Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why did you delete my Post?

rtrusty

I think it's starting to come together here in my newbie brain.

Since your post rtrusty (thanks again by the way) I have done a little snooping around and I know now that recording came from another Dinar site run by someone called TerryK. If you find his site you will find some unflattering comments made about Adam and his activities concerning the Dinar.

On TerryK's site(which I won't post so mabey this thread will not be deleted) there is actually a Countdown to RV on the cover page with an RV amount of $ 3.22 which I found comical.

There are some deeper issues between TerryK, Adam, and this fellow named Medic. But i'm not going to post my thoughts on that because it is only an opinion I formed myself after looking at these different sites and not based on fact.

Let's just say I smell something fishy....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think it's starting to come together here in my newbie brain.

Since your post rtrusty (thanks again by the way) I have done a little snooping around and I know now that recording came from another Dinar site run by someone called TerryK. If you find his site you will find some unflattering comments made about Adam and his activities concerning the Dinar.

On TerryK's site(which I won't post so mabey this thread will not be deleted) there is actually a Countdown to RV on the cover page with an RV amount of $ 3.22 which I found comical.

There are some deeper issues between TerryK, Adam, and this fellow named Medic. But i'm not going to post my thoughts on that because it is only an opinion I formed myself after looking at these different sites and not based on fact.

Let's just say I smell something fishy....

Excellent assessment! We do not allow live links from other sites. Also no url or email addresses. - Barbann

Excellent assessment! We do not allow live links from other sites. Also no url or email addresses. - Barbann

Touche!!

Just wondering why there could not be a collective group? We have all made the same investment. All hopeful that it will bear fruit. But the collective leaders from each group have shunned each others Intel as false, and at least for Adam and Terry seem to be developing post Rv stuff that oppose eachother.

One could wonder why....

We should all realize that we have made both of these men a moderate sum of cash just in anticipation of the RV.

That being said. I was simply posting my opinion that in no way was the post detrimental to DV and was in fact very interesting and uplifting for those of us who were able to listen before it was deleted.

I for one, ofcourse as a newbie, was shocked by some of the talk of many countries planning to RV. I was only aware of the Dong and the IQD based on my short time here.

I found it an interesting listen and was just wondering why it would be excluded just based on the publishing party.

Kinda no harm no foul if you will.

Edited by CDEW

Touche!!

Just wondering why there could not be a collective group? We have all made the same investment. All hopeful that it will bear fruit. But the collective leaders from each group have shunned each others Intel as false, and at least for Adam and Terry seem to be developing post Rv stuff that oppose eachother.

One could wonder why....

We should all realize that we have made both of these men a moderate sum of cash just in anticipation of the RV.

That being said. I was simply posting my opinion that in no way was the post detrimental to DV and was in fact very interesting and uplifting for those of us who were able to listen before it was deleted.

I for one, ofcourse as a newbie, was shocked by some of the talk of many countries planning to RV. I was only aware of the Dong and the IQD based on my short time here.

I found it an interesting listen and was just wondering why it would be excluded just based on the publishing party.

It is against the policies set for this site. You are certainly welcome to post your opinion and it was not considered detrimental in any way. Thank you for being a valued member of Dinar Vets!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the info barbann, must be why mine got deleted regarding thee dollar increase at CBI today. If you post this info without a link you will get bashed for not posting the link for reference. oh well. For those who didn't read it, there a link about a large increase in the sales of the dollar at CBI today....happy hunting. Oh, and I don't misunderstand that it is policy, so please don't ban me now....or issue me a demerit.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the info barbann, must be why mine got deleted regarding thee dollar increase at CBI today. If you post this info without a link you will get bashed for not posting the link for reference. oh well. For those who didn't read it, there a link about a large increase in the sales of the dollar at CBI today....happy hunting. Oh, and I don't misunderstand that it is policy, so please don't ban me now....or issue me a demerit.

By the way, I see lot of links to other sites...check out the post by ronscarpa on the iraq news board...people want to know the source of information here, no?

