Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOOD: Eagle1 Update - Saturday, 2-1-14

Eagle1 Update Emailed to Recaps Saturday 2-1-14

02/01/2014

(Note: We received This Eagle1 Update via Email on 2-1-14..We do not know the date he wrote this however....Thank you)

Quick GCR Update 

Hi, Everyone:

Just a few updates to add to the notes I sent out earlier. 

The last few days have been filled with some interesting events behind the scenes.  We’ve seen the Bank of Baghdad begin selling its stock shares on the ISX at something like $7.19/share.  The hilarious thing is that on the Iraqi Stock Exchange, the shares list at 2.09 IQD.  When you do the math, it works out to $3.44 per Dinar.

That is consistent with a report that came from a Senior VP at Chase who reported to us yesterday that he was seeing the new rates for the GCR on his administrative screens.  The Dinar was listed at $3.44. 

This is a revalued figure we have been seeing since shortly after I had a sneak peak at the Iraqi Budget in the Spring of 2013.  You may remember that I calculated the RV of the IQD on the basis of taking the projected income for the year against their projected expenditures.  

The number at that time was a fraction of a penny under $3.42.  It appears they have pretty much maintained that number.  This is not an RV of the IQD: this is an RI (or an approximate reinstatement of original value). 

Although there have been suggestions that the number may actually come out closer to $3.50 with the objective of achieving parity with the Kuwaiti Dinar, it appears to me at this moment that we may have to wait to see a higher value for the IQD.

The news has been full of reports of China’s largest bank(s) defaulting on their obligations for the first time in history.  My sources assure me that while there have been some issues with some of the banks in China, what we are seeing in the news media is a bit overblown, and it reflects some “housekeeping” issues that are being taken care of. 

We really had expected the GCR to be released early this morning so that the numbers would be available globally in readiness for the Chinese New Year, which begins tomorrow. 

It seems that from a technical standpoint, this may have actually happened behind the scenes, but we won’t get to see the numbers on exchange screens at the banks before Monday/Tuesday, depending on whether the GCR is released to FOREX at 5:50 PM Eastern on Sunday night, or whether they wait until after Midnight Eastern.  

If the GCR is delayed until after Midnight Sunday, based on my past experience, I’d have to say that we will not get to do any exchanging until Tuesday morning when the banks open. 

I’ve been told that Tier One banks (prime banks in large cities, e.g., Dallas, Houston, Chicago, SF, Reno, NYC, Charlotte, etc.) have been instructed to begin releasing 800 numbers to their bigger clients so that they can begin to make appointments for large exchanges in highly secured locations.  

At the same time, the smaller, regional banks (Tier Two) are due to follow suit 24 hours or so behind the Tier One banks.  

A caveat, however!  This report seems somewhat foggy at the moment, and I have not been able to confirm this yet, even though one caller reported to me that she had received her 800 number.  We shall see.

I know that many folks are under enormous stress financially at the moment, and every delay seems to cause even more concern.  All I can say is to be at peace! 

A few years ago, the Lord gave me Philippians 4:7,8 as a song, and we have been singing it a lot lately: Finally, brethren: whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure; whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; it there be any virtue, any praise, think on these things!  

And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ!

That’s the counsel I’m giving everyone at this point!  There is a tendency to doubt, to be afraid, to be tense, to worry and fret and wonder if we’re going to lose everything. 

That’s NOT what we are to focus our attention on.  When we do, the only one who gets hurt is us, and we lose our peace.  One of the things Della and I have learned throughout the years is that you CAN lose everything and not be hurt. 

If you lose it, watch God restore what was lost and multiply things back with a level of multiplication you can’t even begin to fathom!

Blessings on you.  Eagle1

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

When he calls it "administrative" screens versus the old fashioned bank "back" screens..... are we supposed to think it now has more credibility...therein this is more real?

I've always wondered, given exchanges are listed in pairs.... and USD is world reserve currency.... when they do this global reset.... do they reset the dollar first.... or reset everything at the same time....and if everything resets to the positive... then relatively speaking aren't we in the same place....  And who decides what amount/value each country resets to?

I think we'd be better off if they reset the public debt.... Can they do that?

• Upvote 4

Come on guys Ron brings articles over for us to read because he wants to not because he has to and you guys have got to where you ridicule him for this.....its wrong and you know it.....I for one appreciate being able to read these things and for him taking his time to bring it here.....Ron buddy forgive them for some people have a nature to put others down. I know you take time out of you busy schedule to do this and there is still thousands of us who appreciate it....Thanks buddy

Thanks Ron for doing this....this is one person who appreciates you doing this for us and I know there are thousands of others that don't reply but appreciate it as well

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

I hope this link works...but here is the what was reported on January 16th about Bank of Baghdad stock... I say.... one of these days, one of the gurus will be right on.. I stil believe some of them have good intel but the timing is off knowing Iraq is too liquid to mold most times :)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/stock-exchange/

Edited by Nadita

When he calls it "administrative" screens versus the old fashioned bank "back" screens..... are we supposed to think it now has more credibility...therein this is more real?

I've always wondered, given exchanges are listed in pairs.... and USD is world reserve currency.... when they do this global reset.... do they reset the dollar first.... or reset everything at the same time....and if everything resets to the positive... then relatively speaking aren't we in the same place....  And who decides what amount/value each country resets to?

I think we'd be better off if they reset the public debt.... Can they do that?

I was wondering the same thing.  I don't think this global reset thing is legit.  Would every country be forgiven all of their debts to each other and then determine which country belong in each tier based on their GDP and military powers???  First world countries are at par, Second world countries currencies would be 2:1 to first world countries and then the 3 world countries currencies would be 3:1 to first world countries?????

• Upvote 1

Come on guys Ron brings articles over for us to read because he wants to not because he has to and you guys have got to where you ridicule him for this.....its wrong and you know it.....I for one appreciate being able to read these things and for him taking his time to bring it here.....Ron buddy forgive them for some people have a nature to put others down. I know you take time out of you busy schedule to do this and there is still thousands of us who appreciate it....Thanks buddy

Thanks Ron for doing this....this is one person who appreciates you doing this for us and I know there are thousands of others that don't reply but appreciate it as well

Thanks Heavyduty for your kind words, your defense & your encouragement...flack just comes with bringing anything over & posting it...!  I'm usually selective in what I bring over, but sometimes I bring over things that I know some want to see, and others don't...like Frank - LOL..! Be blessed my friend (+1), and may everyone have a great Superbowl Sunday...!  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't see a "-" on what Ron brought over.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't see where anyone

specifically targeted Ron in their posted opinions

of what he brought over.

It seems that we've gotten past hitting the little red button

on what people bring over, which is like shooting the messenger,

because it effects the rating of the person who brought it, not

the original author.

So...to Ron, I say keep bringing what you find.

You're the messenger, not the author...

• Upvote 2