Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who was the first person to tell u about the Iraq dinar?

sheltagar

Howdy Sheltager...it was a new friend who will name "unnamed" because his "intel" came from guru's like Okie...needless to say, it didn't take me too long to smell the B.S. and get straightened out by coming over to Dinar Vet's...Adam is a straight shooter, and we have a great group of people around here that we fondly refer to as our "DV Family"...can't wait for this ride to be over to meet y'all, but I will have to give some credit to that first guy who told me about the dinar even though I would never have made it without doing my own due diligence and surrounding myself with some real good folks!!! ;o)

I had a contractor job in Camp Taji, Iraq 2009. The lead for the mechanics "suggested" we buy some because something was going to happen "soon".  4 1/2 years later, soon hasn't happened. But when I got stateside, I bought a bunch more....just in case.

• Upvote 2

My intro to the Dinar was from a 14 year old neighbor who did

my yard work for extra money. He said that ebay said it was

a way to become rich. I laughed and asked what is ebay. I 

looked into it after buying the book how to buy and sell on

ebay for him. AJ now 25 turned out to be quite the businessman.

I found DV by accident  and was glad I did. Thank you all for 

being there for me and eachother.

• Upvote 1

A friend...she told me about it. We thought it was going to happen soon. We even opened bank accounts so we were ready...lol

She has moved to Iowa and I miss her very much. we both firmly believe that one day this thing will happen. 

I have educated myself a WHOLE lot since then...and we share our plans when we get to see each other. 

• Upvote 3

My brother and sister-in-law. She found out about it from a "well to do" couple she cleans house for. He paid her for one day(?) in Dinar. Then she had to come home and tell my brother. Wish I had been there for that! :lol: Anyway, it grew into a small group of friends who bought some, one already had some he had purchased while on deployment there, and he never told us about it.

Wm13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 1

I was told by a business associate. She was all fired up and was buying as much as she could. I recently heard she was buying on layaway. LOL! Well; I did some homework, bought what I could afford to lose. So here I am years later....

Go RV!

• Upvote 1

10 years ago.........one of my friends .  She now has lost faith in it but Im still going strong.  I've always had a very good feeing about this.

I too accidentally found DV and its helped me put this in perspective .  Soooooo glad to be here...     :backflip:      among all you beautiful people... :D

• Upvote 2

My son - 9 years ago he had bought some and suggested I should buy some and have an enjoyable retirement .. 9 years later past retirement age and still don't see any light at the end of the tunnel .. You posts here encourage me but I still thing it's a long way off and I am yet to be convinced otherwise .

My son - 9 years ago he had bought some and suggested I should buy some and have an enjoyable retirement .. 9 years later past retirement age and still don't see any light at the end of the tunnel .. You posts here encourage me but I still thing it's a long way off and I am yet to be convinced otherwise .

It's coming, and after many years in this, I believe we are close. Hang in there.

Wm13

Some customers bought several goats from me  a few years ago & we got to talking about things.....they gave me one of the guru sites & I believed it was really going to happen in next few days & was so excited I slept with the computer on & the phone nearby thinking it would happen at any minute. 

After all, they had intel, boots on the ground, & had people already cashing in!

When I woke up out of the "IT WILL RV ANY MOMENT NOW" daze from the guru site & realized they were full of ka ka,

I researched & found Adam's site & the rest is history!

GO RV!

Thank you WM13... I have hung on this long and I sincerely hope we are close (I'd like to think Real close) but I am aware this is Iraq and they are merely players in a far bigger game also .. :)

Oh, yes I believe that too. I believe the World Bank and the IMF pretty much run the show, which in my opinion are controlled by the Bank of England, Federal Reserve, and the Vatican Bank. All controlled by the "Powers To Be", The "Illuminated Ones" (BANKSTERS). Much deeper than most people in the world really understand.

Wm13

Oh, yes I believe that too. I believe the World Bank and the IMF pretty much run the show, which in my opinion are controlled by the Bank of England, Federal Reserve, and the Vatican Bank. All controlled by the "Powers To Be", The "Illuminated Ones" (BANKSTERS). Much deeper than most people in the world really understand.

Wm13

The Illuminati... Control the Illiterati...:)

• Upvote 1

Balaad,Iraq...we had general knowledge and heard the Turks had the inside connection on the new Iraqi money and made a special effort to confirm the intel....worked out pretty good, we secured our investment at $480 to the mill....I can't help but to play the waitin' game...''Come on PaPa needs shoes'''..... :peace:

• Upvote 1

I was Googling for "cheap birdcage liners"

it IQD was the first thing on the list...

Love that sarcasm!

I got the bug from my father. He bet it all on dinar coming in any day now.

House,cars,lively hood,all gone now.

Because of his foolish belief in that jacka$$ oki!

BUSH

• Upvote 1

I was Googling for "cheap birdcage liners"

it IQD was the first thing on the list...

THAT'S JUST TO FUNNY ROFLMBO

LUCI

TWO OF MY SISTERS WAS TRYING TO MAKE ME RICH SO I FELL FOR IT AFTER THEY WOULDN'T SHUSH-DANG THOSE GIRLS WOULD MAKE GOOD CON ARTISTS--BUT I STILL LOVEUM EVEN IF I AM STILL WAITING FOR A HAND OUT

LOL

LUCI