Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOOD: Eagle1 Update - Saturday, 2-1-14

Eagle1 Update Emailed to Recaps Saturday 2-1-14

02/01/2014

(Note: We received This Eagle1 Update via Email on 2-1-14..We do not know the date he wrote this however....Thank you)

Quick GCR Update 

Hi, Everyone:

Just a few updates to add to the notes I sent out earlier. 

The last few days have been filled with some interesting events behind the scenes.  We’ve seen the Bank of Baghdad begin selling its stock shares on the ISX at something like $7.19/share.  The hilarious thing is that on the Iraqi Stock Exchange, the shares list at 2.09 IQD.  When you do the math, it works out to $3.44 per Dinar.

That is consistent with a report that came from a Senior VP at Chase who reported to us yesterday that he was seeing the new rates for the GCR on his administrative screens.  The Dinar was listed at $3.44. 

This is a revalued figure we have been seeing since shortly after I had a sneak peak at the Iraqi Budget in the Spring of 2013.  You may remember that I calculated the RV of the IQD on the basis of taking the projected income for the year against their projected expenditures.  

The number at that time was a fraction of a penny under $3.42.  It appears they have pretty much maintained that number.  This is not an RV of the IQD: this is an RI (or an approximate reinstatement of original value). 

Although there have been suggestions that the number may actually come out closer to $3.50 with the objective of achieving parity with the Kuwaiti Dinar, it appears to me at this moment that we may have to wait to see a higher value for the IQD.

The news has been full of reports of China’s largest bank(s) defaulting on their obligations for the first time in history.  My sources assure me that while there have been some issues with some of the banks in China, what we are seeing in the news media is a bit overblown, and it reflects some “housekeeping” issues that are being taken care of. 

We really had expected the GCR to be released early this morning so that the numbers would be available globally in readiness for the Chinese New Year, which begins tomorrow. 

It seems that from a technical standpoint, this may have actually happened behind the scenes, but we won’t get to see the numbers on exchange screens at the banks before Monday/Tuesday, depending on whether the GCR is released to FOREX at 5:50 PM Eastern on Sunday night, or whether they wait until after Midnight Eastern.  

If the GCR is delayed until after Midnight Sunday, based on my past experience, I’d have to say that we will not get to do any exchanging until Tuesday morning when the banks open. 

I’ve been told that Tier One banks (prime banks in large cities, e.g., Dallas, Houston, Chicago, SF, Reno, NYC, Charlotte, etc.) have been instructed to begin releasing 800 numbers to their bigger clients so that they can begin to make appointments for large exchanges in highly secured locations.  

At the same time, the smaller, regional banks (Tier Two) are due to follow suit 24 hours or so behind the Tier One banks.  

A caveat, however!  This report seems somewhat foggy at the moment, and I have not been able to confirm this yet, even though one caller reported to me that she had received her 800 number.  We shall see.

I know that many folks are under enormous stress financially at the moment, and every delay seems to cause even more concern.  All I can say is to be at peace! 

A few years ago, the Lord gave me Philippians 4:7,8 as a song, and we have been singing it a lot lately: Finally, brethren: whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure; whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; it there be any virtue, any praise, think on these things!  

And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ!

That’s the counsel I’m giving everyone at this point!  There is a tendency to doubt, to be afraid, to be tense, to worry and fret and wonder if we’re going to lose everything. 

That’s NOT what we are to focus our attention on.  When we do, the only one who gets hurt is us, and we lose our peace.  One of the things Della and I have learned throughout the years is that you CAN lose everything and not be hurt. 

If you lose it, watch God restore what was lost and multiply things back with a level of multiplication you can’t even begin to fathom!

Blessings on you.  Eagle1

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

When he calls it "administrative" screens versus the old fashioned bank "back" screens..... are we supposed to think it now has more credibility...therein this is more real?

I've always wondered, given exchanges are listed in pairs.... and USD is world reserve currency.... when they do this global reset.... do they reset the dollar first.... or reset everything at the same time....and if everything resets to the positive... then relatively speaking aren't we in the same place....  And who decides what amount/value each country resets to?

I think we'd be better off if they reset the public debt.... Can they do that?

• Upvote 4

Come on guys Ron brings articles over for us to read because he wants to not because he has to and you guys have got to where you ridicule him for this.....its wrong and you know it.....I for one appreciate being able to read these things and for him taking his time to bring it here.....Ron buddy forgive them for some people have a nature to put others down. I know you take time out of you busy schedule to do this and there is still thousands of us who appreciate it....Thanks buddy

Thanks Ron for doing this....this is one person who appreciates you doing this for us and I know there are thousands of others that don't reply but appreciate it as well

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

I hope this link works...but here is the what was reported on January 16th about Bank of Baghdad stock... I say.... one of these days, one of the gurus will be right on.. I stil believe some of them have good intel but the timing is off knowing Iraq is too liquid to mold most times :)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/stock-exchange/

Edited by Nadita

When he calls it "administrative" screens versus the old fashioned bank "back" screens..... are we supposed to think it now has more credibility...therein this is more real?

I've always wondered, given exchanges are listed in pairs.... and USD is world reserve currency.... when they do this global reset.... do they reset the dollar first.... or reset everything at the same time....and if everything resets to the positive... then relatively speaking aren't we in the same place....  And who decides what amount/value each country resets to?

I think we'd be better off if they reset the public debt.... Can they do that?

I was wondering the same thing.  I don't think this global reset thing is legit.  Would every country be forgiven all of their debts to each other and then determine which country belong in each tier based on their GDP and military powers???  First world countries are at par, Second world countries currencies would be 2:1 to first world countries and then the 3 world countries currencies would be 3:1 to first world countries?????

• Upvote 1

Come on guys Ron brings articles over for us to read because he wants to not because he has to and you guys have got to where you ridicule him for this.....its wrong and you know it.....I for one appreciate being able to read these things and for him taking his time to bring it here.....Ron buddy forgive them for some people have a nature to put others down. I know you take time out of you busy schedule to do this and there is still thousands of us who appreciate it....Thanks buddy

Thanks Ron for doing this....this is one person who appreciates you doing this for us and I know there are thousands of others that don't reply but appreciate it as well

Thanks Heavyduty for your kind words, your defense & your encouragement...flack just comes with bringing anything over & posting it...!  I'm usually selective in what I bring over, but sometimes I bring over things that I know some want to see, and others don't...like Frank - LOL..! Be blessed my friend (+1), and may everyone have a great Superbowl Sunday...!  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't see a "-" on what Ron brought over.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't see where anyone

specifically targeted Ron in their posted opinions

of what he brought over.

It seems that we've gotten past hitting the little red button

on what people bring over, which is like shooting the messenger,

because it effects the rating of the person who brought it, not

the original author.

So...to Ron, I say keep bringing what you find.

You're the messenger, not the author...

• Upvote 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Mnt Goat Monday Update - "To Activate the Non-Oil Productive Sectors in Iraq" - Part 1 of 2 - 1/25/2016

UU6861 – “To Activate the Non-Oil Productive Sectors in Iraq” by Mnt Goat

Hello Everyone,

So today I want to say one more time we will not see any significant value increase in the dinar unless certain laws and conditions are met. One of those conditions is the cleaning up of the CBI. I firmly believe that Dr Shabibi must be back in the CBI and it must be announced publicly that he is at the helm “officially” once again. From everything I am hearing from my CBI contact the USA is very angry that this has not yet already happened.

​They have also sent legislative consultants to assist in streamlining the parliamentary process and so keep asking what is the hold up in passing of the few last remaining needed laws.

As far as any progress on currency reform process we all know that the USA, WTO and the IMF want the lower denominations launched, like yesterday. So where are they?

​This weekend I figured it was time to catch up on any new news concerning the currency reform progress. So this was the big weekend to make my call. The contact in the CBI is telling me that Iraq is intentionally stalling, mostly from corruption in the leadership of the CBI. They tell me that since mid November they (meaning GOI) has scheduled the launching of the lower denominations twice already but still no action by the CBI.

The good news is there is no more guessing games. We now know who and the reason for holding up this event. One of the reasons is corruption since the currency auctions will end once the RV happens. There is a ton of corruption in the auctions and huge sums of money being made by those controlling it. The other reason I am hearing is that some in the GOI finance committee feels it is not yet ready in meeting WTO requirements. On the other hand the WTO with the IMF say Iraq is more than ready.

So each points fingers at the other. This is of course ridiculous and so I want to add what I believe is happening. I believe it is the corruption in the CBI pure and simple and the GOI does not want to admit it has lost control of its monetary policy to the Maliki goons to the IMF or the USA. Remember the last two proxy governors were appointed by Maliki while he still held the prime minister position. But the good news is there is a plan to end this stalemate and return the CBI over to an independent monetary policy regulatory agency once again. I am being told the plan is to bring back Dr Shabibi.

We know that once they do launch the lower denominations their must be a 1:1 par with the US dollar for inflation adjustments first, then later a full scale RV is planned at a much higher rate (pre-war plus equity).

Do not be fooled in thinking that this initial inflation adjustment is the RV, it is NOT. Many of these so called intel “gurus” will tell you it is and get you all hyper. They will use it to promote their wed sites and forums. But then when it does not show up in the exchanges or the banks, all will be disappointed once again for the 1,001 time. So please just ignore all these people since they haven’t a clue as to what is going on in Iraq.

For instance in Iraq (Iraq only) this is how it will work. Right now a 25,000 dinar note is worth about $23 US dollars. So once they adjust for inflation, the same note will be worth $22,500 – $28,500. Citizens will gladly run to the bank to exchange their bulky 3 zero notes (part of deletion of the zeros project) for the more secure, cleaner, newer notes and coins. They will no longer have to carry a stack of currency to the market for shopping or be weary of carrying stacks of currency home on pay day.

We may NEVER see this adjustment on the global exchanges since it will take between 5-10 days to rollout and monitor the impact first in Iraq. Get it straight in your head right now that Iraqi citizens will be converting from dinar old rate to dinar new rate and so when you hear rates in Iraq you must remember and apply this. For all of us in Europe, USA, Canada etc, we will be converting our dinar to our rate of exchange for our countries of origin currency. So you see in Germany my rate may be different than yours in USA since I am going from dinar to Euro and you are going from dinar to US dollars. Yes- you may hear about different rates in different countries. It all makes perfect sense (if we use our common sense).

