Upvote 1

None of the lopsters will get rid and sell their dinars. They are trolls and want to deceive the rest of us. Not one can prove the dinar is a scam

a massive rv of the dinar is impossible, which why making people think it will is the scam. the funny thing is you havent figured it out yet.

go clap and jump and down, your rv is coming soon! not

you rvers might want to pray for some inflation in iraq. maybe thatll incline them to go back to a crawling peg

your illogical magical theories, is what keeps us here.

• Upvote 1

Here is another article highlighting the very important evidence that they have been reducing the money supply all along. I firmly believe that no reduction in money supply = no rv. But Iraq now on multiple occasion has informed us that the money supply has gone from 8-9 billion notes in circulation to 4 billion. this in and of itself is enough to give us a good christmas should they rv the currency. eventually they will get the money supply to 1 billion notes which was an exact amount in circulation when 3 usd = 1 iqd.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/171652-improvement-in-the-value-of-the-iraqi-dinar-encourage-some-countries-want-to-handle-it/page-2#ixzz2sT6afvht

Anyone ever seen an article that says they have 8-9 billion notes in circulation?  I haven't.  I've only ever seen 4 billion.  The CBI says right in their financials that the money supply is increasing, so I find it suspect that they would also be saying that they've decreased the number of bills in circulation.  Though it could be true, if they had been replacing 5x5,000 dinar notes with 1x25,000 dinar notes.

Not really sure how 8 billion to 4 billion, even if it were true, = good christmas.  That would at best mean a 100% gain on the currency, not the 10,000+ percent that most dinarians are looking for.  Even 8 billion to 1 billion would be tens or hundreds of thousands of percent less gain that most dinarians are expecting.

Problem with the last statement, about getting to 1 billion notes:

The method they say they're going to use to get to 1 billion notes is a lop.

It's true that they probably only had about 1 billion notes in circulation when the currency value was 3 USD.  Problem is their biggest note back then was a 25 dinar note, and now it's a 25,000 dinar note, which means their money supply has been inflated by 1,000 times, which would make the current value right about where it should be.

1. I Know That Ur Question Was For LGD But They Previously Announced Reserves Of Over $80 Billion Which Is More Than 2 1/2 Times The Current Value ! B)

2. That Was Before All Of The Recent Revelation's Of The Tons Of Gold They've Amassed In Reserve ! :o

3. Also, DontLop Uncovered Some Research Where They Can Factor In Their Resources In The Ground As An Asset !

4. In Addition To That The CBI Has Been Commended For Having Kept Inflation At A Bare Minimum !

The Bottom Line Is That There Aren't ANY Of The Traditional Ingredient's For An Old School LOP !

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/171652-improvement-in-the-value-of-the-iraqi-dinar-encourage-some-countries-want-to-handle-it/page-2#ixzz2sT8IpAvW

1. From what I recall the "2.5 times" story was from a reporter that only looked at hard currency in circulation and completely ignored the rest of their M1/M2.  Since Iraq fully backs their M2, not just their "currency outside banks" the 2.5 times thing is really essentially not true at all.  They may have 10 or 15% cushion, not 150%.  It's highly unlikely that they'll cease backing their entire M2, since it would result in massively decreased confidence in their currency.

2. I don't believe it was before the revelation about the gold in their reserves, but regardless their gold reserves are only a couple percent of their total reserves, so it doesn't really make a big difference either way.

3. No.  No country on the planet does this and no country on the planet would do it, because it makes zero sense (as been, I believe, recently explained by an excellent post in the lopster forum).  If a country somewhere TRIED to do it, no one else would accept it.  Their oil in the ground is their income for the next hundred years, even if they could monetize it, they couldn't afford to, it'd completely destroy their future economy.

4. That's the best time for a lop.  Doing it while your inflation is still out of control makes no sense because you'll just end up having to lop again.  It's honestly mind boggling to me that people still say this, it's been explained dozens of times on this forum and is a very simple (and indisputable) concept to grasp.

