Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are they talking about removing 35 trillion in dinar out of circulation ?

dontlop

Well I can see your gonna be needin a tutor again

It's not that hard

Just go back and read it again

you think everything is about a magical rv. central banks do these things all the time, as a monetary tool. standard procedure, not some super secret rv scenario

they want to rv the dinar so bad, they are going to introduce another object, because their citizens have no faith in the currency. now go ahead and tell me how this is a magical plan to secretly rv the dinar? just forget they not raising the value or issuing lower denoms. their coming up with every other way not to

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The last two posts sure do show a great intelligence level wow thanks guys your input was fantastic

pointed to the importance of a trade with neighboring countries in Iraqi dinars instead of the dollar gives a greater incentive to boost the confidence of the Pacific Regional also in local currency, noting the possibility of taking this action and educate traders of the importance of dealing in local currency and the reflection of this on the economy of Iraq as a whole.

referred to the existence of Iqbal foreign investors abroad to buy dinar Iraqi of global financial markets, where they hope that the rising value in the near future as he returned to the circulation of a new global financial markets to cover cash reserve exceeded 80 billion dollars through increased oil production and higher GNP Iraq provided significant support for BD enabled him to engage in global financial markets for trading.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/171454-reduce-dollarization-»enhances-confidence-in-dinars/#ixzz2sGyg9GU8

Break it down

Understand it

Teach it well

Don't pretend you didn't see it either

And hit the read more

Learn more

Wait!! So the swiss dinar is about to revalue again?!?! I gotta go find me a dealer pronto!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

[tlm724] the only way to increase confidence and trust is to add value to their currency, equal to or greater then the USD

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/171454-reduce-dollarization-»enhances-confidence-in-dinars/#ixzz2sHjZM1we

It pains me that someone could be this stupid.  And dinarians should be ashamed that they can't see through ignorance this massive.

Right now many Iraqis are willing to exchange a 25,000 dinar note for 20 USD, despite the fact that it's actually worth more than that according to the official exchange rate, because they don't trust that the dinar will hold its value.  And this tool thinks that if Iraqis could exchange that same note for 25,000 USD instead of just 20 USD, it'd make them NOT WANT TO EXCHANGE?  They'd literally be murdering each other to be first in line to exchange for USD or EUR or CAD or gold or silver or whatever else they could get their hands on. 

wait dontlop meant,

iraq is replacing 35 trillion dinar with 30 billion in gold. actually their going to pay 60 billion, 30 billion dollars to collect dinar, then buy another 30 billion in gold.

its the dinar for gold redenomination. lol

actually since over 90% of their gdp comes from dollars, it could just be, they are using gold to hedge against volatility. nah no way that makes too much since.

Wait!! So the swiss dinar is about to revalue again?!?! I gotta go find me a dealer pronto!!!!

. Your still butt hurt I see from getting schooled by a dumb person

wait dontlop meant,iraq is replacing 35 trillion dinar with 30 billion in gold. actually their going to pay 60 billion, 30 billion dollars to collect dinar, then buy another 30 billion in gold.its the dinar for gold redenomination. lolactually since over 90% of their gdp comes from dollars, it could just be, they are using gold to hedge against volatility. nah no way that makes too much since.

Where did I mean that at

Boy you girls sure are mad about me teaching you the ropes about rvs

So you think that Iraqis are referring to the IQD as a "foreign currency"? You're a genius.

Nope

But you may make up lies as usual I see

Nothing any of you said is substanciated

Geez no wonder they locked you guys up

Nothing holds water

All lies as usual

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This part

withdrawal of liquidity from foreign currency amounting to - according to an official - 35 trillion dinars and converted into the origins of the precious metal

You thought that this quote might mean removing dinar from circulation, what are we supposed to think, it says FOREIGN CURRENCY right in it.

It's obvious what this article is referring to, just not to you.

Still hoping for that zero percent purchasing power increase RV for you dontlop, I know you could use it!  Times are tight in a lot of places, an increase of zero percent in purchasing power would really go a long ways towards helping a lot of people!