I know, I know …..that these so called intel “gurus” get everyone very confused instead of truly helping since with all their jabber they always talk about rates in Iraq as they listen to their so called “boots on the ground” who know even less than they. 

Moving forward: I have heard that a delegation headed by secretary of the state for USA proceeded recently to Iraq for the main reason of moving the currency reform along and we may see some progress soon. Look for articles about the change over in the CBI prior to any launching of these lower denominations.

Today’s News

Today is Monday January 25th 2016 and just 6 more days remaining in January. 

Parliament is now in session almost a week already and we have not yet seen much on the needed laws we have been waiting for.

Yesterday once again we hear confirmation that the Amnesty law is agreed upon by all and ready for a final vote. Will they vote on it soon?

The 2016 budget has also been passed, ratified and in the gazette. It is now open for spending allocations, but no RV(as I said it is not any indicator of the RV anyhow, it was not in 2015 and is not in 2016).

The problem of a huge deficit for 2016 still lingers as Abadi and parliament try to find ways to fill the gap. Now recent news that they are at least considering under study of increasing the value of the currency as an alternative. 

As I also commented many times already Iraq is trying to milk the west for more money and still feels it is entitled to it since it was bombed and the west should pay for its reconstruction. This is the attitude and they feel they are entitled to it. So this too has an impact on any movement for Iraq to take advantage for themselves the financial gains they can realize if they just moved forward more aggressively in all directions. They also say that we must consider the large sums of monetary drain on fighting ISIS and DAASH on their economy. This is a factor that is impacting progress in the financial and economic sectors. But this fighting will not last much longer and then what will be their excuse?

Update: Needed Laws

Article Begins

NASSIF CONFIRM THE EXISTENCE OF A FULL AGREEMENT TO PASS A GENERAL AMNESTY LAW 

Special - scales News

He confirmed a member of the House of Representatives for high Nassif, on Thursday the National Alliance, there is full agreement to pass the amnesty law in the new legislative term, indicating that there is a partial agreement on the Federal Court Act.

Nassif said, L / scales News /, that "there is complete agreement between the political forces in the House of Representatives on the amnesty law," noting that "this law possible to pass in the new legislative term."
      She added that "there are some partial agreements on the Federal Court Act in order to also passed in the current legislative term," pointing to "the need to amend the election law and amend the law of parties, which did not emanate to figure out where you this, O Party, which may not reach some kind of consensus between the Political forces".

The House of Representatives last Tuesday for its first session of the second legislative term to Thursday. 

Article Ends

Update: Currency Reforms

So I bring the article below which I believe is a very good summary of just where Iraq is now in their economy. Seems they know the problem but do not have the solution. The interesting part of the article is that this is the third time already we are hearing about the study underway of increasing the value of the dinar as an alternative to bridging the gap in the deficit.

The article is also warning everyone that if something is not done quickly that a severe financial crisis will emerge during the next 2 months.

I quote from the article below – “The Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said earlier that the government continues to search for sources of funding out of the economic crisis, including internal and external borrowing and taxation and activating the customs tariff and selling bonds, international and internal subscription and implementation of projects on credit.”

I quote from the article below- “that Iraq will go through a severe financial crisis during the next two months”

I quote from the article below- “there is a crisis of confidence between the Iraqi government and international banks and even friendly countries of Iraq, as Iraq may not be able to pay its debts in the future for not the existence of an integrated infrastructure in addition to the lack of productivity of vital sectors can be an alternative to oil, such as agriculture, industry and tourism, as well as who is waging war against Iraq and the terrorist gangs that need to be big money.”

I quote from the article below – “He continued, so the international banks apologize for Iraq if he asked her to lend to face the financial crisis or to fill the budget deficit, calling on the government to resort to other alternatives other than oil, including a focus on productive sectors such as industry, agriculture and tourism as well as the awareness of citizens and instill confidence in it in order to deposit his money in Iraqi banks on the grounds that there is also a crisis of confidence between the government and local banks on the one hand and between the Iraqi citizen on the other.”

I quote from the article below – “As a member of the Finance Committee MP Ahmad Rashid stressed that "the economic situation may be confusing but bridging the fiscal deficit is a real dilemma, noting that" there are several measures of the government to overcome this crisis and is now in the process of study, INCLUDING RAISING TAXES AND THE VALUE OF THE CURRENCY for the purpose of bridging the budget deficit .
      Article Begins

SPECIALISTS: INTERNATIONAL BANKS MAY LEND TO APOLOGIZE FOR IRAQ 

BAGHDAD / JD / .. after the decline in oil prices to unprecedented levels, and the absence of a prudent economic policy read the economic and financial future of the country by successive governments, have warned a number of specialists and observers of the financial and economic vulnerability of the country to the financial bankruptcy and the inability of the government to pay the salaries of the affair employees and retirees to the lack of sufficient cash flow in light of the low world oil prices, Marjaheen the arrival of oil prices to below $ 10 a barrel, as pointed out that international banks and friendly countries may apologize for lending to Iraq to cope with its financial crisis because of the lack of real assurances the ability of the Iraqi government to repay debt in the future.

He says a member of the economic and investment commission deputy Almamori proof, that Iraq will go through a severe financial crisis during the next two months, which may lead to a lack of staff salaries the timing of schedule, because of low world oil prices.

He Mamouri told / JD /: that the solutions the government of the current financial crisis and processors and threats to the country does not do any good, including external borrowing, which may not be achieved because there is a crisis of confidence between the Iraqi government and international banks and even friendly countries of Iraq, as Iraq may not be able to pay its debts in the future for not the existence of an integrated infrastructure in addition to the LACK OF PRODUCTIVITY OF VITAL SECTORS CAN BE AN ALTERNATIVE TO OIL, SUCH AS AGRICULTURE, INDUSTRY AND TOURISM, AS WELL AS WHO IS WAGING WAR AGAINST IRAQ AND THE TERRORIST GANGS THAT NEED TO BE BIG MONEY.

He continued, so the international banks apologize for Iraq if he asked her to lend to face the financial crisis or to fill the budget deficit, calling on the government to resort to other alternatives other than oil, including a focus on productive sectors such as industry, agriculture and tourism as well as the awareness of citizens and instil confidence in it in order to deposit his money in Iraqi banks on the grounds that there is also a crisis of confidence between the government and local banks on the one hand and between the Iraqi citizen on the other.
      The member of the parliamentary Economic Committee on the government to invest the border crossing points and activating the levies for some service organizations, as well as fees and taxes.

As a member of the Finance Committee MP Ahmad Rashid stressed that "the economic situation may be confusing but bridging the fiscal deficit is a real dilemma, noting that" there are several measures of the government to overcome this crisis and is now in the process of study, including raising taxes and the value of the currency for the purpose of bridging the budget deficit .

He told / JD / "The government is going to have all the answers and simple proportions even not be the there are gaps or heavy burden on the citizen. He noted that "the country to the brink of bankruptcy as a result of the financial crisis and low oil prices," likely the arrival of oil prices below $ 10.

It is noteworthy that, oil prices witnessed over the past week, a remarkable collapse which recorded the lowest level over the past 12 years since I arrived last Friday to $ 25 a barrel for the OPEC basket of crudes and less than $ 30 for Brent.

The Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said earlier that the government continues to search for sources of funding out of the economic crisis, including internal and external borrowing and taxation and activating the customs tariff and selling bonds, international and internal subscription and implementation of projects on credit.

For its part, the Supreme religious authority warned of the collapse of the economic situation in the country, stressing that successive governments have wasted financial resources without the benefit them economically.
      The representative of the religious authority in the province of Karbala, Ahmed net during his speech at the Friday prayer sermon, that "everyone knows that Iraq has economic and financial elements of a strong state and what God blessed him of Yes various whether the potential of the minds and the arms of his sons or natural wealth in the ground and the face of it, but the successive governments of the country for decades did not work to harness this potential to serve the people and to provide a decent life for him, but most of its financial resources wasted in successive freaks and temporary dictators wars. "

He said net "in recent years, despite emitted governments of free elections, but the situation has not changed for the better in a lot of areas, but increased the suffering of the citizens, many aspects of the Poor management and broad scale financial and administrative hand-corruption and security situations deteriorating the other hand, was prevented from investment potential of the country and financial resources for the sake of his children and their happiness service. " He called on the government to the need to find real alternatives and plans to address the financial crisis. 

Article Ends

Mnt Goat Monday Update - "To Activate the Non-Oil Productive Sectors in Iraq" Part 2 - 1/25/2016

Update: Abadi Economic Reforms

In my last news letter I brought you news of the necessity for Iraq to coordinate with the WTO and to reform the Iraqi banking system. Now we hear news of Prime Abadi on Wednesday participating in the Davos World Economic Summit in Switzerland and meeting with the WTO president Jim Yong Kim. 

What do you think this meeting was all about?

I quote from the article below – “"the Prime Minister met today, World Bank President Jim Yong Kim and his entourage, were discussed during the meeting of the World Bank for Iraq support EXPERTISE AND SIMPLIFICATION OF PROCEDURES AND ASSISTANCE FOR THE REFORM OF THE BANKING SYSTEM”.
      I need everyone to wake up and take off your blinders as to what is going on now in Iraq. The GOI is moving towards a global economy but there are procedures and banking practices that need to first be in place. How many times must I show you this in articles, SMP, MOU, etc before you believe it? You want to know why Iraq does not yet have a global currency…well here it is.

I quote from the article below – World Bank President stressed that "Iraq's success is important to the whole world and they are ready for all that Iraq needs support in the experience."

So do you think Iraq is about to go global with their currency? You tell me.

I can’t give you an exact date but I will say that Abadi is moving aggressively in this direction and it will not be long. But let’s read the articles and listen to the news. They will tell us.

Article Begins

ABADI MEET WITH WORLD BANK PRESIDENT IN DAVOS ON THE SIDELINES OF THE WORLD ECONOMIC

1/21/2016

Information / BAGHDAD / ..He met with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Thursday, on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, the World Bank President Jim Yong Kim.

Ebadi said Office in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, "the Prime Minister met today, World Bank President Jim Yong Kim and his entourage, were discussed during the meeting of the World Bank for Iraq support expertise and simplification of procedures and assistance for the reform of the banking system and provide expertise resources management water. "

The statement added that it "has been discussed participation of the World Bank experts in workshops and help reform the provinces to complete the transfer of powers in addition to their support for the reforms carried out by al-Abadi."