• Upvote 2

Improvement in the value of the Iraqi dinar encourage some countries want to handle it

A member of the Finance Committee MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Dler capable, that the relative improvement of the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the current period, making some states want to deal with it. He is capable of: that the Iraqi dinar is improving day after day, thanks to the new monetary policy pursued by the central bank, prompting some countries such as India and neighboring countries wishing to deal in the business processes. He pointed out that the increase in the confidence of the world in Iraqi dinar will make it difficult international currency, likely that the coming weeks will see an improvement over the value of the dinar against the dollar, and this will enhance the confidence of the world do. India has approached the Iraqi government, the adoption of dealing in local currencies in the process of exchange of Commerce of the two countries instead of the dollar in order to support the Iraqi and Indian currencies. The Finance Committee has confirmed that 2014 will see the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, are described: The delete will be in coordination with the Central Bank. Said committee member Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri in a press statement: The process of deletion of zeros from the national currency will begin during 2014, through an agreement with the central bank, noting: This project will lead to reducing the proportion of the national currency in circulation from four billion to one billion. Added: The value will be reduced to the size of the quarter and this will enhance the value and easy to transport, pointing out that fraud or manipulation of currency cash, it will be very difficult. The CBI identified earlier in the beginning of this year will see the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the national currency, but the Iraqi government has demanded the bank to wait to apply the project, fearing the emergence of counterfeit currency during the switching process.

http://goo.gl/Ko3jnr

all the people are screaming RV !  lol notice it says delete the three zeros i tell you they still dont get it after time and time again we give them proof. but since it is not good proof they dismiss them as lies and were wrong LOL

this what you call "low information investors"!

iraq- oil, gold, rv, article 8, wto, der te der rv

you have to believe the cbi is announcing 100,000% rv of the dinar. welcome again to low information deenarians

• Upvote 2

wink wink.... the only ones with rv knowledge are those marketing and selling dinar or dinar services. yeah, id take their intel as about as well as a salesman selling snake oil.

but those unattached lopsters who use research are so wrong.

every bank laughs you out of the lobby

any economics teacher on the planet would slap you with a ten inch thick macroeconomics book.

but some fake name on a dinar site has it all figured out. brilliance

• Upvote 2

Dinarbeliever,

You say...

"I remember MR Rich he was a mod here -I think he is Dinarck now-that guy really licks Rob Saunders aka Sam I ams A$$ -really funny to see and he is a psychotic little loon as well"

Nope.

You're wrong Andy.

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

you might start to figure it out in another year or two

You don't know anything that I don't know

I do know how not to get locked up like you do though

You gonna prove your lop with another bs story from the cbi ?

this what you call "low information investors"!iraq- oil, gold, rv, article 8, wto, der te der rvyou have to believe the cbi is announcing 100,000% rv of the dinar. welcome again to low information deenarians

Geez samdstorm your just an all out lopster ain't cha ?

I don't see any need for sandstorm keep fs4 or boomer any more

They are positive of a lop with their cbi bs story's

They got nothing good to say about anyone here on dv except about how they are the only ones with brains

So I guess its time to ignore the whole bunch of them

They refuse any imput unless it

Is pertaining to a lop

They say the same thing every day about a lop

Yo lopsters

Good luck with your dinar

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I do know how not to get locked up like you do thoughYou gonna prove your lop with another bs story from the cbi ?.

Geez samdstorm your just an all out lopster ain't cha ?I don't see any need for sandstorm keep fs4 or boomer any more

They got nothing good to say about anyone here on dv except about how they are the only ones with brains

Is pertaining to a lop

Yo lopsters

i responded very comfortably when i was a regular member. now that im a so called lopster, i could care less to groom around peoples emotions.

I do know how not to get locked up like you do thoughYou gonna prove your lop with another bs story from the cbi ?.

Geez samdstorm your just an all out lopster ain't cha ?I don't see any need for sandstorm keep fs4 or boomer any more

Is pertaining to a lop

Yo lopsters

im not talking about a lop. its a scam the iraqi dinar will massively rv. thats a pin point guarantee. whether or not it lops eventually is really secondary
  • Upvote 3

Prove it

While your waiting to prove it read it will help you under stand what this money stuff is

Start on bottom of page 17 and page 18

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTEEI/214578-1110886258964/20748034/All.pdf

Just keep reading

Become an expert of that link

It's not like your to busy to study up

Ok I'm on vacation again

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you have any common sense that alone will prove it to you.....

