Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

35 trillion dinars, the volume of cash in circulation

yota691

35 trillion dinars, the volume of cash in circulation

2/2/2014 0:00 

Selling gold to the citizens aims to be towed 
Baghdad - Mostafa Hashemi 
longer sell gold bullion to the public of important issues in maintaining the stability of prices and the withdrawal of liquidity from foreign currency amounting to - according to an official - 35 trillion dinars and converted into the origins of the precious metal as a measure to curb inflation in Iraq . 
was the central bank has decided recently coined a variety of alloys pure gold weights ranging between (5 g and 1 kg)., declaring direct actions contracted to import and then sell them through the banking system. sees director of banks in the Ministry of Finance, Dr. Hilal Taan that The Central Bank this measure comes to control the levels of inflation and the reduction of high prices. 
added Taan told (morning) that the sale of gold from the central bank to citizens represents a process of withdrawing liquidity from trading where the liquidity in the market about 35 trillion dinars, and this large number Central Bank seeks to downgrade following the procedures of monetary policy. 
confirmed its part, economic researcher Suhad Athari, said the central bank announced the sale of gold to the citizens as well as Treasury Notes and the dollar would ease the liquidity as well as he promotes price stability. She told the (morning) that this measure would diversify the means savings for citizens and raise the purchasing power of the currency is likely to witness the price of gold marked decline his request in the market. 
drew virgins that this would also reduce the rate of inflation of the currency where it can be reduced from by absorbing liquidity from the dollar in both the banks and the citizen, and turn it into a precious metal, because it is more stable in the prices of the dollar, which is subject to the repercussions of the economic situation between the United States and China and other countries, as well as the difficulty of transporting gold and turn it out of the country Mijolh keeps prices rates safe. 
virgins and concluded her speech by saying that the central bank through its monetary policy aims to achieve high growth rates and a stable exchange rate and move the process through the distribution of credit loans to the most vital sectors thus leading to economic development. SUS ended

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 4

SOUNDS  LIKE  THEY ARE SAYING  ---  they are trying to take  35 trillion  or as  close as they can  ,  35 trillion  out of the market, or  off  the  streets ,  and  by  selling gold to the average  person , that will make  the  paper dinar  more attractive ,  the  less  paper dinar  the  better  the  price  per  dinar value  should be ,  I m o  ---   the more gold sold,   the less dinar floating around, the less dinar will create a  great need for more dinar , the more the need  the higher the value , the higher the value  the more need for lower notes , and the cycle  is  started  :peace:  come on 2 to 1 value  

• Upvote 4

It seemed to me they are talking about removing 35 trillion dinars worth of foriegn currency out of banks and the citizens hands

De-dollarization leaving dinar on the streets

That's around 30 billion in foriegn currency if they are talking about removing dollar liquidity off the streets

If that's true they are saying there's around 30 billion dollars on the streets besides the dinar

Those dollars added to the reserves would put the reserves over 100 billion

Like they said last year they would have over 100 billion in the reserves by 2014

They are a little late but who knows

the withdrawal of liquidity from foreign currency

Right before what is highlighted in red

But below it goes on to say they are selling treasury notes and the dollar to remove 35 trillion dinar

I

Wow that's a step in the right direction

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

That's a lot 35 trillion dinars worth out of what 80 trillion

They can't be removing all of the currency off the streets

So I wonder how much will remain after this a hundred trillion worth , two hundred trillion worth ?

They have auctioned. Off over 500 billion dollars in the auctions that's what 570 trillion dinars worth

Some was spent buying goods outside of Iraq

But their being a trade surplus each year means their money supply grows

We don't know how much they actually have

They only show the m2 money supply for Iraq

The dollars are not part of the m2 money supply for Iraq

The dollars are part of the United States m2 money supply

And not listed at the cbi

Of course the dollars in the reserves are listed but the dollars auctioned off are not the reserves

So we wonder how many dollars are actually in Iraq

• Upvote 1

add this ...Posted Yesterday, 09:38 AM

Statistics [where]: auction sales dollar rise in the central bank in the first month of the year 2014

السبت, 01 شباط/فبراير 2014 09:45 Wednesday, February 1, 2014 09:45

. R Tft dollar sales at the central bank auction during the month of January as it was, according to statistics compiled by all of Iraq [where] 3 billion and 423.443 million compared to $ 3 billion, 58 million and 191 000 dollars in December.