For his part, World Bank President stressed that "Iraq's success is important to the whole world and they are ready for all that Iraq needs support in the experience."

Article Ends

Article Begins

ACTIVATING THE PRODUCTION DOUBLES THE REVENUE FROM NON-OIL SECTORS 

1/24/2016 
      BAGHDAD –

Imad emirate called for an academic economist to activate the productive sectors which would achieve the increase in public revenues, particularly from non-oil sectors.

He d. Imad al-Ani THAT CAN INCREASE OVERALL REVENUES, PARTICULARLY NON-OIL BY STARTING TO EXPLOIT THE AVAILABLE RESOURCES OF MINERAL RAW MATERIALS, PARTICULARLY NATURAL GAS RESOURCES in a way that Cbraaidat possible.

And between access this objective by raising the level of properties of the State General Administration of land and real estate and property Other terms of effectiveness and efficiency, as well as the establishment of free zones and the optimum exploitation of the geographical position enjoyed by Iraq.

He pointed to the need for investment properties Awqaf and Religious interest over activating the religious tourism, and management of public institutions and companies in accordance with the foundations of accounting standards and modern supply the government's share of the surplus profits.

He pointed to the importance of the development of the government securities market in Iraq, to their importance in the financing of the general budget, as well as its important role in the economy and its many dimensions and this Macher him INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCES IN IT, INDICATING THAT IT HAS MANY BENEFITS, PERHAPS THE MOST NOTABLE IT REPRESENTS A WIDE RANGE OF ACTION OF FISCAL POLICY THE IMPACT ON THE OVERALL FINANCIAL AND MONETARY VARIABLES, PARTICULARLY ON INTEREST RATES AND THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE LOCAL CURRENCY INFLATION.

Concluded d. Imad al-Ani, saying: These procedures give ample space for the application of more efficient and effective monetary policy by the central bank's operations, as the government bond market while providing the opportunity for monetary authorities to achieve many related to the functions and activities of these authorities, benefits, and most important of these benefits and advantages that the existence of such markets help in the transition towards the use of indirect instruments of monetary policy management and, in particular, market operations.

Article Ends

Update: Fighting ISIS

I present the article below on the latest news of the future efforts to retake Mosul.

I quote from the article below – “US secretary of defense explained that the plan provides for the restoration of mosul through a double process, since Iraqi forces launched an offensive from the south, while chen iraqi Kurdish forces attacked from the north”.

Now we know their basic strategy. This strategy was reviewed twice both in a Paris meeting with core coalition countries (and agreed to) and again in the Davos meeting.

Article Begins

CARTER'S PLAN FOR THE RESTORATION OF MOSUL: IRAQI FORCES IN THE SOUTH AND NORTH OF THE PESHMERGA ACCEPTABLE PLAN

Friday 22-01-2016 

Twilight News / US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter said Friday in Davos, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on the same wave with the international coalition in the campaign against the organization of the Islamic state and the goal of the restoration of Mosul.

Carter told reporters after his meeting with Iraqi Prime Minister on the sidelines of the World Economic Summit in Davos that "conceivable (Abadi) to plan the battle" against the jihadists "are the same as those discussed by the beginning of the week in Paris."

Carter was referring to a meeting of the core countries participating in the coalition against al-Islamic state Wednesday in Paris, which considered that the goal in Iraq now lies in the focus on the restoration of Mosul, Iraq's second largest city, dominated by the organization in June 2014.

US SECRETARY OF DEFENSE EXPLAINED THAT THE PLAN PROVIDES FOR THE RESTORATION OF MOSUL THROUGH A DOUBLE PROCESS, SINCE IRAQI FORCES LAUNCHED AN OFFENSIVE FROM THE SOUTH, WHILE CHEN IRAQI KURDISH FORCES ATTACKED FROM THE NORTH.

Carter pointed out that "this plan acceptable to both Baghdad and Erbil," the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan.

He said that this "momentum born of the victory of the" Iraqi forces in Ramadi, "further support the benefit of Mr. Abadi, the Iraqi government."

Carter pointed out that this creates for the Iraqi government "opportunities for further efforts", in parallel with the increase of the coalition military efforts, according to what has been agreed in Paris. He focused the Paris meeting to take advantage of the "Undo" jihadists organization of the Islamic state and to work on the hit "centers of influence" in tenderness and Mosul.

Article Ends

Article Begins

MYSTERY SURROUNDS THE IRAQI POSITION ON THE DEPLOYMENT OF US TROOPS TO SECURE THE BORDER WITH SYRIA
      :
      01/24/2016 
      Long-Presse / Baghdad

Expects that the US deployment of "special forces" near the Iraqi-Syrian border in preparation for battle retrieval of Mosul "Daash".

The new troops will come from Kuwait and will work on the separation of "Daash Iraq" from the other in Syria, according to the parliamentary committee for security and defense.

Furthermore, it does not exclude the parties in opposition to the National Alliance of the United States, and hinting to the possibility of using "force" against any foreign military presence in Iraq.

And speak other parties in the National Alliance for the existence of "quasi-consensus" within the Shiite bloc to reject Western interference in the country without government approval.

Despite the rejection that reported by the Prime Minister for the deployment of any foreign troops on Iraqi soil, but mystery still surrounds the official Iraqi position about the American officials statements.

Constipation border with Syria

In turn, US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter said Friday that the coalition led by the United States to fight "Daash" restore the cities of Mosul and tenderness, and that he will use "ground forces" in the framework of Strutijeth to achieve this.

He said Carter, who was speaking in Davos, Switzerland, "we must eliminate them in two places and I would like to make progress in this regard as soon as possible."

He said the coalition raids and bombs used to control the roads between the two cities and cutting off communications between them. "Of course this will separate the Iraqi theater of the Syrian theater."

Carter said he will be sending more ground troops likely to support the existing forces there but also part of a strategy to mobilize local forces "and not try to solve them.

For his part, says Mohammed al-Karbouli, a member of the parliamentary security committee, said that "liberalization of Mosul need to cut supplies coming from the Syrian tenderness controlled by Daash".
      It is likely Karbouli, in connection with the (range), that "the US 101 Airborne Division in that task."

The 101st one of the elite units of the US military, and specializes in the use of helicopters to carry out offensive operations. Band phones, described as an atmosphere of more American teams and a number of 16 thousand troops and 270 Apache attack helicopters and Black Hawk helicopters and Chinook helicopters and contributed to the Kuwait war in 1991 and the Iraq war in 2003.

In late 2015 quoted (Army Times) American military, for military leaders as saying that "the headquarters of Task Force 101 in Kentucky will move to Kuwait, to lead combat missions and operations training and consulting Iraqi security forces during the battles for nine months."

Gen. Gary Viluxa, the division commander, confirmed that "the primary concern for the past three months was the study of the situation in Iraq." He pointed out that "the band mission in Iraq will start with the beginning of next year."

Forces free...!
      The Iraqi government, in turn confirmed a month ago that any deployment of foreign troops on Iraqi soil needs to coordinate with them. He said al-Abadi deploy troops without the consent of his government "is hostile."

But Karbouli says that "the government agreed to the international coalition, and the new force will be part of that alliance," adding that "the new forces are not wild in the conventional sense, but rather the quality of forces will have a special mission."

The president of the parliamentary bloc solution rejected the deployment of US forces Iraq to fight Daash that he "would be an incorrect decision." Karbouli says that "American power will provide free of weapons and control of the border 24 hours, with Iraq desperately needs so he was facing a financial crisis."

Member of the Commission on Security asserts that "Daash still fighting fiercely in Anbar and Salahuddin, despite victories in Ramadi and Tikrit," stressing that "Iraq needs US intervention to resolve the battles there and reduce the loss of local forces."

He says a member of the Union forces, the most prominent Sunni blocs, "The United States is responsible for the chaos in Iraq and the correct mistakes," but he corrects saying "Anscheran for a new occupation, but they are created from the problems and addressed them."

Liberal: Snquaomanm again
      In parallel confirms Deputy for the Sadrist movement that "resistance factions would expel US forces as it did previously unknown, if entered in spite of the government."

The MP Mazen Mezni, a member of the Liberal bloc in an interview (range), that "the deployment of Western troops in Iraq would be a steal for victories popular crowd."

Mezni added that "the Iraqi forces and the crowd does not need foreign troops, especially as it has its own editing a number of cities."

On the other hand confirms the Liberal bloc member that "the National Alliance agreed almost entirely to reject the deployment of foreign troops, and that the head of government is part of that alliance."

He called the Sadrist bloc member US forces to "refrain from interfering in the affairs of Iraq," pointing out that "Iraq does not need even Astbartah to information from Washington and have to leave us and leave."

The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr suspended, the end of 2015, on news the deployment of US forces in Iraq as "rejects any kind of interference, whether land or air or even freely."
      Citizen: accept conditions
      On the other hand says MP Habib Terminal, a spokesman for the citizen's parliamentary bloc, said that "there is an agreement between the government and all political forces to reject any interference RSVP without government approval."

And confirms Terminal, through a statement with the (range), that "the government does not yet apply to the deployment of US forces in Iraq." But he said, "would be in favor of the citizen block any effort in supporting Iraq fighter Daash condition the government's approval."

Terminal ruled out that the United States of meddling in Iraq without the approval of his government, expecting that "the United States would not violate the security agreement signed between the two countries."

Article Ends

One more item today:

Let’s not forget to keep praying for the success of THESE IRAQI AND COALITION SOLDIERS. I believe their success is in part some of the acceleration of the process we are now witnessing. 

Remember too to pray to the princess of peace – Our Blessed Virgin Mary. She has the ear of Christ and she can intercede in heaven and bring us the peace we all desire here on earth. We can not do it alone. I believe that if we all make this our daily prayer you will see change. It is already working even in the short time since I have been publishing this prayer section. It does not matter what religion you believe, if you pray then to your oven beliefs entity it is still the same powers and good for all of mankind. Ultimately it is all the same God anyhow.

“Lord, protect Abadi and all who stand with him in righteousness, the Iraq and Coalition Soldiers who are fighting the good fight against terrorism, that they would be shielded from the enemy and would be Victorious against them! We ask that the Victory comes swiftly and healing of the Iraqi peoples and all whom have been effected by these evil doers can begin!

We pray for the process of the currency reform, the full implementation of the Iraqi economy to full international status and the bringing of prosperity and wealth to its people“ Amen!