So that's why you bought your dinar and pumped it for years and why you come here every day

Because you have common sense

Your common sense led you right here to the lopster bin making wise cracks to things you don't understand

That's some common sense you posess there

So now you try to give lessons in common sense so everyone can be like you

No thanks I got some of that I the attic

I want real proof

Not your bs proof

No one has that proof that's why were still here in including you it's why your here

dontlop, I agree that it doesn't look like, despite what they say, they are going to actually do a lop. In fact, I don't think they are going to do anything with their currency...it will gradually, over years, increase in value, the position I've always held. But it is simple math that they will not RV their currency, either. This whole "big RV" idea is nothing but the imaginings of people profiting directly or indirectly from sales of dinar. There is simply no evidence that Iraq plans to RV their currency.

Common sense says the zero story's are false rumors The cbi has presented this before but it was rejected

There are no plans in the finance committee to delete three zeros at this time

there not rumors. the cbi has planned on restructuring the currency through deleting three zeroes. they plan on it and will do it.

when? when they feel confident in security and stability. theyve mentioned this every single time. your denial or lack of understanding does not change that.

they postpone, you say look lies, false rumors, etc, and thats factually incorrect.

they have been very clear of the restructuring for years

you deny history and facts on every subject. whether its the swiss or kuwaiti dinar, deleting zeroes, massive rv theories you deny the truth in every topic subtopic on this subject.

you should write childrens books. your good with making up stories that sound good

• Upvote 1

So that's why you bought your dinar and pumped it for years and why you come here every day

Because you have common sense

Your common sense led you right here to the lopster bin making wise cracks to things you don't understand

That's some common sense you posess there

So now you try to give lessons in common sense so everyone can be like you

No thanks I got some of that I the attic

I want real proof

Not your bs proof

No one has that proof that's why were still here in including you it's why your here

I have common sense to know that there is no money to be made on this, common sense to sell my dinar and put my money to work, common sense to realize you haven't the slightest idea about most of the crap you bring up, and the common sense to realize your a sucker believing that there will be some sort of RV.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

there not rumors. the cbi has planned on restructuring the currency through deleting three zeroes. they plan on it and will do it.when? when they feel confident in security and stability. theyve mentioned this every single time. your denial or lack of understanding does not change that.they postpone, you say look lies, false rumors, etc, and thats factually incorrect.they have been very clear of the restructuring for yearsyou deny history and facts on every subject. whether its the swiss or kuwaiti dinar, deleting zeroes, massive rv theories you deny the truth in every topic subtopic on this subject.you should write childrens books. your good with making up stories that sound good

Ya ya ya

What's the truth

The Kuwait dinar didn't revalue because the official rate didn't change

Legend though it. Did

What's the truth the Swiss dinar didn't rv be cause the official exchange rate did change

What your truths are full of nonsense

What's next the Swiss dinar didn't revalue because there was no change in its market value

The Kuwaitis market value changes from 5 cents to $3.45 over night

So don't tell me about your truth

You have no truth

You can't back up a thing you say unless you post a link to a story that didn't come true

All of your lop story's have not come true

A finance committee member came out a. Lille weeks back and said its a rumor and it's not true

So what sand storm you think you decide what everyone is supposed to call the truth

Well I don't. Believe you

Your not intelligent enough to know who in Iraq is telling you the truth

So we wait

Inuding you

Your waiting

There's no other reason for you to be here unless you want to see what's going

To happen next

You don't know

Your dinar would be forsale

Or sold and you would be gone if you knew the truth

You are part of the ones who won't except the facts

The Swiss dinar was the same exchange rate as the saddam dinar till bremmer changed it over night 150 times stronger than the saddam notes

That's the truth

They gained 150 times the reserve value from that exchange which they didn't have before

The cbi gave them the dollars to back that Swiss dinar 150 times more than the saddam note on October 15 th. 2003.