But sales last month were still without sales recorded in most of the previous months has been dollar sales in the month of November 3 billion and 803.691 million compared to $ two billion and 191 million and 456 000 dollars in October while sales were during the month of September 5 billion and 275 million and 645 000 In the month of August to $ 4 billion and 563 million and 751 000 dollars.

Thus, the central bank has sold at auction during the last six months the last 22 billion and 316 million and 185 000 dollars without pumping to achieve these massive amounts of dollar rise in the price of the Iraqi dinar in the local markets.

According to central bank data daily, these huge sums sold a stable exchange rate is 1166 dinars per dollar, while sold the dollar in the market at about 1220 dinars to the dollar, which means that buyers if they have sold the currency purchased from the central bank, they get the benefit of 54 dinars per dollarفي تThe Iraqi central bank held six auction sessions per week for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies, starting from Saturday to Thursday and held over the past month January 19 hearing against the 15 sessions in December and 22 in November and 21 in October and 26 in September

The highest sale amount in a single day during the month of January at an auction on 15 when the sale of 218 million and 168 000 dollars and is one of only two days in which sales exceeded $ 200 million. Ended

http://translate.goo...nWKUFBDBvj0FY8g

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/171341-statistics-where-auction-sales-dollar-rise-in-the-central-bank-in-the-first-month-of-the-year-2014/#ixzz2sAcxpsht

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 4

I think they need to hide funds somewhere and doing it in a foriegn currency

On the streets is untraceable

You can get an idea from the auction sales and the trade surplus figures and the import and export figures

If Iraq wanted to rv and wanted to keep speculators away

They hide their money

Till its time to de dollarize

Then dump those dollars into the reserves

And no one knows how they come up with that much money so fast

But its all right there on the books at the cbi auctions dollars converted into dinar

It's not like the cbi needs to back up the dinar repeatedly they trade dollars for dinars thru auctions then use the dinar to pay public workers and pay contractors

Then they go buy back the dinars with dollars well not really buy them but replace them with dollars leaving dollars on the street every day another 150 million dollars auctioned off

Yee doggie

The cbi secret reserves are the streets of Iraq

Getting ready to replace those dollars with gold and put the dollars into the reserves

• Upvote 1

If they turn currency into gold what does the cbi do with the currency when they recieve it for the gold they sell

Do they burn the dinar and keep the dollars in the reserves

The dinar will be somewhere unless it's destroyed

I can't wait till we read that they have permanently removed dinar from circulation

I hope this is what this article is about

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the info & comments YOTA and Dontlop....The amount of IQD supposedly printed was 35 Trillion and was in circulation in Iraq, worldwide, and in the CBI. The CBI has been drawing the IQD off the streets in Iraq by dollarizing the market. At this point their liquidity is very low since most of the IQD have been drawn in. The IQD out of country will be made part of each nation's International Reserves held in their respective CB's. Sometimes these articles that come out are confusing, and don't clearly state what they are doing or saying. Then there's always the translation difficulties & subtle meanings...Thanks again...!  :twothumbs:  :salute: 

5 Stars Guys...!  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 9

I think this article today has more to do with why we are here than any other article this week yet no one says anything and it just sits here all day

I must be misunderstanding this it something

They seem to want to pull in currency with gold

Here is kap and tlars take

2-2-2014 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...We know based on the auction results that in fact, just the opposite is occurring...that the CBI cannot maintain the desired 2% spread and in fact the dinar is getting weaker. And the suggestion of selling gold or bonds for monetary policy supports that information. Back in 2012, an article or two came out that Shabibi removed 12 trillion dinar through the auctions over a 3 month period...much of which I am sure went back...for salaries, etc.

2-2-2014 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "35 trillion dinars, the volume of cash in circulation" ...the very principles of the currency auction tell us that dinar has to remain in circulation until they begin the transition. Remember that the Auctions primary purpose (and the CBI's) is monetary stability. That is achieved by a balance of currency dinar to dollar. If one or the other depletes, it creates demand for that currency. Therefore, if the dinar was being significantly removed, a substantial amount of pressure would be on the dinar value to rise in the market.

2-2-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar If we are to believe that today there is 35 trillion in circulation, we would have to believe the money supply in dinars has grown from 4 trillion in 2012 to 35 trillion by the end of 2013. The only thing that can be proved is Saleh's statements from early 2012. That would be the beginning numbers that the press has repeated over and over since then. Since 2012 the CBI has not produced any numbers on dinars out and dinars circulating in Iraq.