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
      Mnt Goat
    • By ronscarpa
      Mnt Goat Wednesday Update - "We Must Re-focus and Pay Attention" - 12/09/2015

Part 1 of 2

Thank you George for  sending this to D.Recaps.)

UU6843 –“ We Must Re-focus and Pay Attention “  by Mnt Goat

Hello Everyone,

So today I am writing a short and to the point news letter. There is not a lot of new current news concerning the currency reform and the needed laws.  Until Abadi solidifies his reform coalition these last remaining needed laws will just sit there on the shelf and collect dust.   

Today’s News

Today is Wednesday December 9th   and yes we are now entering the second week of December already and still no RV. 

Many events seem to converge on the month of December, and in particular mid December, so let’s pay close attention to what is happening this month. I believe in retrospect we will say this was a very significant month.     Update: Currency Reform

I want to keep all of us focused on currency reform. Right now this is exactly what we should be watching in expectation of the launching of the lower denominations. Many sources have told me the plan of the CBI is to launch the lower denominations sometime before or by the end of the year. Will it occur? We can only wait and watch.

Can I scream it any louder,  again and again watch for ….CURRENCY REFORM….. CURRENCY REFORM !

So in my last news letter dated 12/7, I had to clarify 4 points once again that many where still VERY confused over.  One of these items reviewed the currency auctions and I presented to you an article at that time topic.

Did you read the article? Did you learn anything from it?

So today we get yet another article on the same topic. 

As I keep saying – if the government or the CBI has multiple articles on the same topic all in just a matter of days it means they are concerned and thus this is where we should then focus our attention. They are about to do something in this area.

So what are they about to do with the currency auctions?

Months ago the CBI told us the currency auctions would be scaled down and by end of the year 2015 they would end. We are just weeks away.

Now we see a member of the finance ministry,  Majida al-Tamimi, being out spoken about the practices in these past auctions and how the selling of the Iraqi currency and its corruption has held back its true value from being realized.

I quote from today’s article below -  “pointed out the need to abolish auction currency called to distance his administration from quotas partisan and political” 

Tamimi also questions if other neighboring countries have currency auctions. They do not and it is a rhetorical  question.

I quote again from the article below - " stressing the necessity to run the central bank by specialists in the economy and financial sectors and not according to the quotas that have caused the destruction of the Iraq economy”.

So we see Tamami also does not like how the CBI is now being run. She feels the need for much more expertise. She sees corruption in the money auctions. So like I said I do not believe Dr Shabibi is back at the helm. He may poke his head up once in a while, give his opinion but he IS NOT RUNNING THE CBI !  This article alone is very strong evidence of it. I have presented evidence before but many still doubt what I say.

Article Begins

TAMIMI: AUCTION CURRENCY DESTROYED IRAQ'S ECONOMY      

08/12/2015

BAGHDAD / JD / .. criticized a member of the parliamentary finance committee Majida al-Tamimi current Central Bank, as pointed out the need to abolish auction currency called to distance his administration from quotas partisan and political.

She said Tamimi, a statement posted on its official website and seen by Agency / KD / The quotas political and partisan confound the work of government institutions, particularly the economic ones, "stressing" the necessity to run the central bank by specialists economy and money, not according to the quotas that have caused the destruction of Iraq's economy.

"She said al-Tamimi said the currency auction in a large increase in spite of our pleas to the many Bank Central need to reduce the sales of hard currency, especially since these sales sometimes be covered by the reserve value negatively affect the quantity, "emphasizing" the importance of maintaining the size of the reserve and in line with international standards.

"The eye that" there is a great imbalance in the auction currency "which showed that the central bank customers from the private sector are buying the dollar at the official rate under the pretext of covering imports State and this move carry an imbalance intentional, the fact that the sale of the dollar at the official rate goes into the pockets of corrupt" .ostgrepett Tamimi of the "insistence of the central bank to hold an auction of currency", wondering "Is there in the neighboring countries of the coin auction as is the case in Iraq / end / 22

Article Ends

Article Begins

TAMIMI STRESSES THE ABOLITION OF THE CURRENCY AUCTION AND KEEP THE CENTRAL BANK FROM QUOTAS      

Baghdad-
      criticized a member of the parliamentary finance committee Majida al-Tamimi current Central Bank, "stressing" the need to cancel the auction currency and the dimensions of Directors of the Bank for quotas partisan and political. "

Said al-Tamimi said in a statement received by the agency all of Iraq a copy of it, that "political and partisan quotas confused the work of government institutions, particularly the economic ones," stressing "the necessity to run the central bank by specialists economy and money, not according to the quotas that have caused the destruction of the economy Iraq.

"Tamimi said and explained," currency auction in a large increase in spite of our pleas many of the Central Bank of the need to reduce the sales of hard currency, especially since these sales sometimes be covered by the reserve value negatively affect the quantity, "stressing the" importance of maintaining the size of the reserve and in line with international standards.

"It pointed out that" there is a great imbalance in the currency auction, "noting that" the central bank customers from the private sector are buying the dollar at the official rate under the pretext of covering imports State and this move carry an imbalance intentional, the fact that the sale of the dollar at the official rate goes into the pockets corrupt.

"and was amazed Tamimi of the" insistence of the central bank to hold an auction of the currency, "she wondered," Is there in the neighboring countries, an auction of the coin as is the case in Iraq.

"and raised suspicions of corruption and operations of laundering money through the central bank auction where announced, specialized issues of integrity and crime a misdemeanor court Economic and money laundering, on 20 August issued sentences of imprisonment and a fine against officials in the Rafidain and North after being convicted on charges of corruption and money laundering, a banner earlier in the presence of 20 defendants in this some issues largely chairman.

"The Federal Court Supreme, announced on the sixth of July, several articles unconstitutional in budget 2015 law, including Article 50, the judge to "compel the Central Bank identifies sales of hard currency [the dollar] in its daily auction ceiling does not exceed $ 75 million a day."

with the exception of the Governor Central Bank and the Agency on the Keywords, the court's decision as "came in accordance with the Constitution and the Law on the Central Bank, which is a great importance because of its impact in promoting and supporting the independence of the Bank and remove him from influencing the policies and decisions."

The relationships declared in 20 of the month of November last that the bank reserves foreign exchange of 60 billion dollars, "adding that" enough for six months, "noting that" the Central Bank is working on the application of parallel policy to maintain the overall stability of prices and curb inflation, "

Article Ends

Article Begins

AN URGENT NEED FOR ACTION TO RAISE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR IN THE EXCHANGE      

Dec 6, 2015   

BAGHDAD - Imad emirate
      There are economic convinced strong that the decline of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate with a surplus in the balance of payments reflects the fact that the national currency undervalued real value, so there is an urgent need for action to raise the value of the dinar in the exchange market through direct and constant intervention of the Central Bank Iraq to reduce the sale price of the dollar against the dinar in the currency auction.

This form-oriented basis points in the direction of strengthening the exchange value of the dinar against the dollar, by taking administrative decisions in a row by the monetary authority, this argument completely intact from the point of this analysis Aloguetsada.dmn oriented academic d said. Awad Fadhil importance of this road in the exchange rate management to be desirable high domestic inflation rate, and raise the value of national currency against the dollar from 2004 until the first quarter of 2010 was in line with the objective to be achieved, a stop the rise in the general level of prices, and strive to reduce the rate of inflation at acceptable levels economically, but who got to the monetary authority continued to approach raising the value of the dinar against the dollar (ie reduce the value of the dollar denominated in dinars) after the decline in the rate of inflation and to control it and install the official exchange rate at a level may not necessarily reflect the level of equilibrium in the market. And when you return to economic indicators easily realize that increasing the degree of intervention in the exchange market and the persistent administrative move towards the low value of the dollar or the selling price was not officially compatible with fundamentals Alkla.ooodh d.Awad when devoting the vast proportion of resources in favor of consumption this with limited capacity in the absorptive INVESTING energy, low competitiveness of industries producing goods traded (except oil), and the tyranny of service activities and the acceleration of price levels and the high level of unemployment and the decline in the relative productivity of industrial and agricultural sector and high production costs All of this leads to the effect brake on Aloguetsad.utaba development:   It is practically impossible that a single monetary tool you can achieve more than one goal has not been used other tools to achieve especially necessary adjustments both financial and structural including help to put the economy on track, the dosing sequence in adjust the exchange rate administratively was in itself incompatible with the economy as a whole as a result of this situation that eventually become the national market value of the national currency is determined in response to market forces, which in turn reflect the economic and political situation in the country is desired.

It is normal in this case to become the nominal exchange local currency denominated higher than its market value any higher than its equilibrium, reflecting the possibility of the dinar exchange in the market price moved to a lower level than the level at which settled upon by government intervention and the imposition of decision Aladarei.okhls to say:

This economic vision strengthened through the big difference between the dollar sale scheduled to price in a market auction Central Bank and its price generated in the free market by supply and demand forces of reaction, since no longer the difference confined to the rank of decimal but exceeded for up to two places decimal places, and so is no longer within the limits or economically acceptable ranges at the international level and Mahla.alomr other is that private demand for the national currency prevailing market price or the current is less than the total special offer, and that the central bank intervenes in the foreign exchange market to buy the difference in order to support the local currency internationally. This shows clearly that the Iraqi Central Bank intervenes to artificially create intentional or on the request of the national currency against the Show more foreign currency, so that the quantity purchased from the local currency, which was higher than can be purchased in normal circumstances to sustain high and stable exchange rate.

Article Ends

Discontinuing the money auctions at the end of December

So now here is the juicy part of today’s news.

More FACTS - The CBI has told us in two articles already, one of which I presented to you in my past news letter, that they will scale down the money auctions to the point of discontinuing them at the end of this year (meaning the end of 2015). Do you really understand what the auctions do for Iraq?

The CBI sells dinar at these auctions for US dollars. This helps increase the CBI reserves. Countries do not keep their own currencies in their reserves. Instead they keep valuable, stable currencies of other countries. Thus Iraq wants to collect US dollars. But the corruption in the auctions is that the currency is being sold at an undervalued rate. This is at the heart of the problem. This is what is driving down the rate.

Let’s now look at a recent article I provided below. It is from a financial expert in Iraq.   

