Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

35 trillion dinars, the volume of cash in circulation

yota691

Thanks for that input

I thought the cbi was owned by the government of Iraq 100% of the stock and its non transferable

At least that's what the cbi web site says

A couple weeks back Iraq imposed a tariff on imports and said they were going to add 20% value to the dinar to cover it

But who knows

• 3 weeks later...

It is my opinion that "circulation" is a term that incorporates digital fractional dinar. M1 & M2 are both of the dinar hybrid representation of "digital circulation". It is the "supply" M0 that is important when discussing physical dinar,

M1 & M2 borrow representation from the dinar which actually distorts the real physical supply in a debt based economy aka; keynesian economics aka; mafia scam economics.

We must be careful when we say the word "circulation" because you maybe discussing "physical supply" or "digital fractional dinar" aka; 'derivative based' and they are very different when representing a "total".

In 2008 Iraq began an extensive buy back of physical dinars aka; "supply" off the streets and at a rate of $1.5 billion per month measured in USD from the 2008 oil windfall that year.

They can reduce "supply" while the fractional digital "circulation" rises extensively since its based upon derivative borrowing ~ debt based economy. This is why M1 & M2 continue to rise without having a

direct relationship with total "supply" on a 1 to 1 basis. Since Iraq has the IQD under 'tight monetary control', Iraq can buy IQD "supply" until the cows come home in the morning and still keep the IQD at 1166 to the USD. Iraq as an entity CANNOT buy back "circulation" as they could buy back "supply". Circulation of Dinar is a matrix of IOWs involving many different entities. M1/M2 actually represents indebtedness of the "supply" scammed by fractional reserve banking techniques. Usury ultimately ends up with a 1% rich and 99% suckered.

For example, you can take 1 dinar "supply" and provide 100 Dinars in circulation. Those 100 fractional dinars must be paid back at some time in the future. This system which is being used to bilk The U.S. is also being used in Iraq to bilk them. Yes this has been around for some time now, but the world is waking up to the NWO onslaught on a global basis.

Having a gold/silver based system prevents this and since Rothschild owns the CBI, one needs to read and understand his modus in mafia economy aka; keynesian mafianomics.

It is my impression that Iraq's "supply" is quit low and the Keynesian M1/M2 is meaningless in applying Austrian economic thought 'Capitalism' about Iraq's Dinar "supply" as it might relate to a 'release value' basically an (RI) since the IQD is not in anyway shape or form representative of Iraq's GNP/GDP.

The only thing I could find with relative accuracy is that the Cost Of Living Index in Iraq right now is $.86 which I found very interesting when that is compared to Iraq's 'tight monetary policy' of the IQD of $.00086 and talk of removing 3 zeros. Also this translates to 1166 and then moving the decimal into 3 spaces develops 1.166 or rounded off it becomes 1.17 Dinars per 1 USD which equals $.86.

So in summary the Iraqis are using the 'tight monetary controlled IQD at .00086 in their country which has a COI of $.86.

Does this mean anything? I don't know, I'm not in the privy, I'm just like everyone else reading tea leaves but it is interesting.

Will Iraq release the IQD from 'tight monetary policy' under the various economic pressures out there and bind it to their GNP/GDP? 

I think its up to the Iraqis and Maliki is busy murdering them in the Anbar Region ~ so they have to turn the tables on their USD petrodollar scheme in play right now.

This is one of the best run downs of the IQD situation I have read in months, maybe years. Excellent! I think the analysis is spot on. This should be pinned.

Thanks, Rasica. I am not going to bother to pick this apart for any other tidbits as I am not equipped for that. I do not have a math mind. But I do know logic, and fiat money schema (to a point) and this fits right in with it. This is why the LOPsters have been barking up the wrong tree...LOL

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is one of the best run downs of the IQD situation I have read in months, maybe years. Excellent! I think the analysis is spot on. This should be pinned.