• Downvote 1

Not trying to be difficult. Want to point out a simple observation. K98nights is a wonderful Moderator and posts amazing updates and rumors. I also notice posts by him chats from other sites, which I love. Then I notice it is not acceptable to have a link to listen to a audible chat by these same exact characters that he himself posts their chats from other sites. Just an observation.

• Upvote 1

It is nothing but plain and simple selective censorship.

I agreed Gregg and people shouldn't be so jealous of

each other when people are just trying to help each other.

Even thru it was a great recording the main thing it was saying

that we should RV tomorrow.

But than again we've been let down many times so we'll see how it plays out.

• Upvote 1

Not trying to be difficult. Want to point out a simple observation. K98nights is a wonderful Moderator and posts amazing updates and rumors. I also notice posts by him chats from other sites, which I love. Then I notice it is not acceptable to have a link to listen to a audible chat by these same exact characters that he himself posts their chats from other sites. Just an observation.

I do post chats from other sites... but I delete the links and sometimes delete the names of the host or chatters if they have been banned from DV. The only selective censorship I employ is what I've just mentioned... I have no ulterior motive, believe me.

• Upvote 2

I do post chats from other sites... but I delete the links and sometimes delete the names of the host or chatters if they have been banned from DV. The only selective censorship I employ is what I've just mentioned... I have no ulterior motive, believe me.

I don't mind getting deleted for something if they

were ban but a little explanation would be nice.

As they say lack of information is a real killer.lol

Keep up the good work.

Keep up the good work.

I think the explanation was assumed to be in the rules in this case... but yeah I hear ya... thanks!

Keep up the good work.

rtrusty, I apologize. In the old forum when you deleted a post it gave us a place to explain why we did it. If this new forum has one, I haven't figured it out yet. It was completely my fault and I will try to do better. Maybe just put in a new post or something. I did try to PM you but that didn't work either.

Did I do something wrong?

It was just a recording on the dinars.

rtrusty,

I could be the culprit here. I'm not positive, because I can't find a thread that I moved, but I believe it was the one you reference. Since what you would have posted and the comments that followed it would have been an issue with forum rules, I wasn't sure what to do with it in the wee hours of the morning when I saw it ... and, since no other mods were on line, I thought I moved it to a section for someone else to help me. Now, unfortunately, I don't know where it is.

My apologies for not leaving a post ... I messed up with the new controls. So, I'm pretty sure it was probably your post with a recording. We don't intend to censor, but there are a few rules we do ask members to adhere to and even if we have to move or delete something or "x" out info, we do strive to do so in the least disruptive and censoring method possible.

Again, I apologize to you and all other interested members ... for moving your thread with no message.

luckylucy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep up the good work.

All I can add to this is, I would much rather hear actual facts when they are rarely available than to listen to the daily made up dribble of some.

There is a reason why some are banned from here, its just wrong to get peoples hopes up day in and day out ,with fiction.

• Upvote 1

Touche!!

One could wonder why....

TerryK has not made any money off of anyone. Adam, on the other hand, with pumping his book, his $20/month VIP room, pumping car insurance, etc, etc, etc, is the one trying to make money off of his followers.

Why would you care what people who've been banned from DV have to say? Why even post their stuff?

TerryK has not made any money off of anyone. Adam, on the other hand, with pumping his book, his $20/month VIP room, pumping car insurance, etc, etc, etc, is the one trying to make money off of his followers.

Pumping? He doesn't come in here saying "It's tomorrow & the rate is $xx.xx. Yes he has written a book which he sells. If you don't want it don't buy it. No money gained on no sell. VIP is for those that are looking for post RV advice and ideas & the money made from the VIP charges is used to pay for the "investment" those of us who have entered VIP have bought into. If you don't want it or need it & know what you are going to do...don't pay for it. There is still a lot of good information on the forum. The members here appreciate not being drug onto the rollercoaster of tomorrow....oh sorry this happened. Adam has said he and the others that inform us will not know until we know. All they offer is information we, those without "boots on the ground" intel, don't have.

I appreciate everything the admin does for us. They don't have to offer us a free forum. They could charge for the whole site like all the others.

THANK YOU TO THOSE OF YOU THAT WORK HARD AND READ A LOT TO BRING US THE INFORMATION YOU DO!!!!