The most interesting part of the article below is when the financial expert says and I quote – “calling on the central bank to the need to implement the project to delete the three zeroes instead of resorting to the issuance of new editions (referring to the 50k, 100k and 500 notes) may affect the trade balance in the market”.   *****************************************************************************

Mnt Goat Wednesday Update - "We Must Re-focus and Pay Attention" - 12/09/2015 .. Part 2 of 2   So what will happen when the currency auctions do end...? 

What will happen when 2016 comes rolling around and we have not yet seen any significant increase in the IQD rate?  Will they still re-launch the 50k notes and launch the 100k notes as they told us they will do?

So I want everyone reading this news letter to realize that the news about the revaluation of currency focus should be on the actions of the CBI and the statements made by the Finance Ministry. The value of Yuan in China or the value of the Canadian dollar does not matter to us. No one is exchanging ZIM or any other currency at any significant increase. Jut ask them to tell you the bank so you can go exchange too and see how they fumble for an answer. This is all nonsense and only shows to me these intel providers are shooting at straws to get some news to bring you. They do not have a pulse on what is really happening in this area of currency reform. They are all bent on just giving you this hyped up nonsense news. 

All these other issues we seem to be bent on focusing our attention and effort on have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with revaluing the IQD nor impact its value. Plain and simply put,  the increase of the value of the dinar is dependent on four main factors:

1.    The ability of the CBI to manage its value – must get the value to a 1:1 in order to see the full RV.
      2.    The prevention of money laundering and counterfeiting – directly effects it value
      3.    The security measures being taken in Iraq – need level of stability to allow it, the GOI must sign off
      4.    The Reconciliation efforts in Iraq – need laws to implement resolutions to agreed promised by GOI to allow it. The GOI must sign off.

I wish I could eliminate any one or more of these items from the list and tell you any of them are “all done”. Any or all of them could still have a major impact at this timing of the RV. But let us focus on today’s news for this is what we do know for sure. 

So what happened in mid November...?   We witnessed an enormous amount of activity towards the movement of the “project to delete the zeros”. Then suddenly is got all quite again on this topic. This is where we are now. So what happened?

We need to address this today since I had a very long talk with my contact in the CBI and what they are attempting to do and were driving towards since November. 

When did it get so quite...?
      It got very quite on this topic right after the CBI announced is was going to “postpone” (or “halt” ) the further launching of the 50k notes until 2016. This was is the last week on November. Why did they do this?

All we know about this subject matter is what they tell us in the news. No one can read their minds. So what they told me is the launching of the 50k notes was not as successful as they had hoped. It did not serve its overall purpose and was met with much resistance. The citizens do not want more of the same 3 zero notes.

Now they are telling us the money auctions are driving down the rate of the dinar and is that RESISTANCE FACTOR they must overcome. There is no alternative now but to launch the lower denominations and to drive the rate up somehow for the next step in the process to work.   But how do they do this...?

If you have been paying attention the only conclusion to this news now is in two different, closely dated articles. They are trying to figure out what is holding back the rate of the dinar. They are indirectly telling us they know they need to raise the rate and we all know darn well this rate must be a 1:1 par with the US dollar since they have told us this over and over again [yet many of you deny it because you are stuck in your heads on the fact this is going to be the RV and I keep telling you do not mix apples with oranges. This is NOT the RV but a measure being taken to combat inflation and kick start the process. The RV comes later once the 1:1 rate is reached]. Please get out of this thinking and do mind shift. It will help you understand this entire process better.
      Are you opened minded now to listen...? 

So by taking all this information I just told you we can see that they want to pop out these lower denominations but can’t until they get the rate under control and are able to raise its value to the required and planned rate, about a 1:1 par value to the US dollar. I say “about” because it does not have to be exact but close enough.

But if there is more demand for the US dollar (thus a higher rate and demand for USD) then how do they  overcome this?

I can assure you they are brainstorming now as I write this news letter and are dying to launch the lower denominations any day now. So I am now hearing they may wait until very early in 2016. Why...?

They may wait until the money auctions are over and watch the impact  the scarcity of the currency has on the rate. Remember I told you that if you create scarcity of almost anything and the demand is still strong you will increase its value. So by getting rid of these money auctions they hope to create a shortage of the dinar.

Remember the dilemma they are in. Let me spell it out for you now. But we have to take a step back in time to understand.

Years ago they already have drawn in nearly 80-90 % of the 3 zero notes from inside Iraq. The CBI told us this so it is FACT. In 2012 they had hoped to RV. They gained the advantage at that time because the demand for the dinar was high since they artificially created the needed scarcity of the currency. The flow of US dollars had not yet filled the gap. Remember? This gap is the VERY IMPORTANT part I need to emphasize today. They need to recreate this gap somehow. This will drive up the rate of the dinar.

But now since they let this opportunity slide by them in 2012 and its almost 3 years later, the US dollar has filled the gap left by the scarcity of the dinars. So on these money auctions they tried to draw in the dollars from the economy and artificially open up this gap once again thus creating a situation to get to a 1:1 value. This has been ongoing over and over again and we have seen them even increase the money auctions in the past without any success in this area. So now the tactics have to change. This tactic did not work for two reasons: 1) corruption in the private banks sold the dinar at undervalued rates at the auctions 2) some of the dinars ended up back into the streets.

So what do they need to do now...?
      They first needed to draw in the dinars back into the CBI from the Iraqi in-country. The 50k notes were part of this solution. This event  is not meant to directly increase the value but was hoped to begin the cycle of scarcity. At the same time if they stop the currency auctions this will also cause yet more scarcity of dinars.

So they plan to end the currency auctions  by the end of the year.

They also just announced that they need a set of regulations to govern the future actions of the CBI and so we saw this set of regulations going before parliament soon for a vote and implementation. These regulations set strict rules for the money auctions and handling of the sale of currency. This they hope will eliminate corruption that seems to constantly drive down the rate of the dinar.

Folks I do not know how to explain this any better. In order to fully understand what is going now in the CBI you have to remember the past news and put the pieces together with what we are now hearing in the news. It does all make sense and is all very logical.

There are no “secret” sources or bank memos or screens that are going to tell you the timing of the RV. You surely don’t have to pay donations to some site either to tell you this. Instead all the information is out there for you to read for yourselves and learn. But remember it is a culmination of events over time that tells the story of this saga. If you are paying attention you can see the big picture. I am trying to do this for those of you that don’t have this ability and I resent the fact that these other idiots keeps messing with your minds to convince you it depends up some TRNs or what China or any other country is doing. How about watching Iraq?   After all it is the Iraqi dinar we are watching to RV….right? 

So if you really want to know what is holding up any significant increase in the value of the IQD just follow the money, the money in Iraq. After all it is all about money and the money we are watching is the IQD ! 

All we can do now is sit back and wait and watch what happens next. Our focus must be on the actions of these two agencies – the CBI and the Finance Ministry.
      Update: Maliki Syndrome
      I thought all passports were invoked for all high level officials having any dealings with the Mosul and ISIS incident last June. How does Maliki now get to travel around and even worst receive 3 billion dinars from the Iraq people to cover his expenses? Maybe there is much more to this visit than meets the eye? We will just have to wait and see how it all works out. See article below.

Article Begins

PRESIDENCY OF THE REPUBLIC ACCOUNTS: VICE PRESIDENT NURI AL-MALIKI TO IRAN, THE EXPENSES OF THREE BILLION DINARS!

Date: Tuesday 08/12/2015 13:43     

A source in the Department of Finance reported to the Presidency of the Republic, the Vice President of the Republic asked the Department of Finance to conduct a three billion Iraqi dinars under the pretext of treatment expenses within the Republic of Iran.

The source, who did not want to disclose his identity in a statement singled out our website on Tuesday: that Maliki although relieved of his post as vice president a sovereign decision, but that he had asked the amount of three billion dinars claims he used to handle himself during his tenure as vice president.

He announced Nuri al-Maliki's office, the latter went to the Iranian capital Tehran to visit therapeutic, will continue for several days.

"The last visit to Nuri al-Maliki to Iran was in August 2015, where he met with Iranian officials and discussed with them the latest security and political developments in Iraq and the region and as a result returned with many items on a promise list he was hopeful of regaining power and implement.

Article Ends
      Update: Fighting ISIS

Iraqi government forces Tuesday evening regained its headquarters operations in Anbar from the grip of Daash.
      and have now recaptured a key district in the city of Ramadi.

It's a matter of days to control other districts in the heart of the city of Ramdi. So far they have retaken key districts like Tamim in the west, Albu Farraj and Albu Ziyab in the north, Tash and Anbar University in the south. These are key areas and this effort is looking very good.

There is a lot of recent propaganda being put out about the negativity of Turkey or any US elite ground forces coming into Iraq. I can assure you it is all nonsense since there is a huge coalition of over 100,000 soldiers frm Turkey to sweep into these regions to assist. These are coalition soldiers and not some political maneuver from Trukey to split Iraq.

The resistance (Maliki and his terrorists) of course are afraid of any assistance being given to Iraq of this nature. They will tell you all sorts of patriotic reasons why this should not happen. Oh – but what about their private militias who ran their own security forces to enforce their kind of corrupt law over the last 4 years in Iraq. Where was the patriotism then? You must put this all into perspective and know the propaganda machine is still putting out their version of the news. This is why I talked in one of my articles on how to differentiate between the garbage and reality. I hope you were listening. 

Let’s keep the daily prayers coming for the success of the fight against ISIS everywhere in the world. Praying does not mean we are weak. Instead it puts God on our side for the righteous and so how can you go wrong if God is on your side helping to protect the innocent and the helpless. It really comes down to loving all of the human race but we have a right to protect and defend ourselves against evil too.

Article  Begins

URGENT .. IRAQI FORCES REGAIN "OPERATIONS ANBAR      

Twilight News / security sources reported on Tuesday evening that the Iraqi security forces regained its headquarters operations in Anbar from the grip of Daash.

A security source said the Twilight News that he "was edited Anbar Operations Command headquarters north of Ramadi and in full control of the headquarters and raising the Iraqi flag above it."

"The co-operation of the regiment commando operations Anbar attribution of tanks and tankers flying and the international coalition and the Iraqi" which was confirmed by other sources.

The military media cell in a statement that the Anbar operations have killed dozens and destroyed the headquarters of a number of terrorist Daash in Albu Faraj Abu Diab area during the progress of the former headquarters of the Anbar operations in coordination with the international airline alliance. "

Article Ends   Article Begins

IRAQ RETAKES RAMADI DISTRICT FROM ISIS

AFP Iraqi security forces member in the town of Husayba, east of Ramadi (7 December 2015)

Iraqi government forces have recaptured a key district in the city of Ramadi, which is controlled by the jihadist group Islamic State, officials say.