Thanks, Rasica. I am not going to bother to pick this apart for any other tidbits as I am not equipped for that. I do not have a math mind. But I do know logic, and fiat money schema (to a point) and this fits right in with it. This is why the LOPsters have been barking up the wrong tree...LOL

I concur  :eyebrows:

G B)  RI   G :rolleyes:  RV

History of edits :: 26/2/2014 3:51 p.m. • 21 visits readable
story_img_530dd3dd18368.jpg
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} The head of the municipality of the People Abdul-Abbas Abdul Ridha, the lack of liquidity in the banks hinders the process of distribution of compensation the victims of the rains, adding that the total amount for the forms, which raised the total {116} billion {216} million, and the amount that arrived from Baghdad Municipality was {20} billion.
Said Abdul Redha told {Euphrates News} "We we started distributing compensation rain on nine centers municipality in all my center at a rate of fifty name day, which he spent a day Mikabl billion in compensation by our circle municipality," noting that "the total amount for forms filed reached {116} billion {216} million, and the amount that arrived from Baghdad Municipality was {20} billion, an increase of {17%} There are a number of meals will come successively. " 
explained that "there are obstacles facing the distribution of compensation, a lack of liquidity for banks Sometimes, it is supposed to be received billion per day for compensation, but that when contact your bank told us not to provide liquidity, so I receive half of the amount due for distribution. " 
He said Abdolreza that "whenever the available amounts of money in the bank, will be distributed in accordance with the mechanism that have been developed, according to the sequence of names in the CD filed with the department, as it is distributed in the centers of the municipality in coordination with local councils and trustees shops "selected". 
"We incite not to rally citizens on the street in order to maintain their safety, has been distributing meals in nine centers Municipality secured and protected by the protection facilities in coordination with the security forces in the region. " He continued, "It is hoped the completion of the first meal during the twenty days, and taking into consideration the safety of the committees that receive funds and their ability to balance the distribution of compensation for affected people and to do homework daily and serve the citizens," noting "The distribution process began all areas within the geographical area, which includes parts of {white, banks, inspired by Orr, WAM capers, and the people, traders, and orchards, and Bob al-Sham, and seven palaces}." The areas of the capital Baghdad, have been in the 9 th of October the second from 2013 to the wave of heavy rains have caused the sinking of residential areas and public streets and alleys, and a number of government departments and institutions, forcing the government to disrupt the official working hours for two consecutive days. As a result of this heavy rain forced many families to flee their homes because of the sinking water rain mixed with water sanitation, and demanded a number of citizens who have been affected with floodwaters dismissal and prosecution of all persons responsible for the deterioration of services, and the fight against corruption in all government departments, and service, including, in particular. Ended 2

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/173244-municipality-people-the-lack-of-liquidity-in-banks-hinders-the-process-of-distribution-of-compensation-of-the-victims-of-the-rains/#ixzz2uR8uQOxC

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking this topic should make more sense now as we see the cbi buying more gold to support the project and its new monetary policy

They seem to be selling gold to reduce liquidity of the dinar

I don't think this will happen over night

But with the help of selling treasurys and dollars and gold like the article states they can reduce it to what ever they choose to reduce it to

I don't think anyone knows how far they will go with that

Hopfully till the dinar is equal to the dollar

Thanks yota for bringing this article

• Upvote 2

It looks a though the timing is so critical in that Iraq has been looking for the Gold bubble to burst so at low market rates Gold is a bargain. I'm convinced more than ever that even Gold is manipulated.

Like stocks, Gold is rigged...IMO

Agreed!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thru further reading I think they are reducing the liquidity outside of banks and trying to get people to keep their money inside of banks

Raising liquidity for the banks while reducing liquidity outside banks

By selling gold to those who wish to have gold treasuries and dollars to take in dinar and reduce dollars thru selling the gold

So reducing liquidity of dinar and dollars outside of banks by issuing ATM cards it also helps keep liquidity inside banks

They aren't reducing liquidity of the m2

Just liquidity outside of banks

Just a transfer of sorts from outside to inside of banks

But they could be reducing the over all liquidity

Once its inside banks

Misleading headline? I believe this says that the value of the gold will equal 35 billion dinars, therefore removing that amount of dinars from circulation.

I agree. The 35 Trillion Circulation is simply 'supply + fractional digital' which equals 'Circulation'.

The 'supply' aka; physical currency I believe now is in the single digit area of Trillions perhaps 3T or 4T. Mind you this is only circumspection.

So from my point of view, it is hard to imagine that 'circulation' could be converted aka; 'backed' by the origins of the precious metals. But the word 'origins' in this article raises the red flag of derivative metal which can easily mean unmined still in the ground metal. If true, then maybe someone can 'peg' all the current $35 Trillion fractional digital circulation to the same value still unmined precious metals.

Thats what I heard they were doing [selling derivatives to the Comex based upon unmined gold and silver] this was a way to suppress precious metal prices to bolster Kissinger's petrodollar at least for a little while longer.

Edited by Rasica