Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Astronomer: Al-Maliki will lose in upcoming parliamentary elections and will kill!

TBomb

TY Carrello

Astronomical Arabic: Al-Maliki will lose in upcoming parliamentary elections and will kill!

January 30, 2014  In political

Baghdad/Iraq News Network-Egyptian astronomer predicted Joey Morris "wake up", "Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki would not get an appropriate electoral votes in upcoming parliamentary elections to be held in April 2014." Joey "review of predictions of future States of the Arabic" said about the State of Iraq, "Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki loves authority and will not succeed in the next election and the results will be strong and will be a sudden shock him," stating that "everyone will know that Maliki is responsible for bombings in the Iraq, and according to her I am responsible for my words and all Iraqis will see what you said later. "she said Astro" on Al-Maliki to take my words in mind and not by being the Astrology of space, so it is not a shock after the next election, it will come out a loser in the next election. " She said Iraq will witness great revolution probably is the assassination of Al-Maliki.

http://aliraqnews.com/2014/01/%D9%81%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AE%D8%B3%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8/

• Upvote 4

I was never under the impression that Maliki would see another term... and not just because it was also what I had hoped for the Iraqi people.

I don't wish murder or killing on anyone but, I wouldn't be surprised if someone decided to take Maliki's life, however, he is probably hyper aware of this and will have made plans in advance to scoot out of the country and go into hiding if he is lucky. He can't hide from his maker though so, he will eventually pay for all of the horrors he has played a roll in.

• Upvote 1

Is "Joey" the Iraqi equivalent of Jean Dixon..... uh huh... we all know how many times she hit the bulls eye.... or never did....  Wonder if she dialed up Cleo?

I'm not sure as to the rubrics of using astrology to predict how the world with interact with an individual..... Wouldn't that mean the astrologer would have to do charts on the entire planet of people interacting with Maliki as well as the voting population of Iraq and whatever else...... Seems like the astrologer may have thrown in a crystal ball alongside Mr. PMs chart.... :D :D

• Upvote 4

Astrology has a very long history on the earth. It was a primary tool in what now is the ME. They used charts to see life patterns/possibilities, etc, arrange marriages, determine status, etc.  The three wise men knew where Jesus was being born and under which stars, by studying astrology and astronomy.

I state this, because, this prediction would have some cultural weight, if only through "mystery/mysticism".  I've been studying astrology since I was 8. I have no interest in examining his chart and btw, Jean Dixon actually was spot on re many of her readings.  There's no such thing as a set destiny...God has given us free will.

Oh, and re the "revolution" remark in the article..that could just be a translation issue..it could me rebirth as well or great change (not necessarily bad). 

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 5

There goes the rv to the bottom of the tank again .... ahhh... (sigh)

R U kidding?  No way.   maliki is holding back the whole country in economics, human rights, power sharing government, constitution, and their wealth of the rich nation it is.   I love this bold reporter or astronomer.    But, it doesn't take an astronomer to figure this out.  Heck, we been saying it.  He won't win, unless he cheats.  And when he loses, he don't want to leave, he loves being a dictator, and it will be his demise.  There will be no peaceful transition.   

• Upvote 1

TBomb, for sure, I know Nancy Regan used astrology all the time, and most especially while in the White House....  Jean Dixon was among those she checked in with (though not exclusively)..... and while she was fairly accurate (though not the favorite or most accurate) with personal and interpersonal readings between two known charts, she kinda got off point when she would expand that to generalized "predictions", which in some cases in essence defied the science of it all...

I agree with what you are saying and recognize that the stars of God speak to people..... my exception I guess is when it starts heading down the path of prediction..... as if reading the Akashic records (which I believe can be changed btw).... which is something completely different....

But yeah, I get what you are saying......

BTW have you ever done an Ayurvedic astrology chart? My favorite....... I think Elizabeth Green's charts are the most depressing things on the planet... and I threatened to disown a friend if he ever gave me another chart from her as a present... :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

Nuri Al Maliki

Born June 20, 1950

Gemini

Gemini horoscope for January 31st, 2014.

Today's Jupiter-Pluto opposition heralds power struggles over money, Gemini, which you'll find distasteful and distracting. Focus on your expanding career instead.

Mercury, your ruler, moves into Pisces today, which is great news for your career, giving you the eloquence and mental agility you need if you want to progress. However, elsewhere in life, the Jupiter-Pluto opposition speaks of complex tangles and power struggles over inheritances of family money. Bide your time.

I don't subscribe to astrology as anything more than entertainment but, I have to admit, this is pretty spot on! Money and power. Bide your time, Nuri!

• Upvote 2

TBomb, for sure, I know Nancy Regan used astrology all the time, and most especially while in the White House....  Jean Dixon was among those she checked in with (though not exclusively)..... and while she was fairly accurate (though not the favorite or most accurate) with personal and interpersonal readings between two known charts, she kinda got off point when she would expand that to generalized "predictions", which in some cases in essence defied the science of it all...

I agree with what you are saying and recognize that the stars of God speak to people..... my exception I guess is when it starts heading down the path of prediction..... as if reading the Akashic records (which I believe can be changed btw).... which is something completely different....

But yeah, I get what you are saying......

BTW have you ever done an Ayurvedic astrology chart? My favorite....... I think Elizabeth Green's charts are the most depressing things on the planet... and I threatened to disown a friend if he ever gave me another chart from her as a present... :lol: :lol:

Rayzur, you always give me a good chuckle. lol.

Yes, I've had my own ayurvedic chart done, but I did not feel in alignment with that. I agree with what you say, being a Reiki Teacher, akashic records change..with the changing of decisions and life events, unforseen/unanticipated, etc..like creating a ripple in a pond.  I personally like to use natal charts to check out overall areas of strengths, areas which require improving based on positions/houses/rising sign, moon, etc./square's , trines..alignment all of that. Charts present potential innate/inherent opportunities for growth. I don't much care for the art of divination with re to astrology. Again, the natal chart is the menu of life, so to speak.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Months is an Astronomer Egyptian expects to be without the 2014-year-old al-Maliki and accuses Prime Minister fabricating explosions! + VIDEO

Joey Ayad: Maliki adores power
10999_200_200_crop_middle_hqdefault.jpg

Predicted astronomical Egyptian air Ayad months to lose Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the third-term elections, accusing him of terrorist bombings in Iraq for power that is loved according to its expression. 
Ayad mentions that Joey had predicted in 2012 that in 2013 in the fall of President Morsi by the army and the Al-Azhar and the floods also predicted an overwhelming change in Saudi Arabia and the Emir of Qatar and the Sinai bombings and assassinations in Lebanon and are the things that got exactly as predicted by Joey and gained fame through which the Arab and global.

Came across this while searching for news of the alleged heart attack.