The Counter-Terrorism Service said it had cleared the south-western area of Tamim on Tuesday after a fierce battle.

Soldiers and militiamen have been preparing for months for a final assault on Ramadi, and recently told residents to leave the city centre.

Ramadi was captured by ISIS in May in an embarrassing defeat for the Iraqi army.
      Last month, government forces completed their encirclement of the city when they retook the Palestine Bridge, which straddles the River Euphrates in the north-west.

AFP Iraqi troops and pro-government militiamen have encircled Ramadi in recent months
      The move cut off IS militants inside Ramadi, about 90km (55 miles) west of Baghdad, from their strongholds elsewhere in Anbar province and in Syria.

'Mobile bridges' Iraqi Counter-Terrorism Service spokesman Sabah al-Numani told the AFP news agency that after troops launched their assault on Tamim, IS militants "had no choice except to surrender or fight and they were completely destroyed".

Anbar's police chief, Maj Gen Hadi Irzayij, also confirmed that Tamim, which is separated from the centre of Ramadi by a tributary of the Euphrates, had been retaken. It is the first significant incursion into Ramadi since the army dropped leaflets over the centre last week warning residents to leave.

It's a matter of days to control other districts in the heart of the city," an Iraqi army source told the BBC.

We have retaken key districts like Tamim in the west, Albu Farraj and Albu Ziyab in the north, Tash and Anbar University in the south.

The source said the key challenge now was how to approach the city centre, where roads and buildings were likely to have been rigged with bombs.

AP A US-led coalition has been carrying out air strikes in support of the offensive
      "We are using mobile military bridges to cross the Euphrates to the city centre from the north and the west as the main bridges have been destroyed in the intense battles with the terrorists," the source added.

the US military last month estimated there were between 600 and 1,000 IS militants in Ramadi.

On Monday, the US-led coalition against ISIS said it had carried out six air strikes targeting the group's units, weaponry and positions in the Ramadi area.

Article Ends
      One more item today:

Let’s not forget to keep praying for the success of THESE IRAQI AND COALITION SOLDIERS. I believe their success is in part some of the acceleration of the process we are now witnessing. 

“Lord, protect Abadi and all who stand with him in righteousness, the Iraq and Coalition Soldiers who are fighting the good fight against terrorism, that they would be shielded from the enemy and would be Victorious against them! We ask that the Victory comes swiftly and healing of the Iraqi peoples and all whom have been effected by these evil doers can begin! Amen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
      Mnt Goat
    • By ronscarpa
      Stevel Update & Comments - 11/24/2015 Stevel:  Greetings,  I rarely do updates but wanted to share these articles and news. Look who is promoting the new currency and valuation now, yes Iraq themselves.  
      These articles come from some very close friends of mine and wanted me to share.

If you recall, Ray and I have shared our comments for months about no changes until ISIS is under control. These articles back that up 100% and makes our sources in Iraq some of the best credible sources anyone can have.

Pack your bags and get ready.

This is so "IN our faces".
      The IMF has told the world that they expect Iraq to re-enter the "market" before the first half of 2016. 
      Now we have a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee while speaking about future revenue happen to say "oh, by the way the 1, 5, 10, 20 and 100 IQD notes are going to be distributed during 2016."
      ~~~
          I am like "WOW". Do we just choose to not believe what we are being told?It certainly appears to me that they (Iraq, CBI, GOI) intend to change the value of the IQD...I believe, unlike previous years, and I have never liked dates, but in this case the window of opportunity starts January 1, 2016.

Financial Parliament (time): next year the economic situation will not be different from the current – November 21, 2015 Private Bankers Association warns of cash crunch Financial Parliament (time): next year the economic situation will not be different from the current BAGHDAD –

Tamara Abdul RazakParliamentary Finance Committee predicted not different economic situation for the next year for this, while the private banks association confirmed the possibility of financial distress traffic with low oil prices and increased government spending.

Said committee member Mohammed Abdul Khaliq (time) yesterday that (the 2016 is no different from 2015 in the budget situation, there may be a slight difference industrial and agricultural loans in addition to projects that pay on credit and has also been a mechanism in place for private sector companies to contract and labor).

He (there is not an economic crisis but a cash crisis due to low oil prices and the solutions lie in unpaid loans from the central bank as well as the payment term loans in addition to the issuance of the investment law in Iraq). He said that Abdul-Khaliq (the new currency trading category 50 000 dinars, where specifications are difficult to falsify being printed at a global and specialized companies As for the issuance of class 100 000 dinars premature Valammer).

Stressing that (based on the dinar exchange rate, particularly that protected reserve role to maintain the exchange rate and the purchasing power in this case is not affected because there is a very large reserve).

Adding that (the dinar exchange rate against the dollar will not be a change if the central bank continued to provide the need of dollar traders and those who need these currency). He pointed out that (deletion of zeros from the dinar was discussed a meeting held at the central bank and this decision may exhibit some of the negatives and deferred for the time being).

The director of the Association of private banks Ali Tariq (time) yesterday (next year will see significant financial hardship and fall in oil prices will increase government expenditures), he said (there are certain things several State followed to avoid economic disaster which reduce government expenditures

and the expansion of the collection of customs and tax any obtained from eligible and not raise their value since there are more than 50 percent of the traders do not pay customs duty and tax for one reason or another as well as providing appropriate) investment environment. 

He pointed out that (the central bank next year will present another new currency worth 100 000 dinars and then followed the process of deleting the zeros currency in circulation is to be one dinar and 5 dinars and 10 dinars and 25 dinars and 100 dinars). 

He pointed out that (the dinar exchange rate stable against the dollar and the value of 1220 dinars to the dollar will be stable throughout the year). The economic expert contrary goldsmith said (time) yesterday (thousand new dinars, the 50 category which was approved reprinted contribute significantly to ease circulated and traded between traders and shoppers as well as they constitute facilitate financial transactions in economic activity within the market process). 

He pointed out that (the decision to issue currency not related to the process or raise the value of the dinar plan, because raising the value depends on the increased economic activity of the country and domestic production multi-species in all sectors. 

When it increased the country's activity and production increased value of the dinar worldwide). He added that the (main objective of issuing currency to facilitate daily transactions, especially that the country does not have the significant digits in the dinar).

He explained that (the authorities concerned to do the decision to delete the zeros and it contributes significantly to the process of reading the amounts documented in the financial accounts and in particular it aims to facilitate this process).  
      http://www.azzaman.com/?p=136507
       ------------------------------------

Parliamentary Economy: delete the zeros need a safe environment and next year will see the issuance of a class of 100 thousand dinars BAGHDAD / Ali Al-Shammari 

11/22/2015   A commission parliamentary economy, on Saturday, for the issuance of class 100 000 dinars cash currency early next year in order to market need to handle them, pointing out that legal action properly and in conformity with the laws of the central bank, while stressing specialists in economic affairs that the issuance of the big currencies, whether of class 50 100 000 dinars, or is part of a large project to restructure the Iraqi currency.

Said committee member economy parliamentary Najiba Najib said in an interview to the "long" that there is a tendency to issue small groups also categories of 50 and 100 dinars.

And for the project to delete the zeros confirmed Najib said "the Iraqi Central Bank completed the previously all preparations for the project, indicating that it" has been postponed because of the situation security is stable "in what it said that" the application of the project to delete the zeros needs to assign by the government and parliament to make it a success after the stabilization of the situation in the country because the ground current is suitable for the implementation of such a project.

"said Najib that" the subject of deletion of zeros is linked to the security situation closely because it will include all operating in the country banks to receive the old currency and replaced by the new and the old collection and destruction of pointing out the difficulty of the success of that process in the provinces experiencing control Daash parts of them.

"The central bank announced in the (November 11, 2015) for issuing new cash paper category 50 thousand dinars, attributing this to the completion of the Iraqi Securities monetary structure and the development of high-class value in circulation.

For his part, counting the economic expert on behalf of Anton in an interview with the "long" that the decision to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency requires a political and security are conditions stable, stressing that "the change the Central Bank of Iraq administration caused the postponement of this project, "said Anton that" the issuance of large denominations will reduce trading in foreign currency and facilitate the transfer of large sums of money from one place to another process.

"He explained that" the current currency consumed much of it because of dealing directly without relying Visa card, as in most countries and that a large currency will facilitate banks and companies work and reduces the number of Trustees of the Fund in.

"He called Antoine" the central bank to explain the cause of the issuance of the large cash currency through educational seminars to prevent cases of concern in the Iraqi market and the fear of issuance Because of the weakness of the culture of this topic ", stressing that" the currency and medium of exchange nor a target and weaknesses and strength are linked to the country's economy.

"said the governor of the bank on the Keywords in the (3 March 2015) that the project to delete the zeros existing project has been put into practice and that gave light Green to start with, "he said." The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more. "

http://www.almadapap...ar/news/499613/
      LINK

Stevel:  You all have a very safe holiday and we will update you as we learn more.

This info is just huge. These also assure me that yes, the time has come and start preparing for our lives to change.   Blessings until our next update.  Steve  
        buck72801:  Economy  Monday 23 November 2015 | 12:48 | Number of readings: 328 Economist: Central Bank refused to distribution of salaries in dollars "correct decision" BAGHDAD / ... considered the economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine, on Monday, the central bank rejected a proposal to the employees' salaries or part of the distribution of the dollar as a "correct decision", among that raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar needs to be other economic steps

TheWoods:   Thanks for asking me to elaborate on my opinion, sorry about the delay, Anyway... I'm saying that the CBI is right. The dinar will NOT go up in value, if they disperse salaries in dollars. Iraqi's prefer dollars now, and they are trying to get away from that.

Not to mention, to be "sovereign" they can't use (WB or IMF guidelines, i forget which one) dual currencies, except for oil & remittances, if they are to be a part of that/those organizations... And the "Other steps" they speak of, we all know what they should & will Be - Lord willing!            imho  not so humble huh???

"we have a national currency and the distribution of the dollar affects the sovereignty of the country and will create many distortions in the market and will face accountants, bankers have great difficulty Regardless salaries. "

Stevel:  This is a very good thing. We all want Iraq to use their own currency. If they switch to the USD, then we would have some or many concerns.

