Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are they talking about removing 35 trillion in dinar out of circulation ?

dontlop

FS4,

You made the wild accusation......................prove it!  I give you hand here.............................there is no such post. Ya see I entered into this with both eyes open to all possibilities(now that's something you will find in my posts) and invested what I could afford to lose. So again that makes you a LIAR on the same line as a TK, OKIE, TNT, & others. Are ya'll related?

A very small selection of the NUMEROUS caz posts that prove he's as drunk on guru koolaid as anyone:

Iraq has the "potential" to be...one of the richest countries in the world.

I do believe it will happen,my guess as to a timeframe would be based on hope only - 6/15/2010

I agree one day he (TerryK, lol) will be right!! And the rate would be sweet as well!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I read this right,the process has begun! If not please someone interpet this for me correctly. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes there have been enough of these same conversations with Bank officials posted to think something is getting ready to pop.

I've read where many countrys and govmnts also have dinar

And Dave what about the millions that invested in Kuwait,fools too? I think the many millionaires would disagree - GO RV

I hope sonny's prediction comes true

Hmmmmm  lets see we got a LOPsters that spend time with multiple names that talk(post) to themselves......................we have a LOPster that reposts at nausea the same articles over and over again...........................we have a LOPster whose claim to fame is currencies (even tho he vested in DINAR)...................and now we have a LOPster that loves to call others LIARS but has now been exposed to be one. Now that's a group I'd take advise from..................lmao

FS4,

You made the wild accusation......................prove it!  I give you hand here.............................there is no such post. Ya see I entered into this with both eyes open to all possibilities(now that's something you will find in my posts) and invested what I could afford to lose. So again that makes you a LIAR on the same line as a TK, OKIE, TNT, & others. Are ya'll related?

And even if I were lying, which I'm not, as I have just PROVEN, to say that me being mistaken about another member is the same thing as TK (who you apparently believed at one time), Okie, and TNT lying every day ALL DAY LONG about the dinar is just a pathetic joke.  You're really grasping for straws like your boy dontlop with his lies about the KWD and Swiss dinar.

Hmmmmm  lets see we got a LOPsters that spend time with multiple names that talk(post) to themselves......................we have a LOPster that reposts at nausea the same articles over and over again...........................we have a LOPster whose claim to fame is currencies (even tho he vested in DINAR)...................and now we have a LOPster that loves to call others LIARS but has now been exposed to be one. Now that's a group I'd take advise from..................lmao

Hey genius, if you don't listen to gurus, where'd you read that all these countries and governments have dinar?  New York Times?

If you don't listen to gurus why are you swearing up and down that TerryK will be right someday?

If you don't listen to gurus why are you making the idiotic comparison to the KWD?  Come up with that all on your own?

Saying that because morons make up bank stories, that it's about to pop (OVER THREE YEARS AGO!!!!!).

There is a liar here, but it ain't me junior.

FS4,

I think you need to tell whose posts those really are for now your crossing the line.  

I cut and pasted every single one out of your post history.  Look for yourself.  Hell, I can give you links and dates.

• Upvote 1

Not one of those statements are in any way shape or form someone that promotes anything other than a hope of what I wish happens, thus being a member.So again I call you a LIAR. There are just as many that state the possibility of an RD/LOP but of course were not dealing with TRUTHS here now are we? And one wonders why scum is to nice of a word.   

FIB

You got a lot of nerve.............but I'm not surprised by the lack of class. One shouldn't stones(mr rich) weren't you a mod here at one time?

Boomer,

You cut & paste your underwear so that's nothing earthshattering?

Goodnight this has been fun......................not  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

FS4, You made the wild accusation......................prove it!  I give you hand here.............................there is no such post. Ya see I entered into this with both eyes open to all possibilities(now that's something you will find in my posts) and invested what I could afford to lose. So again that makes you a LIAR on the same line as a TK, OKIE, TNT, & others. Are ya'll related?

Caz this guy your talking with is psychotic

Oh my!

keeping records Are ya

Going back 3 years

Not you your boy friend

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not one of those statements are in any way shape or form someone that promotes anything other than a hope of what I wish happens, thus being a member.So again I call you a LIAR. There are just as many that state the possibility of an RD/LOP but of course were not dealing with TRUTHS here now are we? And one wonders why scum is to nice of a word.

Lol, then why did you LIE about saying them? And you call me a liar?

And you're lying again. I don't recall a single mention of lop possibility in the eight pages of posts I looked at.

Improvement in the value of the Iraqi dinar encourage some countries want to handle it

A member of the Finance Committee MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Dler capable, that the relative improvement of the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the current period, making some states want to deal with it. He is capable of: that the Iraqi dinar is improving day after day, thanks to the new monetary policy pursued by the central bank, prompting some countries such as India and neighboring countries wishing to deal in the business processes. He pointed out that the increase in the confidence of the world in Iraqi dinar will make it difficult international currency, likely that the coming weeks will see an improvement over the value of the dinar against the dollar, and this will enhance the confidence of the world do. India has approached the Iraqi government, the adoption of dealing in local currencies in the process of exchange of Commerce of the two countries instead of the dollar in order to support the Iraqi and Indian currencies. The Finance Committee has confirmed that 2014 will see the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, are described: The delete will be in coordination with the Central Bank. Said committee member Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri in a press statement: The process of deletion of zeros from the national currency will begin during 2014, through an agreement with the central bank, noting: This project will lead to reducing the proportion of the national currency in circulation from four billion to one billion. Added: The value will be reduced to the size of the quarter and this will enhance the value and easy to transport, pointing out that fraud or manipulation of currency cash, it will be very difficult. The CBI identified earlier in the beginning of this year will see the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the national currency, but the Iraqi government has demanded the bank to wait to apply the project, fearing the emergence of counterfeit currency during the switching process.

http://goo.gl/Ko3jnr

all the people are screaming RV !  lol notice it says delete the three zeros i tell you they still dont get it after time and time again we give them proof. but since it is not good proof they dismiss them as lies and were wrong LOL

FIB

You got a lot of nerve.............but I'm not surprised by the lack of class. One shouldn't stones(mr rich) weren't you a mod here at one time?

Boomer,

You cut & paste your underwear so that's nothing earthshattering?

Goodnight this has been fun......................not  

I remember MR Rich he was a mod here -I think he is Dinarck now-that guy really licks Rob Saunders aka Sam I ams A$$ -really funny to see and he is a psychotic little loon as well

Real nut case

Dinark has lost his mind

Psycho ward

I think I'll push him over the edge

Definitely Dontlop the guy needs sectioning -Dinarck-aka- MR Rich.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hang on to your dinar sandstorm

Spend your days in suspense waiting for the rv you say will never happen

You are so smart

No one else has that ability to think like you

the scam is there will never be a massive rv of the dinar

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hang on to your dinar sandstorm

Spend your days in suspense waiting for the rv you say will never happen

You are so smart

No one else has that ability to think like you

None of the lopsters will get rid and sell their dinars. They are trolls and want to deceive the rest of us. Not one can prove the dinar is a scam

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1