Deny it all you want

Pretend like it never changed all you want

It's you who can't accept the facts

WhAt

Did ya already sell off your dinar

Now ya won't admit certain things

Because your convinced its a lop

So now you cAll out everyone on this Webb site

Because you have nothing else to do

Why don't cha try going to china

You would fit right in with them

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ya ya ya

What's the truth

The Kuwait dinar didn't revalue because the official rate didn't change

Legend though it. Did

What's the truth the Swiss dinar didn't rv be cause the official exchange rate did change

What your truths are full of nonsense

What's next the Swiss dinar didn't revalue because there was no change in its market value

The Kuwaitis market value changes from 5 cents to $3.45 over night

So don't tell me about your truth

You have no truth

You can't back up a thing you say unless you post a link to a story that didn't come true

All of your lop story's have not come true

A finance committee member came out a. Lille weeks back and said its a rumor and it's not true

So what sand storm you think you decide what everyone is supposed to call the truth

Well I don't. Believe you

Your not intelligent enough to know who in Iraq is telling you the truth

So we wait

Inuding you

Your waiting

There's no other reason for you to be here unless you want to see what's going

To happen next

You don't know

Your dinar would be forsale

Or sold and you would be gone if you knew the truth

You are part of the ones who won't except the facts

The Swiss dinar was the same exchange rate as the saddam dinar till bremmer changed it over night 150 times stronger than the saddam notes

That's the truth

They gained 150 times the reserve value from that exchange which they didn't have before

The cbi gave them the dollars to back that Swiss dinar 150 times more than the saddam note on October 15 th. 2003.

Deny it all you want

Pretend like it never changed all you want

It's you who can't accept the facts

WhAt

Did ya already sell off your dinar

Now ya won't admit certain things

Because your convinced its a lop

So now you cAll out everyone on this Webb site

Because you have nothing else to do

Why don't cha try going to china

You would fit right in with them

once again, forget about the lop for a second.

there is no possibility of a massive rv. there arent enough dollars on the planet to cover a 1:1. let me guess, what about electronic dollars? they would have to create at least 10 times the amount of dollars on the planet to do so. iraq doesnt have enough reserves to cover a nickel rv. iraqs money supply would be larger than the entire world combined. no way there is ever a massive rv will happen.

back to your lop. major liquidity problems. no banks deal with it. the bbb has put out warnings. the doj report and fraud charge for the bh group, because they claimed iraqs redenomination was a massive rv. multiple currency sites showing the cbi stated to rd. no protective investment agreements between the us and iraq. presidential order 13303 does not protect dinar holders. iraq claiming dinar is for in country use only. and the list of rd problems could go on for hours. when they lop you have a major chance of being left unable to exchange outside of iraq.

just ignore all that dontlop, and tell me a fairy tale, about how we dont know

• Upvote 3

Go sandstorm sell your dinar there's no guarentee you were told that when you bought them

So cry because you were not intelligent enough to figure you would be in a lopster tank whining

On a daily basis

And you would d. Stag prized a lopster

Your now a lopster sandstorm

Spew your hatered sandstorm

Cry about what someone else says about anything because you got the facts from your inside info at the cbi

Because they wouldn't ever tell the truth if they were going to rv

To sandstorm go

To china

You fit ritmght in

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Go to china sandstorm you will fit right in

go back to telling me about this massive rv, thats coming. sssshhhhh. quietly, its secret. so secret theres a thousand dinar sellers on ebay every day. ssshhhh

Go sandstorm sell your dinar there's no guarentee you were told that when you bought them

So cry because you were not intelligent enough to figure you would be in a lopster tank whining

On a daily basis

And you would d. Stag prized a lopster

Your now a lopster sandstorm

Spew your hatered sandstorm

Cry about what someone else says about anything because you got the facts from your inside info at the cbi

Because they wouldn't ever tell the truth if they were going to rv

To sandstorm go

To china

You fit ritmght in

im not whining. until the guru pumpers go away, ill be here blasting their misleading possibly fraudulent claims

forget the lop all together. lets break down and explain why claiming a massive rv is impossible and a scam. lets stay on the rv topic. we can table the rd/ lop subject for later

give me one bank, that has made post rv arrangements and deals. id like to get those responses public

or we could talk how iraq closed out outsiders to exchange in 2003, and how the cbi has said numerous times, the dinar is for use only in iraq. and how their repeated stated fear of counterfieting, laundering, security, and lack of stability, is paving the way to closing the boarders on the coming rd

ive gave you enough substance to give opinions for weeks. or your next post could be calling a lopster, and i need to sell and leave, oh my lies, name calling, and whatever other personal assault you can come with it

• Upvote 1