The people are sick and tired of hearing about how great their currency is going to be but yet still nothing is done about it, yet! I love the yet. The yet is next.  Have a safe Thanksgiving and enjoy your travels.  Blessings,   Steve

• By ronscarpa
      Enorrste: Emphasizing A Few Interesting Points - 11/11/2015

The Central Bank Issued Banknotes Fifty Thousand

Baghdad and babysit - The Central Bank of Iraq, Wednesday, for issuing a new banknote fifty thousand Dinars category, attributing this to the completion of the Iraqi Securities monetary structure and the development of high-class value in circulation, as he emphasized that it contains "structures against attempts at counterfeiting Balastantsak".

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Falrayy.com%2F&sandbox=1

Enorrste:  Once again we see that the plan is still in place, although delayed.  We had expected to see this in August as I recall.  Coming out now is just about consistent with our understanding of Iraq's delayed timing schedule. 

Enorrste:  This confirms for me, in spades, that we will see the withdrawal of the 25000 notes during the next month or so, followed by a gradual reduction in the money supply total itself (value, as well as number of notes in circulation), thus setting up the scenario required to release the dinar to a free float.
      ~~~    
      Enorrste:   I would not even be surprised to see a 100000 note come out within the next 45 days.   All in all this is turning out to be a very good week.  Enorrste

More Comments On ARTICLE:  Experts called on the government to take the advice of the Federal Reserve and are demanding monitors currency auction

Enorrste:   There are a few interesting points that I read in this article that I would like to emphasize.

(Article in full posted below comments)

Enorrste:   The first point is that the intervention of the US into Iraqi affairs is, first and foremost, given to stop dollars from going to Iran and/or Isis from Iraq.  This is why they are recommending the discontinuance of the auctions.

Enorrste:   The second point is that it is clear from this article that the CBI has failed to move forward, in spite of its saying that it wants to move forward, largely out of fear of failure.  The article specifically states that they are afraid to unpeg the dinar out of fear that it will fall in value rather than rise in value.

Enorrste:   The third point is that the CBI is also afraid to release the dinar because it fears that their reserves will disappear overnight.  This is an unfounded fear, incidentally, because a freely floating currency will have no impact directly on reserves UNLESS the CBI intervenes, which would NOT occur if the currency floated FREELY.

Enorrste:   The fourth point is that the US is backing the play of the IMF in calling for both the cancellation of the auctions and a release of the dinar to a free float. 

Enorrste:  This is powerful indeed, because the backing of the US Fed is significant backing.  We may safely conclude that the US Fed has been working with the IMF directly to get this ball moving, finally.

Enorrste:   All in all this has been a great day for dinar news!

ARTICLE: Experts called on the government to take the advice of the Federal Reserve and are demanding monitors currency auction
      BAGHDAD / Ibrahim Ibrahim

He called on the Iraqi government economists to take the advice of the US Federal Bank to curb the smuggling of currency operations and control the flow of money, demanding to find alternatives to currency auction without affecting the stability of domestic prices to the market.

The economist said Maytham coffee in an interview (range), that "the US Federal Bank's position on the Central Bank, is the practice of two main functions, the first is the support and assistance and to express an opinion and advice, the second is an observation in terms of financial and drag-and-flow processes to the government, and also control and money coming into Iraq Fund as a result of the sale of oil.

"He added that" the Fed is watching the money that could be smuggling operations occur in the Iraqi Central Bank usually offers advice to the Iraqi side the need to address the exchange rate towards liberalization and subjected to the forces of supply and demand than in the keep under the control of the Bank and the currency determined by the auction.

" He said that "at the same time advised to cash in general and economic stability in order to prevent exposure economy big shocks, as advised to maintain foreign reserves and not depleted."

He continued, "The currency auction and the proposed suspension by the central bank, the bank could provide on the move, what their impact on the breach of economic stability and the fear of rising dollar exchange rate and the decline of the dinar value, especially with the inability of the economy to generate production and its dependence on imports, and the existence of a group traders and dealers would be conducted by speculation that could lead to a sharp rise in the dollar exchange rate.

"He noted that "The central bank looking for alternative solutions to the auction currency, so as to ensure the achievement of the equation is not easy to include the preservation of foreign reserves and prevent drained quickly, with the continuation of the monetary and economic stability, the equation is far from easy, and that with such a situation in which the economy back on Exchange Rate Powered by the bank over the long years.

"Allowal Street Journal revealed that the Federal Central Bank and the US Treasury cut off the flow of American cash to the Iraqi Central Bank account this summer, because of fears of Iranian money in banks or in the hands of Daash.

To resume transfers only after the approval of Iraqi officials to impose strict controls on the dollar coin distribution. For his part, economist Mustafa Mohamed Habib said in an interview (range), "The way the Central Bank's work in recent years has raised a lot of questions about the amount of money smuggled out of the country by the daily currency auction."

He added that "the doubts and the information provided to the bank US Fed, led to the direct warnings to the administration to the central bank on the effectiveness of local laws towards big waste of foreign currency.

"He said the beloved" The Iraqi economy is not in isolation from the world economic movement, and there is a global supervisory institutions for the movement of the dollar in different directions can determine the direction of money and methods various washed.    
      "He said the" work of the US Federal bank regulatory only and has the ability to advise you of some of the international institutions for the development of internal work, including the Central Bank of Iraq.

"He pointed to" the need to take the government's advice provided and built upon to rid the work of the Bank of the phenomena of rampant financial corruption inside the local market and a private auction sale of foreign currencies, which drives the local market according to data to be mostly different from the laws and regulations currently in.

"The Central Bank of Iraq denied, earlier reports that indicated to stop pumping money to him from his accounts in the US Federal.

The bank said In a statement, the "long" has received a copy of "the news reported by some newspapers and news sites about the stop pumping money to him by his calculations by the US Federal baseless."

The bank said that "the US Federal continuously conducting all events of accounts being the only party responsible for the it. "

LINK  
    • By ronscarpa
      Wednesday Mnt Goat Update - "More WOW!!! News" - 11/11/2015 (Part 1 of 2)

UU6831 –“ More WOW!!! News “  by Mnt Goat

Hello Everyone,

I want to wish everyone in USA a Happy Veterans day and to all members who served, not only in USA forces, but in any armed forces around the globe, in any country  that supports freedom, compassion and love – Thank You!   

Being a prior member of the armed forces myself for many years I am fully aware of the sacrifice and dedication that is needed.

Often while on military leave, upon returning home, you see a different perspective on the place you  left behind. Sometimes you witness the folks going about their daily lives, their comfortable jobs and just living and enjoying their families. While your life is turned upside down fighting the bad guys and living often in harsh conditions. But you persevere and you sacrifice because you know there are going to be better days when it is all over. Soon someday this day does come and you are discharged. But the bad guys never seem to go away.     I now have my own family and we live in southern Germany now. I do enjoy the freedoms and I have two children and a loving hubby. Our business is good for our Gasthaus. We do not ask for much. Simply raising our children and having opportunities and money to enjoy my family is all I ask. What is wrong with just living simple and enjoying the small things.  These so called small things may be small to others but I have come to realize I could not live without them. They are HUGE for me. They include my favorite hikes up the mountains, the peaceful times when I can sit with my two girls or watch them play in the alpine meadow,  and then what about the loving hands of my hubby as he gracefully stokes my hair, looks kindly into my eyes and I know he loves me dearly. This is all simple freedom.   

Some say that FREEDOM is not cheap and there is price to pay for it. I say they are foolish idiots. FREEDOM is totally FREE and there is no price for it. God has given us this gift. It is us who take it for granted and abuse it upon our fellow human beings. It is we who are stupid. We throw this gift away and then think we have to fight to get it back. We never learn our lesson and it seems we keep throwing it away and keep fighting to get it back.

We teach our children too that violence is being strong, that offense is the best defense. We spend so many hours a day watching violent TV and we keep telling ourselves it is only entertainment. Really? Do you not think this violence impacts your moods, dreams, and reactions? Could it maybe be at the root of some of the violence?

So why do be let it continue? Some say  it is our freedom to watch what we want. Again I say to this we throw away our freedom by our daily choices and then we wonder later where it has gone. How about thinking about these choices for a change and realize they may be the wrong choices?

It is totally up to us as to know that this FREEDOM is a privilege only God has given us. Like so many privileges we do not understand the responsibility that comes along with them. Yes- it is a responsibility as to how you decide to treat other human beings. You always have a choice. You can decide to treat others with dignity and unselfish love or you can let those evil desires take control over you. There is always a choice and you just have to realize this choice too is part of the FREEDOM.

I am not saying it is always easy. I know it is hard. Oh boy there are times when I would just like too hammer someone. But in respect I reframe and remember they may not realize they have just hurt me so much and sometimes a not so violent reminder like a kind word does more good then harm. 

Unfortunately there are those that do not realize this gift and do not want to work for opportunities to get ahead. They are lazy and would rather use excuses (like religion and ideals) for this laziness to plunder and take what is rightfully not theirs and others work hard to get. They abuse their own freedom. We see it now in this terrorism movement. If nothing else during this terrorist crisis you all need to truly understand the motives behind this terrorism movement.

Learn for yourselves but make sure you truly know the true motives and not just the ideals and propaganda used to recruit. In doing so you will see just this laziness and extreme need and struggle for world control, dominance and power and once again the plundering of the world’s wealth.  There is nothing else. There is really no high and almighty ideals of freedom fighting involved or protecting loving families. Plain and simple - it is a struggle of greed and power.   So many of you now might be asking - what does this lecture on choices and freedom have to do with Veterans day?  To all you who have to ask yourselves this question all I can say is this is my point. We simply do not understand what freedom is and truly how to be free.

So on this occasion of Veterans day I want to say - War is hell on earth and is evil. It should be banned permanently from the face of the earth. This should be the basis for all discussions on this matter.

You want to truly understand war?

Then join the military and get sent to the front lines. Or better yet have one of you own children go to war and lose that child. Or maybe experience having one of your siblings injured and see how it impacts his/her life. Yes- these are parts of the sacrifices we mention so many times. I guarantee you will soon become an anti-war activists.

There is nothing wrong with peaceful people or those apposed to war. Since this should be our natural state and someday we can become this too. Yes we can all truly be free. But this will not happen in supporting violent TV shows, video games, sports or any activity that fosters these tools of brainwashing of violence. We have become a violent society. Do you wonder why? It is up to us to tone down this violence. In fact it is part of our responsibility of our freedom to do so. You want to talk about freedom and preserving it? Well this is it.