Edited by FS4Enthusiast
  • Downvote 1

These lo

You thought that this quote might mean removing dinar from circulation, what are we supposed to think, it says FOREIGN CURRENCY right in it. It's obvious what this article is referring to, just not to you. Still hoping for that zero percent purchasing power increase RV for you dontlop, I know you could use it!  Times are tight in a lot of places, an increase of zero percent in purchasing power would really go a long ways towards helping a lot of people!

thats a dumb response

It says foriegn currency right in it

Duh

Your not to Brite there pal

They are using foregn currency to buy gold to sell the gold for the dinar to get the exchange are up on the dinar by removing some of it from circulation

They are removing dinar from circulation. That's what the article is about

• Upvote 2

These lothats a dumb response

Duh

They are using foregn currency to buy gold to sell the gold for the dinar to get the exchange are up on the dinar by removing some of it from circulation

NOPE, try again.  The fact that you think they could remove 35 trillion dinar with anything other than a lop proves how clueless you are.

What are you going to do with your zero percent RV profits, dontlop?  I think I'll buy a beach house and a couple Ferraris.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

NOPE, try again.  The fact that you think they could remove 35 trillion dinar with anything other than a lop proves how clueless you are. What are you going to do with your zero percent RV profits, dontlop?  I think I'll buy a beach house and a couple Ferraris.

The fact they you think they are trying to reduce inflation on foriegn currency tells me you don't have a clue about domestic monetary policy

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Where did I mean that at

Nope

But you may make up lies as usual I see Nothing any of you said is substanciated

Nothing holds water

All lies as usual

you didnt say that.
  • Upvote 1

Where did I mean that at

Nope

But you may make up lies as usual I see

Nothing any of you said is substanciated

Nothing holds water

All lies as usual

The only school you took me to was donlops school of imaginary revaluations.....it was nice for a moment till I came back to reality

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

These lothats a dumb response

Duh

and they add x times more than they bring in everyday. thusly the never ending year over year growth of the dinar.

entering in gold instead of promoting use and increasing the exchange rate of the dinar

• Upvote 1

A few weeks ago, a source at the Iraqi Central Bank announced the government’s plan to [re-denominate] the [iraqi] currency by cutting three zero from all notes, effectively dividing these notes by 1000. 1000 dinar notes would be changed to one dinar notes and 5000 [old dinars] would equal five new dinars.

Iraq is planning to revalue its currency, the dinar, cutting three zeros from its notes. The purchasing power of the dinar will remain unchanged if the government adopts the correct measures

the Iraqi economy suffered from [wide] dollarization aka too many people using dollars. The first effect of the decision to [revalue] the currency would be a return to the dinar, and the widespread circulation of dinar notes of even the smallest denomination. The Iraqi economy would become less dollarized and the Iraqi dinar would take on an exclusive role [in day-to-day transactions].

Edited by boomer113189
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The fact they you think they are trying to reduce inflation on foriegn currency tells me you don't have a clue about domestic monetary policy

Never said that and don't think that, so I guess you're just lying again.

You think they can remove 35 trillion from circulation without a lop though, you said it, and it's ridiculous.

What the article means is right in the first line, but you apparently didn't understand it.

"withdrawal of liquidity from foreign currency amounting to - according to an official - 35 trillion dinars and converted into the origins of the precious metal as a measure to curb inflation in Iraq."

Converting FOREIGN CURRENCY into PRECIOUS METAL.  If you understood ANYTHING AT ALL about this stuff you'd understand that converting some of their USD and EUR into gold would mean that USD and EUR inflation would have a lesser impact on the inflation of their own currency, since their currency is backed primarily by USD and EUR.  You couldn't figure that out though, I guess.

You're welcome.

• Upvote 1

Then later they talk about absorbing the dollar not just from the banks, but also from the citizens, getting the citizens to trade their dollars for gold "because it is more stable":

"where it can be reduced from by absorbing liquidity from the dollar in both the banks and the citizen, and turn it into a precious metal, because it is more stable in the prices of the dollar"

In either case it's very obvious to anyone that isn't dinar blinded that they can't remove 35 trillion IQD from circulation by selling gold coins.  An 8 year old could understand that.

• Upvote 1

Another thread gone viral with the lopsters and Dontlop. Oh well.

Better start another one.

Aren't the rules being broken? Where is the lopster pot and why aren't they in it?

go back to the fairy tales. you cant take reality

Never said that and don't think that, so I guess you're just lying again.

You think they can remove 35 trillion from circulation without a lop though, you said it, and it's ridiculous.

