Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar: A “very shocking” must read if true!!

double_duce_duce

"Judge" Dale Is A Livestock Judge At The County Fair And All Of This Nesara Crap Is Pure Bu11 $h!+ ! :o

:D :D :D

Some Clown Posted An Article Last Summer Exposing This Scam Which The Pumpers Have Also Embraced !

(See Link Below)

CNN. Broadcasting A Long Read On The History Of NESARA From Idealistic Beginings To Present Day Hysteria And Scams !

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/155806-nesara-unmasked-and-how-its-been-hijacked-by-scammers/#ixzz2rwwffjed

Thx For The Post Double_Duece_Duece And Way To Bring The Wicked Stuff To The News Section ! ;)

Whoop Whoop ! :lol:

B) B)

WHOOP!!! WHOOP!!! MCL

THANKS for the opinions everyone,that why i need and opinion,several thoughts is better than one.

• Upvote 1

Hey double_duce_duce, nice research. Don't let the negs,,, get you down. American history doesn't teach you anything about real. Back in 1903 the President realigned America with England(the Queen) and then, when the Federal Reserve was created during the Great Depression citizens were "Incorporated" at birth(that is why ones name is in Capital Letters on their birth certificate), which allowed Corporate America to take out a 2 million dollar loan for each American, because that is what they will earn in their life and when they get old the "Nursing Home"(Assisted Living Home) makes sure that they sign over whatever they have left to Them before they die. Read up on Admiralty Law and UCC1-5. Here is a link http://www.unincorporatedmagazine.com/2012/05/24/jordan-maxwell-explains-maritime-admiralty-law/ and listen to Winston Shrout on You Tube.

• Upvote 1

Hey double_duce_duce, nice research. Don't let the negs,,, get you down. American history doesn't teach you anything about real. Back in 1903 the President realigned America with England(the Queen) and then, when the Federal Reserve was created during the Great Depression citizens were "Incorporated" at birth(that is why ones name is in Capital Letters on their birth certificate), which allowed Corporate America to take out a 2 million dollar loan for each American, because that is what they will earn in their life and when they get old the "Nursing Home"(Assisted Living Home) makes sure that they sign over whatever they have left to Them before they die. Read up on Admiralty Law and UCC1-5. Here is a link http://www.unincorporatedmagazine.com/2012/05/24/jordan-maxwell-explains-maritime-admiralty-law/ and listen to Winston Shrout on You Tube.

More specifically - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGNml6hYamg&feature=email Maritime Admiralty Law - Jordan Maxwell

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2cuewsmEkk The Real Truth - Government owns YOUR clone- Jordan Maxwell.

• Upvote 2

:shrug: where is the love for information? When Tony r Okie do their things, no one seems to jump on their backs, I don't know who this "judge" guy is, but life there is a chance that he is right about any of this; we may be seeing a change in the way we are treated by our government, and to me, this is nothing to trivialize!

I want this RV to go down now! :backflip: but is it slows down again and lands back on the turf as another pile of manure; I'll still wait for it to happen, what the heck: I'm not bankrupted by what I have purchased, so there sill be no big deal! When the RV takes place, regardless of its price, a gain is better in my mind, no matter how small, than any amount of loss.

I will be happy :bravo: and I will be a little bit of a pain to those who said that I was being foolish for having jumped in to this opportunity. :shakehead: (I told you this was gonna work! I'll bet you feel like a fool now, right!?)

RV already, so I can invest in the XL Pipeline...Alright! :praying:

• Upvote 2

:shrug: where is the love for information? When Tony r Okie do their things, no one seems to jump on their backs, I don't know who this "judge" guy is, but life there is a chance that he is right about any of this; we may be seeing a change in the way we are treated by our government, and to me, this is nothing to trivialize!

I want this RV to go down now! :backflip: but is it slows down again and lands back on the turf as another pile of manure; I'll still wait for it to happen, what the heck: I'm not bankrupted by what I have purchased, so there sill be no big deal! When the RV takes place, regardless of its price, a gain is better in my mind, no matter how small, than any amount of loss.

I will be happy :bravo: and I will be a little bit of a pain to those who said that I was being foolish for having jumped in to this opportunity. :shakehead: (I told you this was gonna work! I'll bet you feel like a fool now, right!?)

RV already, so I can invest in the XL Pipeline...Alright! :praying:

Love That Face!

that is why i asked for an opinion

Never ask for an opinion you don't want. :)

My opinion is... ya gotta wait a long time my friend.

Just RV and I will sign a NDA or any other form from the US Government (Titanic). They can have my cabin and seat at the Dinning Room cause I got news for you.....The ship has already hit the Iceberg and taking on water. As everyone goes on deck to listen to the band and wait for the rescue ships, I'm jumping in a lifeboat and rowing away as far as I can. This boat is going down and will take anything close down with it.