So often we ask where does all this perpetual war come from? When will we finally have peace? 

All I can say is in my life so far I have come to realize that it all begins at home with each and everyone of us.

When will we finally have peace on earth?
      We will have peace when enough of us truly want it. It is really that simple!

Today’s News

Today is Wednesday November 11th. I know I just wrote a news letter yesterday but all the news is just so good I had to come to you again and tell you about what is now happening. ************************************************  "More WOW!!! News" - 11/11/2015 (Part 2 of 2) Today’s News
      Today is Wednesday November 11th. I know I just wrote a news letter yesterday but all the news is just so good I had to come to you again and tell you about what is now happening.

Can we possibly see an RV this coming weekend? I hesitate to give a timeframe so close to seeing many other events, that I believe still must happen prior to any RV, however I will say that the news on the currency reform subject matter is just amazing and all of it is just what we should expect prior to any RV. From it all we know that we are very, very  close to something happening in regards to the currency of Iraq.     We are soon moving into the third week of November already and we see this movement to get the budget completed by the end of the month. We are also now witnessing new pro-reform blocks arising. These new blocks have been the handy work of the Sadarist, Kurds, Hamid and of course orchestrated by Abadi.

I fully believe that they are doing this in order to slowly over take those apposing a free Iraq such as all these so  called Abadi reforms will bring. This new movement will create such a majority in parliament it will quicken the pace of the reform movement and we will finally see the needed laws that have been stalled.

I presented the article below. NO Hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS.

I like this article because it is telling us many things that we suspected already.

First it is telling us the mandate to withdrawal confidence from the Abadi gov’t will not happen and I quote from the article -  “withdrawal of the parliamentary mandate of the head of government, except for the issuance of some individual statements of some of the characters that may not represent the opinion of a particular”

So all this garbage about any withdrawal of Abadi’s govt is just that – propaganda and foolishness from Maliki and his goons.

Again I quote from the article – “Revealed political sources, what it called the invisible hands which is seeking to block government reforms, indicating that the majority of those who damaged their interests and have lost their privileges by the implementation or the issuance of a number of decisions which they considered a violation of the mandate granted by Parliament to Ebadi as prime minister.

Remember everyone I told you to look for a breakup of the Dowa party and the State law coalition. This is happening as I write this news letter. This would have to happen to segregate Maliki and his goons yet more and isolate them politically. Looks like Maliki will no longer be heading the Dowa party. What does this all mean?

As I said in prior news letters too this isolation makes Maliki and his goons very venerable to the justice system since they no longer have any real political base to stand on. Also with the passing of the Parties law, this is the final nail in his coffin since the Dowa party or any party member for that matter can not longer support him due to his military affiliation. Since he was acting commander and chief of the armed forces in Iraq (refused to designate a permanent defense minister) he is automatically excluded from politics.

Maliki must be brought down prior to any RV. I still FIRMLY stand my ground on this conviction. Why? Because this will be the end to the Iranian influence, the level of influence that has disrupted and corrupted Iraq since the beginning of post war and the pulling out of USA troops in Dec 2011.  It is time for a new Iraq! We have been told over and over again this Iranian influence and its connection to terrorism and corruption in Iraq MUST END prior to getting fully out of sanctions. What is left for sanctions over Iraq?

Just the giving back their currency under Article 8 of Chapter VII sanctions. So do you see the connection? 

In my last news letter (LINK) I also mentioned news of a swat team now being formed to serve arrest warrants on these “high” ranking officials for crimes as evidenced in the files from Chalibi. This is all happening so fast. We watch for this news in the coming days too.

Article Begins

ABADI POLITICAL MOBILITY LEADS TO THE FORMATION OF PRO-BLOCKS REFORMS

11/11/2015 
      A visit by the prime minister and the speaker of parliament to Najaf to meet with religious authorities there, mixed reactions in the popular and political circles, accompanied by visions variation on the implementation of government paper reform and anti-corruption campaign launched by the Prime Minister recently decisions, some led to the threat of the need to re-demarcation of the relationship between the three authorities and arrangement of the powers in accordance with the Dstr.vi the meantime, see the corridors of Parliament Achtdada political ferment and split the parliamentary blocs into two streams, one in favor and supportive of the government and another conservative on some of those decisions and the mechanism for its implementation, which he described as «were not responsive to the ambitious».

According to sources close to the government, the prime minister is leading a quiet political mobility and an undeclared form a parliamentary bloc in support of his government to ensure the implementation of reforms and pass laws and legislation in the House of Representatives away from obstacles differences and rivalries between the political blocs.

Revealed political sources {morning}, what it called »invisible hands» which is seeking to block government reforms, indicating that the majority of those who damaged their interests and have lost their privileges by the implementation or the issuance of a number of decisions which they considered a violation of the mandate granted by Parliament to Ebadi as prime minister.

In the midst of these interactions, it did not announce any block so far and officially for real mobility for the withdrawal of the parliamentary mandate of the head of government, except for the issuance of some individual statements of some of the characters that may not represent the opinion of a particular block.

لا مواقف مضادة للحكومة No anti-government positions

The leader of the Supreme Islamic Council, Hamid burdensome, denied in an exclusive interview with «morning», the existence of any permit or formal talk of any party adopts an anti-government stance or reforms approved by pointing to the existence of some of the deputies who share in some reservations and observations, expressing It hoped that exceeded there to be real and meaningful, useful and fruitful reform process, stressing rejection of any party and its mass stand against reform or rejected or hindered.

ورقة المجلس الاعلى Sheet of the Supreme Council

He revealed burdensome for the most important paragraphs contained in the paper of the Supreme Council to support the government, noting that the Council had announced in advance, first and foremost is that the reforms in order to be realistic and real it is necessary to be unconstitutional and intersecting with the law so that it can not object to them from any of the parties political.

He added that the second paragraph states that the reforms must be comprehensive and not partial or Trgiah lest he look just like to soak up the street congestion and response to the demands of a transient, but comes in the framework of an integrated vision of a package of reforms ».

And the third paragraph, said the leader of the Supreme Islamic Council, said he «must be balanced reforms and that has the support of all political forces to be based on a strong and stable base without being challenged and be the focus of controversy and give and take, so that Parliament could be passed easily».

He added that the fourth paragraph indicates that the reforms must be radical, not cosmetic solution such as certain ministries, when we look at it realistically we find it just as the integration of the ministries remained ministries that are supposed to have been abolished and all its employees and their belongings ».

انطباع القوى السياسية The impression of political forces

And on reading the Parliament of government measures and reforms, Maaleh said the impression among some political forces is that the reforms «were not meet the ambitious», stressing that the current phase

Witnessing political mobility in order to translate those reforms and head of government paper and develop a program to achieve its objectives which they were intended.

He also stressed Maaleh need the government to support the parliament and support the parliamentary blocs to implement and pass legislation that supports the reforms, so there motionless sustained political with the prime minister, adding that the meeting, which was held last week and which was chaired by the Prime Minister with the political body of the National Alliance, was not a meeting in order to Collect supporters of the blocks present to the government, but rather was intended to reach understandings and communication between the political forces to be the House of Representatives on a line parallel with the government in its reform program, noting that consultations were on the level of heads of blocs and the presidencies of the executive and legislative authorities.

القاعدة الداعمة للاصلاح support base for reform

He stressed the need to Maaleh that al-Qaeda Parliament in support of the march Government Reform provides, noting that the meeting was to discuss the demands made by the delegation of coalition forces, which were not not outside the framework of the political consensus paper, which was formed on the light of the government.

He said Maaleh that there is confusion between the rumors about the withdrawal of the mandate of the government and the withdrawal of confidence, saying, «We do not know whether this confused intentional or unintentional», pointing out that the withdrawal of the authorization is the process of redrawing or three of the powers of the authorities to install rights so as not to invest vote the former on the reforms package beyond what is likely to bear the vote.

Article Ends

In my last news letter (LINK) I talked about many GOLDEN NUGGETs. Wow!  In fact it seems almost weird how just in the last couple news letters I talked about looking for these signs to give an indication that an RV was on the near horizon. Do you remember these signs? Signs like Iraq telling of the project to delete the zeros, the launching of the lower denoms and coins, launching the 50k and 100k notes, float vs fixed, going international, etc, etc…

So then what happened?  Out pops all these articles in a matter of just days. Yes just days. All of them about the monetary reforms and setting up for the revaluation of the currency. I got to tell you I was not surprised since I expected this news any day and it had to come soon, since December is just around the corner. But I was shocked that this situation now could be so predicable and so logical.   As a result of this news I know someone from Iraq news media is reading my news letters. Probably getting them tweeted or reading Dinar Recaps. So I then thank whomever delivered this news to us and I can ask to keep the news media real, honest and keep it coming….lol….

So in this regards today is Wednesday and out pops another one of these GOLDEN NUGGETs. I included the article below. This is one for the launching of the 50k notes. Again it WOWED me !

We know the CBI can not launch these notes without also soon launching the lower denominations and coins and they can not do this unless they also have some kind of revaluation or significant increase in the value of their currency.

Something is going on here!  Lets see in the coming days what comes from all these GOLDEN NUGGETs as of lately on the currency reform subject. Seems possible too that maybe an RV prior to December could happen after seeing all this news lately. The rate they are moving is amazing.

Again it would not surprise me if they did move quicken even more on this currency reform program since the IMF has what they needed namely - the Investment law, cleaned up these money auctions, conducted IMF bank audits, Anti-money laundering bill, and soon a realistic 2016 budget, fully funded. 

Article Begins

THE CENTRAL BANK ISSUED BANKNOTES FIFTY THOUSAND (50 000) DINARS CATEGORY      

Sumaria News / Baghdad
      Announced the Central Bank of Iraq, Wednesday, for issuing a new banknote fifty thousand Dinars category, attributing this to the completion of the Iraqi Securities monetary structure and the development of high-class value in circulation, as he emphasized that it contains "structures against attempts at counterfeiting.

Balastantsak." he said Bank in a statement received Alsumaria News, "it was issued banknotes category 50,000 thousand dinars dimensions of 65 mm width, 156 mm length, which is dominated by light brown except Framework decorations that took bold color," adding that "the purpose of the issuance is to complete Iraqi papers monetary structure and the development of high-value category in circulation. "

Article Ends

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
      Mnt Goat   
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.