What the article means is right in the first line, but you apparently didn't understand it.

"withdrawal of liquidity from foreign currency amounting to - according to an official - 35 trillion dinars and converted into the origins of the precious metal as a measure to curb inflation in Iraq."

Converting FOREIGN CURRENCY into PRECIOUS METAL. If you understood ANYTHING AT ALL about this stuff you'd understand that converting some of their USD and EUR into gold would mean that USD and EUR inflation would have a lesser impact on the inflation of their own currency, since their currency is backed primarily by USD and EUR. You couldn't figure that out though, I guess.

You're welcome.

thats too much common sense. everythings about weaving it all into a rv. rv goggles

Then later they talk about absorbing the dollar not just from the banks, but also from the citizens, getting the citizens to trade their dollars for gold "because it is more stable":

"where it can be reduced from by absorbing liquidity from the dollar in both the banks and the citizen, and turn it into a precious metal, because it is more stable in the prices of the dollar"

In either case it's very obvious to anyone that isn't dinar blinded that they can't remove 35 trillion IQD from circulation by selling gold coins. An 8 year old could understand that.

you got it. they think 35 trillion dinar can just disappear. there is no logical reason to do so.

the current policy of growing dinar contributes to growing reserves. they continue to profit and achieve their goals.

why do people think the cbi would give away 30 billion in gold, to reduce iqd. then rv it like 100,000%-300,000%, to then give away trillions in oil or billions in oil away? its illogical

the cbi will build value by increasing reserves, not paying out to speculators, or giving away oil and gold.

a rv is a liability!! a rv does not create wealth for the cbi.

in fact the cbi could stiff us all, by closing its boarders during rd. that alone, could be a billion or billions of free money for the cbi.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2

And that will stop inflation and get the value of the dinar up

You want me to believe they want to use the petro dollars to buy gold 35 trillion dinars worth to get the inflation of the dollar and the euro under control

They are buying 5 tons a month

250 million dollars worth a month

Tell me about it again please I can't wait

Or are they talking about the 35 trillion dinars in circulation

And they will use liquidity of foriegn currency to buy gold and trade it for dinar

To create demand for dinar by depleting the stock pile

How'd you do that

Hey tell me about how the Kuwait dinar did not rv because they had so much value added to it from the current market price of 5 cents by the govt official exchange rate increase to $3.45

You know

Like you explain the Swiss dinar didn't rv because the market value didn't change

But then explain how the market value did change for the Kuwait dinar but it didn't revalue either

That was funny the other day when you dropped out of the debate and ran away when your answers made no sense at all

Any way do to again. Just for kicks

Make us laugh

Explain the two rvs

Kuwait and Swiss dinar

Do it

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

And that will stop inflation and get the value of the dinar up

You want me to believe they want to use the petro dollars to buy gold 35 trillion dinars worth to get the inflation of the dollar and the euro under control

They are buying 5 tons a month

250 million dollars worth a month

Tell me about it again please I can't waitOr are they talking about the 35 trillion dinars in circulation

And they will use liquidity of foriegn currency to buy gold and trade it for dinar

To create demand for dinar by depleting the stock pile How'd you do that

Hey tell me about how the Kuwait dinar did not rv because they had so much value added to it from the current market price of 5 cents by the govt official exchange rate increase to $3.45

You know

Like you explain the Swiss dinar didn't rv because the market value didn't change

But then explain how the market value did change for the Kuwait dinar but it didn't revalue either

That was funny the other day when you dropped out of the debate and ran away when your answers made no sense at all

Any way do to again. Just for kicks

Make us laugh

Explain the two rvs

Kuwait and Swiss dinar

Do it

inflation is under control. a massive rv of the dinar would create historic and destructive levels of inflation
  • Upvote 1

And no, before you go lying about what I'm saying, I'm saying it wasn't an RV because it was an RD, not because it resulted in zero increase in purchasing power. The zero increase in purchasing power is just a little bonus to prove how pathetic it is that you want to argue about it endlessly even though it resulted in zero profit.

Official exchange rate change for the swiss dinar prior to RD? NOPE. Official exchange rate change after the RD? LOL, NOPE, after the RD there WAS NO swiss dinar.

Hence, no RV. RD, not RV.

• Upvote 1