2-2-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar Article: "35 trillion dinars, the volume of cash in circulation" 35 trillion is a press stock number from early 2012 told to the press by Saleh. The CBI has not revealed how many dinars are in circulation since this was disclosed by Saleh in early 2012. Saleh also disclosed that there was only 4 trillion out of the 35 trillion circulating in Iraq at that time. Iraq has been dollarizing for 16-17 months. I doubt that there is even 4 trillion dinars left circulating in Iraq. [post 1 of 2...)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I doubt that there is 35 trillion Dinars in actual circulation on the street. We have read repeatedly that most of Iraq is using Dollars, for most transactions.

I would guess that he majority of the Dinars have been pulled from circulation, by way of the currency auctions.

Now way could Iraq fund a straight up RV of even a .10 cent RV if all the Dinar were floating around out there, let alone a 1:1 RV.

IMHO

The best things in life RV

yak

I wonder if this is cbi's plan to get people who have stashed their dinar under their mattress's to pull it out and head to the bank?

That's what I'm talking about

There are rich Iraqis now too

Business men and women who may want to invest in gold or treasurys

Suhad Athari, said the central bank announced the sale of gold to the citizens as well as Treasury Notes and the dollar would ease the liquidity

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/171388-35-trillion-dinars-the-volume-of-cash-in-circulation/#ixzz2sCziXdvI

If they turn currency into gold what does the cbi do with the currency when they recieve it for the gold they sell

Do they burn the dinar and keep the dollars in the reserves

The dinar will be somewhere unless it's destroyed

I can't wait till we read that they have permanently removed dinar from circulation

I hope this is what this article is about

It is my opinion that "circulation" is a term that incorporates digital fractional dinar. M1 & M2 are both of the dinar hybrid representation of "digital circulation". It is the "supply" M0 that is important when discussing physical dinar,

M1 & M2 borrow representation from the dinar which actually distorts the real physical supply in a debt based economy aka; keynesian economics aka; mafia scam economics.

We must be careful when we say the word "circulation" because you maybe discussing "physical supply" or "digital fractional dinar" aka; 'derivative based' and they are very different when representing a "total".

In 2008 Iraq began an extensive buy back of physical dinars aka; "supply" off the streets and at a rate of $1.5 billion per month measured in USD from the 2008 oil windfall that year.

They can reduce "supply" while the fractional digital "circulation" rises extensively since its based upon derivative borrowing ~ debt based economy. This is why M1 & M2 continue to rise without having a

direct relationship with total "supply" on a 1 to 1 basis. Since Iraq has the IQD under 'tight monetary control', Iraq can buy IQD "supply" until the cows come home in the morning and still keep the IQD at 1166 to the USD. Iraq as an entity CANNOT buy back "circulation" as they could buy back "supply". Circulation of Dinar is a matrix of IOWs involving many different entities. M1/M2 actually represents indebtedness of the "supply" scammed by fractional reserve banking techniques. Usury ultimately ends up with a 1% rich and 99% suckered.

For example, you can take 1 dinar "supply" and provide 100 Dinars in circulation. Those 100 fractional dinars must be paid back at some time in the future. This system which is being used to bilk The U.S. is also being used in Iraq to bilk them. Yes this has been around for some time now, but the world is waking up to the NWO onslaught on a global basis.

Having a gold/silver based system prevents this and since Rothschild owns the CBI, one needs to read and understand his modus in mafia economy aka; keynesian mafianomics.

It is my impression that Iraq's "supply" is quit low and the Keynesian M1/M2 is meaningless in applying Austrian economic thought 'Capitalism' about Iraq's Dinar "supply" as it might relate to a 'release value' basically an (RI) since the IQD is not in anyway shape or form representative of Iraq's GNP/GDP.

The only thing I could find with relative accuracy is that the Cost Of Living Index in Iraq right now is $.86 which I found very interesting when that is compared to Iraq's 'tight monetary policy' of the IQD of $.00086 and talk of removing 3 zeros. Also this translates to 1166 and then moving the decimal into 3 spaces develops 1.166 or rounded off it becomes 1.17 Dinars per 1 USD which equals $.86.

So in summary the Iraqis are using the 'tight monetary controlled IQD at .00086 in their country which has a COI of $.86.

Does this mean anything? I don't know, I'm not in the privy, I'm just like everyone else reading tea leaves but it is interesting.

Will Iraq release the IQD from 'tight monetary policy' under the various economic pressures out there and bind it to their GNP/GDP? 

I think its up to the Iraqis and Maliki is busy murdering them in the Anbar Region ~ so they have to turn the tables on their USD petrodollar scheme in play right now.

Edited by Rasica
  • Upvote 7