Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Controversial Prediction : Iraq Is An Investment Opportunity

Nadita

The fact is that if the USA returned to the gold standard to back the USD. The market would demand over $20,000.00 per troy ounce right now because of our $16 Trillion debt. What backs the value of the USD right now? nobody can even tell you because it's pure speculation at best!.....IMO

The fact is that if the USA returned to the gold standard to back the USD. The market would demand over $20,000.00 per troy ounce right now because of our $16 Trillion debt. What backs the value of the USD right now? nobody can even tell you because it's pure speculation at best!.....IMO

Agreed. And now it's over 17.? T, Don't believe the US government has any gold, it's held by the FED and it's not part of the government (like most countries). They (central banks) are owned by private corporations owned by the Illuminati Banksters! They have raped the spoils from all the people in most countries.

Wm13

• Upvote 3

I don't understand why eagleeye locked the thread.  Can someone please explain what the problem is with this information?  I can't imagine what could be objectionable with this interview.

Thanks.

I dunno, maybe because you said your info came from DR ...... when in fact your link was for youtube. I re-posted the video for you.

Nice to see someone with an educated mindset understands that banks don't

haphazardly through money away on bad investments. There's a reason the monster

banks are in Iraq. And I totally agree with him about the CBI rv'ing this year. Otherwise

they truly will have missed the boat. This opportunity is quickly transforming from

speculation into sound investment.

• Upvote 5

although i appreciate the man for his perspective, what he had to say honestly did nothing for me.  WE here at DV already know the potential of this investment.  we are already poised and do not see it as some "outside of the box" concept.  heck, some of us invested in IBSD (pepsi) on the isx alone has returned us over 120% returns on our investment and that's without an RV.  we are making a killing on the isx right now.  my average returns have been around 30%.  where else can you get this?!  

so mr. mccoach's "outside of the box" point of view is appreciated, but at this point it is quite unnecessary for many of us.  because for us, iraq "is the box".  

• Upvote 2

although i appreciate the man for his perspective, what he had to say honestly did nothing for me.  WE here at DV already know the potential of this investment.  we are already poised and do not see it as some "outside of the box" concept.  heck, some of us invested in IBSD (pepsi) on the isx alone has returned us over 120% returns on our investment and that's without an RV.  we are making a killing on the isx right now.  my average returns have been around 30%.  where else can you get this?!  

so mr. mccoach's "outside of the box" point of view is appreciated, but at this point it is quite unnecessary for many of us.  because for us, iraq "is the box".  

Well stated.

How long did it take you to see those returns, Trinity?

What we see here is propoganda..."Out of the box" Heh Heh :eyebrows:

How long did it take you to see those returns, Trinity?

IBSD has given back 120% in less than a year.  Other stocks I have been in and out of taking my profits as the stock peaks.  On average I would say 1yr holding a stock.  This is a rough guesstimate since I am in and out of them.  Initially my investment strategy was to buy and hold.  Later I changed it to take 20% profit when available.  I have not been disappointed.  And at this point I have yet to take a loss.  

Additionally, it is a great time to get in on the market since it is recovering from a downtrend.  There are great bargains to be had right now.  

• Upvote 1

Okay, here is my take on this whole thing. Just a couple of weeks ago alqeida (did I spell that right) just encroached Bagdad again in a big way. Now that they seem to be taking over again and blowing up anything in their path, it appears that things are slowing down again. It's like the old saying of one step forward and two steps back. Does anyone agree that this will just delay the RV or RI in the near future? Or am I missing something? I agree that Iraq needs to get their currency to a level were they have more folks with money than in poverty in order to grow their economy. The old dictator (the one found in the hole) had hsi thumb on that contry for many years and pretty much dictated when and if you could eat or sleep. With him gone, someone new moves in to continue the trend. I am not one that likes war and I always do my best to thank any soldier that fought for or freedom. But how does Iraq overcome these constant setbacks going forward. If we send more military back to Bagdad, we wager war again and start the cycle over one more time. Just without any true upside prior to going back to war. America has spent trillions fighting for our country and we do hold a large amount of IDQ with the hopes of cashing in and paying for part of the war. If Adam is reading this, can you share your insite on this situation. My stomach sunk when I saw the bad news on the TV about those insergents going back into Bagdad. Those poor folks need a break or all h*ll is going to break loose and we will be left holding toilet paper in our hands, not IDQ. ANy thoughts from anyone? I have not seen really anything positive for months about this curency or country that makes me believe that RV or RI is just around the corner. Maybe I am way off track. At least I hope I am. We have a lot invested in this so I would like to see it go up as much as anyone else does.

They are not even considered an emerging economy because there currency isn't world recognized and traded. When they come on the Nasdaq in June, I can't see that happening at 1166 to 1. They must meet article 8 before hand. IMO.

• Upvote 1

LOL I Saw that video posted by some guru on another site. Decided to do some research. ok hes the CEO of AMERIGOLD right?

http://www.amerigold.com/ <<heres the amerigold website

http://www.amerigold.com/contact_us/ <Here is the contact us page

19627 East Fair Drive
Centennial, Colorado. 80016 <amerigold business address

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=19627+E+Fair+Drive+Centennial,+Colorado.+80016&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x876c8eacf76ce245:0x52265dabf5e084c6,19627+E+Fair+Dr,+Aurora,+CO+80016&gl=us&ei=qZDtUuCpNMnCyAH4hYCQAw&ved=0CCkQ8gEwAA

had to laugh cause some guru thought he was some big CEO lmao

• Downvote 2

although i appreciate the man for his perspective, what he had to say honestly did nothing for me.  WE here at DV already know the potential of this investment.  we are already poised and do not see it as some "outside of the box" concept.  heck, some of us invested in IBSD (pepsi) on the isx alone has returned us over 120% returns on our investment and that's without an RV.  we are making a killing on the isx right now.  my average returns have been around 30%.  where else can you get this?!   so mr. mccoach's "outside of the box" point of view is appreciated, but at this point it is quite unnecessary for many of us.  because for us, iraq "is the box".

I think you've missed the point. Of course what he said is well known around here,

However, it's who said it that's important. Whether he's a mega corporate CEO or just

a medium corporate CEO, he's a corporate CEO. Basically what is happening now is

attention is being given to Iraq in the manner which is more reflective of reality.

That's no small deal. It could be a , turning of the tides, if you will in this investment.

For Iraq to succeed they desperately need investors willing to take a calculated risk

in Iraq. I believe we'll see more and more power brokers saying similar types of comments.

• Upvote 1